Cheating with His Brother Ch. 07

Story Info
Taken by his brother, he becomes a cuckold husband...
7k words
2.96
14.5k
10
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE!

This story contains brother on brother incest and cheating, along with furry/anthro characters.

*****

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

Cheating with His Brother

Chapter Seven

Fyr groaned as Kao's cock slipped from his tail hole, tail flagging and waving as if he was trying to call the drake back to him, even though his brother had already cum. The evidence of that was clearly visible in the drooling cream oozing from his hole, left open in a slight gape as his blue-scaled brother groaned and rolled his shoulders back, working out the kinks there.

The cougar demoness coaxing him out of her husband and his brother purred as she kissed up his neck, making his eyelashes flutter as if he was trying to be coy. But all the drake was trying to do, in the bedroom shared by Fyr and Ropes, was maintain some semblance of self-control, legs shaking slightly as he knelt up on the bed. His cock hung soft against his thigh, though the tip was still flushed and ready in the aftermath of orgasm, the entire shaft slick with his own cum and the lubrication that Ropes had, so very kindly, stroked into her husband's tail hole beforehand. After all, no one would have said she was anything but kind, of course not!

"There you are, my stud," she breathed, lips finding his as she pulled him into a kiss.

She'd had more words for him but, in that moment, all she wanted was his body, the drake pushing over her as he bore her down into the bed for the fucking she truly craved. That was why she had gone after Fyr's brother in the first place; she'd known what he was like and what he could give her, unprecedented pleasure and roiling lust. And she wouldn't have had to do it either if Fyr had given her, well, maybe just the one satisfying sexual encounter since marriage?

Alas, she knew they were not compatible sexually even if her love for him was as true as it'd ever been, growing evermore stronger by the day. And, if she could get him addicted to his brother's cock too, perhaps everything between them would become more bonded still.

But Kao did not lean into her and he did not push her down to the bed, pinning her down with his hard cock trapped between them. Far from it, in fact.

"Just one second..."

To her surprise, the drake darted out of the bedroom as if something was chasing him, the cougar raising her eyebrows in his wake. The sound of running water flitting forth from the bathroom a few seconds later, however, at least told her that it was for the sake of hygiene only that her lover had so deserted her when her hour of need was the greatest.

"Well, I didn't think it was that unattractive a prospect," she said after a moment, humour returning to her tone as she prodded Fyr's side. "What do you think, dear? Do you think he had enough with you?"

"Probably not," Fyr grunted into the pillows, which had shifted slightly during the course of his fucking. "But, if you could untie me, that would be appreciated."

She giggled, running a paw over his backside. The dragon shivered beneath her touch, though did not voice a complaint: unusual.

"Why? I rather like you all tied up."

The dragon grumbled and shuffled his wings, clawing at the bed as one paw almost absent-mindedly curled around the ropes which had been holding that wrist spread and stretched out. His ankles were treated similarly, ensuring that he could not have moved a single muscle out of place as Kao pounded his tail hole for the first time.

Though, as he eyed her, something akin to new respect glimmering there, Ropes acquiesced, if only to see what he would do. The rope slackened as she took care of his ankles, easing it free around his scales to ensure that there were no rubs: the rest he could take care of himself. His wrists were harder as his tugging had tightened the knots, but she worked quickly and patiently at them, her tentacles applying pressure. Cooing, she kissed the tip of one as if it was a separate sentient being and giggled at her own folly. What would she do without those things? Being a demoness certainly had its perks sometimes.

"There..."

Drawing the rope from his wrists, the cougar sat back and allowed him at least a little bit of space to rub his ankles and remove the rope completely from those too, as she'd left it loosely looped around. It didn't stop him from grumbling though as he rolled up onto his knees, fumbling and fussing with the rope as his cock hung soft and pleasurably flaccid against his thigh.

"Could have given me some warning..."

Ropes smirked.

"Really? Is that all you're annoyed about here? That says a lot..."

"Well, yeah!" Fyr growled, eyes flashing, if only for the briefest of fleeting moments. "There's nothing good about any of this and everything to be annoyed about, as you put it!"

