Cheerleader Sluts: Big Sister Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next one was a close up of Sophia sucking on her tits, taken by Samantha.

A few more close-ups were taken including an amazing one of Kara's black face, her pink tongue lapping between Samantha's white legs and pink pussy.

And that was all of the ones from that night. There were a few more of the four of them as well as Emily, a pretty brunette, in their cheerleading outfits kissing each other, but no more hard-core.

Even though I was in love with Janice, and in lust with Kara, it was my sister whose pictures I went back to as I began furiously pumping my dick.

After over half an hour of being rock hard, it took seconds to shoot my load... not even long enough to fantasize anything.

Once I cleaned myself up, an idea came to me. I should bug my sister's room! I had the equipment. I had never considered using it for that. I just like making my own gadgets.

I got up and checked and found she was on the phone with her boyfriend Brad in the living room, watching that stupid Pretty Little Liars show. I quickly snuck into her room and put the bug in a central inconspicuous spot, before quickly getting out of her messy room.

I returned to my room, set up the recording system on my computer with the bug and waited.

The rest of the day was rather dull, but after dinner Sophia showed up. I quickly pressed record on my laptop.

The first question alone was worthy of recording.

"So, have you fucked him yet?" Sophia asked.

"Who?" Samantha asked.

"Your big dicked brother," Sophia answered.

"Yes, I went in there and rode him to ecstasy," my sister sarcastically responded.

"With your hunger for dick I wouldn't doubt it," Sophia shot back.

"First, he's my pathetic brother," Samantha defended, "and secondly, I must have dreamt it, he told me he was in bed by midnight."

"Of course he told you that," Sophia said, "he was probably mortified being caught in the act. Either that or you are dreaming of incest."

"Fuck you," Samantha snapped, clearly not liking the accusation.

"Just saying," Sophia quipped.

"Well, don't," Samantha tersely ordered.

Sophia, changing the topic, asked, "So what are you wearing tonight?"

Samantha answered, her tone switching from angry to sexy in a heartbeat, "It's not so much what I'm wearing, but what I'm not wearing."

"What aren't you wearing?" Sophia asked.

"A sundress," my sister answered.

"No pantyhose?" Sophia asked, "I thought you always wore them for your nylon obsessed pervert boyfriend."

"I bought these instead," Samantha said, which made me curious. I too had a nylon fetish. Probably because my mom is a nurse and is always in white nylons, while my slut sister is often in her cheerleading uniform with beige pantyhose. The past few months, around the time she started dating college boy Brad, she wore pantyhose almost every day, even underneath her jeans.

"What are those?" Sophia asked, sounding perplexed.

"Thigh high stockings," my sister answered, "they only go to the thigh... which leaves access to my private parts."

"Your cunt and ass," Sophia quipped.

"Brad likes variety," Samantha answered playfully.

"What sundress are you wearing?" Sophia asked.

"This one," my sister answered.

There was silence for a minute or so before Sophia observed, "You can completely see the top of the lace when you move in that dress."

"That's the point," my sister answered, "to tease and...."

"Then to please," both girls said in unison and then giggled.

For the next fifteen minutes they talked about mindless girl crap. I was beginning to tune out, focusing on the photos on my computer, when Sophia said, "I need to know if your little brother is actually your big brother."

"Why?" Samantha asked.

"Curiosity," Sophia asked, "plus, Adam isn't really big enough to get me off."

"That's why we often use big blue on you," my sister quipped. The strap-on in the pictures was blue, obviously what she was referring to.

"True, but a real big cock would be nice," she answered.

"So size matters," Samantha joked.

"Is he bigger than Brad?" Sophia asked.

"In my dream I had he was," my sister admitted.

"The dream that was actually real," Sophia corrected.

"I don't think so," Samantha said seriously, "he showed no hints of guilt... he is a fucking nerd who would probably come if you showed him your tits."

"Well, I need to know," Sophia said.

"Well go investigate," my sister quipped.

"Maybe I will," Sophia countered.

"I dare you," Samantha challenged, "but not until you get me off with that wicked tongue of yours."

"We need to get going," Sophia protested.

"I wasn't asking your opinion bitch, get over here and get me off," Samantha ordered.

"Fine," Sophia sighed dramatically.

"Hurry up, I've been horny all day thinking of my brother's big cock," Samantha said, although her tone sounded sarcastic.

"We should go in there and double team the virgin," Sophia suggested.

