All Comments on 'Cheerleader'

by TryAnything

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments (Page 2)
Rossini12Rossini12over 12 years ago
Great fantasy stuff.

Have just finished page 12 and, in general, I enjoyed it. I did find myself skipping over the teenagers orgy stuff, on page 11, but I found the adult fun, more erotic. I know it is all fiction, but I do wonder about mothers who so eagerly embrace their adult children's first experiences; maybe it is just me, as, nothing like that ever happened to me.

Generallu well written, Thank You.

imurddyimurddyover 12 years ago
OMG

This was the hottest story I've ever read on this site. And while some of the stuff I skimmed through, the ending was the best climax I've ever had, I mean read. My hat's off to you, a giant five on the sexy meter.

killer1976killer1976over 12 years ago
OMFG

Hey omg this is like the best fucking story i have ever read in my life it made me want to continue reading while i needed to sleep for school lol u r amazin u should continue this lol im serious please OMFG best one yet...........;)

cbsummerscbsummersover 12 years ago
Pure stroke

This is nearly perfect stroke material. I came twice reading it so it definitely did that job. Unfortunately without any non-sex related stuff the characters are just mannequins, not flesh and blood people. It needed more character individuality and less sex. So many of the scenes were repetitions that I found myself skipping over them. It really only needed one student orgy game not two. Also the numerous office scenes were repetetive. If you want to write a long story like this you need to introduce new locations to keep it interesting. Hey it still got me off so Who am I to complain? I spent all morning jacking off instead of working so you definitely write good stroke!

cocputcocputover 12 years ago
excellent

apart from the rare gay/bondage like variants, every other genre has been built in.

the story did appear to be a bit duller when it came to the games. the purpose for the games was not evident in the set of incidents written.

on a lighter note, you should fix the way tags have been assigned in your stories.

GinaHGinaHabout 12 years ago
Endless sex

Well that was a marathon. There were so many threads and twists that the interest and momentum were maintained to the end. perhaps it could have been a couple of pages shorter but the climax was orgasmic

xxpoisinkittyxxxxpoisinkittyxxalmost 12 years ago
The best story ever

Is there going to be a second part I would love to see where else this story goes!! Love it

pochogzo0727pochogzo0727over 11 years ago
another great read

2nd story ive read from you, never a dull moment!!!

CheerbugCheerbugover 11 years ago
Eh not entirely truthful but good story

I am from Nebraska and a varsity cheerleader and there is no way its like this here....I wish though....

NateBlackNateBlackalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Really loved it! Great piece!

mrbigloadmrbigloadover 10 years ago
HOLY HORMONES

Where do these people get all this sex energy? I have to know. Ah fantasy, I should have known.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
WOW

I'm moving to Nebraska.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago
Wicked

A shame he had to blackmail them into this life style though, but as always I loved every page I like how your mind works my friend. I only wish I could write half as well.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 10 years ago

Ps. the tags are all wrong. better tags would be. incest, brother sister, group, cheer leader, office, virgin. etc

these are relevant your tags are not, I always search by tags and have never found your stories. Now I know why please change them it would make searches easier.

johncavjohncavover 9 years ago
wonderful

Great series, never boring !!!!

Reb1861Reb1861over 9 years ago

loved your story, couldn't stop reading and loved all the sex.

Dmitry1518Dmitry1518over 9 years ago
Tags

Incest, brother-sister, group sex, mother-son, mother-daughter, blackmail - these are all relivant tags. Now look at the phrases you've taken from the text. I don't know about anyone else but when I search by tag 'video ended' doesn't quite do it.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Bloody Hellfire !

Now that was one awesome story !

That really has to be one of the best I've read, hot from beginning to end. Loved every page, every adventure, every twist and turn.

I am just so sorry I've finished, you know how to tell one amazing story.

I just hope you write more, this was worth far more than the 5 stars I gave it.

Just 'awesome' ! Thanks !

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaalmost 9 years ago
great story

The story was really good but my major pet peeve nowadays is with the improper usage of the word "ground." The "ground" is outside, made up of dirt. The "floor" is inside a building or house. Not "ground."

ReefkeeperReefkeeperalmost 9 years ago
Phew!