Ropes rolled her eyes and held up her paws, tentacles waving back and forth like hissing serpents.

"Honestly, honey, if you had really complained, I would have stopped, but there's only fussing here because that's what you think you should be doing, what you think you should be feeling."

That stopped him in his tracks, the drake swinging his legs over the edge of the bed as he winced at his rather sore buttocks, tail hole clenching down on nothing. Subtly, he tucked his tail to the side and Ropes could not fail to notice that he allowed the cum in his anal passage to drool thickly onto the bed, a mess that she would no doubt make him clean up later.

Not like I walk around here dripping cum, after all...

"Face facts, sugar," she said, her tone not allowing room for argument. "You loved what he did to you, what we did to you. Don't think I didn't see you cum there, cause I sure well did see it and it's not something you can hide from me either!"

Fyr had nothing to say to that as he pursed his lips and turned his head from his wife. But she knew she had him and, as she'd said, the evidence had been there for anyone who cared to see. The cougar purred throatily, spreading her legs as her need grew, pussy slick. She rolled her head sensually from shoulder to shoulder, working out the kinks as she completely and utterly ignored her husband and slipped out of her jeans, rolling them down her firm thighs and calves as if she was preparing for a delectable evening alone.

She didn't know if his eyes were on her or not and neither did she care. All she cared about was getting something between her legs and, with her husband tired and out of commission, it would have to be her paw for the time being. The cougar, however, couldn't stop a long, low purr from rolling up, thick and wanton in her throat as she eased down her soaked panties too, leaving her in but a shirt and a bra, though the shirt showed off so much of her breasts that she really may as well have been just in the bra. A lady, after all, had to show off her assets if only to best please herself.

The dragon huffed as she leaned back, driving two digits into her pussy as she rocked and hissed, tentacles writhing gently around her head and shoulders. But Ropes didn't mind him too much as she ground her thumb over her clit, rocking as the nub of her clit pulsed beneath the pad of her fingers. Every nerve-ending in her body tingled with need and she had to suck back as much as was possible for her, resisting the alluring urge of getting herself off right then and there.

"Ah, there you are..."

Kao re-appeared in the doorway with his scales freshly damp and cock half-hard against his thigh. The drake smiled lazily as he stepped inside, taking his time about closing the door on his heel as if he was making every movement slow and deliberate to a point of control. Ropes raised an eyebrow, tipping her head curiously to the side, but every action of hers too was calculated, perfectly so, all to make him quiver at the knees.

And a cougar always got what she wanted too. Always.

"Right where you left me, honey," she growled, words dripping from her tongue like honey. "And I think you've left me somewhat denied."

Drawing her fingers oh so slowly from her cunt, she licked of each digit, wrapping her lips around each finger in turn to clean it of her arousal. It had the desired effect and Kao stalked her like a cat after a mouse, though she was hardly a willing prey item when she had her own teeth to challenge him in return.

"To think I took that drake before you..."

He pressed up between her legs, forcing her to spread them wider still as his lips met hers. Ropes curled her fingers around the back of his neck, drawing him in closer as she fought him for dominance, tongues battling playfully between their muzzles. Of course, if she'd truly wanted to take control she could have done so, but the essence of the play in power was better even than pinning him down and simply taking what she wanted from him.

No. Kao wouldn't like it if she forced him to submit. Even though she was a demoness, she had to adjust to the needs of her partner. And he was a dominant character, a challenge that she relished with every last fibre of her being.

Pressing between her legs, his cock stiffened, grinding up as he bore her gently back onto the mattress, his claim on her complete.

"Hey now!"

Fyr interjected, though he raised a paw and lowered it again a moment later as if he was not entirely sure what to do with it. He coughed and spluttered for a moment, fighting for words that simply would not come to his lips as his brother completely ignored him, deepening the kiss as Ropes purred, body melding up to his.

"You can't do that to my wife while I'm right here!" He eventually managed to force out, tail twitching and wings shuffling against his back as he shifted anxiously, though made no physical move to stop them. "Seriously! Kao! Stop!"

