Cheerleader Forced by Dom Jock

Story Info
Gossip can get you in a lot of trouble.
1.2k words
4.13
66.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers

I washed my hands in the bathroom sink, drying them and playing with my hair when suddenly the locked bathroom door was jiggled rapidly from the other side

"Just a second." I said loudly.

They didn't respond and I started playing on my phone, killing time before having to go back to class. I was finally 18 yrs old, co-Captain of the Varsity cheerleaders squad, 4.0 GPA and I was vain as hell, flipping through the many messages I had from admirers.

Three rapid, loud knocks on the door jolted me back to reality. I rolled my eyes stomping over to the door, and ripping it open.

"What the fu-"

Benjamin, the biggest lineman on the Varsity Football team was suddenly pushing me back into the bathroom. They called him "Big Ben," and we had a "thing" for about 2 weeks. he was tall, and heavy, prominent Samoan heritage in his build, and though he was thick, he wasn't necessarily fat. He was handsome, kinda in a dumb way, and strong too, as he suddenly had my mouth and nose covered by his hand, my back up against his body. I couldn't hear anything, except for the bathroom lock clicking into place out of my vision. His arm suddenly apprehended both of mine his other on my mouth.

I knew what I did wrong... I was talking shit about him because he stopped talking to me out of nowhere... We had a thing for a while but I kind of curved him... I felt small and petty and told everyone he had a tiny penis... and other things I'm too embarrassed to admit. I should've known it was going to get around to him.

"Please, Ben, dont-"

"YOU Don't!" He tightened his grip on my airways " [Don't] make a fucking noise and you won't get hurt. Got it?" He stood behind me, looking me dead in the eye through the mirror. I nodded my head frantically, desperate for air, trying not to make my gasping obvious when he finally eased off my face.

Each of his hands grabbed mine, putting them on either side of the sink, and bending me over it. His hands pressed hard on my body. He started feeling my hips, sliding his fingertips down under my skirt, sliding his fingers up my ass cheeks, taking my skirt up with them. Grabbing my hips and rubbing his bulge up against my bare ass as he felt his way up my waist, again using the technique to remove my clothing. Suddenly my bra was undone, and sliding off along with my shirt.

"Mm." A short hum of admiration escaped his lips when my breasts lay exposed, and his hands squeezed them hungrily, his bulge pulsing against my ass. He again grabbed my hands and placed them on the sink, forcing me to bend over for him. I watched as he took off his shirt, his broad chest heaving. He unzipped his pants, barely pulling them down so he could pull his cock out of his boxers.

He caught me trying to sneak a peek at his manhood and forced my face forward by grabbing my hair with one hand.

"Haha. I thought you knew how big my cock was, talking all that shit" He spat in a whisper.

Taking a squirt of soap from the dispenser, and a little water, he used it as lube to jack his cock till it was nice and hard.

I let out a little whimper as he rubbed the head against my slit, looking for my entrance, failing, and almost slipping in my ass multiple times.

He grunted as he grabbed my hips forcing me farther up onto the sink, forcing my face into the mirror. The newfound leverage allowed him to find my pussy and I groaned as the head of his cock pressed against my wet cunt.

Ben started easing his massive length into me slowly. My mouth gaping as I was forced to take it. He didn't hesitate to start pumping his cock in and out if me, adding more and more length each time till he was buried deep inside me, thrusting long and hard, pounding me relentlessly.

My tits were in the sink, my face craned up to avoid smashing it into the faucet, he had both my hands held in one of his behind my back, the other gripping my hip like a vice. Taking his cock hard, over and over. The immense pain made me start whimpering, and tearing up.

"Shut the fuck up." He stopped, pulling me off the sink. He turned me around, I almost gasped seeing the thick 8 inch cock I just took.

Grabbing my hips and sitting my ass on the edge of the sink, he grabbed the faucet with his hand behind me, so it wouldn't jab me, and eased me back as he lifted my legs.

Without skipping a beat he slid back inside me, and I gasped; the new position allowing his cock completely inside me. My painful reaction seemed to please him, he was slightly grinning as continued pounding my pussy.

As the minutes passed by, my arms wrapped around his neck, holding tight as I took it. He put my legs over his arms, wrapping them under my legs and grabbing my ass, he lifted me up. He fucked me in the air painfully hard, my arms were shaking, holding on so tight.

I slowly started moaning until I got a little too loud...

"What did I fucking tell you?" He stopped, gripping my waist and putting me down on my sore legs. He grabbed my hair, "Kneel." he commanded, dragging me down by the back of my head.

I was on my knees in an instant, immediately opening my mouth. He slid his cock in, hitting the back of my throat over and over. Impressed when I let his whole length slide down.

"Damn bitch!" He said under his breath, fucking my face till I was gasping for air. "Look at me." He growled.

My blue eyes met with his brown-almost black- ones and he slid his cock in and out of my cheek. He grinned, slapping my face with it, sliding it on my tongue and lips. I held it at the base, kissing the shaft of his cock, and sucking just the head at first. His light hand on the back of my hair coaxed me to swallow his whole cock again.

"That's a good little pet." He stroked my hair. "Mm." He started thrusting into my mouth, hungrily at first, then more urgently... "Make me cum, bitch." He stopped thrusting and I sucked on his head, stroking his shaft with my hand. "Swallow it." He said over a moan, grabbing the back of my head. Warm semen shot into my mouth. Lots of it. It oozed over my tongue as I lapped at the tip of the cock in my mouth. Mmmm

He picked me up and grabbed my jaw with his hand, "Breathe a word about this to anyone and I'll make you regret it." He shoved his cock back into his boxers and zipped up his pants. He pulled his shirt on before I could even pick up my clothes.

He grabbed my jaw again forcing me to look him in the eye "Don't open your pretty little mouth again, or I'm gonna show everyone you're my little fuck toy." With that walked out of the bathroom.

I immediately locked it after it closed behind him. I took a while to get myself back together. I got detention for never returning to class...

Sauscio
Sauscio
41 Followers