Cheerleader Muscle Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheerleader and football captain have a private workout.
4k words
4.61
29.4k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
125 Followers

Workout Secret

Josh could hear the rock music blaring from the varsity weight room even before he put his key in the lock. Surely no one would be working out this early in the morning after the last game in the season, so the janitor must have left the stereo and all the lights on. As he entered, however, a big smile spread across his face. The person on the leg press sled was obviously female, was wearing a cheerleader's little workout top, and was using a stack of plates far heavier than any of the other girls on the squad - It must be Liz, but evidently she didn't hear him over the music.

He started daydreaming about how Liz was the reason for the great season they just finished. It had been lousy being on a losing football team for his first two years here. When this year started out, it seemed like it was going to be even worse when the cheerleaders demanding access to the varsity fitness center. After the initial uproar, however, the cheerleading squad proved themselves to be strong athletes. Even better was that they transformed the whole attitude and culture in the weight room: they were intense and dedicated lifters, but they were also extremely sexy and inspiring training partners. They turned around the whole jock-goof culture and the football players came together to become the strongest and best-conditioned team in the league. So Liz was really the single most important factor in bringing them to their first winning season in fourteen years.

His daydream was interrupted as he finally noticed her workout. Despite the fact that those plates were far more than a warm-up set, she had lifted it more than a dozen times already and her pace was actually increasing. Five more times she pumped the weight, slamming it up so quickly that he could hear it bang against the top stops each time. After the last rep, she seemed to almost throw herself backward to splay over the cushion as if the set had been extremely exhausting or extremely satisfying.

He thought about letting her know he was there, but he was still drinking in the sight of her. Liz was the strongest and most beautiful of the cheerleaders. Since they started working out here, she seemed to have even gotten stronger faster than the other girls on the squad. After their rocky start with her captain-to-captain challenge, Josh had really started to like Liz. He had been looking forward to the end of the season since it also meant the end of the coach's no-dating rule, and he knew exactly whom he was going to ask out tonight.

Liz stretched and climbed out of the leg press apparatus. Josh was slightly disappointed that she was wearing baggy gym shorts today instead of the usual tight shorts that showed off her impeccable buns. Without looking over in his direction, she walked over to the lat pulldown. Liz sat on the bench facing away from him, stretched upward to reach the bar, and began to do a set. It occurred to Josh that even though she had visible muscles across her back in all the same places a guy would, of course, on her frame it accentuated her hourglass figure, emphasizing her tight little waist and delightfully flaring hips.

Again, even though she was lifting a significant stack of weights, Josh was impressed by Liz's intensity. She powered the bar down again and again with perfect form and machine-like precision. She clearly refused to slow down as she got tired, and on the last rep, held an isometric contraction for many seconds. Finally, even though every muscle fiber in her back must surely be burning, she didn't drop the weight, but did a ten-second negative rep to complete exhaustion. Liz let her head droop down, clearly spent.

Josh didn't think he'd ever seen anyone work that hard in the gym. Shaking his head in amazement, he called out, "Hey, Liz! It's Josh. Okay if I turn the music down a bit?"

Liz was clearly startled as she turned around, but quickly relaxed and yelled back, "Sure."

"I didn't expect anyone else to be here this morning, with all the partying after the big win," he remarked as he turned down the volume and walked over to her.

"You guys might be done with your season, but our Nationals are less than two months away, so we can't take a break," Liz replied. "So I might have expected my girls here, but I'm surprised to see any of the football team."

"You and your squad were a great inspiration to us this season. We hit the weights hard and it paid off on the field. I was looking forward to starting my off-season workouts right away, since the break from practices will give us more time and energy to lift weights and outmuscle everybody next season."

Liz blushed with the praise, "Why, thanks for saying we were inspiring, especially since we didn't get off to the best start."

As she stood up, Josh looked down. There was a bulge in the front of her gym shorts. He did a double-take. Stunned, he asked, "Are you a GUY?"

Liz wailed in distress and ran to the locker room, covering her face with her hands.

Josh was completely floored and sat down on a bench without thinking, or rather, thinking too much. Whirling through his head were thoughts of disbelief, anger, and resentment. Was he gay for fantasizing about her/him for the past months? He was far too furious to think straight.

"Please don't tell anyone," Liz pleaded with him as she walked back into the weight room.

"I don't think I can do that," Josh retorted. "After all the gender-sensitivity programs on campus, I know we're supposed to be accepting to trans-whatever-the-hell you are, but you made a fool of me on your first day up here! You're probably violating some kind of NCAA rule by competing on the cheer squad as a girl and the University could get in big trouble. Do the other cheerleaders know that when they're naked in the locker room they have a guy watching them? You came off like the sexiest woman on campus and you're just a big liar!"

Liz's downcast face brightened for a moment, "You actually think I'm the sexiest woman on campus?"

Josh became furious, "Don't you try to make fun of me! Now that I know you're a guy, I won't have any trouble punching your pretty-boy face into a pulp!"

Liz tried to calm him down, "It's nothing like that! I'm 100% woman. Look at me."

Josh looked up toward Liz's face, but as his gaze crossed her full, rounded breasts, it just made him more furious to think of how he'd been fooled by a set of spectacular implants.

Liz continued, pleading, "No, not up here. Look down below. See for yourself. Please."

Despite his instincts, Josh directed his vision downward. His eyes roved down along her sculptured abs that had seemed so sexy, past her belly button. She had removed her baggy gym shorts and he could see that her flat tummy continued down to the line of her smooth white panties that were lower cut than any guy could wear. The material was thin enough that he could clearly see the gentle rise of her pubic mound and even the start of the cleft of her lips. To his great surprise, Liz was clearly not hiding any male equipment.

"Josh, I'm a woman. I always have been and I always will be. What you can't tell anybody about is this." She opened her hand to reveal a tapered plastic disk with a protruding bulb at the end. "It's a vibrator," she explained.

"What?" he asked, with a stunned and disoriented look still on his face.

"It's a strap-on sex toy," she explained, pleading again. "You probably think I'm a freak or a slut, and I'm so sorry you found out."

Still stunned, he asked, "You get off by working out?"

"It's not like that," she protested. "Well, maybe like that. It's complicated. The main fact is that instead of getting tired like normal, when the vibrator gets me cumming, I can keep lifting long past the point of fatigue, and I'm not sore afterwards."

"You're serious?"

"Absolutely. I used to use the vibrator just in my dorm room for sit-ups and pushups, but I could never use it in the public main weight room. After we got access up here, though, I started working out in private, and I don't know if you've noticed, but in three months I've added thirty pounds to my bench press and one hundred to leg press."

"Well," Josh replied, not really knowing what to say. "It did seem as if you were getting stronger faster than anyone else."

"Look. Please promise not to tell anyone and I'll show you what I mean." She took and lifted his hands and he automatically stood. Wrapping her arms around him, pressing her soft breasts against his chest, she kissed him and continued, "Now that you're here, though, I won't need that mechanical thing. I've had the hots for you, so you could do it to me way better than my plastic toy."

She walked over to stand inside the seatless "roman chair" and guided him along to stand beside it. "Feel my abs," she requested, as she pulled his hand onto her tummy. Resting her weight on her elbows and forearms, she began lifting her knees.

With each lift, he could feel the strong bands of her abdominal muscles contract, revealing deep grooves between the segments. After a few warm up lifts, she stopped for a moment. She moved his hand to her breast and began lifting again. As his hand caressed the pliable mounds he had been dying to explore for months, she resumed torturing her abs by raising her legs again and again. Her nipples became hard points against the fabric of her top as her breathing became more ragged.

Eventually, she stopped again so she could stand and relax her legs slightly. She smiled at him as she took his hand and placed his fingers over the mound of her pussy. Clamping her legs together, she began lifting them again and again. This action caused his fingers to massage rhythmically over her clit. After a dozen reps and panting with exertion, she finally demanded, "Now!" as she lifted her straight legs to hold a full horizontal "pike position."

Since his fingers were firmly clamped against her lips, all he could do was massage them in a circle as tightness spread through her whole body. Along with the rhythm of his stimulation, her breaths turned into grunts and became screams until she collapsed with relief. Swinging herself out of the chair, in one motion she stripped off her top to reveal her perfect breasts. In the next instant, she pulled his tee-shirt off over his head. Pressing her swollen nipples into his bare chest, she gripped him in a bear hug to support her weight. Trying to be a gentleman, he angled his hips away to minimize her contact with his jutting erection, but she would have none of that. She pressed her mound tightly against his boner until she had recovered enough to stand on her own.

"Thank you for that," she said and kissed him lightly on the lips. Moving away for a moment, she looked him over and said, "I've been dreaming about seeing you with no shirt, and I must say, your chest is even better in person than in my fantasy." Sighing, she continued, "Ready for more? I think you'll like this one."

She headed across the room. Josh sprinted for a few steps to catch up with her so he could keep his eyes locked on the delightful sway of her perfect hips. She sat down on the pec deck machine, and had Josh kneel in front of her. She took his hands and placed each one cupping the front of one of her achingly full breasts. As she raised her arms to the side to grasp the handles of the machine, her gorgeous globes lifted and spread wide in a beautiful display. As she brought her elbows toward the front, her arms squeezed her breasts forward. They lifted and swelled in Josh's eager hands as if they were ready to burst. Her breasts spread wide for the second rep, and again they were pressed together into bulging torpedoes, displaying a curvature and crevice beyond that of any Wonderbra.

Josh started fantasizing about how it would feel if instead of his thumbs, it would be his cock squeezed in that delightful divide between her breasts. It wasn't until after a dozen reps of the set that he looked upward toward her collarbone. Despite the fullness of her breasts below, her pectoral muscles were large enough that he could see them flexing. He was fascinated by the way the soft cleavage between her breasts transitioned into the hard cleavage between her muscles. He had never seen pecs on a woman unless it was a photo of a zero percent bodyfat female bodybuilder, and they had either no breasts or obvious implants.

Liz was panting as she released the handles. Josh thought she was done, as would anyone who had expended that much effort, but Liz was simply taking a ten second break between sets. "Time to get serious now," she declared as she moved one of his hands to her crotch. She grabbed the handles and dug in again with even greater enthusiasm.

Josh had his hands full quite literally as one hand massaged her below while the other danced, stroked, tweaked, and orbited around her engorged nipples.

As Liz's breathing turned into pants, she began thrusting her hips forward to increase the pressure of his lower hand. Finally, she screamed as her body curled forward. Her pecs flared as she crushed the pads together in front of her and her abs exploded into sharp relief as she forced her pussy against his fingers. With a huge intake of breath, she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth against her breasts, guiding him from one to the other as her body recovered from the exertion.

"That's an extremely intense workout. No wonder you've been making such good progress," Josh remarked.

She smiled and replied, "If you would like a taste, I have another fantasy we could do."

"Sure!"

"Okay, but first, I need to know two things. What's your light-day set for preacher curls, and how big is your arm?"

"I do fifty pounds for fifteen reps, and I'm eighteen and half inches," he stated with some pride.

"You're sure you can't do sixteen reps and you're sure you're not nineteen inches?" she questioned.

Clearly miffed, he responded, "No. I'm sure. I couldn't get past fourteen reps until last week, and I could exaggerate my measurements, but I'm trying to be straight with you. What kind of attitude do you have?"

"Sorry. You'll see in a minute," she apologized. "Grab a fifty-pound dumbbell for preacher curls."

Josh took a fifty off the rack and sat down with his upper arm resting on the angled pad. As Liz walked over to him, he saw that she had removed her panties, revealing her completely smooth and shaved sex. As he stared at her, she stepped over the dumbbell in his hand and straddled his arm. Pressing her pussy against his bicep, she told him, "Now, give me curls."

In disbelief, Josh curled the weight upward until it touched Liz's back, expanding his bicep against her warm crotch. "Oh, you're bigger than I imagined," she said as she shifted her position slightly. "Again," she asked, and he complied. With curl after curl, his muscle expanded against her: "Mmm... Oooh... Wow... Damn... Oh, God..."

Liz grabbed her breasts, lifting and tugging her nipples as she arched her head backwards. Josh furiously continued to pump the weight, feeling his muscle press into her increasingly moist sex with each lift. "Yeah... Oh, yeah... God, you're big... Oh, fuck..." Finally his arm stalled half way up and she reared back, increasing the pressure against his arm as his exhausted muscles slowly lost the fight against gravity and the weight descended.

"Drop the weight," she panted, and he let it roll away across the floor. "Now flex!" she demanded. He bent his arm to ninety degrees and flexed; now expanding both his biceps and triceps. "God damn fuck you're big! Spread me with your muscle! Spread me! Flex harder! Oh fuck! Harder!"

As Josh's tortured arm was beginning to shake, Liz's pants became grunts and she started uncontrollably grinding her crotch into his bicep. Three spasms racked her body and then she quickly knelt next to Josh. She attacked his mouth with kisses while she used her soft fingers to massage her juices over the flushed skin surrounding his tortured bicep.

"I don't suppose you know how many reps you did?" she asked.

"No. I was a little distracted at the time."

"Counting reps during an orgasm is an acquired skill, but I have lots of practice. Twenty-two."

"No way."

"Absolutely. Now do a bicep flex in the mirror."

His bicep certainly felt incredibly pumped. As he raised and tensed his arm, he saw that his bicep looked as full-bellied as a bodybuilder's. The moist sheen on his arm highlighted the clearly split definition between the bulging heads of his engorged muscles.

"Time for the hard facts, baby," she announced as she reached for a tape measure. Caressing his arm as she wrapped the tape around it, she whispered, "One more flex," as she pulled the tape tight across the mountain on his arm. "Just over nineteen inches."

"Hot fucking damn!" he exclaimed.

"Stick with me, babe, and we'll go farther than that," she purred. "Now, only bench press to finish the day." She turned and walked, while Josh followed the hypnotic swing of her ass, not caring what direction that might lead. "For safety, I usually use the Smith machine for my private workouts, but now that you're here, you could spot me if I get carried away."

Watching Liz load the bar for the bench press was poetry itself. Bending down to lift the 45 pound plates from their storage near the floor showed the unbelievably sexy curves of her legs and glutes. She had strong and graceful arms, and by the time she had loaded the bar to 175 pounds, Josh's erection was almost painfully large. She positioned him at the end of the bench where he had a stunning view as she straddled the bench. As she laid back under the bar, her body became a landscape of athletic beauty, capped off with the round pillows of her full breasts.

She pulled his head down to her waiting pussy. At the first caress of his lips, she sighed deeply and reached up for the bar to begin her warm-up set. They soon fell into a rhythm as his motions around her clit synchronized with her upward thrusts of the bar. Considering that 175 was about the maximum for any of the other women on the cheer squad, Liz showed amazing stamina by doing twenty reps before racking the bar. She stretched her arms up over her head, raising her breasts toward the ceiling. Josh could not resist his impulse to grab them as well. After another minute, she reached a point of relaxation. She sat up, threw her arms around Josh, and kissed him deeply, tasting her own juices as she drew his tongue deeply into her mouth.

Finally, she pulled away and said, "Now I'd like to show you my new one-rep-maximum at 255. Sounds pretty good for a cheerleader, wouldn't you say?"

"Very good for anyone," he replied.

They loaded the bar with the impressive weights. Liz again sat down on the bench and Josh followed to again kneel in front of her. She pulled him close and began kissing him. She ran her hands over his strong muscles and in return, he alternately massaged her muscles and caressed her breasts. When she worked the tips of her fingers under the waistband of his gym shorts, she immediately found his cock, already expanded long enough to reach his belly button. She slowly danced her fingers around his bulbous tip as he pushed his shorts and briefs down to his knees and then worked his way out of them completely. Her gentle strokes soon induced drops of glistening pre-cum. When she first learned Josh was in the gym today, she had taken a condom from her gym bag and tucked it in her sock. Now she opened it, rolled it onto his hard cock, and then she guided his hips toward hers. She rubbed his rounded head along her slit to pick up more of her lubrication, and then slowly eased his shaft into her.

The motion of her hips enticed him to increase his pace faster than he planned, and her breathing soon became the pants of heavy aerobics. Stretching back, she reached for the bar. She stopped her own hip movements as she took its weight, but the new rock-solid stability of her wide open hips gave him an irresistible target for his thrusts. He found himself switching rhythm to slide slowly into her slipperiness in synchronization with her lifts. Each deep penetration increased his excitement until, "STOP!" she cried and started to sit up.

curl4ever
curl4ever
125 Followers
12