It was hardly going to dissuade the blue dragon who carried on as if he didn't even hear his brother at all. Ropes giggles, eyes flicking across wickedly to her husband, the drake's jaw opening and closing as if he trying to find words but not quite getting there still. It was almost cute, in its way, but it was far better to see him in his place: the bottom of the pack.

"Mmmph," Ropes groaned as Kao nipped at her throat. "Well, honey, you're gonna have to put a bit more backbone into your tone if you want to dominate him. Go on, sugar - try again."

Fyr puffed up, seeming to inflate with air as he made himself seem larger than he actually was, although he was already a little taller than Kao. Ropes murred under her breath. She'd never really considered their respective sizes before, both boasting a physique from their respective lines of work and working out, though she was sure Kao's was more defined solely because he was exercising to look good.

If only Fyr's demands were as strong as the lean muscle he'd built from working in the orchards.

"I demand you stop kissing my wife now!"

Yes, Kao was bigger than him, definitely bigger. The cougar growled against the drake's throat, lips nipping and tugging at scales as her tentacles dropped, massaging his length - as if she needed to make sure he was ready for her. Kao rolled his eyes, drawing back only slightly.

"Sure thing, bro."

But what he did instead was far worse or far better than kissing, depending on one's position in the bedroom. Pushing over the cougar, who readily accepted him, he drove his cock smoothly into her pussy, moving so fluidly and seamlessly than it was as if he'd practised the motion. In a sense, he had, with the number of times they'd engaged in intimate liaisons, the raw throes of passion carrying them on to never-ending heights of lust.

"Kao!"

The drake smirked but moved easily into thrusts, rocking Ropes back as she purred and clawed at him, tentacles weaving around his body as if she needed to make sure that he would not stop fucking her until she was done with him. Moaning loudly for effect, the cougar braced and rolled her hips into his thrusts, a tentacle slinging across his buttocks just to haul him in harder.

"Yes!"

"But Ropes!"

"But Ropes nothing!" She snarled, eyes alight with the glow of a true demoness. "You never fucked me like this... And you loved him fucking you too!"

The drake gaped, jaw working, but she wasn't done yet, words roiling from her lips in a hiss that could have come straight up from the pits of hell itself.

"So if you love fucking him, well, hell help me then I love it too! And you will watch me!"

There was no question over Fyr letting her fuck him or not. Whatever happened in other households, there was no worry about who wore the pants, truly, in theirs and, although he whimpered and slouched back, the dragon could not hide the lust in his eyes. Ropes slid her gaze over to him but he avoided her eyes, tucking his tail over his ankle in that little quirk he had when he was upset, trying to twist away even as his curiosity got the better of him.

Did he honestly think he could hide how his cock was hardening again? Ropes would have been impressed if she had not been more distracted by the cock ploughing her, each driving stroke almost better than the fact that her husband was actually salivating for her body - at last! As much as he tried to look disgusted, the damn drake couldn't tear his eyes away, wings shuffling against his back as he tipped in closer and closer to the lustfully fucking pair. Not that they minded the audience, of course, Ropes hissing and clawing at Kao as she begged him to pound her harder with the look in her eyes alone.

"Seriously, Fyr," Kao growled, hammering into her as he sought the breath with which to speak. "Just because you can't fuck her properly doesn't mean she has to go without. She came after me. Don't think I tried to take her from you."

Oh, he was cute too. Ropes purred and tipped her head back, exposing her throat for him to kiss, his long tongue snaking out to lather softly over her neck, intimate kisses. He thought he could claim her like that? Well, it was a game she could play, if he thought he had more power over her than he actually did.

They were all puppets on the end of her strings, dancing to a tune she dictated the beat of every last step of the way.

"Fuck me harder, Kao," Ropes hissed, forcing out the words between thrusts as he drove the breath from her lungs. "Show him how he really should have been fucking me."

And the drake was the type who was only too happy to oblige, a hiss rolling from his lips as he leaned over Ropes and did his best to drive her hips down into the bed. Her tentacles slid down his back, adoring the muscles she found there, and caressing the base of his wings, although she had no desire to wrap him up in her tentacles, putting the drake into bondage as she had done her husband. No, Kao was far too strong and studly for such an act and the cougar moaned loudly, all for her husband's benefit. He had to see! He had to see exactly what he was missing out on with her!

