Cheerleaders in Africa Ch. 01

Story Info
Cheerleaders abducted to pay for past crimes of slavery.
2.4k words
3.93
161k
111
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

A hush fell over the courtroom as a bailiff opened the doors and escorted in ten young white women in variously bright cheerleading outfits – showing they were from different schools. Only a few days earlier, they had all been at a national cheerleading competition in Miami, but now found themselves together in front of a room full of black people whose faces were showing a mixture of contempt, anticipation, and most of all...lust.

One by one, each girl had her wrists cuffed high above her head and ankles slightly further than shoulder width apart. And to all of them, it didn't make sense why they were there as they cried and complained, "Please, what are we doing here..." "I want to call my father..." "I want to go home..."

All these pleas fell on deaf ears as the judge, a grossly overweight man in his fifties with crooked, yellow teeth began speaking.

"An intertribal jury has found that the ancestors of the women presented here had participated in the international slave trade, and through their conviction are now to be held accountable for their families and will perform the repayment of their descendants. The women will be held over for public auction in two weeks, so that members of the represented tribes will be given a chance to inspect and decide their worth to the tribe. Also during this time, they will be put on public display and inspection during the day, while at night will be given to any who pay for them."

The girls stared wide eyed at the man who had just turned them into public whores, and thought that he possibly couldn't mean what he said, but his next statement brought those thoughts to a resounding crash around them.

"The bailiffs will now strip them one by one of all clothing, prepare and excite them each individually, and will collect payment from courtroom members to allow them to inspect the girls thoroughly." And with that statement, the room was filled the sounds of screaming girls who were brought one by one before the courtroom and sobbed, twisted, and cried as they were tied upright spread eagled and had their clothing ripped away, exposing their naked white flesh to the moaning men who had undressed in preparation and were stroking their large, hard black cocks. The girls were comprised of blondes, brunettes, and redheads, with all being very well endowed so that their breasts, ranging in size from 32A up to 38DD, jiggled, and their pussies were either fully shaved or had small amounts of hair in various designs.

When the bailiffs had finished exposing the sobbing women, they were then instructed to prepare them for the men by using their fingers to get them properly stimulated. As they did this, the bailiffs found a very interesting physical phenomenon that was reported to the judge and forced him to make an announcement.

"Everyone, it has been discovered that there are a few of the girls who are apparently still virgins. They will require a higher price to be paid, which the bailiffs will attend to as the girls were closer and closer to their pleasure peak before the bailiffs were stopped.

Soon, a very busty blonde named Melanie from Missouri was the first to be brought to the brink of an orgasm when the bailiff stopped and left her shaking with anticipation as he turned and spoke to the judge, "This one is moist and ready, your honor." And with the judge's nodding, the bailiff took her down and carried her up to the judge as he stood and dropped his robe, revealing to the blonde that had now been pushed to her knees in front of him that underneath the paunch, he had a fat, long dick about 7 inches long, and it was now erect and waiting for her attention. And while Melanie had only ever sucked her boyfriend off, who was nowhere near this size, she was now having her head pushed towards him and immediately engulfed almost 4 inches and began choking as she made to suck his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

As the judge sat in his chair enjoying the ministrations of this little sex pot, he looked around the room and enjoyed the sights and screams of virgin and non-virgin American virgins screaming in pain and disgust at the groaning African men who one by one proceeded to fuck and break them in, as the men came in each girl and were then replaced by the next man who paid the bailiff. The women were in various positions, from being on their backs on tables being fucked from one end while their heads hung off the other side and their mouths were being fucked and filled. Some women were doing the same on all fours, while others rode the men underneath while being fucked in the ass and mouth as well and filled with cum.

That made him feel the sensation coming soon but didn't want it to end with his blonde slut so soon, so he dragged her by her honey blonde hair and sat her on his bench in front of him and leaned in to taste the sweet honey she had and with his thick, long tongue ate her to two screaming orgasms. He then stood, lined up his cock, and before she knew what he was doing he swiftly buried himself completely in her tight entrance as she screamed in a combination of pain and another orgasm as he began pounding her young body with strength that nobody would have thought possible with his bulk.

Melanie felt like she was being crushed by his bulk into the desk while at the same time being fucked with a big, black log and realized that while she should be completely disgusted, instead she was turned on and loving every minute of it as she spiraled into a long, continuous orgasm. She wasn't given a break but instead rolled over and was now able to see what was happening to her friends she had just met a few days before at the national college cheerleading championships, and couldn't believe what she was seeing as her pussy continued to be pounded while her large breasts were crushed into the desk. The whole room was one large zebra striped orgy as white and black flesh intertwined, slapped, and pounded each other, with one black man replacing another as they filled and covered each white girl with their thick cum.

