All Comments on 'Check "Yes" or "No"'

by HLD

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Great story! Could not put it down. I am a 44 year old straight male who normally reads strictly sex stories, but some how got over into this category. I'm glad I did! This was very well written and sweet story! Don't tell my buddies at my weekly poker game that at the end of the story my heart actually ached! I wished I could find or feel that kind of love!

Thanks for the story!

Redwan666Redwan666over 11 years ago
Laugh & Cry.

The title says all....

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Real men cry

Cause damn this one had me on the verge of tears, especially that last bit at the end had to hold my tears back...shit not working...

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Second time of reading...

After the first time I read this story - I consciously avoided reading it again - Why ?

It left me with a BIG ache inside,as HLD wrote such a beautiful story that for a looong time I kept avoiding it - this time I probably enjoyed it more,as the shock value had reduced somewhat....(Yeah,Right !!)

Thank you for writing this story HLD - please continue your writing ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awww

That was an amazing ending...very lovely story, keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really good, sweet,with deep feeling! Thanks!

Well done! Loving, sweet, teasing, and true to life. Great sex and better feeling and compassion. Loved it! GG

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 11 years ago
smooth

I enjoyed the way the story started out slow and built to a loving crescendo. Cheers!

dustyrusty54dustyrusty54over 11 years ago
Simply wonderful.

I shed a manly tear at the end. There needs to be more writing like this.

hanibtorrhanibtorrover 11 years ago
True Love

True Love. Reading This Story Gives Me Hope for The World. Thank You.

tohanrytohanryover 11 years ago

Such a wonderful story

DawnJDawnJover 11 years ago
How cute!

I saw the title and thought "George Strait"! And it's been as sweet a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

Absolutely wonderful story thank you for sharing

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Fabulous Love Story

The author never mentioned what happened to Tracy and her evil mother. Jacob and Annmarie were lovable characters and I rooted for them and I am so pleased with the way the author saw to there gentle treatment in this blockbuster story. To say this story was a feel good story is a gross understatement. This story showed what poise self-respect and grace in the face of adversity in relationships. Jacob and Annmarie both had baggage and they both respected who they were and what they were trying to be to eachother. The author spent painstaking attention to this in the formation of their interactions at the primary beginning of their initial dating. This fact was a punch bonus to the story that clearly defined the intensity of their moral fabric as genuinely good caring sensitive people. Jacob truly loved Tracy and he worked at respecting their marriage by not moving forward til the air was cleared in a social sense til the divorce was finalized and then some. The author clearly showed Jacob as a stand up gentleman with principal and dignity even keeled possessing clear fair judgment. Tracy succumbing to the pressure of her evil mother was not allowed to reenter back into Jacob's confidence after her gross betrayal. Tracy should've discussed her insecurities about her lack of faith in Jacob's handling of money prior to setting off on a wild tangent instigated by her mother. I've seen a parallel circumstances in real life to a couple with similar results. The author really pulled out the stops adding the epilogue which I am truly appreciative. There are many authors who refuse to go that extra mile and give the readers that extra something that totally blows you away. I am now a devoted fan of this author and I wish to thank him for this truly wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Well written, engaging and emotionally satisfying. Thanks for a good read.

Dave in Oz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Nice story ... Brought tears to my eyes.

sk1ersk1erabout 11 years ago
Excellent story...

Tender, well written, fun, romantic, heart warming, brought tears to my eyes.... Great love story... Very well done.... Please continue with more stories like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Top Notch story

Well put together and done with feeling.

I especially liked the fact that both of them had some issues. No sugar sweet wrapped in chocolate mating.

Well Done.

spud65spud65about 11 years ago
As the Brits say "Well Done!"

The right amount of everything and thanks for not making his divorce a major event in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

This story was beautifully written. Really, this is one to be proud of. I'm so glad I found it.

magikman233magikman233about 11 years ago
beautiful story

i loved every word written,perfect story,thank you

goatman92goatman92about 11 years ago
Smoke got in my eyes. I'm not crying.

