Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! That's amazing!" Matt exclaimed. "Nice to meet you, too. Where do you come from?"

"That's kind of hard to explain," the toy pony said. "I'm from nowhere, and everywhere. Whenever mankind has need, a guardian shall be chosen, and I will be there to guide her."

"Awesome," said Matt.

"Alright, you'd better get home before your parents start to worry," Jennifer said.

"Yeah, okay. Lucky thing for us yours were out tonight, though," Matt said.

"Oh, no, not at all. Dad's in the family room passed out drunk in his easy chair, like usual."

"Whu— what?" Matt stammered.

Jennifer turned solemn. "My mom ran out on us when I was younger. Dad didn't take it well, he pretty much crawled into the bottle and never came out. He's a functional alcoholic I guess, as much as anyone can be. He still does fine at his job, but every evening he drinks himself into a stupor, either here or at a bar. He doesn't really pay attention to me anymore, so I can do just about anything I want."

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry," Matt said.

"It's okay. It's been almost ten years, I'm used to it now. Some girls would kill for this kind of freedom." She forced a smile.

"He doesn't... give you any problems, does he?" Matt asked.

"What? No, no. He's not an angry drunk, he's a melancholy drunk. The most trouble I have with him is making sure he eats dinner." She gave Matt a hug and a peck on the cheek. "Thank you for caring, though. See you around at school, and the next time something attacks."

[Ending Theme: "Mechanical Love" by In This Moment]

"Debbie Woods here, reporting live from Bensonville. It looks like Matt is now prepared for anything that comes his way. He's going to have to take a beak seat for a while, though. Every magical girl has a beginning, and it's time to show you Jennifer's. Join us next time for Cheer Raider and SABRE Panther, Episode 3: 'Flashback! A Magical Girl is Born! Two Guys at the Same Time?' Go! Fight! Win!"

12