Cheerleader's Mom: A Power Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The defeated Mother sighed and pleaded with her daughter, feeling completely helpless to defy her, "Please don't make me do this."

"Do it!" the uncompassionate Allie replied.

Michelle didn't move immediately as she tried to find a way to deal with the predicament she had gotten herself into. She was jolted to reality when her daughter roared, "Now, slut!"

Startled, the pet Mother quickly got off her daughter's bed and fell to her knees. Tentatively the humiliated Mother crawled towards her daughter's friend.

Kim leaned back on the bed and looked down at the pretty, humiliated MILF.

"Take off my skirt, slut," Kim ordered, enjoying the rare moment where she was in charge.

Michelle gasped, shocked to hear such words out of the normally perfectly mannered young lady. Yet, she obeyed, pulling the skirt off her and tossing it aside, before realizing the teen wasn't wearing panties.

Michelle reflected briefly at the strange rules her daughter had outlined a few moments earlier and assumed that Kim had similar rules to follow. She stared at the teenage vagina in awe. Sure she had just pleasured her daughter, but from her awkward position, she had not gotten to get a good look at her daughter's vagina other than to know it was shaved. Kim's was so pink, already wet and puffy and with a patch of pubic hair.

A slap on her ass startled Michelle again as her daughter said, "Hurry up Mommy-pet, that cunt isn't going to pleasure itself."

Michelle again winced at the word 'cunt' but again obeyed, leaning into the hypnotic inviting trimmed pussy and extending her tongue when her daughter again disciplined her with a hard slap to her ass. "I told you to beg her."

Michelle could feel both pairs of her cheeks burning with utter shame as she obeyed, "Kim, may I lick your vagina?"

Allie corrected her Mother, as she slapped her ass again, "Little girls have vaginas, women have pussies and cunts. Try again."

Michelle tried again, not wanting to disappoint her daughter again, or get slapped across her ass again. "Kim, may I lick your wet pussy, your hot box, your sweet cunt?" Saying the naughty words somehow made her pussy tingle again, especially saying a word she never said.

Kim looked over to her Mistress and Allie nodded. Kim, really reveling in the rare occasion she wasn't the submissive slut, berated the MILF. "Be a good girl and eat my cunt, Mommy slut."

Michelle felt like she had been slapped in the face. Her daughter had always treated her with a lack of respect, but Kim had always been a perfectly polite teenager and hearing such nastiness was shocking... and undeniably made her pussy leak more.

Allie grabbed her phone and began filming her mother's sexual debauchery, just in case she had any issues with obedience once her mother regained her senses.

Tears began to form in the older woman's eyes from both the burning in the ass and the utter humiliation, as she leaned forward and began licking the 18-year-old's pussy. The young girl's scent was intoxicating and seemed to be trapped in her pubes. Her taste was equally intoxicating and Michelle began to enjoy and slowly savoured the taste. She slid her tongue between her daughter's friend's pussy lips, and they parted like the red sea. Juices began to seep out slowly, the crest of the big wave to come.

After a couple of minutes, Michelle let go of all remaining inhibitions, quickly forgetting that she was a mother and a wife, and began to lick eagerly at the young girl's pussy, desperate to get her off and taste the full wave of her womanly fluids.

As Kim's orgasm got closer, she grabbed the mother's head and pulled her deeper between her legs. "Suck on my clit, Mrs. Weber."

Hearing her name instantly reminded her who she was and what she was doing, yet her insatiable hunger to get the teen off overrode any sort of common sense. Instead, the MILF obeyed and took the swollen clit in her mouth. In seconds, she was rewarded with the prize... a flooding of juices.

Kim screamed, "Oh my God, I'm comiiiiiiing, you fucking mommy pussy pleasing whore!"

The MILF lapped eagerly, as if she was lapping the champagne of perfection.

"She's a natural," Kim moaned, as she held the MILF's head deep in her flooding pussy.

"I think so," Allie nodded. "Although she will still need proper training."

Michelle heard the word training and a chill went up her spine even as she continued lapping Kim's cum and again began to worry about her daughter's intentions.

Kim said, as she let go of the mom's head, "I really need to get home."

"Maybe we should go after your mom too," Allie quipped, the idea of going after moms suddenly a rather appealing, intriguing and challenging possibility.

Kim laughed. Her mother was the most uptight woman she had ever met, as she looked down and stared at the pussy juice coated mother, "That I would pay to see."

Michelle was paralyzed with indecision. Mortified by her actions; terrified by the consequences that may lie ahead; bewildered with the entire last half an hour. Yet, she was satisfied sexually in ways she couldn't fathom or explain.

"Challenge accepted," Allie said.

"You really are the female Barney," Kim said, as she moved away from Mrs. Weber, wondering if having her own mommy-slut was a possibility.

"Slut up," Allie quipped, her favourite line.

Kim smiled, as she asked, "Can I come over and play with your pet another time?"

"She is yours whenever you want," Allie said.

