Cheer

Story Info
Male cheer leader is teased on a bus by his sexy teammates.
4.3k words
4.09
88.5k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Jackson, I grew up with very relaxed and accepting parents which mostly meant I was free to choose my own paths but as I out found would one day this would lead me to the most embarrassing moments of my life. Like I said my parents were easy on me and never cared for things such as gender roles. So when their 7-year-old son said that he took an interest in cheerleading they were over the moon. They saw this as a chance to showcase how open and loving they were of their son and allowed me to join with the local cheer squad. My town was very into football and cheerleaders were common at the games.

They had junior programs for young kids who wanted to enter into the world of cheering. It should go without saying that most boys were not interested in being a part of a cheerleading team, so I was the only boy among 30 girls. It was this way for years and it didn't bother me, I heard my fair share of teases from other boys my age but things weren't really hard for me until I was about 18. That was the year my virginity caught up with me and hormones began shooting through the roof. I was hornier than ever for some reason.

I remember the first day I realized being a boy among so many girls could be a problem. We always practiced on the field outside the local high school. The girls were practicing their hand stands and summersaults. I was a bit tired that day and decided to take a break. I was standing around and watching the girls do their flips.

One girl, her name was Katie, was practicing her handstand. She was wearing her cheerleader skirt so when she went up on her hands it fell down around her thighs revealing a pair of pink panties. Katie was a gymnast so she had a very nice ass (not that I had really noticed until now) I could see how her panties were swallowed by her ass revealing two perfectly formed cheeks. Her ass was a fair sized and very toned, she sort of flexed her cheeks as she balanced herself.

At this point in my life I had never really seen underneath a woman's clothing in person so this was entrancing. I starred for what felt like hours, I felt strange as I did. It is a weird thought that just the sight of this girl's bottom had caused such a physical reaction. My knees felt weak and my jaw dropped I was completely entranced. I felt like I had lost control of my body like the sight of this glorious ass had transported me to another world. I almost didn't notice the tightening in my pants as something grew pushing the fabric of my track pant forward. That snapped me out of it, my eyes shot down and I noticed the tent forming in my pants. With lighting fast reflexes, I cupped my hands around my growing penis and hunched forward.

It was probably the most obvious way to hide an erection possible but it was the best I could do. I sprinted off the field and towards the school, looking for the nearest bathroom. As soon as I saw it I burst through the door.

I hid in a bathroom stall until my erection subsided. It took almost 45 minutes because the more I tried to keep my mind on something non sexual, the more the image of Katie's tight pink panties would come into my mind. From that day forward I realised the dangers of being a male cheerleader. I was constantly careful of where I looked during practice to make sure I never saw anything that would set me off. I also got used to making excuses to sit out if my urges reached a point where I couldn't control them. Cheer practice changed from a fun filled time to a long hard ordeal (pun intended) every week. Things only got worse with age. As the year passed it seemed the girls got hotter.

The girls even pushed for sexier uniforms. First they got shorter skirts and now instead of the modest shirts that covered them from the waist to the chest they wore cut off shirts with an exposed mid riff. Some of the bustier girls wore tops that were a few sizes too small which cause just the slightest bit of cleavage to show at the top of their uniform, enough to tease me and drive me absolutely crazy. By the end of grade 12 every jump, every move and ever twist these girls made sent shock waves through my body, cheerleading was absolute torture on my cock. I would jerk off before practice but it never helped, I would always end up having to hide a hard on at some point during practice. But luckily I made it through the year without a real incident, that was until a trip out of town.

The trip was for senior members only. None of the members younger than 18 were allowed to go.

We were heading to a competition in a few cities over so we had to take a 2-hour bus trip. It was one of the longest trips I have been on with the team so it was pretty exciting. We met up at around 9 am in the school parking lot. Coach Maria was going over the plan for the day. The coach was from Russia. She was a heavier set woman but still good looking. She had red hair and heavy breast that were normally on display. Today she wore a tight pink top underneath a blue sweater that was unzipped enough that her ample cleavage was on display. She also had on a thin skirt that curved along her luscious ass. I had to make sure to look away, the coach could give me an embarrassing erection as easily as any of these girls could.