"Ropes..."

Fyr tried to speak to her but it was clearly difficult for the dragon to find words, opening and closing his mouth several times, though Ropes hardly had the presence of mind to pay any attention to him whatsoever. She let her jaw hang open and growled lustfully as her tail thrashed, weaving back and forth against her dragon's legs, the only dragon, so far, that she'd found could fuck her as she truly wished to be fucked during the course of her married life.

And maybe that was what married life was actually about. Finding what one needed to be happy and then going for it. Although sometimes that didn't involve one's partner: Ropes only supposed that was why some marriages didn't work.

But hers was going to work, she could feel it in her bones.

Just sometimes, one had to go to rather extreme lengths to make it work and, thankfully, her hunch had been blessedly correct in this instance. For she had thought her husband's submission ran deeper than she'd thought and, well, no one could have said that he wasn't enjoying. The lust in her husband's eyes rang rampant and she moaned all the more loudly as her demonic self leapt to feed on his pleasure, drinking it all down with feral joy.

Yes. He was lustful. As long as he didn't have to do anything. And maybe, just maybe, that was okay too. Kao could give her the coarse, driving thrusts that she truly craved and Fyr could watch, maybe take that cock himself as his addiction grew and grew. For Ropes could not fail to notice, even with her fair distraction, just how her husband's eyes never once left the join of her body to Kao's, seeming to hunger in restraint for how he pounded her. In a different way to what she'd imagined when she'd first met him, her red drake, he wanted her. And that was all that mattered too.

"Fuck..."

Kao snarled, hips driving, but Ropes was too quick for him, wrapping her tentacles about his shoulders to flip him onto his back. Only her aim was not as good in the moment of lust as she'd hoped it would be and he did not simply land on his back on the bed but crashed to the floor, wings trapped beneath his body as the drake grunted and swore.

"Easy now, dragon," Ropes breathed, paws landing on his chest as her claws pricked sharply through his scales. "If you want what this kitty is offering, you won't complain."

His eyes blazed, but she spread her thighs to either side of his hips and rocked on his cock, mimicking his thrusts into her as she kept him suitably pinned with her tentacles. Sinuously, they wove around his ankles to make sure he stayed right where she wanted him, and Ropes moaned again as Fyr peered over the edge of the bed, perhaps a little further away than he would have liked to have been in order to enjoy the show.

"Ah, yes..." Ropes purred, rolling her head back and tipping it from one shoulder to the other as Kao growled, though the squeeze of her pussy on his cock was enough to quell further complaints. "That's it, sugar... Your cock feels so good!"

Oh, the cliché. Oh, she pushed it and she pushed it, though it fed the lust of both her dragons, the cougar rocking her hips fervently solely to get his cock driven up against that spot in her cunny that made her eyes blaze fiercely, white orbs of lust. Everything was perfect, just as she'd imagined, and all she needed to do was show Fyr how wonderful Kao's cock was, to get him hungering for it as she did. Only he would not have the sweet element of evil control at play, which she was more than sure would suit her darling drake husband perfectly.

Kao couldn't thrust, not with the demoness' tentacles wrapped so tightly around his legs: a tiny play and a thrill of control. It would not last for long and, no doubt, he would make her pay for it later with an extra hard fucking, but she relished the thought of it, fuelling her lust further as she slammed down on his hips, the soft flesh of her buttocks rippling pleasantly over muscle.

And the drake wouldn't have been able to hold back even if he'd been in control of his own thrusts. Worming a wing out from beneath his back, he snarled and flapped it madly, though it was not enough of a distraction to stop his balls from tightening up, churning with the draconic need to seed his partner and flood her pussy with every last drop of cum he had to give her.

But it was Ropes that climaxed first. The cougar howled and clawed at him, only stopped from rending his scales by his paws quickly snapping closed around her wrists, holding her at bay only just enough. Thrashing, the grip of her tentacles slackened enough for him to get his hind paws free too, planting them into the carpet as he snarled like a wild animal, a true feral drake of old, and slammed up into her with ruthless, raw abandon.

12