Check Mates: Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Check Mate."

My heart stopped. Merrick smiled and Georgiana squirmed with the hunger of a mating bitch. I held myself together as the defeat began to feast on my insides.

"Well done Mistress Merrick," the forced calm voice almost wavered, "You played the game well. As agreed your girl may have the piece you last took." I snapped my fingers and Lucia rose. Her sword and helmet remained on the floor from where she had fallen. She moved to the centre of the board whilst the other silver and gold pieces came back to life and resumed their prior positions on the board, becoming statues once more. Lucia fell to her knees and held her hands together at the base of her spine.

Georgiana knelt before her Mistress and Merrick slowly removed the cravat encasing her sliver collar. Her name and the name of her owner was engraved in fine looping script around the suede lined band and between the words were shallow holes for varies bolts and chains to be screwed into.

Merrick whispered to her something I could not hear, but I watched the words shape her mouth, "Have fun, my love. Make her scream."

Georgiana kissed the back of Merrick's hand like the gentleman she was dressed up to be and approached the giant chess board with grace. She stole glances at the other players she passed, her hand flexed and though to touch them.

"Your Mistress won you one prize. You will not lay a hand on the others." Georgiana flinched at the harsh words betraying my anger.

She refocused her attentions on Lucia. She stroked the back of her fingers over Lucia's cheek, checking that her touch would not mar the gold paint. Once satisfied she clutched the root of Lucia's braid and pushed the kneeling knight's face against the empty crotch of her breeches. Lucia managed to maintain her balance and opened her mouth, licking and sucking with zeal. She breathed in deep through her nose and closed her eyes.

Georgiana pulled her closer and Lucia grunted around the mass of cloth blocking her mouth and nose. Pulling her braid high, Georgiana forced the knight's mouth down further between her legs. Lucia lapped hungrily and groaned contently and Georgiana rolled her head back, her mouth open and her breath shallow. I suspected it was more for show then genuine pleasure. It made Merrick smile.

With a sharp yank of the thick braid, Georgiana forced Lucia away from her crotch, eliciting a hiss of pain from the knight. Still holding the braid, Georgiana forced Lucia to sit up off her heels. With her free hand and a hunger filled gaze, Georgiana reached for Lucia's left breast. She weighed and struggled to squeeze it with one hand so took hold of the large pointed nipple between the web of her index and middle finger and closed them, pinching the sensitive nub and pushing the breast high as she rolled it against Lucia's chest. Lucia wet her lips and let out a shuddering breath.

She held Georgiana's gaze for a moment. Freeing the breast, Georgiana pushed against Lucia's chest. Lucia fell but caught herself before she hit the floor. She laid submissively, arms out at her sides, her legs slightly apart. With the heel of her high heeled, black, buckled shoe, Georgiana pressed its soft leather into the painted curls of Lucia's pubis. Lucia rocked her pelvis to meet and rub her clit against the firm sole. Her feet came off the floor and squeezed her thighs around the invading appendage. Georgiana pressed down on her harder until Lucia's desperate movements were forcibly stopped.

Georgiana removed her foot and watched Lucia's heaving chest making her large breasts dance. She walked to Lucia's head and freeing her foot from its masculine casing, revealed her dainty, pointed toes in the white stockings and pressed it to Lucia's lips. Lucia obligingly took the tip of the stocking between her teeth. Georgiana pulled her foot high with the grace of a ballerina and let the delicate silk slide off, revealing her pale, shorn smooth lower leg. She allowed Lucia to lap at her toes, sole and heel with as much passion as she had when she tasted the crotch of Georgiana's breeches. Georgiana blushed and squirmed as Lucia's tongue tickled her. She repeated the little ritual with other her foot.

Georgiana lowered herself. She took the two stockings from Lucia's mouth and moved quickly, sitting on the knight's face. Lucia licked and sucked once more, struggling to breathe. With ease Georgiana soon had Lucia's ankles tied to their corresponding wrist using the long stockings as bonds. Lucia remained unmoving, unable. Georgiana sat up and took hold of Lucia's legs, spread them wide and pulled the stockings taught so they remained so, giving Merrick and I a perfect view of the dark pink inside her golden lips.

The muscles in Lucia's legs and arms flexed and pulsed against laced greaves and arm bands and the open lips between her legs already glistened with her fluids, making the gold paint sparkle.

Though naturally submissive, Georgiana proved her ability in dominating Lucia, no wonder she had reached the highest rank of slavery. No doubt this was a game she and Merrick had already played. I saw it in my mind, the masterful Merrick binding her favourite and exposing her to a hungry audience of slaves. It took every ounce of my dwindling will power not to enter the new game on the board and take control of both beauties and have them lick my slippers as I beat them for the mockery they performed of my defeat.

Georgiana sat back, straddling the knight's face. Slowly and with deliberate care, she began to loosen the lace on the billowing sleeves of her shirt and then the one at on her chest. Merrick looked on with pride as Georgiana seductively slid the smooth lace off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. The perfect exposed flesh displayed signs of previous games the couple had shared, reddened welts and purpling bite marks, a signature from her owner.

Next she made slow work of opening the many buttons of her breeches, reaching inside and stroking herself above Lucia's open mouth, ensuring we saw it all. Georgiana continued until both their breathing became shallow and their bodies squirmed for more. Leaning back, Georgiana peeled away her breeches, lifting and freeing one leg then the other. She wore no undergarments and sat naked on Lucia's face, her collar shining in the candlelight.

Unbeknownst to Georgiana or Merrick, Lucia possessed the skilful tongue of a demon and even as Georgiana tried to smoother her, Lucia performed her little tricks. Within moments Georgiana was writhing and riding Lucia's tongue as well as she would any cock. Merrick's face lit up as her slave screamed in unexpected pleasure, almost falling heavily onto Lucia.

I heard Lucia's struggling, laboured breaths but she continued to tease and torment and fuck Georgiana with her tongue, lips and teeth. Losing her control, Georgiana's legs trembled and she gave Lucia easier access to her insides.

"What a wonderful treat for your girl, Mistress Merrick?" I said with unhidden glee penetrating my former anger and defeat.

"Yours also my Lady,"

I raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Georgiana possesses the most delicious flavour in all the slaves I have ever tasted. I have seen men and women go mad wanting just one more sample of her." She wet her lips, her eyes returning to the show.

Lucia's dazed, greedy, blushed expression showed the truth of Mistress Merrick's words. She seemed lost, bent on only feasting on Georgiana's dripping cunt, drunk on it, fighting against her restraints.

Georgiana was crying out now, all inhibitions forgotten as she fell forward on hands and knees, rolling her pelvis over Lucia's hungry invading tongue. Not to be defeated, Georgiana's hand whipped fast through the air to land a decisive slap on Lucia's twitching opening. Lucia grunted through her full mouth. Another and another slap fell, hard and fast and torturously accurate. A beautiful wet, fleshly sound echoed through the ball room, with Lucia's muffled protests following them.

Thoroughly beaten and reddened, Lucia's engorged clit convulsed joyfully for the next hit. Instead Georgiana plucked, pulled and twisted the tortured nub.

The two girls seemed at war with each other, their desires, forgetting their roles, battling to get what they sought. Georgiana crushed Lucia's face against her wet cunt. The golden knight in turn delved as deep as her tongue would allow, lapping greedily.

Georgiana's body locked rigid and a prolonged moaning scream echoed throughout my great hall. She trembled as her orgasm rippled through her. A great fountain of her fluids rained down into and around Lucia's open mouth. Georgiana's body jerked and convulsed with the effort of her orgasm's rippling aftershocks. She collapsed over Lucia who continued to lick at the wet mess greedily, lapping up the excess fluids. Glistening sweat blanketed Georgiana's heaving skin.

Georgiana hadn't the strength to roll from Lucia and in fear of her asphyxiation I snapped my fingers and a male handler came to her rescue, lifting Georgiana and cradling her limp form, removing her from the board.

"I am sure you find this result sufficient." I said to Merrick as her pet was held before her.

She stroked the fallen strands of hair away from Georgiana's face. "Oh yes, most satisfying." She said with a smile illuminating her beautiful face, "I dare say Georgiana would also agree had she the means. I would love for you to bring that beauty to the ball if you wish it. No doubt the Lords and Ladies would love to sample her techniques."

How quickly she managed to bring the subject back to my defeat and her prize: my attendance to her damned ball.

"I shall consider it. After today she will surly need release." I nodded to another handler who approached the restrained knight and released her, checked her circulation before whipping at her weeping entrance. She quickly roused with three lashes of the strap and made an unsteady line back to her vacant queen side position on the board. She resumed her former stance, forcing her breathing into regularity and her shaking limbs to be still.

"Forgive me, my lady that I must take my leave of you. I would like mine to be the first face Georgiana sees when she wakes." Merrick bowed her head.

"The blue room is prepared. If you require anything my servants shall see to it." I bowed also, as did Mariette by my side.

*

I retired to my chambers, passing handlers with slaves as I went. I slapped one naked girl who dared to look me in the face. She whimpered as I ordered her to serve with the kitchen staff for a month. They could use her as they liked. When they allowed it, she would sleep like a dog on the ground, feed from the floor and be tormented and fucked and made to work whenever and however they chose. Her handler led her away. She wept silently for displeasing me.

I sighed heavily, elated after giving commands, raising my ego which Merrick had so easily toppled. I closed my eyes but all I saw was Merrick's charming, wicked smile mocking me. I was a fool to fall into her trap, even after Mariette had warned me, arrogantly thinking that I could have Merrick at my feet once she lost, worshipping me as I beat her violated behind with all the tools and toys at my disposal. Another claw of pain cut and burrowed into my gut and heart as I thought of Mariette's ignored advice.

Gut churning frustration spread through the marrow of my bones. I thought to call slaves to me, as many as I could manage, but I doubt fucking or tormenting them senseless would relieve my need for the two unattainable women in my life.

I tore at my dress. I ripped at the fine cloth of my skirts and pulled them off without finishing unlacing of far too many hidden ribbons.

"Stay your hands Angelique."

Standing in the open doorway was the only person in this house permitted to address me so informally.

"What brings you to my room your Majesty?" My tone was sharp and I all but spit the title at her, but her face like always reminded stoic.

I turned from her silent beauty in my outrage, but heard her approach slowly. Pulling at my costume again, I froze when I felt Mariette's hands reach around my waist to stop me from tucking at my uncooperative clothing. She started undressing me calmly as I grew more disturbed and hopeful at her careful ministrations.

Layers of cloth fell to the floor. With firm hands she lowered my petticoat to the ground. She took hold of my hand and extended out my arm to remove my lace cuff. Next she started unlacing my bodice then my corset. She peeled it away leaving me naked. Her face remained blank as she moved to collect the fallen clothes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips making show of my nudity.

"Saving you from ruining a beautiful gown." She answered resting the gown into a chair as though an invisible wearer sat in it.

She returned to me looking me straight in the eye. I saw a phantom pity in hers, the ghost of pride in knowing that she had predicted and forewarned me of my Merrick's attack and I walked into it willingly. The anger burnt from my heart and through my veins, bubbling to the surface of my emotions, stirring with the hurt of not receiving a single drop of affection from Mariette. I struck out. I slapped Mariette so hard across the face that she spun to the floor, her skirts billowing around her.

My breath came out shallow and uneven as my chest heaved, but Mariette's expression remained as unfeeling as ever.

"Do not dare pity me, girl. Is this why you do this, strip my clothes as easily as Merrick stripped my dignity." I stood over her raving, "What, started feeling pity for your poor Mistress now you know how weak she is?"

Mariette stroked her hot cheek, "You are not my Mistress." She said evenly, gathering up her skirts to stand.

I lost myself. With a bone breaking grip I took hold of her scarred wrist and pulled her sharply up and forced her to my bed. I pushed her down. She fought me, but I easily took hold of her wrists, straddling naked over her waist and held her into the sheets. I trapped her wrists in one hand, crushing them together, my fingernails sinking into her skin, but still she fought me. I slapped her again and again until she finally stilled.

Her beaten lips had swelled and her baited breath heated my face. I kissed her brutally, tasting the mouth I had always longed for. Daring to venture further, seeking her tongue with my own, my foolish bravery was rewarded with Mariette biting down on my invading tongue. I pulled back and struck her again. Her lower lip split. Blood flowed. I licked her lips and pushed my bleeding, throbbing tongue back into her mouth. Our blood married together sending a violent thrill through my body. I would possess her body and blood if I could not have her heart.