The Mom gasped at the offer made so nonchalantly.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kim said, before patting the MILF's head and leaving.

"Mommy-slut," Allie said, "you better clean yourself up. Dad should be home soon."

Michelle's eyes went wide as reality punched her in the gut. She stood up and said, "Allie, this can't happen again."

Allie walked over to her mother, looked down at her and said, "Mom, everything has changed. I own your wicked tongue, your big tits, your wet cunt, which needs to be shaved by the way, and, eventually, your ass."

"Allie, please," the Mom began.

"Still hungry?" Allie quipped, ignoring the real intention of her mother's words, as she went to the bathroom. "You really are an insatiable cunt licking slut, Mommy."

Michelle stood up, got out of her daughter's cheerleader outfit and scurried to her bedroom, her head spinning with consequence.

The mom looked in the mirror and saw her messed up face. She indeed looked like a slut. What had happened to her? Why did she not stand up for herself? Why did she allow her daughter to control her? To commit incest?

These questions and many more would have to wait as she got into the shower to wash off and eradicate the evidence of her sinful deeds. Yet, like Lady Macbeth, no matter how much she washed her body she could not erase the sin.

Allie, meanwhile, walked in and said, "Mommy-slut, I left some thigh highs on the bed for you. All my sluts are expected to wear them."

"Allie, I'm not your Mommy-slut," Michelle said, as she shut off the shower, determined to deal with this now.

Allie laughed, "Mom, I know what you really are. So stop fighting it."

"And what is that?" Michelle asked, as she reached for a towel, but didn't find one.

"A submissive in denial looking for a Mistress," Allie answered with a smug smile on her face, holding the towel.

"Give me the towel, Allie," the Mom firmly demanded, ignoring the silly accusations.

"It's Mistress Allie, Mother," Allie firmly reminded her newest pet.

"Allie Candace Weber, that is enough," the Mom said, trying to regain control, using all three names a clear statement that she meant business.

Allie countered mockingly, "Mommy Slut Weber, that is enough."

The mom was furious, but again tried to reason, "Allie, please, this is getting out of hand. We can work something out."

Allie laughed. "It's a little late for retribution isn't it? You ate your daughter's cunt willingly and then her friend too."

"I did not," the mom protested.

"Really?" Allie questioned, "Were you handcuffed to the bed?"

"No," Michelle whispered, suddenly realizing the truth. She didn't really resist at all; she had given in to her lust.

"So stop the half-assed resistance and accept your new position," Allie said, "on your knees at the feet of your Mistress daughter."

Michelle said, "This is wrong."

Allie shrugged, as she tossed her mom the towel and went to the door, "But your tongue on my cunt felt so right."

"Allie please," the helpless Mom pleaded.

"Mother, enough. I'm not cinchy with my cunt, but you have to earn it," Allie quipped. "Now, wear the thigh highs or get ready for another punishment. You still have one coming."

"Wasn't pleasing Kim the punishment?" Michelle asked, being forced to serve an eighteen year old.

"That was a treat," Allie said, "and you sure looked like you enjoyed it."

"I didn't," the mom lied.

"The video on my phone says otherwise," Allie shrugged, before adding, "I'll send it you so you can see for yourself."

Her daughter had filmed her lesbian encounter with her friend. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

"Now say it, Mother," Allie ordered, before adding, "or does Daddy get a copy of you pleasing Kim?"

"You wouldn't," Michelle replied, even though she knew her daughter wasn't bluffing.

"Now, Mother!" Allie demanded, her volume increasing.

"Mistress," the defeated Mom said.

"Good girl," Allie purred, her tone quickly softening. She then added, a million twisted ideas already forming in her head, "We start your training tomorrow."

Allie left before her mother could respond.

Michelle, guilt ridden and mortified by her actions, got out of the tub even more stressed. She could only imagine what her daughter may mean by 'training'.

Michelle dried off and went back to her bedroom. She saw black thigh highs on her bed. Feeling she had to obey until she could have a rational conversation with her, she sat on the edge of her bed and began to put on the surprisingly silky sheer nylons.

Once the thigh highs were on, something she had never worn before, she lay back on her bed her head was spinning, her stomach was in knots, and yet one thing really confused her: why was her pussy tingling?

The End ... for now.

Coming next if enough readers are interested the mother's training begins in:

Cheerleader's Mom: Blackmailed Pet

DELETED CONCEPT PHOTO (Daisy Chains):

Writing this had been a blast and a lot of photos are requested and rendered.

With that in mind, a lot of photos have not been used.

Here are two pictures from a deleted concept of the first act. Originally, I was going to make the scene end in a three-way, but after much consideration I went with a popular philosophy of mine... the MISTRESS doesn't eat the pussy of the SUBMISSIVE. Thus, although I loved this photo it had to go.

NOTE: This was an early render before stockings were added.... Because let's be real... my username is silkstockingslover... and thus this story had to have nylons.

Anyways, here are a couple of the photos that weren't used:

12