12 pages back these kids were newbies? Occasionally repetitive and frequently stretching our credibility it was nonetheless dick stretching. How much faster could Art have done his 180 and switched from defender of his daughter's purity to an active pounder of her pussy?

67nowgets6967nowgets69about 8 years ago
the stuff dreams are made us

The idea of youth involved with adults is a big fascination. The idea of today's youth bucking the trend and sporting extensive pubic hair has this old man hard. The fantasy of the red-haired19 year old being in my circle is fabulous. Yeah the story is long but the henchman of the youth and the spur behind the youth group make the whole thing move and beg for a sequel starring them !

quietvioletquietvioletover 7 years ago
Repetitive, boring, had to skip a lot just to finish the story

I was really excited to read another one of your stories after I read Service (which I've read twice now) and this story doesn't seem as polished and good as Service. I lost track of the number of times "fucking and sucking" was stated and the sex scenes were boring and repetitive. The story overall was even more far-fetched than Service, to the point that it didn't seem even remotely real, didn't even seem like something I'd see in a dream. It was just weird. The names were too close together (Jamie, James, Janice, etc) and the characters lacked personality so I often got lost on who was doing what to who.

vicky007oberoivicky007oberoiover 7 years ago
Too much of everything did make it monotonous

Too much of everything did make it monotonous, though it began well as bodies got exposed.

The very thought of bro-sis sucking fucking exploration was so errotic....not to mention the role of their mom in getting everything started .....Office thought was exciting to begin ...finally kids and parents joining together being a little too much...but fun it was

Luvu78Luvu78about 7 years ago
Good read, erotic

The best part for example was the brother and sisters discovery of each other in such a believable way. It did get a little unbelievable toward the end.

CapewideCapewideover 6 years ago
Too many stories in one

I think there was too much to follow, too many stories at once.

diablofirediablofireover 6 years ago
Love it

I loved the story. Fantastic.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Wast of time

Sigh...just no love one big orgy kinda hated it .... Should've stopped redaing but I thought it would turn around but it didn't

Pooky238Pooky238over 5 years ago
Awesome

This is an awesome story but please try to break it into different episodes. . You can write in 10 parts that would be great and easy to read. . . Please write another story with schoolgirls in incest theme. . . That would be awesome from you

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i gave it 5 stars

it was a little uneven - i thought some of the Larry scene's were heavy handed - but all the strip poker scenes were fantastic. so were the June and Art and closet stuff. so i gave it a 5. parts did get a little tedious, but overall a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Somebody should meet Larry in a dark alley one night

I'm sorry, James and Jamie were fun, and Art and June were fun until Larry came along, and I suppose Larry may have been fun for his wife and eager fuck-buddy sexretary. But he was just a blackmailing bastard that in reality would have completely ruined Art and June's lives, and along them the lives of their kids. People like that just aren't a requirement in this world, and that should be explained to them in a way that will prevent them from doing it in the future.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

I liked the family stuff. Could have done without Larry. Keep Mary and Dawn but dump him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The best

I like it better than any story on here,I have read it three times.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Why?!?

I am really getting tired of these stories where guys are such pushovers. Art starts off being a good guy, never cheating, loving his wife and family. Taking a better paying job and working harder to provide for said family. Then he finds out his new boss is a sleaze bag "offering" Art the "use" of Dawn and of course he politely refuses. But, as soon as Dawn's BOOBS are in his face it's "OOOH BOOBIES" and all his morals and beliefs fall away with Dawn's shirt!!! ( I quit re-reading this tale at that point) It's been awhile and probably a Hundred or more stories ago that I read it last. I remember it being an over all good story, but like I said too many go the same way and I don't like the coercion either. I'm more of a Kinky Romantic. It's one thing to persuade someone whose on the fence about something, it's another entirely to threaten or blackmail.

centauri4centauri4almost 5 years ago
Spin the... oh, brother.

The entire section with seemingly randomized couples sex was overly formulaic! I would be surprised to learn anyone continues that behavior these days, at all! Antiquated. There peering into another room from the study was kind of "hot", but after that point most of the story was predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I voted 1-Star

Bur it recorded 5 stars. I hated this story once it got into blackmail. What a punk Art is, a total punk. If he were half a man he's have cut Larry's balls off when the blackmail started

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousover 3 years ago

I agree, lost interest once the blackmail started to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
REA LLY GOOD WRITER...BUT....