"Even if his dick is big, I can't fathom he has a clue how to use it," my sister said.

"It's not the way you use it, but the size that counts," Sophia quipped, reversing the usual commentary on dick size.

"Oh, actually, it's both," Samantha said, "now get licking, bitch."

"I think I get you off more than Brad does," Sophia joked.

"Well, all my cheerleader sluts definitely do combined," Samantha said with a moan as I imagine Sophia's tongue went to work.

I sighed. I should have put a small camera in her room rather than a bug, but who knew she would be lezzing out today.

I expected my sister to become verbally dominant based on the pictures. All I heard was soft moaning.

I pulled my cock out, slowly stroking it, imagining watching the lesbian scene. Although Sophia was way too anorexic to be sexy, her face was beautiful and seeing her buried in my sister's cunt, or her mouth wrapped around my cock, was enough to get me hard instantly.

Eventually my sister got close. She moaned, sounding vulnerable for the first time, "Don't stop, so close."

I could vaguely hear her breathing getting heavier and I began furiously pumping my cock trying to time my own orgasm with hers.

"Yes, oh yes," Samantha moaned, "God, I love your tongue."

I had seconds before I was going to erupt myself as I imagined it was me lapping away at her shaved pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh, yessssss," Samantha gasped, as she reached orgasm and a couple of seconds later I followed suit, my cum rocketing straight up in the air in salute.

After a moment, as I leaned back on my chair spent, Sophia said, "You do have a sweet tasting box."

"And you have a sweet teasing tongue," my sister complimented back.

"Well, the amount you make me lick you I should be," Sophia quipped back playfully.

"As if you don't love it," Samantha quipped right back.

"I'm not saying I don't," Sophia replied, "but it would be nice if you returned the favour."

Samantha countered, "There is a clear hierarchy here Sophia, and the queen doesn't serve, she gets serviced."

"Yeah, yeah," Sophia sighed, "Hierachy, blah, blah, blah."

"Plus, you have the rest of the cheerleader munchers at your disposal," my sister added.

"True," Sophia agreed, "I may have to take one to the washroom tonight and allow her to have a snack."

"Or you could just go and fuck my brother," my sister joked.

"He'd probably come before he even entered me," Sophia joked.

"Well, based on how many guys you've fucked, he better be big or you won't even feel him," my sister jabbed.

"Says the three hole slut," Sophia barbed back.

"I aim to please," Samantha replied.

"And I just like to fuck," Sophia said.

"Well, go find out if my baby brother is actually my big brother," Samantha challenged.

"I will," Sophia threatened.

"Then do it," Samantha said, calling her bluff.

"Fine, I'm going to investigate," Sophia said.

"You do that," Samantha agreed, "I need to get my make-up ready."

I heard a door open and realized maybe Sophia was actually coming to my room. I quickly pulled up my pants, wiping my cum covered hand on the side of my jeans, as I heard a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I questioned, trying to rub my cum into my jeans so it wasn't noticeable.

"It's Sophia," Sophia informed me.

"Give me a second," I replied, finishing hiding the evidence of my self-pleasure.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my laptop and went to the door.

I opened it and asked, "What can I do for you, Sophia?"

"I'm going to be blunt," she said, walking into my room and closing the door.

"Come in," I sarcastically said, no longer nervous around her after all I had seen in the photos and had just heard.

"So, some of the guys at school told me your secret," she said, walking directly in front of me.

"What secret is that?" I asked, feigning obliviousness.

"They say hidden underneath your geek clothes and nerd glasses is an impressive package," she said, shocking me as her hand went to my crotch.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stammered, actually surprised she grabbed my crotch.

"I hate rumours," she shrugged, "I needed to find out if it was fact or fiction."

"And?" I asked, feeling pretty confident of the answer, knowing in my gym class I may be one of the scrawniest, but I undoubtedly had the biggest package. I just wasn't sure anyone hot like Sophia would care to look under the hood if the exterior was a Pinto.

"Quite impressive," she nodded, giving me one more firm squeeze, before letting go and leaving my room as she repeated, "very impressive indeed."

Once I was alone, I quickly flipped open my computer again to hear what she would say when she had no idea she was being eavesdropped on.

A few seconds later, I heard Sophia declare, "Either you saw his cock or your dream was very accurate."

"What did you do?" my sister asked, clearly curious.

