Cheerleader in the Darkroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy knew that I was under her spell; she did a graceful little pirouette so that I could see her athletic back and perfect ass. "Do you like what you see?" she asked as she turned to face me. She was acting silly, but it only made her seem sexier.

I am sure I said something but it may well have been incoherent because by that time, Stacy Tiernan was pulling my Dungeons and Dragons t-shirt out of my jeans. I raised my arms above my head and with my hands trapped in my t-shirt she began kissing my chest. I felt like I was on fire as she ran her hands up my chest kissing as she went. Finally she was on tiptoes, our lips met and her nipples were teasing me, just barely touching my chest. I managed to get the t-shirt the rest of the way off and I pulled her in tight, returning the kiss with a ferocity I hadn't known I possessed.

She pushed away and reached for the stool from under the table. Stacy sat down on it and reached for my belt buckle. It seemed like time stood still, Stacy Tiernan was undoing my belt buckle! She pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them, kicking off my tennis shoes in the process. There I was in only my briefs with the biggest hard on of my life and she touched me. I know my penis isn't huge but seeing her naked on that stool holding me in her tiny hands, I felt like superman -- the Man of Steel!

Next Stacy slid my briefs down and when my erection popped free she held it in one hand and gave it a little kiss before removing the briefs altogether. She said, "Oh my!" She held it for quite a while squeezing and inspecting. She seemed to delight in watching it jump as she placed kisses on my upper thigh or caressed my balls. Finally she wrapped both hands around it and started gently squeezing and massaging. Then she looked up at me with those big brown eyes and wrapped those beautiful lips around my penis. She stroked me while she bobbed up and down. All the while she never took her eyes off of mine.

I knew I wouldn't last, I could scarcely believe that I had not yet shot my load. I began to push her away so I wouldn't fill her mouth with my cum. The look in her eyes and the intensity with which she sucked told me that I had nothing to worry about. Stacy Tiernan, the most beautiful girl at CNHS was giving me the first blowjob of my life and she was going to swallow every drop.

I could hold it no longer. I exploded and Stacy swallowed every drop. I felt weak in the knees, I threw myself down onto the chair by the door and Stacy Tiernan climbed naked into my lap. I said, "Oh my god, that was amazing! I've never done that before."

Stacy smiled at me and said, "Neither have I!" and pulled my head towards her to give her a kiss. I know it sounds gross, kissing her while the taste of my cum was still on her lips, but at that point if Stacy had asked my to clean the boy's restroom floor with my tongue I would have gladly obeyed. We kissed and once again our tongues intertwined. The taste wasn't as bad as I had feared, perhaps because I was tasting my own cum out of the mouth of a naked Stacy Tiernan who was siting on my lap, breasts pressed against me as I ran my hands up and down her upper thighs.

I could have stayed there forever, but eventually I got up and led Stacy into the main darkroom. I put my hands on her hips and helped her up onto the matting table. As I came close, she clung to me, legs wrapped around my torso and those amazing breasts burning two holes in my chest. I said, "Lay back."

Stacy said, "OK." and lay back on the table with her legs dangling off the end. I got down on my knees and placed her legs on my shoulders. I reached up and touched her breasts as I leaned in and began to plant small kisses all around her bush and pussy. The taste and smell of her reminded me of honey. I could have teased her like that all day.

When Stacy couldn't take it any more and she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into her vagina. I moved my hands down so they were under her behind and gently kneaded as I kissed the up and down the length of her lips. I was surprised how hard her clitoris had become and I made sure to nuzzle it each time my lips got near it.

At that point Stacy said, in a surprisingly husky voice, "I need you inside me, right now!"

I was crushed, "I don't have a condom." I said. Looking back over the decades, I can't believe that I had the presence of mind to even think about birth control.

Stacy responded that she was on the pill for some sort of medical condition. You didn't have to ask me twice, Stacy Tiernan was begging me to fuck her! I stood up and positioned her at the very edge of the table. She spread her legs wide and my penis was rock hard. Since I had never done this before, except in my dreams, I needed help. She grabbed ahold of me and guided me in.

The feeling was like nothing I had imagined. It was tight, warm, slippery and wet all at once. For a few moments we just stayed like that me deep inside her, our bodies pressed up against each other as close as we could possibly get. Event though this was my first time, I instinctively started to pull back followed by a thrust even deeper into her pussy. Each time I did so I could feel her squeezing down, trying to keep me inside, tighter and tighter.

I knew that I could not last long, and apparently she couldn't either. Because she pushed herself up to a near sitting position and I grabbed on, bending over and pulling her close. We reached orgasm together and remained frozen there holding on to each other with me inside her.

It was soon going to be time for our study hall to be over and we had to get dressed quickly before the next class needed the darkroom. Fortunately darkrooms have sinks, and the chemicals masked the obvious smell of sex. We cleaned up as best we could and were getting ready to leave.

I said, "Stacy, you are amazing. I never would have expected that, not in a million years."

Stacy said, "Pete, almost every guy in school tries to hit on me. When I go out on a date I sometimes have to fight a guy off. But you were different. You always seemed flustered when I caught you looking at me. I didn't mind I was actually flattered."

She went on, "I didn't expect this to happen either. But two weeks ago when you accidently touched my breast ... it was an accident, right?" I could see the sparkle in her brown eyes.

"Oh, god yes," I said, "I would never have, could never have ..."

"You were so embarrassed and so cute," she cut me off, "I decided that you would be my first. Even though I was a virgin and don't like pushy guys, I still have needs. You have always been so sweet to me. I'm glad you were my first."

I really wanted to say something, I wanted to say 'I love you', 'I have had a crush on you for three years', 'will you go to Prom with me', 'you are the girl of my dreams', even 'you are the girl of my masturbatory fantasies.' Anything would have been better than what I said, which was nothing. I was completely tongue-tied.

She saw that I couldn't come up with the words to say. So, Stacy Tiernan, the most beautiful girl at CNHS, reached under her skirt, pushed her cheer panties aside, slipped her finger into her pussy and presented it to me to lick. I took that finger into my mouth and gave it a long slow suck. Then with nothing left to say between us we opened the door and stepped out of the darkroom. She walked down the hall to English class and I went up the stairs to Western Civ.

I still look back fondly on that day decades later. I am now a father with a couple of high school kids of my own. When their mother and I engage in a little of what the kids today call PDA (Public Display of Affection) one of my daughters will invariably say, "Eeew, get a room you two!" After all what's life if you can't embarrass your kids?

Whenever that happens, I whisper in my wife's ear, "That sounds like a good idea."

Invariably, she gets a mischievous grin on her face and whispers back, "How about a darkroom!" Then, if she's in a particularly playful mood and the kids can't see, Mrs. Stacy Tiernan Rocher, the most beautiful mother at CNHS, will follow up by reaching under her skirt or into her jeans, getting her finger moist with her juices and offering me a lick.

12