I was wearing a pair of grey track pants, so anything that happened in my pants would be very visible.

I looked around to see what I would have to deal with today. It was a hot day so the girls were dressed accordingly. I was met by a sea of short shorts, cut off tops and open clothes that left breast exposed in short there was little clothing on anyone. I knew it was going to take laser focus to make it through the day.

We started boarding the bus, I walked on behind this girl named Claire. She was wearing a frilly skirt not unlike the ones the girls wore for cheerleading, when we started climbing the stairs I looked up and saw her skirt bouncing as she moved showing me glimpses of what looked like baby blue panties. I held my breathe as I watched her move up the stairs, I could peak and see her cheeks moving as she maneuvered.

This was going to cost me, I wasn't even on the bus yet and already I had a stirring in my pants. I thought to myself if I can just make it to my seat I will be fine. We got on the bus, Claire moved into a seat with one of her friends and I was clear with no one in front of me. I decided to head to the back of the bus where hopefully I could go unnoticed.

I found a seat right at the back and sat down fast, I leaned my head against the seat in front of me and got ready for a long ride. Before the bus started moving I was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. When I turned my head I was at eye level with a tight and sexy stomach. As I looked up I passed a pink sports bra that was straining against two large breast, and definitely showing more cleavage than the design intended. My eyes continued to move up until they fell on the eyes of my gorgeous teammate Christina.

"Hey Jacks, I couldn't find a seat is it cool if I sit here?" She asked. Christina is what you picture an average cheerleader being, blonde, busty and popular. She had shoulder length well styled hair and piercing blue eyes. I don't think I have seen eyes quite as blue. She was medium height and very athletic. For some reason she was always pretty nice to me which was cool but would often she would be the cause of my erections. One time she gave me a long hug at the end of practice which resulted in a massive erection that lasted until I made it home and jerked off about 6 times.

I only managed a slow nod, I didn't know what else to do, I certainly couldn't say sorry Christina but no, I don't want your massive tits to give me a huge erection. "Aw thanks, is it ok if I take the window seat?" I managed another slow nod and she began to move.

She turned sideways to move passed me her butt facing my direction. She was wearing a tight pair of black yoga pants that made the shape of her ass pretty obvious. I was sitting at the edge of the seat by the walkway so she had to move passed me to get to the window seat. I flattened against the seat as much as possible and tried to give her as much room as possible. She slid across the seat as she moved, as she did she sort of pushed her butt out which gave me a good view of her round ass. It pushed against her yoga pants and I could see the outline of her panties. Her ass was very close to my face and as much as I tried I couldn't ignore it.

As I was staring the bus lurched, it seemed like the bus had started moving. Christina began to stumble and she fell backwards landing on top of me. Her ass slammed directly into my crotch. As much as I was trying not to think of it before it was now clear that my cock had began to swell and was already a pretty large size. I felt as Christina shifted her as to try to balance herself all the while rubbing it into my cock. She then slid off into the empty space beside me.

This would have been a quick move for her but for me I felt as her ass rubbed along the length of my dick as she moved side ways. I lurched forward and put my hands on my lap concealing my erection. I was hoping that some how she didn't notice it. She was now sitting beside me and was sort of turned to face me. I was getting pretty nervous at this point and hoped she didn't say anything about what she might have felt.

Christina broke the silence "Ha-ha that was pretty scary, luckily you caught me Jacks." I made a quick polite laugh and a few affirmative noises. Christina continued talking. "It is so hot today too, all I have on is a sports bra and I'm still burning up." As she said this my eyes wandered back down to her chest. She pulled at her bra to sort of let air in, doing so gave me a view of her breast. I watched as beads of sweat fell down her chest and into her cleavage.

She let go of the part of the bra she was tugging at and let it snap back into place. Her hand lingered on her breast a bit more as she readjusted the bra and moved things back into place. As she did all of this I could feel my erection getting harder and I knew this was going to be a long three hours.

