Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"No more mess", Lynn said, still on her knees.

"I think you missed a little", Amanda replied, looking at Rick's still hard cock, "and I am not leaving until this entire mess is cleaned up."

Rick smiled as Lynn turned his attention to him. She slowly stood and turned around. Lynn stared at her friend has she stepped back towards him. Rick put his hands on Lynn's hips, guiding her down towards his throbbing erection. He felt her labia stretch over the tip of his cock. Rick moved his hands up Lynn's fit body. He cupped her tits in his hands as she slowly rode up and down on his dick. He could see that Amanda was still staring into Lynn's eyes. The room was silent except for the wet sound of Lynn fucking Rick and the panting breath of all three of them. Lynn began to mew softly. Rick put his hands on her hips, supporting some of her weight as her orgasm flowed through her body. When it ended she stood briefly then sank to her knees.

"I better make sure I did not miss any", Lynn said, turning towards. Rick. She lowered her head and swallowed his cock. Rick looked first at Lynn, then at Amanda. He was stuck by the intensity with which Amanda was watching Lynn. Her eyes followed Lynn's head as it bobbed up and down on his dick.

When Lynn finally raised her head she turned to her friend, "I'm pretty sure I got it all. "

"It looks like you did," Amanda replied, still somewhat breathless.

"Does that mean you are going to leave?"

"For now", Amanda answered.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, or more specifically, to you? " Rick asked.

"Can you hammer a six inch spike through a board with your penis?" Amanda asked.

"Not right now", Rick answered.

"A girl has to have her standards", Amanda said with a shrug. She bent over and picked up her clothes.

"I will walk you out", Lynn said to her friend.

"I will give you the combination when we get upstairs", Amanda replied.

Rick watched the two naked women walk up the stairs. He leaned back against the post and took a deep breath. The room smelled like sex. He wondered if he would ever see Amanda again.

Lynn paused at the top of the stairs and looked back at Rick.

"What did you think of him?" she asked.

"Surprising, we must bring him back, maybe invite him to dinner." Amanda answered.

"Oh really, I guess he made quite an impression," Lynn said, running her finger along Amanda's ass.

"You were right," she conceded.

"Right about what?" Lynn said with a knowing smile.

"He could be the one."

Amanda put her hand on her head and pulled her wig off, revealing short blonde hair with a purple streak running through it. She peeled the mask of and handed both items to Lynn.

"A souvenir," she offered.

Lynn watched her friend get dressed and walk out the front door. Then she headed down the stairs to give Rick something to remember the evening by.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12