That last line was a real clincher. An unbelievable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a beautiful story.

A beautiful romance without being a storybook romance. One of the best on Lit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beatiful

How can a 3 sentence paragraph that finishes up a 7 page story like this one make me cry this hard?

Amazing. Just amazing.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 11 years ago

God damn that was beautiful. I don't know what else to say.

Damn why cant I find a women like that in my life?

technowildytechnowildyalmost 11 years ago
This story will never be forgotten

Have read this coming close to a dozen times, and still love it

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
amazing

I lack the words to praise this story the way it deserves

friskypolefriskypolealmost 11 years ago
Wow... just wow.

Absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

you got me crying at the end of the story.....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rare...Rare...Rare

What a wonderful surprise to find such a hidden treasure on this site. I bookmarked this story for a future re-read which I don't do often. Your talent ought to be published in more places so many can appreciate it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great love story, but

that was a pretty poor school he was working in. If a fight disrupts the front office to the point that they can't carry on routine business, they are in sad shape.

Bad teacher! Talking to his students about his personal life is improper and absolutely unacceptable. His marital status and love life should be off limits to his students and he should have made that clear. Greatly lacking in professionalism.

During my teaching career I was always leery of the "cool" teachers. They tend to not do a good job of educating the students. Too busy being "cool" to bother establishing and maintaining high standards for students. Not always, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
That was AMAZING.

loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it loved it

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 11 years ago
Third read through

Such a great and romantic stpry, each time I read it I find something new to love about it, and end reading it with a few tears. Such writing talent!

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 11 years ago
yet another good one

The title to my comment says it all. I like your writing style, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME!

I'm not a sappy old guy but that was an excellent piece of writing through & through!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

This is a great story from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed Reading It

Excellent story. I loved it. It left me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautifull

Lovely story... Just like a Mills & Boon... A real Romantic story rather than a hard core sex that we rightly expect and are used to on this site... Pleasant surprise...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOTHER

good-un

TextualChocolateTextualChocolateover 10 years ago
Great ending!

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I've read a lot of stories on this site but this beats them all!! Brilliant read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow... <3

That was just amazing,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would have rated a double 5 star dude..

This is most fucking wonderful story lol... And I can't even ask for a continuation.. # :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Terrific, surprise ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story...

What more is there to say...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

What an amazing story! So lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stars

This story deserves more than 5 stars.Great and wonderful is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME

One of the best stories I've read!!!

tim4tim4over 10 years ago
That ending, man.

I almost cried. And I don't usually get sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
at least

she was not a hooker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the bet

I wanted him to win a the bet god dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
<3

Oh my goodness... That was hot sexy funny and sad all at once. Best story iv ever read. GOOD JOB!

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Dammit...

It just got really dusty in here...sweet story!

SolitarySentinelSolitarySentinelover 10 years ago
“Checked ‘Yes’ with Five Stars”

An excellent, well-written epic tale. Once I started reading this story, I couldn’t nor did I want to stop until I finished. The ending is reminiscent of the timeless 2004 movie; “The Notebook.” Yet, the love and intimacy shared between your characters is absolutely what “being in love” should encompass.

Take a bow, author. You’ve earned it.

Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
check no

to hooker fascinated writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
String

The fragile string that bound them was strong enough to keep them together.

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldover 10 years ago

This was a great story and well written......... Easily 5 stars......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars?

Why the heck aren't there more stars?? :)

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Blockbuster story.

The only criticism is you allowed the main characters to die. Although death is part of life, I don't especially encumber this in my fantasies. The ending was too short and I really didn't want an end. Also, I noticed you haven't written in quite sometime. You may not be the best writer but you sure rank highest among many. I do enjoy your stories. As an example, this is probably the fifth time that I have read this one. As a reader, I humbly appreciate a damn good read and this far exceeds that standard. So Thank You and GOOD LUCK!!!

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
Check Yes Or No

This was just as good the second time as it was the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I've read this one before...

And when it's title showed to the side I thought it looked familiar... I jumped to the end when I started this time to be sure and as such wasn't going to read it again - though I really liked it the first time - but I changed my mind and read it anyway...

Glad I did - it was every bit as enjoyable as the first time and, in fact, better than I thought I remembered it as being when I was going to pass..

Thanks for the read...

Wolfie857Wolfie857about 10 years ago
Lovely story

Great balance of story, sex, romance and a touch of bittersweet sadness at the end. Well done !

Handley_PageHandley_Pageabout 10 years ago
Damned Good

A well-told tale, rounded and complete.

What more could a reader ask ?

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This story is a masterpiece.

As a reader of this masterpiece, I did not expect death. You are not to include such tragic occurrences in a beautiful story. This was a good story and well told. Please do another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SOooo much better

than hooker tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful Story!

I really like this story, all-the-way through! Such a happy, loving, caring, wonderful story and a great happy ending, that warms our hearts and takes me back to a time, long ago, in my small rural home town, much smaller than this one, where we knew couples where life happened for them, just like the couple in this story!

This is a great, wonderful story about a man and woman finding each other and falling in love, marrying and spending the rest of their lives, happy together, and it ended, the only way a story like this should have ended!

This is just a wonderful story idea, great plot, truly wonderful writing skills!

Thank you for such a positive, up-lifting, great love story, as this!

I will be watching for more of your stories in this section! Please?

escape24bufescape24bufabout 10 years ago
Fantastic...... :)

yes yes yes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

What a great story!! Bravo!!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

Well done, a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yawn

choco loco tale

not many stars for this put me to sleepy bye bye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
eas she

a hooker, 3 star

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74almost 10 years ago
Great Read

Great story both from a technical perspective and content. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
REALLY REALLY GOOD STORY

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT TRACY LET HER MOTHER SCREW UP HER MARRIAGE BUT IT IS PROBABLY NOT THE FIRST OR LAST TIME IT WILL HAPPEN TO A COUPLE.

ANN MARIE AND JAKE LOVED AND LIVED LIFE WITH EACH OTHER TO THE VERY END. SUCH A GREAT LOVE STORY WITH A TWIST HERE AND THERE. 5 STARS PLUS NOT MY FIRST OR LAST TIME TO READ IT.

RON

redbaron172redbaron172over 9 years ago
Great Story!!!

After reading this story 3 times, it is one that you can't put down till you're done. Tracy and her mom remind me so much of my Ex(s) (wife and mother in law) they could be twins. Both a real piece of work!!!! But love the finale, very fitting for a husband and wife that are in love as much as they are.... rarely found...... looking for some new stories....!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks for making me cry xD 👌

Rediculously hooking!

moedikmoedikover 9 years ago
Yes box

I whole heartedly check yhe "YES" box. well done.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Loved It!

I love a real, true Love story. This is what true love is all about. No boredom, no looking for excitement, no getting drunk, and no cheating. Wonderful. How come I just found this story? This restores my faith in fictional men and women who really understand what Love is. Bravo and Thank You Very Much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beautiful story and beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO IN LOVE

SUCH A GREAT LOVE STORY ALL STORIES SHOULD END LIKE THIS ONE. SEEMS THAT THEY COULD NOT STAND TO BE APART IN LIFE AS WELL AS DEATH. SHAME ABOUT HIS FIRST WIFE IF ONLY SHE LOVED HIM ENOUGH TO TRUST HIM MORE THAN SHE TRUSTED HER MOTHER IT MAY HAVE BEEN HER THAT PASSED ON 36 HOURS AFTER JAKE DID.

RON TEXAS

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What A Story

Was one of the best written stories I read in a longtime. The story line was great, it kept moving and had a happy ending. Question - True story Yes or No?

