Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
597 Followers

"Sorry. Is Jennifer with you? Have you seen her?" Matt said.

"Not since a few days ago. Isn't she at home?"

"No, I'm at her house now. She's gone. She was here last night, and she, uh, went all dominatrix on me. Smothering, snowballing, pegging, even a golden shower."

"Oooo, kinky. She wasn't even interested in fucking when I stopped by. Did you enjoy yourself?"

"I, uh, well," Matt stammered with embarrassment as the question prompted his cock to suddenly grow hard. "That's not my point. We didn't talk about it, she didn't ask me, she just caught me off guard and did it."

"You're right, that's not like her at all. How can I help?"

"We have to find her and get her to that therapist, even if we have to drag her there. Alright, there's two other places she's likely to be. You check at school, I'll go to Artemis."

"Right. Good luck," Theresa said.

"To us both," Matt said, and ended the call. "Sugarshine, come with me, you can help look for her too."

They actually found her right away when they arrived at the base. She was sitting on an equipment crate that had been left outside, staring off into space. "Jennifer, thank goodness. You didn't even take your dad's car when you left, what did you do, spend all night walking here?"

"I needed to think. Clear my head," she said, not even looking at him.

"Well you have everybody worried sick. Come with me now, okay?" Matt said.

"It is time," Jennifer replied.

"Time for what?" Matt asked. "Oh. Of course. SABRE pilot to Artemis command. Incursion alert. I'm already on base, heading to Panther now. Wait, what? It moved? Artemis command, something weird is going on here, Panther is indicating the portal appeared, and then jumped to a different location in town. And there it did it again. We may be looking at multiple incursion points here."

While he was reporting in, Jennifer stood up and started wandering off. Matt called out, "Jennifer! I know you may not be ready for this, and ordinarily I wouldn't be asking you to right now, but if this is what I think it is, we're going to be spread pretty thin. Do you think you're okay to transform and fight?"

She turned and looked at him, then said, "Yes. Fight. Give me a V, I, C, T..." Matt sensed something was wrong. She was deadpanning it rather than her usual enthusiastic chant. He was also so used to Jennifer receiving portal warnings from Sugarshine telepathically, he didn't realize until just then that the pony was right there with them and hadn't said a word. "...I, M. What does that spell? Victim." On the final word she raised her arm level to the ground with her fist outstretched in front of her.

Matt's face fell, and he muttered, "Oh, shit." The charms flew off Jennifer's bracelet and circled around her, turning into a dark cloud that lifted off the ground. When it brought her back down and faded away, she was dressed in a football player motif. The helmet was purple, with a long spike jutting out on either side over her ears. The crosspieces on the lower portion of the faceguard were arranged in a diagonal zigzag, in a manner reminiscent of sharp teeth. Rather than mere stripes of eye black on her cheeks, it surrounded her eyes, giving them a sunken skull-like appearance.

She had on a truncated version of black football pads, really just the shoulder pads and enough across her collarbone to hold them on. This kept her breasts in view, clad in a black sports bra that was cut low enough to show plenty of her mounds and cleavage. A purple fishnet shirt was over the top of all this like a football jersey, merely adding a bit of color rather than actually covering anything. Her midriff was completely bare above her black athletic bloomers. She wore purple thigh-high tights that contained integrated padding in the manner of football pants. Finally, on her feet were black cleated football shoes.

"Jennifer? What's going on? Where's Cheer Raider?" Sugarshine asked.

"Fool!" Jennifer spat. "You will call me Fear Raider!"

[Ending Theme: "Mechanical Love" by In This Moment]

"Debbie Woods here, reporting live from Bensonville. I hardly know what to say after that roller coaster of emotions. This looks very, very bad. We're in real trouble here. Come back next time to find out what really happened to Jennifer on the other side, and witness what may be Bensonville's darkest hour, on Cheer Raider and SABRE Panther, Episode 12: 'Violated by Evil! Fear Raider Attacks!' Go! Fight! Win!"

*****

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
597 Followers
12