Your story was 10 stars when you were writing about the high schoolers, and even the kids watching mom and dad.

But when you introduced the asshole boss who lied, blackmailed and intimidated Art, I lost interest. I for one come here for escapist fantasy. The boss was all too Real World like the stuff that goes on all too often. Nobody should be forced into sex. Hu;man traffickers, and sex extortionists like Larry should be impaled in public parks while maggots eat their testicles!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

at starting it was good but when black mail started i lost interest

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

NO NO to blackmail

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

The majority of comments tend to complain about Larry and his blackmailing Art and June. I have to agree that I found it to be totally wrong and disgusting. 😕 You lost 2 stars for that alone. I ended up giving you 3 stars overall just because Jamie gave her cherry to her brother, but James should have given his cherry to Jamie instead of Sheri. I found Sheri to be a conniving bitch. I knew real girls like that when I was in High School and I hated them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I quite enjoy the family stuff, even the first time or two with Sherry and the others - but gotta agree with so many other people, Larry is just too damned creepy. The blackmail is bad enough, as well as the just using his new employee's wife like a sex sleeve practically. But then he gets even more fucked up when right in front of the guy, after Art freaked out a little, he's just "welp, here let me just fuck your daughter's pussy right in front of you, you don't mind, right? Of course not!" Would have been much hotter if that had been a woman boss, and she seduced June first, and then together they seduced Art. Larry is just too much an obvious creator's pet character, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written, but the set up and blackmail by Larry was bad. where were these women or girls when I was in high school or college!🤣

Mental_FogMental_Fogabout 2 years ago

The hymen, if even present, is over the introitus, not inside the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just found the story, it was great.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

This went shit around page 7, first the parents being forced into swinging and then the siblings going into swinging by choice. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to agree with EZ8lt, the parents getting blackmailed into cheating and then swinging was off-putting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where can I get a job like this!

ManofCulture6969ManofCulture6969over 1 year ago

Well it was good till chapter 6. Then it was a huge turn off.

ManofCulture6969ManofCulture6969over 1 year ago

Nice story but the blackmail part was ahuge turn off.

tjreadertjreaderover 1 year ago

Don't listen to the haters. This was a great story! Ticked a lot of boxes for me.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/21/2022) I’m a romantic at heart and that is what I look for regardless of what genre I’m in. I’m not into swinging or blackmail and I’m not into guys sucking each other's nips no matter how many nude women are in the room. I enjoyed the beginning but when Art and June were blackmailed into swinging and liked it, it all started going downhill for me. Art gave up his wife to a scumbag boss and she wound up enjoying being used by him. I guess Art was supposed to be into humiliation. I wish the author would have placed sharing, swinging, or hot wife in the tags. I would have moved on to another narrative. For me, this story was more depressing than hot. I felt I was deceived. I know I’m going to get piled on but I need to be honest and say that I’ve always thought of guys who swing are closet cucks. One star.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Pretty good story, with only one glaring omission:. Care to guess? With all the various combinations the, it include gay female sex, the lack of gay male sex is a sore thumb! Oh my, homophobia in this day and age.

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Fun story, but curious -- why no anal playing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got a bit busy..

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Well, if you can’t get off to this story, you’re probably dead. Seriously hot!

quirkyone717quirkyone71711 months ago

Well........................................that suckes - didn't get past page 6

h0llel0ttahairh0llel0ttahair10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! Covered almost everything.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Not exactly one of the shortest stories I've read. I almost gave up on it when the list of protagonists got to be way over crowded. Too much oral and not nearly enough actual fucking . . . .

Number1ClitlickerNumber1Clitlicker2 months ago

Wondering if this is going to continue with more variations of this group sucking and fucking each other?...I hope do!

DiegofordDiegofordabout 1 month ago

Jamie and James was a hot story, adding a bit from their friends early on was not bad… lost interest after that but like a wreck on the freeway I couldn’t quit looking tho I wished I had. From 5 down to a grudging 4.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTryAnything@TryAnything
I've been writing since about 1995 and have never until I submitted a few stories to Literotica in 2002 had anyone read anything I've written. I have been absolutely astonished beyond words at the response to my stuff. I write from the sordid depths of my imagination, secret...

SIMILAR Stories