This sight by Melanie, combined with the judge's roar of pleasure and the feeling of his warm cum filling her pussy, triggered her own orgasm and when she came down from her high found that he had softened and was now on her knees cleaning his cock of their combined juices. When she had done so, he had her removed and pulled over the edge by a bailiff and placed on her front on a table so her breasts crushed into the surface while a petite looking brunette replaced her on the judge's cock. Melanie had no time to try and find out who it was as the bailiff entered her slick pussy and pumped her for a few moments, then pulled out and angled up slightly and began inserting the first cock her ass had been penetrated by in her life, which she began screaming about in protest until her mouth was suddenly filled with the 6 inch cock of a dwarf who was standing on the table and grabbed hold of her blonde hair. And for the first time in her life, Melanie was sandwiched between two men, and the dirtiness it made her extremely turned on and soon she was cumming as both men fill her ass and stomach with cum before pulling out as she crumbled on the table. But she had no time to rest of reflect on it, which would have made her disgusted with herself, because she was immediately taken by three more men and completely filled again and again until the early hours of the next morning.

When they were finished, and the judge and every other man had each girl at least once, the women were taken to a special open holding pen and hosed down both inside and out to clean off the cum and slept the sleep of the naked dead and wrapped up in each other's arms. The next thing they knew, they were woken with cold water to find the sides lined with people waiting to see the beginning of two weeks of white flesh being displayed while doing everything in full view. And that did mean everything, including bathroom privileges in an open area, exercising to get them all hot and sweaty and jiggling, then bathing, and finally lining up and allowing all the men and women who came through to inspect every inch of their bodies. That meant allowing them to squeeze, pinch, and weigh their breasts and nipples like melons, fingering their pussies and assholes, and many other degrading activities to help them decide if they would bid at the auction.

This happened every day for two weeks under the blazing sun, and as the day ended the girls were brought to where they both dreaded and anticipated, while the public looked forward to it. The women were brought to stand in a submissive posture in front of a white washed wall that was lined with mattresses as men and women handed over their money and walk down the line before them, wondering who would pick them and for how long.

Melanie was claimed by an old man with a scraggly dick she was forced to suck into hardness, which took a while due to his age and as she tried her best she looked to her left and right to try and see her friends and what they were being made to do. To her left was petite redhead Jessica from Virginia with the smallest breasts, on her back and being crushed and deeply kissed by a fat man. To her right was twin blonde sisters Rachel and Trisha from Michigan who were being pounded doggie style by a pair of muscular African twin brothers while being forced to kiss each other and feast on each other's breasts and reach underneath to finger her sister's pussy, and when they flooded the sisters' pussies with cum had them eat each other in a 69.

And this was all Melanie could see until the African she was blowing finally became hard and pulled out of her mouth and moved around and began fucking her pussy doggie style for a few strokes, then pulling out and doing the same to her ass, going into a rhythm that gave her a chance to look around and take in all the sex. Busty brunette Anne from Alaska, whose snow white skin was almost blinding, was in a DP with two teenage looking boys; blonde Kelly from Kentucky and redhead Jane from Oklahoma were in a 69 position with the one on top being fucked in the ass and sucking cock while fingering the one on the bottom who was busy eating the pussy of the one on top; brunette Heather from Florida was in a long chain that had her on all fours being fucked by two native women using vegetables that looked like cucumbers while she ate another black woman; blonde Lisa from New Mexico was surrounded by a group of dwarves who she was fucking and sucking while stroking two others, and when one came was replaced by another. And finally there was native Hawaiian Sabrina who was tied to a post where her nipple and clit rings were attached by leather straps and men were flogging her backside with a cat o' nine tails which made her flinch back and cause the straps to pull in pain and make her jump back, all while men and women with strap-ons fucked her.

Melanie watched these scenes of her friends naked and fucked that changed with each new partner on their stained mattreses with an amazed sexual eagerness over the next couple of days she realized that this was her life now and barely even remembered her old life and wouldn't want to go back to it now. She could tell that the others had come to the same conclusion, and for the remainder of the next two weeks, they were all sexually used each night by every type of man and woman, ate each other, and each of them even got to experience the cat o' nine tails station as well until finally the day of the auction came and the girls were to find out their fate and probably never see each other again.

The morning of the auction drew an even larger crowd than the trial, and until the auction began the public was allowed through for one last inspection of the girls, who were tied the same as in the courtroom. Human slave sales were all too common in the area, but to the girls they always thought of it as something that happened in the distant past and would never confront to them. At noon, the auction began and they were brought up on stage one by one to be sold into a life of ultimately sexual slavery, and as each one was brought up, she stopped at each of the other girls and deeply kissed them goodbye and then rose up the stairs.

The order brought Hawaiian Sabrina up first; then brunettes Anne and Heather next; redheads Jessica and Jane after them; and finally the most anticipated being the blondes in order of Kelly, Lisa, then twins Rachel and Trisha as a pair, and finally Melanie, since she had the biggest bust of them all. When it was her turn, Melanie stepped into the bright sunshine and found a sea of black faces whom were a blur from the two weeks of inspections, watching, and fucking, all interspersed with white flesh as Melanie saw all of her friends with their new owners either blowing or fucking them right there.

They were also, it appeared, being rented by their new owners to be fucked right there as there were open circles around each girl being fucked for everyone to watch, while everyone waited for the pinnacle of the sale being busty blonde Melanie. She was made to walk across the stage back and forth, jump up and down to bounce her breasts, spread her legs and bend over for the crowd to see both her open pussy and ass, and various other humiliating activities as the bidding continued ever higher until it was finally finished and Melanie had an owner.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers