Checkout Lane Hookup Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"I didn't say that," Pete replied. It wasn't the first time he had stayed hard after coming, but it had been a while. He didn't understand why his erection had not faded; his best guess was some kind of hormonal short circuit that kept it from getting switched off. It wasn't something he was going to waste time thinking about. Carolyn was right, it would be wrong to miss the opportunity to fuck her again.

"I'll fuck you from behind, but first I want to do this," Pete said, then put his hands on her breasts and wrapped his lips around her still swollen nipple.

It was obvious he liked her tits, and she liked what he was doing. Carolyn watched as he caressed and kissed her breasts. She wanted to feel him ramming his cock in to her well-fucked cunt, but wasn't quite ready to make him stop. As much has she had teased him it only seemed fair to let him have a few more minutes.

"How about one for me," she said, pushing his hand away from her breast and replacing with her own, "and the other for you?"

It was an offer he could not refuse. As he flicked his tongue against her nipple, she tugged on the other swollen nub, stretching the amber skin to its limit. Her large breasts initially attracted him to her, and he still found them quite alluring.

"I think you have had enough," she said as she crawled off of him. His cock slipped out of her and hit his body with a loud slap. She could feel his cum draining out of her pussy and giggled at the realization that this time the money shot was landing on him. She looked back at him and shook her head. As far as appearances went she still felt like he was out of her league

She met his gaze and smiled, "Where is the riding crop? I liked that."

In response to her question Pete grinned and lurched off the bed, then reached into the bag of toys. He quickly located the object of her desire and crawled back on to the bed.

"You mean this?" he asked, slapping her ass with it.

"Yes, and ouch," she winced, laughing a little.

"Admit it, you like it a little rough."

"Okay, but just a little."

Extending his arm Pete pressed the tip of the riding crop against her neck, slowly moving it down her spine. When it reached her ass he followed the generous curve and then slid it along her ribs until the tip was resting against the bottom of her breast. He placed his free hand on her ass, then raised the riding crop and slapped it against the side of her breast. The impact rippled through her flesh and she let out a quiet yelp. He hit her again, this time a bit harder. Her response was a bit louder, but otherwise unchanged. After the third slap, Pete slid the tip up until it was resting on top of her tits, moving it back until he felt the riding crop stop against her nipple.

"Still like it?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," she replied.

Pete lurched forward on the bed, pressing the shaft of his erection against her dripping wet slit. He twisted his wrist and tapped her nipple with the end of the riding crop. In the back of his head, he knew that his hard on would not last forever, but he wasn't quite done teasing her yet. Moving the riding crop so it was along the center line of her body he pressed the tip against her mound. The small of her back bent downward and her ass pressed against his hips. Rotating his wrist he dragged the tip against her skin until it rested on her throat. Moving the shaft from side to side he caused her breasts to bulge outward. When she began to grind her pussy against him, he whipped the riding crop around and slapped against her mons.

How the fuck did getting hit become something she enjoyed, Carolyn thought as the sting of the riding crop somehow morphed into a warm tingle that reverberated in her sex. She tilted her hips, trying to tempt his cock into penetrating her wet slit, but he stayed just out of reach. She didn't understand why she craved his rigid shaft again so soon. With the other men she had been with just getting to come once was enough, but Pete had opened Pandora's Box by revealing that multiple orgasms were more than some sexual urban legend.

"My cunt's so wet," she moaned, "I need you inside me." Carolyn hoped that by using the word he preferred for her sex it would prove that she wanted to be his horny little bitch.

The cocktail of hormones in his blood was making it more and more difficult to resist the sirens song of her sex. His cock ached to be inside her again, and the thrill of taunting her was beginning to submit to his carnal desire to penetrate her again. He grabbed his cock with his free hand and guided it between her legs, rubbing the tip against her labia.

"Tell me you want to be fucked hard, beg me to fuck you" he commanded.

"Fuck me hard, I need you to be inside me, please, please..." she pleaded. It wasn't an act, she hungered for him more that she had ever thought possible. Later she would wonder what caused her desire. Had he drugged her, used subliminal messaging, or did his body produce some kind of pheromone? Right now, she was lost in the moment, and only knew she craved his cock.

Her request satisfied his need to dominate her; with a single motion he rammed his throbbing erection into her waiting pussy. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass seemed to echo around the room. Pete put his hands on her ass and shoved his cock into her again. Over and over he rammed his rigid shaft into her sex, each time he was mesmerized by the way her body responded. He watched her ass ripple with the force of the impact. Her breasts swung back and forth, each gyration wilder than the one before.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes, harder, harder," she yelped, her breaths were rapid and shallow has her climax approached.

"That's it, take it. Take my fucking cock, take it all," he growled. The orgasm that had been simmering while he toyed with Carolyn's body began to boil over.

While athletic sex was nothing new to her it had never been this rough. She felt his hands on her breasts, his fingers digging in to her soft flesh as he pulled her up and back. Her shoulder blades were pressed against his chest. One of his hands grabbed her throat and squeezed, making her labored breathing even more difficult. She could feel him panting in her ear. Pete's hips slapped against her ass with animalistic fury. His fingers clamped down on her swollen nipples and her orgasm exploded. In an instant her entire body tingled and she cried out something unintelligible.

"Fuck, I'm going to come," Pete whispered hoarsely in her ear. She was too overwhelmed to feel his cock jerk, but the thought of his manhood spraying hot, thick cum into her sex just make her orgasm more intense.

They collapsed into a heap, both moaning and panting. Pete lay on his side with his arm draped over Carolyn. His forearm rested on her breast, but he did not have the energy to cup her soft flesh in his hand. He could tell by the pattern of her breathing that she was asleep, and his own eyelids suddenly felt heavy. He closed his eyes, intending to rest for just a moment, but soon had joined Carolyn in a peaceful slumber.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter in the comments.

Regards,

TK

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12