Cheering Up Martina

Story Info
He meets Martina Hingis after a Wimbeldon loss.
1.5k words
3.66
53.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarcasm
sarcasm
3 Followers

I had only just recovered from my meeting with Jelena Dokic and it was half way through her match when news came filtering through that previous champion Martina Hingis had lost her first round match. Now, I knew enough about tennis to understand that Miss Hingis had a temper on her when things weren't going her way, but as I had newfound confidence I thought I would try and pay her a visit anyway.

Again, I made my excuses (a toilet break this time) and left my friends glued to the match.

I wandered out of the court and headed for the changing rooms where I had just taken Miss Dokic. Again, the security guards tried to stop me but this time I said I was Martina Hingis' escape co-ordinator. I knew that when big name stars lose in the early rounds they hate doing press conferences and there is always a team that helps them get away from the competition as soon as possible. The guards were confused but they were as young as me (18) so they decided to let me in anyway.

Again, I was inside, and again, I looked on the many doors for the names of the player inside each of the changing rooms. After about 5 minutes searching I came to the rooms with 'Miss Hingis' written on the door. I waited outside building up my courage.

Eventually I decided to knock and walk in.

When I entered the room I expected to see Martina shouting and throwing racquets around because of her loss. However, to my surprise, I found her sitting on the bench, head in her hands, crying. Sobbing like the teenager she was.

She looked up, her red eyes trying to focus on who I was. I couldn't help but notice the way her mini tennis skirt was riding up her well-toned legs. Again, my cock gently stiffened, but I thought I better not force myself on her because she may be small but her recent loss may have made her so angry she would probably beat me to death with a racquet!

"Can I help you?" she asked in a slightly angry tone.

"I just came to see if you were ok." I answered, trying not to enrage her. I was actually sincere because as soon as I saw her crying I felt so bad for her and knew how much it must have meant to her.

"Really? You're not here for an interview or pictures?"

"No, I'm just a fan, not a reporter. You ok?"

Stupid question I know, but I had to say something.

"What do you think? I just lost in the first round of a Grand Slam competition. Of course not." she snapped back.

"Whoa there, I was just trying to be nice. I'm sorry, I'll go." I don't know why I said it, I wanted to have sex with her after all, but I turned to leave anyway.

"No, I'm sorry. I have a temper you know. You're the first person to be real with me since I got here. Everyone else are reporters or autograph seekers. No one actually cares about how I feel. You're different." She said.

I turned back to face her and decided to sit beside her.

"I know this match was important to you but it's not the end of the world is it? You're still young and I'm sure you'll win it again next year."

She smiled at me and her whole face lit up. She really was beautiful. I imagined her naked and again my penis stood to attention. She looked down and saw it.

"My, my, you want to sort that out?" she said looking at my erection.

Sort it out? Sort it out? How the hell was I gonna do that? Jack off in front of her?

"Er, no, it'll be fine. I'm sorry, shall I go now?"

"No, you can't just leave an erection and let it pass by. It's bad for you." She explained.

"It is?"

"Yeah, you have to relieve yourself. That's what leads to premature ejaculation you know?"

"Really? I didn't know that. But anyway, there's nothing I can do about it at the moment."

I couldn't actually believe I was talking about erections and ejaculation with Martina Hingis.

"Maybe not, but I could help." she said.

You have understand, I must have been sitting there for a bout half an hour before it finally clicked what she had just said.

"Er, you could?" I mumbled.

Martina leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a very passionate kiss and our tongues touched and wrapped around each other. When the kiss broke I couldn't speak. I was amazed.

"Thanks. That didn't actually help the situation though." I said. Martina gazed down at my raging hard on which was making a tent in my jeans.

"I wasn't hoping it would. But now I have you where I want you I can begin the treatment." She told me.

She touched my dick through my trousers and I shut my eyes. It felt so good. Without breaking eye contact with me, she unzipped and unbuckled my jeans and pulled out my cock.

Again, the eye contact remained as she got down on her knees. She wrapped her lips around it and gently licked the underside with her tongue. I was in heaven at that point. My head fell back and my eyes shut.

After about two minutes I re-opened my eyes and looked down. There knelt Martina Hingis with her mouth around my member! She was wearing her tight tennis dress with flowing skirt. There was still a few speckles of sweat from her tennis game on her forehead. I leant forward and rubbed them off with my hands. She stopped sucking me off and stood up. She smiled and I stood up with her. My cock was by now dribbling pre-cum. I thought I had better do something now so I leant forward and kissed her again. My hands ran up her front and rested on her pert breasts. Again, like with Jelena, they were small, but I didn't mind. They were still nice and suited Martina. I used my left hand and un-clasped her flowing tennis skirt. It dropped to the floor, revealing a pair of lace panties. I could clearly see her dark hair underneath the white see-through material. My hand went down and rubbed her slit. She moaned slightly and I pushed her back against some lockers. We kissed again but this time she broke it and pulled her top over her head. To my amazement she wasn't wearing a bra. She saw my surprise.

"I never do. I get too hot." She said.

I guess that would explain the numerous nipple shots I've seen.

Anyway, my hands ran across her nipples, tweaking them and causing her to groan with pleasure.

I had decided by now that I was going to fuck Martina right now. I used my right hand to slip down her panties. She moved her legs from side to side so that they fell to the floor. Now I had Martina Hingis naked in front of me and I was pushing her up against the lockers. She opened her legs slightly and brought one up so that I had easy access to her hole. I positioned my cock against her slit and with one big push, I rammed it home. She groaned as I began my thrusts into her, each one pushing her further towards orgasm.

I began kissing her neck and sucking on her nipples whilst continuing my thrusts. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me towards her mouth and again passionately kissed me. I felt myself about to cum, and I knew she was too so with one last push I erupted inside her and her juices engulfed my cock. After a few more pushes I pulled out and we just stood there in each other's arms for a few minutes.

"Wow. I have never got over a loss that quickly!" she exclaimed.

"I've never shagged two famous women in one day either." I said.

"What? Two? Who was the other? I can't believe this! I've been used? I thought you were different."

"I am. I was genuinely concerned about you. I didn't plan for this to happen." I was lying but I didn't want to ruin our 'bond'.

"Really? Ok, I forgive you. But who was the other girl?"

"Jelena Dokic."

"Jelena? Really? What was she like?" Martina asked. I was quite stunned by this question.

"Er, she was great. Why?"

"Well, perhaps one day we could get together, the three of us" she suggested.

"Yeah, that would be great. But when?" I asked.

Just then there was a knock on the door. A shout came in.

"Miss Hingis? We're here to take you home."

"Ok, I'll be out in a minute." Martina shouted back. She turned to me and said, "I don't know, I'll let you know. I'll ask Jelena and let you know. Give me your number."

I gave her my number and she left the room. I stayed behind to wait until the coast was clear. I couldn't wait till she rang me though!

sarcasm
sarcasm
3 Followers