Cheating with His Brother Ch. 06

Story Info
Ropes plots, needing her husband's brother's cock...
7k words
3.44
8.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE!

This story contains brother on brother incest and also cheating, along with furry/anthro characters.

*****

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Cheating with His Brother

Chapter Six

Things had to change.

Ropes knew that she was doing something she shouldn't be when she was riding her husband's brother's cock in his bedroom, having told Fyr that she was off out having her claws taken care of. The demon cougar had laughed inwardly at just how easily her silly husband had accepted the excuse - as if she would waste time with a manicure when she had far more alluring prospects to enjoy herself with! Her claws mostly took care of themselves anyway, though raking them against Kao's scales seemed to keep them sultry and trim either way.

But it wasn't the fact that she was cheating on her husband that she knew had to change, Ropes hissing and writhing as the drake slammed into her, pounding her to another raw, all-consuming orgasm that her husband simply could not deliver. She had what she wanted with Kao in the bedroom department but she loved Fyr too, unconditionally and without fail. That was why she'd married him, said her vows from the heart to him. It wasn't that she wanted to leave her husband, only fulfil the other parts of her life and her being that had been left sadly neglected since she'd fallen head over heels (and tentacles too) for him.

That was why she had to get Fyr involved. But it was going to take more than a little finesse to pull it off. Luckily, there was no one that knew the dragon better than her and neither was there anyone better placed to do what she did best.

A demoness of lust, after all, had to have more than a few tricks up her sleeve, surely?

And Ropes orchestrated it with a paw better beholden of a puppet master, the cougar purring sweetness into the ears of both her partners until they were putty in her paws. She told Fyr how much she loved him, feeding him both relaxation and warmth even as her demon self screamed and writhed, craving the raw lust and passion that simply was not in Fyr's nature to deliver as she needed. Perhaps Ropes should have known that before but love was a funny thing, even to a demon.

And Kao... Well, that drake had not taken light words with fluffy edges, a warm home to come home to and a good meal at the end of a working day. His passion filled her to the brim, the demoness flooding her sense with the need to feed herself to the point of gluttony and drawing him in ever closer to her was, irrefutably, a pleasure she would not have turned down for any lure. Well, maybe the lure of an even more lustful male, but a demoness would always be fickle that way.

It was in her nature.

Ropes craved his cock, the heady slam of it into her pussy, which never quite seemed to reach the point of soreness from which she could not continue, not with him. It was just another reason in the endless list of how their bodies matched up together so much more than perfectly and why she had to have him above all else. And Ropes, thankfully, knew how to make it happen.

It was easy enough to weave it into Fyr's mind that he needed to invite his brother over for dinner. After all, she'd said, you haven't seen him since the party! And he lives so close now! Fyr, of course, had been none the wiser to the fact that Ropes had seen Kao many, many times since the drake's house party, an event that Fyr had emerged from bedraggled and with a much sorer head than expected.

He'd been easy to convince and, hell, the damn drake thought it was his own idea to drop his brother a text and invite him over at the end of it. If she'd not been so pleased with herself for making sure the invitation itself happened, Ropes would have rolled her pale eyes at his own self-absorption. But it didn't matter - not really, anyway. As long as she got what she wanted out of the deal, he could think that it was his idea all along, yes, thank you, for her to even fuck Kao in the first place! Of course, that sliver of essential information was still yet to be revealed, although all would come to light in due course. She had to make it the right time rather than waiting for that elusive opportune moment.

It had been mere moments after Fyr sent the text that her own phone had buzzed, although the feline had waited before answering, languidly flipping through the pages of a magazine on agriculture. She'd originally picked it up to understand a little more about Fyr's line of work but, in all honesty, it wasn't her jam in the slightest. Hard work, surely, but something that she wouldn't really lift a paw to, as much as she liked their detached home on the outskirts, the orchard down the road. If Fyr had his way though, they'd be buying the fields and land surrounding their home too so that he could have a larger acreage of land to farm and do whatever it was that dragon did with his days. It would at least get him out of that silly suit and doing what he wanted with his life, although Ropes was under no illusion that having him happier with his life and work would lead to more sex for her. She'd thought that, once, but no more. That was why she'd had to take matters, quite literally, into her own paws.