Christina took out her phone and began typing on it, and then she looked up at me. She didn't say anything but I felt like she was giving me some kind of look I couldn't exactly explain. She smiled and then said to me "Oh Jacks you must be feeling this heat too; you are looking pretty sweaty." No Christina, I thought to myself, it wasn't the heat that was making me sweat.

The worst part about a boner when I was with the squad was that there was almost no way of getting rid of it. Even if I looked away from Christina I was still surrounded by equally sexy girls. There was no where to turn and I couldn't get my mind off her breast. They were perfection, perfectly round and not a hint of sag. Every so often I would sneak a peek even though I knew I shouldn't.

I saw Christina turn in my direction and smile I thought she was looking at me but then I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Katie standing in the walkway holding onto two seats to keep her balancing as the bus rocked and swayed. Katie, if you remember, was the first girl on the team to give me an erection. Since then she stayed mostly the same, the same long dark hair and pale green eyes the same cute nose and of course the same well toned ass. The only thing that changed on her was size. Where her ass was nice and toned before it had matured and grown since then, moving from a handful to more than any man could handle. She had also grown a decent rack, one that even rivals Christina's, but Katie's best asset was definitely her ass.

She could make a Kardashian jealous easily. Today she wore a tight fitting green tank top and a pair of very short and very tight shorts. They were sort of that black exercise material, she looked amazing. She smiled down at me and began to speak "Hey Jacks, do you mind if I get in there, I wanted to talk to Christina about something."

"I-I-I..." I stuttered. "I don't really want to stand up on the bus you know, its not really safe, other wise I would give you my seat." This of course was untrue, I didn't really care about standing up but at this point my erection must have been sticking straight up and I really didn't want to show it off to the whole bus.

"Don't worry Jack I wont ask you to move." I was relived at first thinking I had dodged a bullet but things got worse from here. Katie moved her self in between me and the seat in front of me, putting her ass directly in my face. I could see the tight black fabric hug her curves and the bit of cheek that was showing at the bottom of her pants. "Jackson move your hands so I can sit down." I couldn't believe my ears, there she was the ass that shook my world, the first ass I saw, the first ass to make my cock hard with want, it was now inches away from me and the owner was asking if she could make contact.

I was frozen, I had no words, I just sat there with my arms over my crotch hoping for some way out of this awkward situation. "Oh come on Jack, move your arm" Christina yapped as she grabbed my arm and pulled it away. She held my arm close to her chest pressing them against her breast it felt so good. As she did Katie dropped down onto the half of my lap my arm was and then wiggled into me. She scooted and bumped my other arm away planting herself directly onto my crotch.

My cock couldn't get any harder, Katie's marvelous ass pressed against my cock and Christina's breast beginning to engulf my arm, it was heaven and hell at the same time. Complete ecstasy and at the same time the knowledge that I had to control these feelings killed me. There was no way that Katie couldn't tell I was hard, her ass cheeks had begun to move around my cock, they wrapped around the shaft.

I leaned back in my seat with no idea what to do, Katie and Christina were whispering about something but I couldn't focus on what they were saying, I was in a completely different world. The only thing I could hear was the bus driver saying something to us. "There's a really bumpy road ahead so buckle up." This didn't completely register to me until we hit the first bump.

We all bounced in our seats. Katie as well, she bounced up and down right onto my cock. My body felt weak now as the sensation came over me, I felt something new, a throbbing in my cock, the begging tingling of an orgasm waiting to happen. We hit another bump I felt shockwaves through my cock once more. I had to hold myself back from moaning, it felt so good. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if I lost it and came all over myself and my teammate, I had to hold out. The road only got bumpier and the bus shook every time, Katie was bouncing up and down like crazy, so close to causing an eruption. As she did I looked at her, I could look right down her shirt and watch as her breast shook with the bus. I begged myself not to but I looked over at Christina and watched if her larger breast did the same, they did.