"I simply walked up to him and put my hand on his crotch," Sophia answered.

"Fuck off," Samantha responded, not believing.

"I almost fished it out right then and there," Sophia admitted.

I wondered if that actually crossed her mind.

"You really are a slut," my sister quipped.

"Takes one to know one," Sophia quipped right back.

"Let's get going," Samantha said, before adding "before you go fuck my nerd brother."

"I may have to one day," Sophia said, as they left the room.

"Well you're running out of guys at our school you haven't fucked," my sister said playfully, barely audible as they moved out of range.

I pondered everything I had learned in less than twenty-four hours:

-My sister took it in the ass

-Sophia fucked anyone

-I had a big dick

-My sister and the cheerleaders lezzed out and my sister seemed to be the head of the lesbian hierarchy

-My crush was submissive to my sister and maybe a complete lesbian

-Sophia may fuck me.

I really wasn't sure what to do with all this information. Yet, I knew my life had potentially changed forever.

No longer was I only a geek.

No longer was I only the nerdy younger twin.

No longer was I a shy wallflower.

Yet, I wasn't sure anymore who I was.

I wondered if I could use this information to get laid.

I wondered if I could blackmail them.

I wondered if I was capable of blackmail.

And if I was... who would I blackmail?

As I pulled my hard dick out again, I closed my eyes, imagining all the possibilities:

I'd love to fuck Sophia's pretty face.

I'd love to pound Kara's wide black ass.

I'd love to make love to Janice.

I'd love to watch them all perform live the acts I saw in the photos. Lesbianism is super-hot.

Yet... I would love... love... love... to cup my sister's perfect tits, lick her shaved pussy, squeeze her fine ass and...

And....

And....

And then I imagined putting my bitch sister in her place.

Making her pay for all the years of treating me like shit.

Making her pay for how she treats Mom and Dad.

Making her pay for how she treated Janice.

Make her my personal slut.

Yes, it was incest.

And incest is wrong.

Yet, as I pumped my cock I envisioned:

-making my sister suck my cock while in her cheerleader's outfit

-making her give me a foot job while wearing pantyhose

-fucking her perfect tits

-fucking her shaved box

-pounding her ass

-Coming all over her face

As I spewed yet another load, I imagined it splattering all over Samantha's pretty, shocked face.

Of course, as soon as I shot my load, I felt guilty for thinking such immoral, inappropriate thoughts. Samantha was my sister and incest is wrong.

Late Saturday night, she came home drunk and angry and I decided to make my fantasy a reality.

The stars were aligned.

Mom and Dad were gone all weekend to celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary in Niagara Falls, returning to where they had eloped, and Samantha had apparently caught her boyfriend making out with Sophia...yes Sophia.

I listened to her on the phone threatening to kill her as Kara tried to calm her down.

"I'm going to fucking rip you apart you fucking whore," my sister ranted.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hear Sophia's responses, but I assumed she was apologizing by my sister's response.

"Yes, I'm sure his tongue just accidently landed in your mouth," my sister said, not able to catch sarcasm, but sure able to give it.

I heard something slam against the wall, assumedly her phone, as Kara said, "Samantha, you need to calm down."

Samantha exploded on her, "Get the fuck out of here."

"Samantha, I'm here for you," Kara said, trying to be a good friend.

"Are you that fucking stupid?" Samantha roared, "I said, get the fuck out!"

"Fine," Kara said, "I'll have my cell on in case you need to talk."

"Yeah, whatever," my sister said, as I heard her bedroom door close.

I waited a couple of minutes, waiting to hear the front door close, before getting naked, putting on my robe, and walking to her room.

I heard she was on the phone again. I wondered if it was her cell. I assumed she had thrown against the wall or our house line.

I listened briefly before she yelled, "Fuck you!"

I walked, unannounced, into her room.

"Get out!" She demanded glaring at me, the house phone in her hand. As usual, I was correct, she had thrown her cell phone in her rage.

I ignored her demand, as I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Do I fucking look okay?" she questioned, still glaring at me.

"Depends on your definition of okay," I replied, beginning my set-up.

"What the hell does that mean?" she snapped, patience not a virtue for her at all.

"Well, you look upset," I nodded, moving closer to her.

"Wow, you can sure deduct the obvious, Sherlock," she quipped, her sarcasm always blunt.

"Thank you," I nodded, pretending to not catch the sarcasm.

