Cheating with the Gardener

Story Info
When her husband is away, Elle will play.
1.9k words
94.4k
45
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer of 2014 was definitely one to remember for 26 year old Elle Chambers. The curvy brunette had spent the last 5 years as a wife and mother with not much of an identity of her own. Elle grew tired of her life and craved something more. That special summer was the one that she decided she would figure out who she was again.

Elle missed the attention she used to receive from the opposite sex. She used to be someone who always had someone new whenever she wanted, but that had changed the minute she said, "I do." She decided that she wanted to feel the excitement and butterflies that a new experience brings, but she didn't quite know how to accomplish that. She did know, however, that she would have to change her looks. So off went the mom jeans and on went the sexy dresses that showed off her ample breasts and luscious ass.

Elle's husband, Mark, began to appreciate his wife again. He loved her new looks and showed his appreciation, but Elle craved more than the quickies Mark had become accustomed to. The passion had left their marriage long ago, if it was ever even there to begin with. Sex for Elle was no longer enjoyable with Mark, though she did remember a time from her wild youth where passion did exist. She longed for the fiery nights of pure unadulterated fucking that had ceased many years before.

Luckily for Elle, the opportunity to find passion would soon present itself. And unbeknownst to him, it was Mark who gave his wife that opportunity when he hired a gardener to tend to their property while Mark was away on business for the latter part of the summer.

With her husband gone, Elle became even more frustrated than usual. She still dressed up every day to bring her son to school, but her days were empty and she became bored quickly. Eventually, Elle began to watch the gardener from her kitchen windows. As he trimmed the hedges, Elle watched his muscles move beneath his gray shirt. She guessed that he was about 10 years her senior, but he still maintained his conventional good looks. He looked like he would tower over her 5 foot stature. His broad shoulders looked perfect to set her legs she thought with a wicked grin.

Feeling daring, she spread her legs slightly and slipped her hand underneath her dress. As Elle watched him work, she played with her clit as her pussy juices started to flow. Every few moments a moan would escape, until she plunged two fingers inside her sopping pussy. Elle's eyes closed for a few moments as she enjoyed the feeling of her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

There was a knock at the side door. Elle ripped her hand out of her panties while her head spun to the right. She realized in slight horror that the gardener could see her every movement from the glass door he stood behind. Nervously, she crossed the small space to open the door.

"Hi, Mrs. Chambers. I wanted to let you know that I'm off for the day. I'll be back tomorrow morning around 8:45 to start on the plantings." He did not let on that he had seen anything, but Elle knew he had witnessed something judging by the slight smirk on his face as he stared down at her.

"Great, thank you. And you can call me Elle."

