Checkout Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers

Ignoring most of what she said, I muttered, Well I'm certainly not going to drink the stuff if he picked it."

Sophie laughed. "That's just silly - you deserve some consolation because in one way all this is worse for you than it is for me."

Instead of happily anticipating the next home game I dreaded it but the day arrived all the same. Knowing for certain what my wife would be doing should have made it worse than the guessing of before but the matched helped by being exciting from the start. At the end of the day we had our second successive home win - something that had not happened for quite a long time. I returned home to a spotless house, a delicious meal and a very loving sexy wife. Lying sated in bed that night I had to admit that since Derek first had his way with her under duress, my sex life had perked up considerably from the already high previous level. Neither that night nor in subsequent days did Sophie volunteer any information about the second visit to her supervisor's flat and I did not ask. This must have set the pattern because although she continued to go, neither of us ever referred to it as if both were pretending that it was not happening.

It was the fourth time that Sophie made he compulsory visit to the other man's bed that I returned from the match to find the living room as we had left it the night before and the meal, although nice, was not as nicely cooked as usual. I took note but was on too much of a high from another home win to particularly care. The next time it was worse. The tidying up had again been neglected and when I went into the kitchen, Sophie, looking very flushed and warm, said, "I'm afraid that dinner is going to be a bit late love. Stupid me - I forgot to light the gas under the vegetables." Even the fact of a fifth successive home win for my team could suppress my feeling of disquiet.

Although surly during the meal I held my peace and it was only later that I burst out with the criticism, "This place is like a pigsty."

"If it bothers you then why the fuck don't you tidy it while you are here during the morning," she spat back.

"Because I've got my own bloody jobs to do without taking on yours."

"Then why don't you do them then Simon? Ever since I started screwing Derek you have got very lazy - every damn job you are meant to do, I have to go round after you to finish them properly."

There was nothing I could say because it was true. My silence helped us make peace but my real worry remained unspoken. However, two weeks later there was no chance of pretence because the house was empty when I got home from the match. Sophie rushed in a few moments later. Finding me already there she held her arms out helplessly and said, "What can I say Simon - we just lost track of the time."

I should have jumped in with an accusation right then but my slow search for the right words allowed Sophie to say briskly, "I'm going to jump in the shower love - why don't you pop round and fetch us a Chinese. How did your team do by the way?"

"We won," I told her but that remarkable feat had little meaning to me at that moment.

"You've started to enjoy having sex with him haven't you?" I had waited until we had finished eating and then deliberately kept my voice soft and devoid of anger."

Sophie shrugged. "You can't go to bed with the same person several times and not get some pleasure out of it, especially if the guy knows what he is doing. Anyway, would you prefer it if I hated it and came home every time feeling dirty and violated - I could quickly go off sex altogether if it was like that."

If I had been honest I would have told her, 'Yes I would prefer that' but instead I said, "No, of course not."

"You really can't grumble love. Every week Derek lets me take far more than we would have dared and can you honestly say that what I do with him affects your life in any way. I am sorry about being late tonight and not doing the tidying but apart from that I can't see that it does any harm for me to get some enjoyment out of it. You know how much I like sex Simon - I just can't help it."

"For you to be this late you must have been getting one hell of a lot of enjoyment - if you did nothing but screw that's four solid hours?"

She laughed. "Of course we weren't at it all the time, I mean for some of the four hours we...er..." Sophie started to say but then stopped as her mind failed to come up with a single other activity to any portion of her time in the man's flat. Giving up she muttered defiantly, "So we did it a lot - what does it matter anyway?"

"The fact that you enjoy shagging another man doesn't bother me that much," I lied, " - what sickens me is the thought that you get pleasure from doing it with the evil bastard who blackmailed you into opening your legs for him in the first place."

"Derek isn't evil - in fact he is quite a nice guy. He is far more generous than he need be in what he lets me take from the store and he is ashamed now that he forced me to go with him. To prove it, last week we went into his garden and burnt what he said were the incriminating till rolls and video. I was grateful not to have the thought of prison hanging over me but there wasn't time to show my appreciation then which is the real reason that I was a bit late today."

I heaved a sigh of relief. "That's it then. You can hand in your notice, get another job and we will be rid of him."

Sophie shook her head. "Think it through love - without the free food I get now we would be back in financial trouble so getting a new job is no help at all. Besides which, Derek has promised that at the pay review next month he is going to move me to a higher grade - it would be stupid to leave before I can put that on my CV. I think I have to stay where I am for another couple of months at least but don't worry, I won't ever be late again like this on a Saturday."

I accepted it - I was between the rock and the hard place so what else could I do. When the next home match arrived it was hard leaving my wife knowing for certain that she would spend the afternoon doing far more than just lying back and letting Derek get on with it. Right through the match I was in the blackest depression but the fact that my team was getting slaughtered may also have something to do with that. Two weeks later I watched a return to home victory and by then had got myself into a better frame of mind generally. I reasoned that if I didn't know about Derek then I would be happy as a sand boy because Sophie was continually sexually supercharged. Reluctantly I had to concede that I was getting real benefit from the situation.

That night my wife made a special fuss of me and then, just before it was time for bed she said, "Derek has a friend who's wife has run off with another man. Derek says that the friend is suicidal and he wants me to do it with the friend next time instead of him to see if it will cheer the poor man up."

"Out of the question," I said, almost before she had finished speaking.

"You haven't heard the important bit. Derek says that if I agree he will give me £100 - he says he will happily pay that to help his friend. I think that I ought to do it - you know how much we need the money and looking at it another way, this chap is bound to be happy with far less from me than Derek has come to expect."

We talked about it quite a lot more but, unable to fault her argument, in the end I agreed. In bed, the way that Sophie made me feel with her body, proved that I had given the right answer. Since the Saturday my wife had got home late, neither of us had referred to her extra-marital activity but after her meeting with the new factor in the equation, I felt compelled to ask what had happened.

"He was a bit older than Derek and not bad looking but nothing special," she told me. "He didn't seem particularly unhappy though. Anyway, I was right - he took his time but it was just a straight fuck. In less than an hour I earned almost as much as I get for working all week in the supermarket."

"And he was the only one that you did it with?"

"Yes," Sophie said, but then honesty made her admit, "- but I did give Derek a quick blow-job. He'd been watching through the bedroom door and got himself all worked up so it was the least that I could do."

Two weeks later when I got home from watching an honourable draw Sophie ran to her handbag and then flashed a handful of twenty pound notes under my nose. "I've made us some more money," she told me gleefully. My heart sank but I tried not to show it as she went on to explain. "When I got to the flat, Derek had another friend there - well not exactly a friend but Derek is a member of a club and this was another member. It was an old guy, at least as old as my dad. Derek said that it was worth £100 to give Fred (that was the chap's name) a good time. As we need the cash and because I knew it couldn't possibly mean more than once round the maypole, I agreed. Anyway, the poor old sod couldn't get it up at all and nothing helped although I tried everything I could think of. In the end he said that he preferred to watch so I called Derek in. As soon as D finished, it turned out that had done the trick because Fred was jumping up and down wanting his turn. It wasn't really worth the bother because he'd barely got it inside me when it was all over - but he was still as pleased as punch and gave me a £40 tip for being so patient with him."

I didn't like this at all and I cannot really work out why. The old guy Fred was not worth getting jealous about so it must be because it happened without me having given my permission. I told her so. Only days after my consent was asked for in advance and it was for the coming Saturday when my team was playing away. On the Thursday evening Sophie said to me, "You know I only see Derek and the men he takes to his flat on the Saturdays that you go to football. Well Derek says he has a special for this Saturday that I can't afford to miss. There's £150 up front and possibly no sex involved - all I have to do is dress up and say a few lines like an actress." It was nice having some cash in my pocket, I was getting greedy for more and this sounded so innocuous that I said she could do it.

Sophie got home on Saturday afternoon slightly earlier than the three o'clock that she had promised. Before I could ask she rolled her eyes and said "Weird!" She was as eager to tell of her experience as I was to hear. "The guy was short, going bald and aged about fifty. I had to dress up as a tart in a low cut dress with a very split skirt. My first part was to walk about haughtily and keep putting one foot up on a chair to give him plenty of chance to see that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. After a bit of this I walk to the door and he asks, 'Where are you going dear?' and I have to say nastily back to him, 'You know where I'm going - to get laid by a real man.' That was the end of that bit because I go through the door but it was really the door to the bedroom."

"I thought you said that the bedroom wasn't going to be involved?"

Sophie ignored my interruption. "I had to quickly wipe the make-up off my face, strip completely naked and then put on a pair of white ankle socks. When I was ready, I had been told to push the door open a a little bit then start pretending to be a little girl by skipping around carrying a doll. After doing this for a bit with the pervert's eyes squinting at me round the door all the time, I put on the baby doll nightie and pair of knickers provided, got into bed and switched off the light. As soon as I did this the little fat guy crept in, switched the light back on, sat on the edge of the bed and said sternly, 'Your mummy has gone out so there is no point crying. You have been a very naughty girl and you know what that means.' Playing my part I have to lie across his lap and say, 'Please don't smack me daddy.'

He ignores this, pulls my nightie up and knickers down then starts walloping. He had wanted to use a hairbrush but I vetoed that and stipulated that he couldn't slap too hard. Even so, those first few whacks really stung and I was going to complain but then I started to glow and from then on it felt rather nice.

After twenty blows he stops and starts to soothe the pain, moving his hands slowly all over my buttocks, occasionally just brushing lightly between my legs."

"The filthy swine - he's pretending that you are his daughter."

Sophie nodded. "Wait until you hear the next bit. I beg him, "Please don't smack me any more daddy - I will be a good girl' to which he asks 'Are you going to put it in your mouth when I want you to?' 'No I won't - it's nasty," I say and this starts him slapping me again. We went through this cycle four times altogether. The girl was right. I wouldn't have put his dick in my mouth even if the script said I had to - well not unless he paid a hell of a lot more money. The whole scenario was very believable because he really did have a very tiny prick. The last time, when he finished slapping he only stroked my bottom a little bit then pushed his hand quite roughly between my legs and I felt his thumb against my arsehole. He didn't push it in very far but his fingers did go deep inside my cunt - did I mention that he had exceptionally long fingers. That was the end of it because almost immediately I felt his spunk squirting against my stomach."

"That is really disgusting."

"Yes but worth it," Sophie grinned. "I must have been very convincing because he gave me a £50 tip - maybe I should be an actress. I was glad that I didn't have to let that nasty little penis inside me but all the same that smacking routine had made me really horny. When the pervert left I was dying for a big hard cock. Luckily Derek was there to take the edge off my craving but I had promised not to be late back so I'm still hot for it. How do you fancy a lie down for the rest of the afternoon and we can get a takeaway for tea later."

Looking back I think this incident illustrates how easy access to much needed money combined with my own enhanced sex life led me to acquiesce to my wife's adoption of a rather sleazy life style. In my own defence I can say that although Derek tried to persuade Sophie to do a trick every Saturday, I did at least insist that she stick to the home game days only rule. This rule eventually came under pressure when Sophie came home with what she thought was an offer we couldn't refuse. "Derek has got two guys lined up who want to share me. They are willing to pay £500 but it has got to be for twenty-four hours from midday on Saturday until the same on Sunday. D is going to lay on some porn videos and they want me to do some lap dancing routines."

"And lots of fucking."

"Yes that too but the trouble is that is has to be this Saturday when your team is playing away."

"No," I said firmly, "- that's no to overnight and no to an away game Saturday."

"Isn't it a cup match?" Sophie asked innocently. "With the money they will be paying, we could easily afford for you to go. You could travel early Saturday, watch the match then spend the evening drinking with your pals and then book into a bed and breakfast or even a hotel."

It was very tempting. While I was wavering she went on excitedly, "I've got an even better idea. You could set off even earlier and have two nights in a hotel - I don't mind spending Friday night by myself".

I knew damn well that she would not be spending the Friday night be herself. The moment I was out of the way she would be round at Derek's flat and I couldn't allow that. "I'll travel Saturday," I told her.

The novelty of going to an important away match rather dominated my mind. I know that I was not really bothered by the fact that while I was away my wife would be fulfilling that old fantasy. Maybe I was becoming blasé about the whole thing. Had I known the full truth then I would have certainly been upset - it only emerged much later that, at some point during her twenty-four stint, Derek had turned up to make it a trio.

Over the next few weeks she earned money every week but whenever I was waiting for her at home she made sure to be back before 3p.m. Then one evening she announced, "Derek has invited us out to dinner."

It was bad enough to know that he was regularly screwing her without being forced to endure his company and politely listen to snide illusions to how good my wife was in bed. My refusal did not put Sophie off. "You've got to - Derek has a proposition to put to us both and he says it is the chance of a lifetime."

Despite myself I was intrigued. I suspected that Sophie had an idea what was involved but she played mysterious and insisted that I wait until Derek told us both together. I went along reluctantly determined to avoid a handshake but when Derek stuck out his hand I took it without thinking. He was very low key and tactfully refrained my even kissing my wife. During the meal we talked on neutral subjects with no single reference to how Sophie spent her Saturdays and it was not until we were drinking liqueurs that he broached the subject of our meeting.

"I am a member of a club with other branches dotted about the country. Well every year some of the younger members organise a week's cruise in the Mediterranean. We have a small cruise liner just to ourselves - there are thirty men and around a dozen sixteen girls. The girls are all hookers of the escort agency variety, we invite them only on recommendation, none has ever turned us down - and a very good time is had by all. The girls can each expect to make around a couple of grand over the eight days of the cruise."

It sounded rather dissolute to me. "So where do we come in?" I asked.

"There have been a lot of requests for Sophie to be aboard - I think that she would like to come but there is no possibility of her leaving you by yourself for over a week. Well there has just been a cancellation because one of the guys has been caught cheating by his wife and is fighting to save his marriage. So that leaves one free male place all bought and paid for and I am offering it to you. The deal is this and it all applies to you," he went on turning to Sophie. "All the days are yours to do what you like but for five of the eight evenings, between 8p.m. and 2 a.m. you will be expected to 'socialise'. You will get lots of tips but most of the girls also like to score during the afternoons because that's where the good money comes from. You see the guys who buy the tickets have effectively already paid for evening nookie but anything extra during the day has to be negotiated."

"So what will I be doing while my wife is fulfilling her obligations?" I asked rather rudely.

"Whatever you like. You can behave exactly like a bona fide passenger and avail yourself of all the facilities - in fact the only woman aboard who is off limits to you is Sophie when she is working.

What do you think?"

"We want to go," Sophie declared, looking at me and nodding her head wildly.

Derek turned to me. I was very unsure and started moving my head slowly side to side, as an aid to thinking rather than a refusal. Ignoring my deliberations, he said, "Unfortunately, although I have done most of the organising, I won't be going myself this year - I'm swapping my flat for a house and it's taken all my spare cash."

"Yes - we'll go," I told him.

At this point I think that Derek signalled my wife with his head because she suddenly jumped up claiming a need to visit the loo. When we were alone Derek said, "Sophie tells me that you are not too bothered about me screwing her but that you are not very happy about the other men."

It was actually the other way round but I did not disillusion him. Without a contradiction he went on, "Don't let Sophie bamboozle you into this because it needs thinking about. OK - at the minute she earns a bit of pin money but you only know about it and don't see the guys that she does the business with. It could tear you apart watching her going off to get fucked by a succession of different guys. Remember that you are not allowed to cramp her style or stare jealously at then men she is with. If you think that you can't hack it then better say now. Nothing can be allowed to spoil the cruise and people are lost overboard from ships all the time."

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,442 Followers