Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
600 Followers

It wasn't until her front door closed behind her, with Lipinski driving away, that she allowed her eyes to fill with tears. She toggled her phone screen on and pulled up her contact list. She scrolled to Wade, then quickly scrolled away. She paused longer over Theresa's name, but finally selected Matt instead.

- - -

Matt drove quickly to Jennifer's house. A text message saying she needed him urgently was rather ambiguous, but the tone of it did seem different from the other times she'd lured him there for sex. The front door wasn't locked, and he walked right in, calling out, "Jennifer?" He ventured down the hallway where the bedrooms were, but she wasn't in hers. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom, though, and that's where he found her, sitting under the torrent of water and crying.

He grabbed a towel, shut the water off and said, "Hey, hey, what's wrong? What happened?" He put the towel around her, sat down next to her and pulled her close. She told him everything, and showed him the writing on her skin. Privately he wished she'd come to him for help with her reports, but despite his own inexperience with girls he'd picked up enough secondhand wisdom to keep his mouth shut about it. What she needed now was empathy. When she finished, he said, "What an asshole. Do you want me to get Panther and step on his house?"

A brief giggle and small smile escaped her lips. "No, and it's not even about the nasty things he did, it was the spirit behind them," she said. "He never asked if I was submissive or if I liked humiliation, never gave me a chance to say if I curious to try it or not. I know I'd already told him he could do anything, but I think he wanted to do things to make me feel bad, to go beyond what he thought I could handle but with no choice except to endure it." Her voice started wavering as she continued, "The worst part is, I always thought it would be so hot to seduce a teacher, it would be all forbidden love and needing each other so much we'd risk everything to be together. Instead I had to beg him to let me sell myself like a common hooker who couldn't cut it on her own." At that, she began sobbing again.

"What can I do?" Matt asked.

"Hold me, just hold me," she said, leaning into him further. So he did.

[Ending Theme: "Mechanical Love" by In This Moment]

"Debbie Woods here, reporting live from Bensonville. Wow, that one sure was rough on Jennifer. She'll be back in shape next time though, when it's time to perform at the biggest game of the year! Afterwards, she'll be at the center of a more private performance for the entire football team. Join us for Cheer Raider and SABRE Panther, Episode 8: 'Battle on the Football Field! Now I'm the Team's Target?' Go! Fight! Win!"

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
600 Followers
12