Cheerleader Friends - Ellie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia smiled lustfully up at Lenard. "Now Lenard. You did a good job with last week's homework but I only got 60%. Why was that Lenard" Olivia questioned him matter-a-factly.

"I was just...just...just tryyyyyyiiiinnnggg to maakkkkeee sure you ddddiiiiidddnnn'ttt get into troubblllee" he stammered under the intensity of the situation.

"Oh, that's very thoughtful of you Lenard but I would like an A this week. Can you do that for me?" Olivia purred, quickening her pace slightly.

Lenard nodded furiously. Ellie stifled a laugh and Olivia looked up at the sound shocked before recognising Ellie. She smiled up at her, before turning her attention back to the job at hand.

"Now Lenard. I also need you to do my Algebra homework and Biology homework for me by the end of the week too" Olivia advised the overwhelmed boy.

"But I can't! I have MY homework to do tonight!"

Olivia snapped her hand away looking up at him crossly.

"Well I guess we're finished here then!" she announced, getting to her feet.

Lenard reached out for her. "Please, no. Ok, ok, I'll do it just don't stop"

Olivia smiled sweetly down at him, her incredible hazel eyes twinkling with pleasure.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you doing anything that made you get in trouble."

"No, no it's fine. I'll be fine. Yes, just fine! Now can you please...?" he glanced down to his softening groin.

"Oh of course!" Olivia beamed, dropping once again down to her knees and taking Lenard back into her hand. Lenard learnt back again and Olivia smirked back up at Ellie. Ellie feigned a disapproving look and waved a finger at Olivia before breaking into a smile.

"You know Lenard. Your cock looks so wonderful, so incredible as my little hand shifts up and down it, so delicious..." she left the word hanging in the air, like a delectable suggestion, a tantalising treat. Lenard's eyes snapped open and he leaned forward to stare wide-eyed at Olivia. She in turn licked her lips while seemingly transfixed by his rock-hard member and the movement of her hand.

"Yes?!" he encouraged.

Olivia looked up imploringly at Lenard, "Well, I was just thinking that perhaps I could put you between my soft, wet lips for a while? You know? Just for a little taste. Would you like that?" she shyly asked, slowly running the tip of her tongue along her ruby red lips while holding his gaze with her intense chocolate brown eyes.

Lenard's cock jerked in her hand and a great eruption of cum shot into the air landing all over Lenard's school shirt. Another blast landed on his thighs while Olivia keep pumping her hand up and down draining every last drop of seamen.

"Oh, Lenard! You are a naughty boy! Look what a mess you made!" Olivia giggled.

"No, no, no!!!" Lenard cried, his head in his hands.

"What's the matter, Lenard?" Olivia asked innocently, still gently milking his penis.

"You were going to give me my first blow job and I lost it! I became too excited and couldn't hold on!" Lenard sounded like he was genuinely about to cry.

"It's ok Lenard. Here! Maybe this will help."

Olivia moved her lips towards Lenard's softening manhood and slid out her tongue to swirl around its head. Lenard gasped and began to harden immediately. Olivia began to lap up his oozing white cum first from the tip, then along the shaft.

"You know Lenard? Maybe we could work out another deal? I have my major assignment for English due next week. Perhaps I could suck your cock today if you completed it for me?"

"But, but I already have to finish your homework off and do all my own?" Olivia began to pull away.

"Ok. Yes! I'll do it." Then after a moment, he added timidly "If you give me another head job next week I'll make sure you get an A on it as well!"

Olivia looked up at him with an impish look on her face, "Why Lenard are you trying to negotiate with me?!"

Lenard looked alarmed. "I..um...only.."

Olivia laughed and gave his balls a little squeeze making Lenard jump. "I'm only teasing Lenard! That sounds like a fair deal! You're lucky I like the taste of you so much!"

Olivia pressed his cock against his cum soaked stomach and began to lick and smear his scrotum in saliva. Ellie watched transfixed from above the toilet wall as Olivia peered up at her with smouldering eyes while lolling Lenard's cock around on her tongue. She then glided first Lenard's penis head between her lips and lowered her head gradually to slide it completely into her mouth.

Ellie felt herself starting to breathe heavier and feel warm. She reached down and slipped one hand beneath her underpants while clasping the top of the wall for balance with the other. Olivia, moved one hand up to continue to stoke Lenard while licking around his penis head and then turned her head slightly to push it into her soft cheek.

Ellie moved the flat of her fingers across the outside of her swollen lips, pressing against them and then moving her hand back and forth. Olivia moved her head off Lenard and dripped saliva down over the tip before delicately licking it off.

Ellie moved her finger to her clitoris and begin to play with it, causing waves of pleasure to spill across her body. Her undies were getting in the way so she climbed back to the floor, pulled them down and stepped out of them before climbing back up to the same position and trying to pull herself higher for a better view as her self-play continued.

Olivia pushed her lips fully down the shaft until Lenard's pubic hair tickled her nose. Lenard started to lose control at that point, grabbing Olivia's dark hair and began to thrust it up into her mouth.

Ellie shoved first one, then two fingers into herself and began to mimic the motion. Then all of a sudden, she felt a tongue lick her fingers and labia lips. She gasped and snapped her gaze down, reaching to push the person away from her, in shock.

"It's me Ellie!" whispered Alex by way of explanation, "I came in here when I saw you enter. When I saw you playing with yourself I couldn't resist" Alex then disappeared beneath her and she felt his tongue resume its delectable work.

Ellie was so aroused at this point she couldn't have pushed Alex away even if she tried. She had always liked Alex and his tongue was making her incredibly excited with every thrust, lap and lick at this moment. She reached back to hold Alex's head for support, helping his guide her further into her with his mouth. He clasped the front of her thighs and pull her closer to his eager mouth. His tongue was soon swirling around her sensitive clitoris causing her legs to begin to quiver and shake.

Ellie lifted her head back up to look over the cubical again, noting that Lenard was now standing and furiously thrusting into Olivia's mouth, saliva now dripped in great strands down her chin.

Ellie felt Alex move his tongue back to lap up and down the length of her lips, drinking in her juices. He then moved one hand away from her hip and pushed two, then three in before finishing with all four of his fingers plunging in and out of her. Ellie took her foot down off the dispenser and back onto the toilet, leaning forward to bend over and place her head and arms against the toilet wall. She parted her legs as far as she could without falling off. Ellie had her back to Alex and her perfect pert ass and glistening lips parted invitingly. Alex's fingers had never left her velvet opening but he wrapped an arm around her waster and lunged forward to increase his momentum.

Alex's pace grew and soon he was plunging his fingers in and out of her at a truly frantic pace. Ellie was now gasping and moaning, all thought of silence forgotten.

Ellie's legs shook and felt like jelly and she carefully stepped down to the floor while Alex mercilessly continued his motions. She felt like her legs would give way beneath her completely so she reached out. Alex moved his free hand around her hip to steady her and began to run one lubricated finger around her clitoris to match the pace of his other hand.

Ellie felt overwhelmed with pleasure. She was almost bent double now, her glasses threatening to fall to the ground. She felt the thrill building, the bliss. She felt the orgasm growing to an unstoppable crescendo. Ellie cried out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure swept over her, leaving her panting and trying to stay upright against the wall.

"I need to go" Alex smiled, kissing the back of her neck. "I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!" and then he was gone, leaving Ellie alone in the afterglow of their intimacy.

Ellie turned around and sat back on the toilet, leaned back and slipped her fingers back into herself to cling to her fading pleasure.

"So, I guess you liked the show?" Ellie heard Olivia snigger from the cubical doorway. "You better get up. The basketball team is almost finished training and as much as they might be fun..." she winked at Ellie, her keys flicking mischievously down to her exposed pussy. Olivia fished Ellie's undies from the floor and threw them at her. Ellie grinned sheepishly back at Olivia as she caught them and quickly put them back on. Olivia reached out and helped her to her feet.

"Eewww," Ellie said, disgustedly shaking her hand to flick semen from her fingers, "You're revolting Liv!"

Olivia laughed evilly. "Sex with a partner! You should try it sometime, though by the look of it you seem pretty capable of getting yourself off!"

Ellie started to go to tell her how very wrong she was but then pulled herself up. Why dispel that illusion. She thought Ellie was an innocent girl whom she could protect and guide along. Ellie was happy with that. At least for the time being.

"We better get going. We'll miss cheerleading practice and Simone will kill us!"

That had Olivia jumping. She collected her homework Lenard had kindly done for her and then Ellie and Olivia were out the door and off toward the black Cadillac parked out the front of the school gates. Olivia's driver, Frank, waited there impatiently. He had shoulder-length frizzy brown hair and a thick monobrow. He was on the phone as they raced towards the car, giggling. Frank hung up with a scowl and then open the door for the girls. They both launched themselves into the car, spilling their bags and half of their contents, all over the back seat. Ellie noticed that frank lingered at the open doorway with wide eyes, staring hungrily beneath the girls' skirts as they positioned themselves to sit. Olivia was leaning forward to rescue soon of the spilled contents of her back from beneath the seat, her short shirt riding up and her bottom wiggling in the air. Ellie wasn't even sure that Olivia had put her underwear back on so it must have been quite a sight.

Frank saw Ellie watching him and pulled his eyes away from Olivia's glorious bottom,

"Hurry up, I haven't got all day" he huffed, slamming the door shut.

Ellie reached down to help Olivia as Frank circled around the car and hopped in the front seat.

"You'll need to drop Ellie off on the way too!" Olivia stated, finally sitting in her chair and pulling on her seatbelt.

"I'm not a bloody taxi driver!" Frank growled, looking in the rearview mirror.

"My Dad would want her dropped safely at home!"

Frank grumbled in the front and started up the car as Olivia winked at her. She really was a great friend.

12