Cheerleader Muscle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers

Finally, she had him completely buried within her, and paused and smiled. "Now this is very nice." Reaching down to stroke his shoulders and chest, she said, "You might want to check the weight on that bar."

Ripping his eyes from her beautiful body, Josh looked at the bar and mumbled, "Well, three pairs of forty-fives plus one pair of thirty-fives is..." Finally, his preoccupied brain caught up with the math and he stumbled out, "Wait, I can't lift 385!"

"Well, you did, Honey. Three times. Which means that I can't wait until you try for four hundred! Until then, though, I hope you won't my taking advantage of you for some raw sex. Do you mind making love to the most muscular woman in the world?" She lifted one arm shyly and slowly bent it, raising her biceps into a sharp ball of raw power.

"It will be a fucking pleasure," he declared, savoring the thought.

Suddenly, his cock was pressed even deeper into her as her weight in his lap increased. Liz had pulled her legs up tight under the bench and her massive thighs bunched as she squeezed the bench between them. Grabbing the bar to provide an upward force of hundreds of pounds, she hefted the weight of the bench and Josh with her legs as she pulled her hips forward. With her abs flaring to dangerous proportions, she slid the bench and Josh two feet along the floor so that her body was closer in line with the weight bar.

"Damn!" Josh exclaimed. "That was one hell of a trick."

"I'm still setting up," Liz explained. Keeping Josh's dick inside her, she braced her feet back on the floor. Gripping the bar, her muscles flared as she confidently pressed the weight overhead and released it onto one of the higher support pegs.

"A 385 military press is probably some kind of record...," Josh started to say.

Liz interrupted, "Not important now. What is important is to fuck you cowgirl style until your world explodes. Now, any girl could take a stab at that while kneeling on a bed over you, but I can do it with chin-ups."

Supporting her weight from the overhead bar with perfect smoothness, Liz repeatedly lifted and lowered herself on the swollen cylinder of Josh's cock. The muscles of her arms and torso mounded and then bulged into high definition as she pumped her pussy untiringly along Josh's pole. She effortlessly pleased and teased him, occasionally holding herself as the top of her travel so Josh would arch his hips to drive into her or flexing her indestructible abdominal muscles to move him in circles.

Josh's breathing had become ragged gasps and Liz asked "Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I'm not sure," she said with a smile. In an instant, she released her hands from their wide grasp on the bar and slid them together to re-grip the bar at the center. The shudder this sent down Josh's cock caused him to cry out with pleasure. She continued, "How about now? Are you ready to cum?"

"Oh my god, I'm ready to cum."

Supporting her weight by hanging from the bar with one hand, she flexed the other into a massive biceps peak and asked again, "Are you ready to drive your cum into the strongest woman in the world?"

"Fuck yeah!" he screamed.

"Then let's see what these muscles can do for fun," she declared.

Releasing the bar, she flexed her chest, causing her massive pecs to thrust her breasts forward, expanding them by a full cup size. As Josh groaned with that sight, she began flexing her internal muscles, gripping his shaft more firmly than the tightest hand job he had ever experienced. Finally, Liz began flexing the muscles around her clit, driving herself to orgasm. The contractions of her extensively exercised pussy muscles created more suction than the most enthusiastic oral sex. Grunting with animalistic desire, Josh shot load after load into Liz while her pussy squeezed him in rhythm to milk out every drop. With a final, savage scream, he rammed the last of his hot semen into her and pulled her down onto his chest so they could kiss.

"And just think," she sighed, "we won't start your real workouts until tomorrow."

curl4ever
curl4ever
126 Followers
12