Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get a turn?" Theresa asked, now sporting the strap-on dildo.

"God yes, come fuck me Theresa!" Jennifer urged. Matt moved up onto the bed, continuing to shoot video as the artificial phallus sank into her eager cunt. He stroked his cock while watching the lesbian girl hammer into the blond bukkake princess, and groaned loudly as he made one final application of cum to her face, which also triggered Jennifer's third screaming orgasm.

The next morning, Jennifer finally, yet still reluctantly, was forced to wash the accumulated dried male bodily fluids from her face and tits. When she returned to her bedroom from the shower, she found a text message from Wade waiting on her phone. "Hey baby. Last night was so fucking hot. All the guys loved it. That was my best idea so far."

Jennifer sighed and shook her head. She tapped in a return message, "Yes it was. But we're done. I'm breaking up with you." She stared at the words on the screen as her finger hovered over the send button, then finally, she screwed her eyes shut and pressed it.

[Ending Theme: "Mechanical Love" by In This Moment]

"Debbie Woods here, reporting live from Bensonville. Now that's what I call messy fun for everyone! Things really get moving in our next episode, when the biggest threat yet crashes the party, and our heroes pull together but are forced into a difficult choice that could change everything! Don't miss it, in Cheer Raider and SABRE Panther, Episode 9: 'Together at the School Dance! Our Secret Revealed?' Go! Fight! Win!"

12