Cheerleader Muscle Ch. 03

Story Info
She moves up to bodybuilding.
2k words
4.36
19.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers

Heavy Training

Everything about Josh's life changed the day he walked in on Liz's private workout. She had figured out how to use orgasms to enhance her workouts, and Josh was more than happy to assist by becoming her workout partner and lover. As he thought back over the past two years, some episodes did stand out clearly in his mind.

The first weeks were a delightful, never-ending whirl of sex and muscle as they harnessed sexual tension to intensify their workouts. They soon realized that they had to make allowances for the limitation of human endurance. Liz could stay in a state of almost constant orgasm during their sessions for two reasons: first, because she was female, of course, and second, because she already had months of practice using a strap-on vibrator. Josh, in contrast, was only male, although with the benefits of youth and raging hormones.

They had discovered that Josh could usually manage two climaxes during their one-hour gym time, so they eventually figured out a good pattern, favoring Liz because she was still in training for the upcoming cheer squad Nationals. First, Liz would give Josh an oral orgasm to start off the morning. His favorite lifts for receiving oral were bicep curl and bench press. Needless to say, he made great progress in both during those weeks, and he soon broke the four-hundred pound mark. During that first part of their session, Liz would keep herself stimulated by wearing her vibrator, and she would provide inducements to Josh by doing a gradual striptease, removing an item of clothing only when he exceeded his best number of repetitions for a particular weight.

Around the middle of the session, Josh would orally pleasure Liz, usually to a new personal record weight in whatever lift she wanted. At the end of their session, she wanted a final climax with him inside her, so they made a game of testing out each piece of gym apparatus to see whether it was conducive to intercourse. They found many that were so ridiculous that they rolled off laughing and just did it on the floor, but they did find a few favorites, including her sitting on his lap for bicep curls. The absolute best in this category, however, were lat pull-downs and shoulder presses; in either case, she could sit on his cock on an adjustable bench. The changing forces during the exercise drove her deeply onto his cock with every repetition.

With Josh's continual praise of her naked physique, Liz developed enough confidence to enter a local figure competition in the swimsuit category. She easily walked away with first place, and the day after the contest was the first day they skipped their workout. Instead, they spent the morning pleasuring each other on the gymnastic mats. At that competition, the judges advised her that at the state level, although she would probably place high in swimsuit, she already had almost enough muscle to win the fitness category. As a result, as soon as Nationals were over, with her team placing an incredible third overall, she began training for muscle size as well as strength.

In the subsequent months, Josh and Liz learned about bodybuilding supplements and proper diet, so that as they increased in strength, they also added muscular size and definition. It was unnerving to Josh, however, that she was making more rapid progress than him. At first, he just chalked it up to the beginner's training effect, where the body initially responds quickly. He could see, however, that their difference in bench press, which started at one hundred thirty five pounds, was less than a hundred pounds now, and she showed no signs of slowing down.

He began researching the science of orgasms, and discovered that in addition to the usual sex hormones, the chemicals released, including nitric oxide, DHEA, and growth hormones, were powerful bodybuilding agents. Furthermore, they were released directly into the bloodstream rather than taken as pills and only partially metabolized. He initially became depressed that was no way he could keep up. Eventually, however, the depression and anger gave way to determination. He started reading about tantric sex techniques. Practicing them required concentration, but as the weeks went on, he was able to significantly increase the duration of his orgasms. Liz also noticed an improvement in how long he could stay erect and how quickly he could return to one hundred percent hardness. He decided not to reveal the secret of his success just yet, so she just chalked it up to an enjoyable side benefit of frequent practice.

They both found summer jobs on campus. With so few other people around, they were able to use the varsity weight room whenever they wanted, so they were able to split their workouts up into morning and evening. That was an improvement for Josh in particular. Since he had a chance to recover sexually before the second half of the workout, he noticed an increase in both his stamina and his progress.

They were progressing like a perfectly matched pair. Josh added an inch to his arms, three inches to his chest, and slimmed off two inches from his waist. Liz's toned figure became exquisitely sculpted. Her biceps not only displayed impressive size, but the definition between her muscles was visually irresistible. Somehow, the hormones from their prolonged orgasms had the gratifying effect of allowing her breasts to stay delightfully large even as she lost body fat everywhere else.

They took advantage of their summer away from classes to enter local competitions. Josh did quite well for a first-timer, taking third in his weight class for powerlifting and fourth in his weight class for bodybuilding. Liz, however, dominated. She easily took the overall first place in powerlifting and set new women's records for the local chapter. In the physique show Fit Body category, she took first in her class as well as the overall title, and was invited to compete at the state level three weeks later. With three weeks of intensive preparation, she walked away with the state championship and an invitation to attend the national invitational. At the national level, she placed sixth in her weight class, but she was by far the highest ranked amateur, and beat out a significant number of professionals.

That night after the national contest, they persuaded the clerk to let them into the hotel gym after hours. It did have an incline bench, so she grabbed the heaviest set of dumbbells, settled herself onto Josh's cock and began incline presses with the fifty-pound weights. Even with her skills at counting reps, she lost track after one hundred, until she and Josh both finally collapsed, emotionally and physically spent.

The next fall passed quickly as practices started for both the football team and the cheer squad. Josh and Liz still met for their morning workouts, but it was a letdown from the overwhelming excitement of the summer. The football team was having an even better season than the previous one, and Josh again attributed it to the positive influence of the cheerleaders.

The football coach was quite happy with their strength levels and wanted to work on their aerobic conditioning. The cheerleaders were more than happy to help out by rearranging the varsity field house to put the treadmills into the lobby and changing the rest of the lobby into a workout studio with mats. They put on an arousing show of fitness routines and stretches until all the football players had completed their treadmill runs.

The football team finished second in their conference to the delight of the long-time fans. The cheer squad took first place at Nationals after a spectacular routine. The finale had two cheerleaders at the top of the pyramid, doing handstands stacked on top of each other. As a capstone, however, the two simultaneously lowered themselves and then pressed back into handstands. The arena had a moment of stunned silence followed by thunderous applause. One of the judges was quoted as saying, "I don't know how they did that. I mean, no one can do a handstand press-up with another person on top, right?"

Since it was their senior year and they didn't have to worry about their teams anymore, Liz and Josh put their efforts into prepping for the bodybuilding season. They trained like demons, lifting for hours, posing and practicing routines through the entire night and sleeping during the day. Each muscle fiber had to be trained to exhaustion, expanded to its maximum potential, separated from its neighbors by deep striations, and brutally critiqued.

The day of the local show, they were both in incredible shape. Unfortunately for Josh, a top professional bodybuilder showed up and knocked him to second place. Liz, however, was a shoe-in for first. One week before graduation day, he offered her a proposal. He would find an apartment and support her while she trained for regionals and beyond. For the first time in their year-and-a-half relationship, she made love to him in his bed.

Although his software job had a reasonable salary, he warned her that the apartment he had found was not very luxurious. Although she tried not to let it show, she was quite disheartened when he led her to a building that looked like a two story garage or auto mechanic's shop. Although not shabby, it had a depressing industrial appearance. Exterior stairs led to a second-floor apartment which was not large but at least clean. Despite her disappointment, she appreciated his efforts to try to provide for her. He apologized for having to find a low-rent place, but he said he wanted to keep enough cash flow to provide for her training expenses. He pointed out that the rental included the use of the first-floor garage space, and invited her down the interior set of stairs.

She opened the lower door, expecting to see a place for cars and tools. Instead, the large space had been freshly painted and equipped as a superb gym. He had purchased two Olympic weight sets, benches, and hundreds of pounds of extra plates. In addition, however, he had leased some professional gym equipment. Two of the items were a Smith machine and a power cage, so Liz could safely train without a spotter in two different modes, either with a bar that moved on rails or with free weights, but in a cage with protective arms to catch the weights to prevent injury. The final item was a custom cable-crossover machine which had enough flexibility to enable the exercises of multiple specialty gym machines, but with weight stacks of three hundred pounds on each side, so it would enable her to do power exercises as well.

This delightful solution to her worries on how to find a gym that could accommodate her usual private workout techniques was a relief and an exciting opportunity to Liz. In gratitude, she decided to put on a show for Josh. She stripped off her clothes and started through her usual bodybuilding show routine, but with an incredibly sexy alteration. Instead of hitting the usual poses for just a quick flex, she grabbed the handles of the cable machine and did a super-slow-motion single repetition into the flexed position. Even without a warm-up, her muscles had sexy size and curvature, causing Josh to adjust the front of his slacks.

In addition to the usual effect that muscles bulge in width as they contract in length, as she slowly pulled the weight, however, her muscles pumped and expanded before his eyes. She would move her arms to a new tighter position, increasing their sexy bulge, but then as she held them, their size increased further as the muscle fibers engorged. She would move them again and before his eyes, her definition would increase over a period of seconds, as if a cameraman was slowly focusing his lens to reveal precise details. Her "most muscular" crab-like pose revealed deep striations in her pecs above the full rounded breasts that were her trademark. Finishing her show with a front-double bicep pose, he watched her arm swell and swell again until the split heads of her bicep peak popped out with perfect sides, as if an entire baseball had been implanted into her upper arm. Attacking Josh, she ripped off his clothes, pushed him backward onto the weight bench, and rode him cowgirl-style until they both collapsed with screams of ecstasy.

curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers