Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Nancy felt Rick's hands on the back of her thighs. His unexpected solution to his control problem had turned her on tremendously. She could not wait to see what he did next. He lifted her up and set her legs on his broad shoulders. The next thing she felt was his tongue against her labia. His hands were on her breasts He cupped them then pushed her tits apart, allowing her to watch him through her cleavage. She could see him extend his tongue and lightly brush it against her flesh. Just has he had done on her tits; he was teasing her, slowly moving towards her more sensitive parts. She ached to feel him penetrate her. He was taking his time. With just the tip of his tongue he licked her labia from bottom to top, carefully avoiding her clit. Nancy felt like she was gushing. When Rick tapped on her nipples with his finger she moaned loudly.

"That feels so good," Nancy groaned.

"I want you to come on my face," Rick replied.

"I'm close, just keep going..." Nancy's words became unintelligible as Rick's tongue finally penetrated her.

Shifting his eyes upward, Rick admired Nancy's pendulous breasts as he slowly ran his tongue up and down her wet slit. He felt he had teased her long enough. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and extended his fingers. Gently he pulled her labia apart so he could slip deeper inside her. Rick buried his tongueas far inside Nancy has he could. She writhed in his arm as her arousal increased. His eyes remained locked on her breasts. He could see that her nipples were erect. He resumed stroking her slowly and deliberately with his tongue. Each time he moved closer to her clit by a fraction of an inch. Nancy bucked her hips, trying to increase the speed of Rick's measured approach, but he held fast. He could see the skin on her tits change color as she flushed. He felt her getting wetter as her climax built. Finally, he pressed his tongue against her clit. She convulsed as her climax overwhelmed her. With a feather light touch Rick brushed his lips against her sex as she came. Her movements slowed and her breathing returned to normal. He lowered her legs to the ground but remained on his knees.

Nancy felt the ground under her feet, but did not have the strength to stand. She hung by the ropes around her wrists. She was appreciative of Rick's skill with knots, he had tied her in such a way that even with her body weight pulling down the ropes were not uncomfortable. She slowly straightened her legs until she was standing. She felt one of Rick's hands between her legs. His palm brushed against the inside of her thigh. The edge of his hand slipped between the cheeks over her ass and his thumb slipped inside her. Compared to his tongue, his thumb felt big and hard.

She started to tell him no, that she was too sensitive, but remained silent. He pressed against the back of her vagina, carefully avoiding her clit. Nancy felt Rick's other hand slip between her legs as well. This time he slipped a single finger inside her. The slowly thrust it in and out of her body. Each time he penetrated her a little deeper. She realized where he was headed. His finger was slowly approaching her G spot. With that thought Nancy felt her muscles clench around Rick's digits. She looked down, but all she could see were her own breasts.

She leaned forward, straining against the ropes, trying to see over her dark pink nipples. As the ropes gently bit into her skin she finally saw him. He was looking up at her as he stroked his hands up and down. As her heart rate increased, her heaving breasts started to interrupt her view of Rick. She felt another climax building. It approached more slowly than the last one, as if it were originating from deeper within her body. Nancy shut her eyes as her climax rolled over her like a fog. She clenched every muscle below her tits, squeezing Rick's hands with her pussy and ass. Rick stopped moving as her body spasmed around his thumb and finger. Once again Nancy let herself hang from the ropes around her wrists as her legs became too weak to hold her up. Rick slowly stood up, towering over her. He reached towards the rope above her head and tugged on the highwayman's knot. It fell apart, adding several feet of length to the rope.

"Get on your knees," Rick commanded.

Nancy quickly complied. She could see that his cock had almost completely recovered from the earlier orgasm. She lowered her head and took him into her mouth. She could taste cum that had dried on his cock. With her lips and tongue she thoroughly cleaned him. As she bobbed her head up and down she felt his cock grow to its full erect size. She felt proud that she could elicit such a response in him. Nancy tipped her head back and looked up at Rick. He was watching her and smiling.

"Stand up and turn around," he said.

"I don't know if I can take anymore," she replied.

"I think you can," Rick said, putting his hands on her hips.

Rick knew he was taking a chance. He knew even Nancy had her limits, but his cock was aching to be inside her. He rationalized that she knew the safe word, and would stop him if she wanted to. He took one hand off her ass and guided his cock between her legs. She was wet and relaxed from all the foreplay and he easily slid inside her. He buried himself fully inside her, and then pulled all the way out. The feeling of her pussy stretching over the tip of his penis was amazing. Over and over he thrust his cock into her. Each time fully penetrating her, and then slipping his dick all the way out. He knew he could not last long, but was unable to stop himself. He put his hands on her tits and pinched her nipples, pushing himself over the edge.

"I'm going to come,' he groaned as he felt his orgasm rushing towards him like an avalanche.

"Yes baby, come inside me, come inside me," Nancy replied, squeezing his cock inside her pussy.

It felt like an explosion. His cock jerked and spasmed inside her. Rick leaned forward, taking some weight off his rapidly weakening legs. In the back of his mind he knew that he had nothing left after already coming twice that day. His cock seemed oblivious to that fact, and continued to act like there was an endless supply of cum to pour into Nancy. Finally his climax ended. He slowly withdrew from her and released the ropes around her wrists. She turned and put her arms around him.

They were sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs in the water.

"Think I have what it takes?" Rick asked.

"I think you are progressing very well," Nancy answered.

"I take Courtenay out in three days." Rick said.

"Are you free tomorrow night? I need a babysitter. You should plan on staying pretty late, I'm not sure how the evening will turn out."

"Is it the guy with the big dick, the one I saw you with on Skype?" Rick asked.

"No, he was more of a onetime thing. This is one of my regular hook ups." Nancy replied.

"Oh," Rick said quietly.

"Don't use those puppy-dog eyes on me, Mr. 'I'm about to fuck a cheerleader'", Nancy chided.

"Okay, I guess you have a point." Rick said, his smile returning.

"Time for you to get cleaned up and head home, I'm sure they are wondering how an oil change can take this long."

Rick stood up and looked around for a few moments before remembering his clothes were still in the garage. He turned and began to walk towards the house. Nancy joined him.

"So, do you think you can watch Jake for me? " she asked.

"Yes, that's no problem,"Rick replied, stealing a glance at her naked body. He shook his head in disbelief. The way his summer was turning out still seemed like a dream.

Once in the garage they both put their clothes on. Rick looked longingly at the car.

"If you bang Courtenay I will let you take it out for a spin, how is that for an additional incentive?" Nancy said with a grin.

Rick looked back at her and smiled. Then walked out the door to his own car.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12