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 9 years ago
This is one of the all-time best!

Just a super story! Should be able to vote more than once or have 50 stars!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A TYPICAL LOVE STORY WITH MORALS

you don't have to have money to live well and prosper. But it certainly helps. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great love story

life is like a box of choclets you never know what you will get until you find that special one. That was Anne Marie and Jake two special people .

It is in my favorites and I have read it many times and will continue to read it. It is so good it is kindy sappy but true love knows no boundries.

(Ron Texas ) cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

HummingbirdleavingnestHummingbirdleavingnestalmost 9 years ago
Check "Yes" or "No"

This is a wonderful love story. My husband shared this with me and we were absolutely thrilled with it. Thank you for sharing your talent.

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
GREAT story

loved every bit of it!

oregon_trailoregon_trailover 8 years ago
Favorite story

Continuous plot & hot sexual scenes. This story is the reason why I registered a Literotica account – so that it can be put on my list of favorite stories.

slinky500slinky500almost 8 years ago
Quick comment

Love the story. It's appropriate that you chose Clemson for her university. I don't know if you just randomly picked one or not but Clemson has had a serious drug culture for a very long time (last couple of decades) and cocaine goes around that campus like pollen in the spring. I know at least three separate people that went there and all of them failed out after getting into some serious drugs. One of them died of a heroine overdose a year after he dropped out.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Absolutely loved the story. The writing was superb and the sex was smoking hot!! Five plus stars and a favorite point.

FenmeisterFenmeisteralmost 8 years ago
Superb story

HLD, I salute you sir/madam.

By far the best story I have ever read on this site, a bit of everything without losing the quality of the tale.

You are destroying my unfeeling sod reputation - I cannot read about the final note the kids found, without choking up.

Please carry on writing, I promise to keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Love. Story

A really good story written with feeling and care. She loved him from the first minute that she saw him. I liked the school secretary and the betting on the two of them and betting how long it would take his mother n law to break them up. Tracy really screwed up and wanted to make nice. No Way. In my favorites.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story

I loved this story. Well written and with a great touch of love, understanding and forgiveness.

I must say it is the first time I see a story of LIT in reference to a Rioja wine is made, usually referred to French wines is done, forgetting that Spanish wines can be equally good or even better.

The end of the story, though romantic, I found very sad, but I guess the author wanted to finish the story as well.

Congratulations to the author.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story is amazing

I read this story and I loved it even if the last couple paragraphs had me crying my eyes out.

A very well told story.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 7 years ago
Absolutely worthy of 5 stars...

Every once in a while you find a story that just makes you feel good and makes you smile. Thank you for writing this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Touching

A story that could happen in real life. A true love story. 5 stars and in my favorites. Not the first time to read or the last.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Amazing love story with lots of little twists! This is one of my favorites!

Baton Rouge Cajun guy.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Great Story

One of the better stories on here. Some twists and turns along the way but true enduring love won in the long run. In my favorites 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best ever

This story is the best love story i have read. You are a great author and never stop writing no matter what anyone says. You are one of the few writers that can spin a tale and make it great so never stop writing and NEVER give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the very best.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Very Fulfilling Story.

Another warm and fulfilling story from this writer. Note that we have not seen any stories from this talented author for about three years now. Hoping for more.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Correction.

Ref the comment below, we readers have been fortunate to have gotten a two-chapter piece from this author in the summer of 2016, with the promise of a further chapter. Our good fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story!

The only bad review comment was by anonymous 02/08/14. Well this guy is your typical idiot redneck. You saw him on the TV during the election. He commented that just like the president, he liked to grab the pussy of strangers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHLD@HLD
2/12/22 All 10 parts of "Super Friends With Benefits" have now been posted. This has been an interesting story to write. I started this as a stroke story with a little bit of a new angle I haven’t written before, but then a love story broke out. Along the way, I chose to ...

SIMILAR Stories