I was beginning to shake as the bus finally stopped shaking. I was so relieved, my body began to calm down, I tried to breathe deeply to help myself calm down. But then I felt the sensation start up again but differently this time. I looked down and saw that Katie's ass was moving. She was wiggling around a bit and pushing into my dick. "Um Katie" I managed to say, "Do you think you could stop moving around so much?"

"Why Jacks?" Katie asked me as she looked backwards.

"Um..." I didn't quite know how to respond "It's just...can you stop." I couldn't think of a real reason.

"Are you afraid you're going to have a little accident?" it was Christina; she was sitting with her back against the window looking at me with her arms crossed. The way she had them crossed pushed her breast up and made them very hard to ignore.

"Afraid you can't hold it?" I was speechless, I couldn't think straight and couldn't even think of a response.

"Don't try to think of a lie Jack" Christina continued "Do you really think Katie can't feel that cock of yours?" Oh shit, they both knew.

"It was hard since she sat down, what made it hard Jack, was it these." She uncrossed her arms and brought her hands to her chest, feeling and grabbing at her breast, she leaned over revealing a lot more of her cleavage. My cock ached as I watched and Katie continued to grind into me.

I was in awe and I still couldn't get any words out. Christina began to talk as she played with her breast. "You see Jack me and the other girls are a bit sick of you always starring at us, and hiding your boners. Like when you jerked off in the bathroom after gawking at Katie's ass, and just today you were looking up Clair's skirt, speaking of which." I looked over and now saw Clair standing over the seat. "Come here." Christina said as she pulled me towards her, Clair slid into the seat squeezing right into me, I was jammed in between two sexy girls as Katie worked on my cock with her ass.

Christina smiled at me, "See Jack, not every girl has noticed what you do so we figured we would show them, once they see the big cum stain you're about to leave on your pants they will know the truth, that you are a pervert." As she finished she grabbed my hand and gently placed it on her breast, they felt so good, firm yet soft and I could feel a nipple poking out of her bra and into my hand. "Now Jacks" Christina moaned "It's time for you to cum."

Katie began to speed up, grinding into my cock with more force than before. Clair moved into me pressing her chest against my arm, she wasn't as big as Christina or even Katie but she had a good handful and they felt really good pressed up against me like that. She moved her hand down to my thigh and began feeling me along my leg, squeezing as she moved her hand up and down. She then moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Does this feel good?"

Holy fuck it does, it felt amazing but I knew I couldn't give into it, if I came now I would be ruined, that amount of embarrassment would kill me. I was shaking, I didn't know what to do I knew I couldn't cum but I had no idea how I could make it all the way to the competition before I blew my load. Clair moved her lips down to my neck and began gently nibbling at my neck, leaving small kisses all along the side of my face. It was so tender yet evil, a sweet action being done with such devious intent.

Christina continued to rub her chest with my hand softly humming to herself as she forced me to feel her massive breast. I felt my cock swelling more and more until it couldn't get any bigger then it just throbbed. I could feel that I was at my absolute limit, I could feel the cum begging to be released as tiny drops of precum escaped the top of my penis.

My cock was stiff and I could barely move, I felt weak, powerless. I felt like there was nothing I could do. Maybe it was because it felt so good or maybe it was because I thought I deserved a bit of punishment. I looked down at Katie's spectacular ass as she moved it in circular movements on my cock.

She had lifted her shirt a bit and I could see her bare back as she moved, with each circulation bringing me closer to climax. I thought about how I starred at her naked ass all those months ago, how I jerked off to her not just then but on multiple occasions. Maybe I did deserve punishment, maybe I should just accept my fate and stop fighting. I leaned back in my seat, I could feel a moan escaping my lips. Christina took notice of this "Shh listen, he's moaning, I think he's getting close!"

"Finally "replied Katie.

Clair stopped kissing my neck and smiles, "Time for everyone to see the stain this pervert is about to leave!"

That snapped me out of it, I began to think of the repercussions of being caught. The ridicule I would face and the disgust everyone would have for me. I couldn't explain this to the coach or even worse to my parents! In that moment I snapped, I lost all control I wasn't thinking at all I just wanted these girls off of me, I wanted control of my cock back.

12