Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm woody the wabbit," she muttered to herself.

Just as she broke into a small clearing she felt Rick's strong arms wrap around her waist and lift her into the air.

It was a lucky guess. Rick had gambled that Nancy would try to lose them in another maze of trails. He was quite familiar with the bike trails in this part of the park. Rick had come close to breaking an arm or leg bombing down the steep hills on his bike a few days earlier. His legs were on fire from sprinting up the hill, but this was the perfect spot to catch Nancy. None of the developed trails led to this spot. The path he and Nancy had been on was used more by the deer in the park than by people. With one arm holding her tightly around the waist he put his other hand on her sports bra. Rick unzipped it and let Nancy's breasts tumble free. She struggled and grunted, trying to break free from his grasp. Both of them were wet with sweat and she slipped around in his grasp. Rick pulled her shorts down to her knees, limiting her movement. He was not completely surprised she did not have panties on. A thong would have been a nice surprise, but having her naked was fantastic. Rick pushed her to the ground. Nancy's breasts sank into the soft grass. Rick pinned her down by putting his hand between her shoulder blades and pulled her bra off completely.

Although she knew it would be impossible to get away from Rick without getting extremely violent, Nancy struggled with all her might. The soft sandy soil did not provide much traction for her escape attempts. She did not want this to be easy for him. The calming smell of the fresh grass contrasted with the harshness of Rick's attack. She felt his knee in the small of her back and his hand pulling back on her pony tail. She could feel her shorts sliding down her legs. Soon she was naked except for her hat and her shoes. Rick straddled her and pulled her arms above her head. She felt his full weight on the small of her back. He bound her wrists with the running shorts and then blindfolded her with the sports bra. Even though she was blind and handcuffed, she tried to drag herself forward with her elbows. Rick pulled her up onto her knees, roughly squeezing her breasts. She felt his throbbing erection pressed into her back.

Gasping for breath, Trinity finally crested the hill. She knew she would be too late. She had seen the dots on her phone converge. Maybe the two of them would put on a good show. At the very least she would make sure Nancy's boy toy did not get too rough. The sight that greeted her was surprisingly arousing. Nancy was kneeling, facing her, and blindfolded. Nancy's arms were raised above her head and tied together. Her body was covered in dirt and grass and nothing else. Rick was behind Nancy with one hand on Nancy's breast as the other grasped Nancy's hair. Trinity crouched down near a bush, watching as Rick tugged on Nancy's nipples and kissed her on the neck and face. Trinity felt a bit jealous of Rick as he caressed Nancy's breasts. More than once Trinity had gotten herself off thinking of putting her hands on Nancy's firm round tits. Watching Rick do what she had fantasized about was turning her on. She slipped one hand inside her shorts. Why let a moment like this go to waste? Trinity discovered she was quite wet between her legs. She looked back at Rick and Nancy. He was tugging on her pony tail with one hand. His other hand had moved between Nancy's legs. Trinity imagined Nancy was just as wet as she was. She could see Nancy was enjoying being treated roughly. It showed in her face and her mock struggle with Rick. This was a far cry from what Trinity had planned if she had been the one to catch Nancy. She wanted to show her friend the pleasure of a woman's gentle touch.

Rick pulled a little harder on Nancy's hair, forcing her head back. He wanted to see her tits, specifically her swollen nipples, as he thrust his fingers into her. She was clearly turned on. Rick looked up and saw a glimpse of Purple on the edge of the clearing. She was crouched behind a bush, but her top half was easily visible. A devilish thought crossed his mind. Rick removed his hand from between Nancy's legs. She whimpered quietly as he did. Rick motioned for Purple to approach, then he flipped Nancy onto her back and pinned her arms to the ground. He motioned to Purple again, and she reluctantly approached.

Nancy was exhausted, sore and dirty. She was also turned on beyond belief. Rick's hands pressed against her upper arms and his hips rubbed against her thighs. His rock hard cock rested at her soaking wet opening. She wanted to feel him thrust inside her. He released her arms, but put one hand on her collar bone, just below her throat. She was still immobilized. Nancy jumped as one nipple was captured between two demanding fingers and the other nipple was grasped firmly by a set of teeth. Moments later Rick's cock penetrated her. He fucked her with long hard thrusts. Her breasts bounced each time he rammed his dick into her. Jolts of ecstasy sizzled from her nipples to her vagina. Nancy felt an orgasm boiling inside her body. The violent thrusting, the hand almost around her neck, and the tugging on her nipples all combined to push her over the edge. She cried out as her climax washed over her. Rick continued to batter her pussy with his cock. She felt him erupt inside her, but he did not slow down. His erection did not waiver. Over and over he pounded his hips against her thighs. Nancy felt another orgasm building. The pressure on her nipples was almost painful, but at the same time delightful. Warm wet lips engulfed one breast while the other continued to be pinched and tugged. She moaned as her second orgasm enveloped her. Rick's thrusting began to slow.

Trinity pulled her mouth from Nancy's breast. She had been confused when Rick motioned her closer. She thought he just wanted to rub in the fact he had bested her. When she got closer he touched his lips, then Nancy's breast. The wetness on his hand from fingering Nancy was now on her breast. Trinity had wasted no time in accepting Rick's offer to share his prize. As he fucked Nancy to her climax, Trinity toyed with Nancy's breasts. Trinity was a bit surprised when she came herself, an almost sympathetic response to Nancy's intense orgasm. As Rick finally began to slow down Trinity retreated back into the brush.

Watching Purple tug on Nancy's breasts had accelerated his orgasm, but it had also prolonged his erection. Rick kept fucking Nancy for several minutes after he came, giving him the longest orgasm he had ever experienced. He pulled Nancy up into a sitting position and pressed his half hard cock to her lips. She hungrily accepted it, moaning as she licked every bit of cum off of it. When Nancy was done Rick removed the blindfold and untied her wrists. After he pulled her to her feet Rick leaned down and kissed her.

"Where's Trinity? " Nancy asked.

"Who? You mean Purple? She is gone," Rick replied.

"Was it close?"

"Very, I was maybe a minute ahead of her. I think a rematch may be in order," Rick said.

Nancy put her hands on Rick head and looked him in the eyes, "I wondered if you were going to let her win, she is pretty hot. I bet you would like to see Trinity naked."

Rick smiled, "Like I said, rematch. We might have to go for two out of three."

Nancy pulled her shorts and top back on, cringing slightly at her disheveled appearance. She looked around for Trinity one more time, and then followed Rick down the hill.

12