I tore at her creased gown and petticoat, forcing it up and over her waist. I ripped away her undergarments with my fingernails, scratching the scarred skin on her thighs as I went. My greedy hand sought out her slit, tearing the shredded fabric away and stopping when my fingers felt her soft nest of hair. She was so soft in my arms and I loved her completely, but her body didn't yield to me. The usual wet heat I found in all my girls, their desire for me more than evident before I even touched them, was not there.

"Are you satisfied yet, my Lady?"

My anger spiked again at her unaffected voice and I wanted nothing more than to push against the barriers of her virginal opening and claim her as mine. If I were to sell Mariette at a slave auction she would fetch the highest price, sexual purity was rare in our world. Instead I collapsed on top of her, burying my face in her cleavage.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled through a mouthful of silk covered breast.

We lay there for a long time and I indulged in this intimacy as long as Mariette would allow. She stroked her fingers through my hair and I wanted to cry, knowing what this small intimacy meant to her.

"Angelique, I do love you in my own way."

A sharp breath caught in my throat and I looked down into her eyes, finding no lies within their rich brown.

"If it hadn't been for you I would more than likely be dead in some wretched whore house, fighting drunken men to make them hurt me or worse, fulfilling a lifelong sentence as a wife to a noble family's prize stud, breeding a litter of heirs. You saved me, take comfort in that."

I rubbed my face into her lifted skirts, blotting tears I didn't want her to see.

"I'm sorry." I said again, "I lost myself when I lost to Merrick."

"You love her?"

"No and yes, I love her power and her control. I desire her body terribly. I wish to drag her to my heel and have her lick my boots and love me for it. You do not understand this desire, this need to dominate and she would be the greatest prize."

"Your right I don't understand. But she was clearly enraptured by your efforts today and you still have a chance to show her your worth. At the ball tomorrow night you shall be beautiful and strong and demonstrate why so many flock to your household wishing to become your slave."

"I love you."

We lay together in silence and I calmed my spirit, but my body still longed for release.

"I want you to go to the dungeon and wait for me. I know what you need and I shall give it to you."

"Thank you Angelique."

*

Mariette was stripped bare and I, instead of the handlers strapped her wrists into the thick, soft leather cuffs dangling from the ceiling.

I had donned a black lace bodice and robe for my own benefit as nothing I wore would have inflamed Mariette's lust. Clothing gave me more security in my role as torturer.

I forced myself not to touch her skin, scarred and marked and pulled taut by the chains holding her arms high and straight above her head. Her skin erupted with goose bumps and her nipples hardened in the cold air.

I moved away and turned a wheel on the wall that shortened the chain's raising Mariette's naked form into the air until only the pointed tips of her toes touched the cold stone floor. The chains clunked tight in each link under her small weight.

The muscles in the arms immediately set to work, flexing under her skin, trying to take her weight. Her toenails scraped the floor. Her breasts bounced exquisitely as she struggled to stop her body swaying.

I went to my collection of hanging torture tools I had seen Mariette look on in longing, caressing the soft leather whips and sanded smooth canes. A selection of surgical knifes lay in a tray beneath, but I never let Mariette alone with them, her knowledge of pain was as vast as my own but her knowledge of anatomy was dangerously lacking. During our time apart I sent her to tutors and doctors who educated her to better understand how far I could damage her body. Sometimes she would return and suggest new games to me.

The cat-and-nine-tails whip that I had purchased from an auction of a defeated and looted pirate ship took hold of my attention. Each tail was knotted three times along its coarse rope length. The handle was tanned leather and felt wonderful in my grip.

I turned when I heard Mariette gasp. Her eyes were already clouding as she stared at my chosen weapon. I drew closer to her slowly, twisting the tails into a tight knot of hemp. I walked a close circle around Mariette's hanging form, absorbing her body heat and took my time choosing where my first strike would land. With her back to me I pulled back the whip, twisted my hips and released the tails. They hit their target, wrapping around her taught shoulder and marking her upper back.

Mariette thrashed more in surprise than pain and soon found her stability. I let the sting of the first lash settle than pulled the whip back again. I let a harsh flurry of lashes sing through the air and didn't stop until Mariette finally cried out in her agony.