"I was being fucking sarcastic," she responded, "fuck for such a smart guy, you are pretty fucking stupid."

"You know what else is stupid?" I asked.

"What?" she questioned, yet her tone implied don't you dare fuck with me.

"Taking compromising pictures on your phone," I revealed.

Her eyes went big. She snapped, "You fucking pervert."

"That I can't deny," I nodded, "but you're the slut."

"Don't you dare call me a slut," she demanded, her glare back.

She was used to getting her way. She always got her way at home with Mom and Dad; she always got her way at school with the teachers; she always got the way with her boyfriend; and she always got her way with her friends.

But tonight, the power was going to shift at home... it may have already changed with her boyfriend and with Sophia, but it was definitely going to change between her and me.

"But you are a slut," I countered. "Apparently a three hole slut if I am not mistaken."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she asked, still defiant.

"Well according to your texts, as well as your conversation with your good friend Sophia, you love it in all three holes," I explained.

"How dare you read my texts," she said.

"You gave me your phone," I shrugged, "I guess you shouldn't talk about how big your brother's cock is when you've been drinking."

"Says the loser jerking off to porn," she accused.

"Now I jerk off to pictures of your fellow cheerleaders," I countered, before adding, "as well as my three-hole sister slut."

"You are fucking sick," she accused again.

"I again don't disagree," I shrugged, before adding, "but if I recall correctly, and I do, it was you flirting with me last night."

"Bull shit," she said.

"Actually, I think you were practically drooling over my cock," I challenged.

"Yeah, right," she scoffed.

"Actually, I bet you'll start drooling the minute I do this," I predicted, as I opened my robe and revealed my completely hard cock.

"Put that away," she demanded, looking completely shocked by what her 'baby brother' just did.

"Oh, I do plan to put it somewhere," I confidently said, stroking my cock slowly.

"You can't be serious?" she questioned, even as she kept her eyes on my cock.

"I know mine is a lot bigger than your cheating boyfriend's tiny cock," I continued.

"It is not," she weakly responded, although it was obvious she was lying and she was still staring at it.

Continuing my confident swagger, I predicted, "I'm guessing you are going through cock withdrawal based on your constant cock needs."

"I don't need cock that badly," she said, finally prying her eyes off my cock.

"I think you do," I nodded, "in fact, I expect you in front of me and on your knees right now."

"Yes, I'll obey you because you have a big dick," she scoffed, even as her eyes glanced down at my package again.

"First," I began, "thank you for confirming how impressed you are by your baby brother's big cock. Second, that is exactly what I expect you to do."

"You're my brother," she said pointing out the obvious.

"And now I'm your live-in cock," I countered, before adding, purposely being crude, "and you're my live-in three-hole cum deposit."

"You're fucking sick and twisted." She accused, even as she kept looking down at my cock.

"Agreed and agreed," I nodded, "but that doesn't change the obvious reality you are dying for my cock at his moment."

"I am not," she defiantly said, before adding, "now get out."

"No," I replied, "you can get over here and drop to your knees and worship my cock because you are dying to; or you can drop to your knees and worship my cock because if you don't all those naked photos of you go viral."

"You wouldn't," she challenged.

"Wouldn't I?" I questioned back.

"You'd blackmail your sister for sex?" she questioned, again unable to resist taking lengthy glances at my fully erect cock.

"I'm pretty sure I just did exactly that," I replied, walking to her.

Her tone shifted from defiant, to babbling, "T-t-this is wrong." It was obvious she wanted my cock, but was still trying to rationalize that fact to herself.

"And yet it seems so right," I said brimming with a confidence I didn't have before these past two crazy days.

I put my hands on her shoulders and guided her down to her knees.

Her reluctance was brief as she allowed herself to drop to her knees, her face now directly in front of my cock. She weakly mumbled, while staring at my cock, as if she was staring at a masterpiece at a museum. "We can't do this."

I smiled, in awe myself of her awe, before I offered, as I tapped my cock on her lips, "Go ahead, take my cock in that pretty mouth of yours, we both know you want to."

She again didn't look up, didn't want to look at me, and didn't want to allow me to see her as she gave in. She whispered, as she moved her hand to my cock, "I can't believe you're making me do this."

I considered responding I wasn't making her do anything, but then I wasn't sure if that was the truth anymore. I wasn't sure if the blackmail helped or if it was simply the size of my cock, but after a brief pause, she slowly leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.