Ah, yes, the text. Ropes raised her eyebrows as she swiped it open, relishing each and every tiny little motion as a prelude to the grand event. It took every step to make a dance, after all, and she had every intention of enjoying it right to the very end.

Fyr's invited me over. You game?

She smirked, fingers flying to answer.

Game if you are. Though I think he wants to watch the game.

That's fine. He can be occupied.

Grinning, Ropes set her phone aside, whiskers quivering. He almost made it too easy, the drake almost more eager for her than she was for him. But the date was set and that's all she needed, the wheels of her plan spinning and spinning and spinning as she set each and every last one of them into motion.

All she needed was both of her dragons.

*

"Hey, baby..."

Ropes crooned, leaning over the back of the sofa to run her paws over Fyr's shoulders, hanging over him as he almost looked away from the game on TV. Almost, but not quite.

"Yeah?"

The grunt was pretty much all she could expect, though she didn't know how he could get so wrapped up in a low stakes game from a team he didn't even follow. Hell, she liked sports but it was football for her and that was about it! She didn't watch every single sport available just for the hell of it!

"Thought you may like to take a little break," she murmured, sliding her paws down the neck of his T-shirt, scales warm to the touch. "Kao won't be here for a while and there's the Sharp Shooters to watch later, you don't have to worry about missing anything important..."

Fyr snorted and glanced back at her, but barely spared his wife a look.

"Yeah, but I'm watching this one now." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Jeez, Ropes, can't you leave me in peace for one afternoon."

If she had not already been putting a plan into place, charming the execution, she would have flinched away from him, anger seething below the surface. Or maybe it would have rung flush through her, setting her tentacles writhing as she snarled and let it rip, screaming just what she thought about the dragon in his face.

But she couldn't do that. Taking a deep breath, she let every drop of anger seep from her, shoulders loosening as she imagined the tension falling from them.

Calm. She had to be calm. That was if she wanted to get what she wanted.

"But Fyr," she murmured, standing before him to block his view of the screen. "Haven't you been missing something? Because I surely have."

And, with that, she unbuttoned her loose shirt, something that had barely seemed to conceal her breasts in the slightest with how much they bulged through the fabric. She hadn't bothered to wear a bra that day, another little part of her plan, and her nipples stood up perkily, skin flush and tight around them. The cougar raised her paws to them, massaging the soft globes of flesh sensually as her own stimulation brought a moan to her lips, arching her back instinctively as her demon self begged her to feed.

Yet she had to persuade her husband first as his eyes flicked to her chest, temporarily dragged from the lure of the screen. Purring, Ropes grinned and lifted her breasts, pressing them lightly together as if to show off her delectable cleavage.

"Oh..."

Even a drake with a low sex drive could not resist her allure, her breasts exposed and a tentacle brushing the softly growing bulge in the front of his jeans. She teased it over the thickness she found there, moaning softly as if she really was groping his shaft without the barrier of denim in between.

"Come on, honey," she murmured. "I'll get you back in time for your game. But surely you want to give me a little drop of sugar first too, hm?"

"Maybe..."

It was funny how sometimes he would moan that he was too tired from work, that he had too much to do or, even sometimes, pretended to be asleep when she so clearly wanted something in particular from him. And other times... Well, other times, he was persuaded. He was game. Just not quite in the way that Ropes wanted him to be.

A demoness got bored of the vanilla life, after all.

She crooked a tentacle in his direction even as the dragon scrambled to his feet, heart clearly racing as his pulse jumped and leapt at the side of his throat.

"You know you want me, sugar," she purred warmly, putting as much sensuality into her tone as was possible. "You can't resist everything I've got for you... So why try?"

Why try indeed? Fyr groaned as she hooked him to her with her tentacles, towing him lightly from the living room as she led him upstairs, her shirt falling from her torso in their wake. It wouldn't be needed anymore: it had done its job and then some.

The drake, for once, followed her up to their bedroom like a love-struck puppy; perhaps, for once, she'd caught him on a good day. She closed the bedroom door after him, letting the dragon race to the bed and then skid to a halt, blinking rapidly at the rope strewn across it as if it was supposed to be decoration.

"What... What's all this?"

Ropes dragged him out of his shirt, slicing off his buttons with her claws before he could change his mind, as the drake was oh so very apt to do.

"You let me worry about that, sugar, and let's get you down and in your scales..."

He was malleable in her paws and the cougar growled lustfully, tentacles writhing as they darted back and forth to help her in disrobing the drake of every last piece of clothing, revealing his hard cock for her attention. Oh, how she wished to drop to her knees and take it into her muzzle but she had enough sense of mind to know that that would be just where it ended if she succumbed to that naughty little desire. He'd blow in her mouth and then there would be nothing more for her as the dragon snoozed off the tiring act of ejaculation.

Ropes tried not to frown. It was all going to be different now. That was if everything went to plan.

And she'd make it go to plan.

Kissing her husband's neck, she ran her tentacles over his wings, caressing them with feather-light touches as she groaned and tried to suppress her own need. It would be so easy to give in to what her demon self wanted but she couldn't, not if she wanted to change the course of action going forward.

"Darling, I want you so much..."

The words were true and yet still calculated as she made him step back to the bed until his legs hit it. The drake folded to the mattress as if he was drawn there by a higher power, tail flopping to the side as the cougar landed on top of him.

"Unnff, Ropes..."

But she wasn't about to say anything or stop because he was a little uncomfortable under her weight. He should have been well enough used to having her do all the work by that point anyway! And so Ropes snarled as she dragged him up the bed, working more quickly as she rolled him onto his front, her tentacles useful to suitably restrain her husband. But they would soon be exchanged for more fixed restraints, something that she could leave on the drake and know that he would be in the same place she left him on her return.

For that was all part of her game and the little-big plan she'd cooked up.

"Ropes!"

Her husband was too late, struggling as she pinned him and lashed his wrists neatly to the leg posts of the bed, the wooden frame holding firm as she drew his arms out on either side of his head. The dragon was forced to shove his muzzle down into the pillows, groaning softly, although the drinks he'd had in the afternoon already while watching other games on TV probably helped some. They dulled his reflexes enough for Ropes to work swiftly, treating his ankles the same as she left his tail unbound, at least for the moment. Spread-eagled, there likely wasn't much he could do with a less than dextrous tail and she wasn't exactly worried that the drake would work out just how to get out of his very lovely predicament.

"That's where you should be, love..."

She purred and admired him from all angles, the cougar's need rising as she moved around the bed, light on her hind paws. Fyr growled and tried to wrench his bound limbs free but the most he could manage to do was slightly shake the bad, mattress groaning beneath him as he jerked his weight around the little he could. His tail waved anxiously, revealing the pucker of his untainted tail hole, and Ropes' grin simply grew and grew.

"Ropes, this isn't funny..."

"Don't worry, sugar, all will be revealed soon, don't you worry."

Fluttering her fingers at him, she blew the drake a kiss and curled her tail off to the side, admiring how his rump raised as he tried to get his hard cock a bit of space from where it was trapped between his stomach and the bed. He was a specimen, it had to be said, but it was only a shame that he'd denied her so much for so long. Well, she'd change that, only perhaps not quite in the way that she'd originally envisioned.

"I'll be back soon, honey," she murmured, replacing her discarded blouse with another, though she left a couple of buttons undone so that the top of her cleavage was exposed, a lace bra cupping her breasts in lieu of going au naturel again. "You just relax there. I'm sure you're tired. You do say that an awful lot."

"Ropes, I don't mean it, I'm not that tired."

She snorted. It was so cute that he was trying to persuade her otherwise when she knew full well that he was hardly ever tired - as if she needed persuading that all his tiredness was solely to get out of doing things that he didn't really want to do! If it meant that he had to expend energy, the drake simply didn't want to do it and that was that, thank you very much. It was one of many reasons that sex had depleted so much for them, though she found it somewhat ironic that his laziness surpassed hers, being the feline of their marriage.

Maybe he simply needed a little motivation. And she was going to deliver it to him in spades, just to see if he would find his second wind after their first few years together. Anything was worth a try.

Someone's knuckles rapped on the door as she sashayed out of the bedroom, closing the door on her heels even as Fyr tried to beg her to release him, clearly still thinking she was winding him up as payback for one thing or the other. Of course, it was payback in a sense but destined to be a very pleasurable one.

She'd see him again in a bit. First, she had to welcome her sweeter drake of the evening.

Kao smiled as she opened the door to him with a flourish, tentacles waving as if in greeting, though it was the smile painted on her black lips that spoke volumes, eyes smouldering as if burning with a true dragon's fire.

"Kao, darling," she purred. "How wonderful to see you. Do come in."

Every word emerged from her muzzle laden with promise and he growled as he stepped inside, taking her into her arms as she melted into his embrace, lips furtively coming together. She didn't hide her moan as her lips parted with his, tongues battling between their mouths as two like souls fought for dominance, chests heaving and tails lashing as if they were wild beasts driven on by carnal lust alone.

"Wow... Seems someone missed me," Kao said breathlessly as they broke the kiss, mischief dancing in his eyes. "I know why you invited me here but I didn't think you'd be so forward when Fyr..."

His eyes swept the hallway over her shoulder, clouded with worry if only for the briefest of moments.

"No, no, sugar," Ropes whispered, keeping the pretence if only to maintain her illusion of secrecy for a little while longer. "He's upstairs, he can't hear us. Not feeling well but he said he'd join us later."

Kao smirked.

"So that gives us a little more time together..."

Grabbing her paw without asking her whether she wanted him to or not, the drake whisked her into the living room where the TV was still on, an ice hockey match in full swing on the screen that neither of them was about to pay attention to. Ropes didn't know which team was on anyway, though had to admit that it was almost as interesting as football. Maybe she'd have to pick up the NHL game at another time but she switched it off in the meantime, turning her attention to the muscled stud of a drake before her.

He, after all, deserved her full attention.

Their lips crashed together urgently as Kao groaned into her mouth, claws scrabbling at the fresh shirt she'd slipped on before greeting him at the door. Of course, he had no idea that Fyr was rather 'tied up' at that very moment and had no way in which he could possibly disturb them. For the dragon, time was of the essence and his cock rose to the occasion as Ropes' head spun.

Oh, it would be so easy to fuck him down in the living room while she left Fyr bound and needy. She didn't have to go through with things if she listened to the raging lust of the demon inside her that simply begged for sex in any way possible, hissing and writhing as she demanded more and more, always more. She didn't know what a plan was or what Ropes needed to do to ultimately get more sex - no, she only wanted Kao as he was there, tongue delving into her muzzle and his cock hard and wanton pressing through the front of his jeans.

But no. She had to put her plan into motion. She had to get Kao just where she wanted him.

With some difficulty, she drew back from his lusty embrace, the confused drake blinking rapidly as he seemed to come back to some sense of himself. That didn't stop his cock from pressing rampantly through the front of his jeans, however, the bulge thick and impossible to miss. Clearing her throat, Ropes chuckled softly, though her chest still heaved, breasts rising and falling too quickly as his eyes, of course, dropped to them.

She had to get a little bit of something into him first to sweeten the deal; then all could continue just as she'd planned.

"Here, darling," she panted, pressing a cool bottle of beer into his paw from the stand beside the sofa, a bucket filled with ice that kept it all nicely chilled when walking to the kitchen would have simply been too much effort. "We have time enough, don't worry... You relax and enjoy yourself."

And, although there was no TV to watch, the drake compliantly allowed her to nudge him onto the sofa, uncapping the bottle and taking a gulp from it. He gasped softly and groaned as the alcohol slipped sweetly down his throat, rolling his hips up against the cougar as she worked on his belt, jeans sliding down his hips.

12