"Thanks, Elle. And you can call me Nick. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled and left.

~~~~~~~~

By the next morning, Elle had made her decision. She spent the morning showering and getting her son ready for school. After drop off, she came home and put on a sexy bra and panties under a low cut top and jeans that made her ass look squeezable. She topped it off with some natural looking makeup that brought out her green eyes.

Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she waited for Nick to come. She wanted to come off as calm, cool, and collected, but in actuality, she kept peeking out the windows waiting for Nick's truck to pull up.

And finally, he came. Every single one of Elle's nerves stood on end and she felt like she couldn't breathe. She watched as Nick got out of his truck. He was in a blue shirt today, with his tan work pants and sunglasses in place. If Adonis was a gardener, he would be this man.

It wasn't long before Nick got to work in the back of the house. Elle waited about 15 minutes before heading out back to find him. It didn't take Nick long to notice he had company.

"Hi, Nick. I was wondering if you could come inside when you have a few minutes. I need to discuss something with you."

"Oh, sure thing, Elle. I'll be there in a couple minutes." Elle left him to his work and returned to the kitchen where she waited. True to his word, just a few short minutes later, Nick knocked on the door and Elle opened it quickly.

Nick walked in a few feet and stood with his back leaning against the kitchen counter. Elle closed the door and nervously turned to face Nick. She reminded herself that the decision had been made, so she pushed forward.

"There was something I forgot to do yesterday," Elle looked up into Nick's surprised eyes.

"Oh? What was that?"

"This." Elle walked the few steps over to where Nick stood. Without thinking, she stood on her toes and reached out to pull Nick's mouth to hers. There was a moment of shock on Nick's part, but he got over it quickly as their mouths opened and their tongues swept over each other. Nick's hands roamed over Elle's body until they found her ass and gave it a squeeze. She moaned into his mouth as he started walking her backward to the living room. Standing in front of the couch, he lifted his hands and pulled Elle's shirt off and skillfully took her bra off. Elle tore his shirt off of him while he slid his pants down. Elle's jeans quickly followed. With Elle naked and Nick in his boxers, he pushed her so she was sitting on the couch and his agile body straddled hers.

Elle felt completely consumed as he bent over her and kissed her passionately. His hands groped her body as she shivered with anticipation. It was nothing like she had experienced before. She reached up and felt his strong arms and the muscles of his back. She enjoyed the hair on his chest and the very male scent of him.

She felt his hard cock through his boxers and realized how big he actually was. After a few moments, he got up and slid his boxers down. Elle was amazed by this enormous cock standing ready before her. She scooted to the edge of the couch and grabbed Nick's shaft firmly, guiding it into her mouth.

She licked and sucked and stroked, but as hard as she tried, Elle could only fit a few inches of his erection into her mouth, but Nick didn't seem to mind. He enjoyed watching Elle submit. But there was a war going on inside Elle and she decided she was done submitting for the time being.

She stood up and pushed Nick down so he was sitting in the middle of the couch. Elle straddled him and positioned his cock so it was rubbing against her slick slit. Pussy juices coated Nick's cock as she tried to get off on him right there. Elle then grabbed Nick's head and began the tongue lashing they both so enjoyed, while she continuously rubbed her pussy along Nick's hard shaft.

Elle hesitated for a moment and lent back to stare into Nick's eyes. With a wicked grin, she said in a husky voice, "I want to feel you inside me right now."

"Then go ahead. Nothing is stopping you." Elle shifted her weight and grabbed the cock below her. She positioned her pussy above and painstakingly slowly, she impaled herself with Nick's thick cock. She gasped when he was all the way inside. Elle's insides were screaming with fulfillment. Not even her toys were as big as him.

With hands on his shoulders, Elle thrust on top of him. She practically squealed every time he was fully inside her. It was the perfect mix of pleasure and pain. He was exactly the right size to drive her over the edge. It did not take long until she was moaning, eyes shut tight as she felt the orgasm start to build. Nick grabbed ahold of a breast and brought it to his mouth to suck on a nipple. That small amount of stimulation did it. Clutching at Nick's shoulders, his arms, his head, she ground her hips to his as her pussy clenched around him.

Nick began thrusting up into Elle through her orgasm, which made it that much more intense. When Elle finally relaxed, she looked into Nick's incredulous eyes as he asked with a smile, "Did you just cum?" Elle could only nod.

Wanting to give her more, Nick grabbed Elle and carried her until she was flat on her back on the floor. Still inside her, Nick began to pound his cock against Elle, as guttural sounds escaped through his lips. With each steady thrust, Elle felt the tightness return, until finally she clutched at Nick's arms as wave after wave of cum squirted out of her, soaking the floor and them both.

Nick gave Elle a few moments of rest before he stood up and pulled Elle up to stand on her knees. Wanting to return the pleasure, Elle went straight to work. She grabbed the base of his cock with her left hand and licked her tongue down each side of his shaft. She loved the taste of her cum on his cock. Elle's left hand began to firmly stroke the base of Nick's cock while her mouth surrounded the first few inches. She sucked and swirled her tongue around the head, trying not to gag herself.

But Nick felt himself getting closer to the edge. He lent over and gathered up a fist full of Elle's hair and held her head steady. Then he thrust his throbbing cock as far into Elle's throat as possible. Elle felt a special kind of thrill in those few seconds of not being able to breathe. She liked the feeling of Nick pounding against the back of her throat for his own pleasure. And most of all, she loved the raw animal noises he made while doing it.

It wasn't long before it was Nick's turn to lose control. He pulled out of Elle's mouth and began stroking his cock himself. Elle stayed put in front of him, mouth open, staring up at him. Nick loved the look of Elle on her knees before him. While staring down at her and stroking his cock, Nick squirted his thick cum into Elle's willing mouth. She loved the taste of his cum and quickly swallowed it before standing up and pulling Nick down to her level give him an open mouthed kiss.

"That was certainly unexpected," Nick said after sitting down on the couch to recover. Elle joined him and smiled.

"For you, it was unexpected. I've been thinking about doing that since you started work last week."

"Do you think there will be a repeat in our future?"

"My husband doesn't return for a few more weeks, so I would say most definitely."

  • COMMENTS
21 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Horseshit

If you allowed voting, I would certainly give you your *1, and that is twice what you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy Stuff

Hope there is a sequel. She will need raw sex more now that she has tasted it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Responsibility to the readers?

Dumbest comment ever. They write stories. We read them. End of responsibility. They aren't responsible to write what we like. That is what scoring is for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like being Anonymous

Hell I can be completely honest: Writing this as a story was just plain dumb and for you commentors who liked this crap should go find a life. Cheating and getting away with it She's Sick. She needs a divorce so she can do what she wants, she may be better off if she just got a job as a whore wait that's wrong to do that it means she'll have a job and can't leach off her husband. When her kids and husband gets HIV then AIDS a hope she is still alive to see the fruits of her fun deception. the writer will come up with some hair brained cure that will also defy logic. Since this whole Idea for this mess was to try and make stupid people like her crap. As a writer you have a responsibility to readers what you have written is like shouting fire in a crowded theater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Naked for the Taking

When my husband and I moved into our house we needed work done in the yard. A friend of ours agree to do it. He had two other men to help him. After a few weeks I watched them after the kids went to school. I don't wear much around the house and started wearing less. Soon I had panties only on.and watched workers in yard. One day Lee came into the house I didn''t hear him. I walked into the kitchen and there he was. We stood there talking and he returned to work. Before long the other two came in for a drink and there I sat. The next day I didn't wear anything and sat there when they came in. I asked for all of them to come in at one time. I told them I wanted them to undress and I sucked and fucked aall three of them. This went on even after work was done. I still remain naked during the day wanting someone new.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories