Cheerleaders in Africa Ch. 04

Story Info
Thirty years after their abduction.
665 words
3.7
69.8k
29
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers

Thirty Years After Abduction

Melanie awoke as the first rays of morning splashed her face and opened her eyes to find the beautiful pussy of Kelly facing her while remembering their wonderful orgy as they fell asleep in a wonderful 69. Melanie then disentangled herself slowly so as not to wake her lover and stood to admire her reflection in the mirror of a toned, athletic body that while no longer was young still exuded sexuality. She then turned to look at the large circular room to find all her friends in curled up in the large circular bed together, thinking back to exactly thirty years today when they were all together for the first time was when they were young, naïve, and being pumped full of cum in the courtroom and outside as their future were decided by their native captors. It brought back a shiver of sexual excitement as Melanie's hand traveled down and started frigging her clit as she thought to all those hard cocks she hadn't experienced in so long and was getting close until she felt her hand pulled away and replaced by a warm wetness. She looked down and found Kelly on her knees and looking into her eyes as she ate Melanie to a powerful orgasm, then stood and kissed her as their toned, nude bodies pressed together with hands roaming around until they finally separated.

"Did you enjoy breakfast?" Melanie asked as her hand moved to start stroking Kelly's clit and wet cunt.

"You looked so sweet and lost in thought that I decided to help you finish your thoughts. What were you thinking about, by the way?"

"The courtroom, where this all began."

"And where it all ends for us today, after we incorporate the next crop of baby making beauties. Where do you think they'll get them from?" Kelly asked, but got no answer since Melanie was now on her knees and having her own breakfast.

Two hours later, the former cheerleaders and first generation baby making machines were led back to the courtroom where their lives were changed forever thirty years prior on this day. And when they were seated in the front row, with their judge's son now sitting on the bench and a fraction of the children the ten of them had produced in thirty years sitting behind them, the doors swung open and everyone turned to see a group of young cheerleaders screaming in protest as they were brought forward to be chained up as Melanie remembered being.

The judge then gave the same speech his father had given, then told the girls to turn around and look at the nude women who were sitting behind them in front of their children, which was what they were going continue doing. And as Melanie and her nude friends stepped forward and removed the young women's clothes as they continued to scream and begged to be let go, Melanie ignored the pleas of a busty brunette with a sexy southern drawl and soon had the young flesh exposed and dropped to her knees and ate the girl just short of a screaming, sobbing orgasm.

Melanie and her friends then released the girls and lay back on the floor where they had the new sluts on all fours eat their pussies while being fucked on all fours by their first African cocks. Soon Melanie and her friends were involved in a full courtroom orgy, during which they guided the young girls through how to best please the men in anticipation of their new lives.

And when the orgy was finished, Melanie and her friends were taken to their new lives just a few miles away in a very posh brothel where their days and nights continued to be filled with never ending sex as the last thirty years had been. The difference was that now there were video cameras in each village so that the new batch was watched all day, every day.

cwr2000
cwr2000
164 Followers