Cheerleader's Mom: Mom's Lap-a-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the toy was all in and Michelle asked, "How does it feel?"

"So good," Jillian answered, the pleasure and pain principle still controlling her, yet the pleasure, as usual, winning.

"Ready to get your ass fucked?" Michelle questioned.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian answered, ready and willing.

Michelle began slowly pulling the toy out and then back in, in awe of the loud moaning whimpers coming out of her niece's mouth.

The pleasure was unique and Jillian couldn't explain it. She enjoyed anal sex, but had never come from it, yet somehow this toy seemed to also create subtle sensations in her pussy as a third orgasm began to build.

"Fuck, you look hot with a toy in your ass," Michelle complimented, really enjoying the role reversal of being in charge, but also of watching a submissive enjoy herself.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jillian moaned, always sure to respond to whatever was said by her Mistress.

"You're welcome," Allie said, watching her two related pets.

"Mistress," Jillian moaned.

"Allie!" Michelle said, startled.

"Enjoying your fourth gift?" Allie asked, naked except for a strap-on and her patent black thigh high stockings.

"It was quite a surprise," Michelle nodded, her hand on a toy half way up her niece's asshole. If anyone else walked in on such an act she would be mortified and fearing for her reputation, but in front of her, no their, Mistress, she continued pleasuring her pet. She added, "A very pleasant surprise."

"Only pleasant?" Allie asked, tossing a second strap-on harness onto the bed.

"Okay, pretty damn awesome," Michelle said, sounding like a valley cheerleader from the 1980's.

"Like radical," Allie joked. Valley Girl was a movie she and her mother had watched on more than one occasion... both of them sadly Nicholas Cage fans... especially his older movies.

"Tubular," Michelle quipped back.

"Put on the harness," Allie ordered. "It's time to give your niece the most intense double fucking of her life."

Jillian was curious. That was one thing she had not yet experienced. With the cheerleaders it was usually eating pussy after pussy, although she had also been fisted and, of course, most recently urinated on.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle obeyed, excited about double teaming her niece with her daughter. As she put the harness on, she joked, "Not your regular mother and daughter activity."

"Oh, it can be," Allie smiled, as she instructed Jillian, as she climbed onto the bed, "Stand up and bend over the bed, my little slut."

"Yes, Mistress,' Jillian obeyed, never ever hesitating on an order from Allie.

Allie got on the bed, knelt in front of Jillian and shoved her cock in her mouth. "Get it nice and ready for your other two fuck holes."

Jillian had no choice but to obey as Allie grabbed her hair and roughly fucked her face, making her briefly gag because she wasn't expecting such a rough start.

"Don't fucking gag, slut," Allie scolded. "You know better than that."

Michelle moved behind her cock sucking niece and wanting to impress her daughter, slammed her cock deep in her niece.

Jillian's entire body slammed forward and she found Allie's cock buried as deep as humanly possible in her throat. Somehow, heavenly intervention perhaps, she didn't gag and began to take cock in both ends.

After a couple of minutes, Allie ordered "switch", and Michelle pulled out of her niece and moved onto the bed, lying on her back.

Allie ordered, "Suck that slut juice off Mom's cock, my leaking whore."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian obeyed, crawling onto the bed, her pussy and ass ready for whatever Allie had planned... her third orgasm already building. The harsher she was treated, the rougher she was fucked, the harder she came.

Michelle ordered, "Deep throat that cock, slut."

Jillian obeyed, as she felt Allie's hands on her hips. She wasn't surprised when she felt the cock head poking her already slighting gaping ass.

"Thanks for getting this shit hole ready for me, Mom," Allie smiled, as she slid the cock inside Jillian's ass.

"You're welcome, Mistress," Michelle replied, before adding, "It was a pleasure."

"I bet it was," Allie laughed, as she completely filled Jillian's back door.

Jillian moaned and tried to focus on sucking the cock in her mouth while she was being sodomized. Of course, she loved the rough treatment and was eagerly looking forward to when both cocks were buried deep in her cunt and ass.

Again, after a couple minutes in this position, Allie pulled out and asked Jillian, "Ready for your first double penetration?"

"I was born ready," Jillian said, something she wouldn't have thought was true before her sudden exploration into submission.

"I couldn't agree more," Allie smiled, as she got on the bed and added, "My turn to be on the bottom."

Michelle sat up and watched, waiting for her instructions.

"Straddle my cock, my pet," Allie ordered.

"Of course, Mistress," Jillian nodded, straddling her cousin and slowly lowering herself on the cock.

"Fuck that is hot," Michelle said, watching her niece straddle her daughter... a sight that a couple of weeks ago likely would have made her keel over in shock.

"Wait until you fill her back door," Allie smiled, as she watched her cousin take the entire cock in her pussy.

"Lean forward, slut," Michelle ordered, getting on the bed, eager to be a dominant and show her daughter she could be a Mistress too.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian said, feeling completely full in the position she was in. She was also excited to feel what it felt like to have cocks in both her holes.

"Beg," Michelle demanded, slapping Jillian's ass harder than she had when she originally spanked her.

The submissive begged, "Please Auntie, shove that cock in my shithole, while my box is filled by our Mistress's cock."

Looking firm, trying to be a domme, Michelle slammed the cock deep in her niece who immediately screamed, "Holy mother fucker."

Jillian couldn't believe she could feel so full. A euphoria of epic proportions hit her like a ton of bricks. An intensity that eclipsed any she had ever experienced or even fathomed possible.

Michelle quickly fucked her a few hard strokes, each hard thrust making Jillian involuntarily make strange, sexy sounds.

Allie watched Jillian's facial expressions before closing her eyes and just relaxing, enjoying hearing the moans of her cousin and the slaps of bodies colliding.

Michelle feeling a rush of adrenaline at being a dominant, and also desperate to prove herself worthy of her daughter, ordered, "Look at me, bitch."

Jillian obeyed, her mind a muddled mess of incoherency, briefly thinking this is what the bimbo cheerleaders must feel like every day.

"Tell me what you are, Jillian," Michelle demanded.

Jillian stared into her auntie's eyes and said, "I'm just a bimbo pleasure slut who was born to be an incestuous servant to my auntie and cousin."

After a couple more minutes, the position she was in awkward and impossible to fuck her the way she wanted, Michelle continued to stay in control and demanded, "Both of you slide down to the edge of the bed."

Allie smiled at her mother giving an order to her, but obeyed, as Michelle pulled out and stood up.

Michelle was thankful her daughter didn't take control or question an order given.

Allie moved herself half on the bed and half on the floor, all the while Jillian masterfully kept on top of Allie and kept the cock in her cunt.

Michelle then moved back behind her slutty niece and roughly slammed the cock deep in her gaping asshole.

"Oh, fuck," Jillian screamed, as the cock seemed to go somewhere deeper than before, as if the two cocks were meeting inside her.

Michelle, wanting to really ream her niece's ass, put one hand around her waist and belly and the other on her head, and purred, "This is just starting, slut."

Jillian, trying to keep her balance, as her body was slammed forward, placed her hands on Allie's tits.

For a couple of minutes, the only sounds were once again Jillian's loud moans and their three bodies slapping together.

Michelle, revelling in the power of being in control, continued to hold on to that power, as she ordered, again pulling out of Jillian, "Spin around, slut, I want to look at you while I fuck you."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian agreed, awkwardly spinning around while again, keeping the cock in her cunt.

"Impressive," both Michelle and Allie said simultaneously.

"Ten years of gymnastics," Jillian shrugged.

"Well, we are about to test that flexibility," Michelle said. She then asked her daughter, "Want to take her ass?"

"Sure," Allie nodded, curious what her mother had in mind.

Jillian repositioned herself and soon had a cock in her ass, even as she straddled Allie. It was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable.

Michelle took her pet's ankles and spread them wide.

Allie, realizing what her mother had in mind, moved her hands under Jillian's legs to help support the double penetration.

Jillian said, thankful to be in a much more comfortable, albeit compromising, position, "Thank you, this is much better,"

"Agreed," Michelle nodded as she moved between two pairs of legs. She rubbed her cock up and down Jillian's pussy lips.

"Please fuck me, Auntie," Jillian begged, wanting to have two cocks back in her. Somehow the sensation of being double penetrated enhanced the intensity of the pleasure tenfold and made her feel like an even bigger slut.

"What will you do for me?" Michelle asked, continuing to tease her niece while feeling the nylon-clad legs of her pet.

"Anything you tell me to," Jillian offered, meeting it. She was desperate to please, desperate to obey and desperate to come.

"You'll help me seduce and dominate your mother?" Michelle asked.

"In a heartbeat," Jillian answered, the idea a complete turn-on and already the seed had been planted by Allie.

Allie, who had been a silent participant for most of this, added, "She was my next conquest, but I'll allow you two to go for it if you wish."

"I already have to seduce Kim's mom," Michelle said.

"You're going to be a pussy seductress," Allie smiled, enjoying watching this side of her, but knowing she would have to make it clear that she was still in charge. Although that could wait for another day.

"I guess I am," Michelle laughed, as she slid the cock inside Jillian.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jillian moaned loudly as her cunt was filled and the double pleasure returned.

"Keep those legs spread wide," Michelle demanded.

Allie began moving her ass up too, making it a true double fucking.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian moaned, loving feeling two cocks moving in and out of her.

"Oh God," Jillian moaned. "I can't believe how good this feels being fucked like a dirty slut and used as a bimbo by you two."

Allie quipped, "Didn't you say you were a good Christian girl the first time I made you munch cunt?"

Jillian recalled that conversation and laughed, "Now I'm a bad, cunt munching, ass taking, slutty Christian girl."

Michelle added, "Don't forget incestuous."

Jillian literally giggled, "How could I forget that?"

For a few more minutes, Allie bucked her ass up, while Michelle thrusted forward, creating a pleasure that eventually led to her third orgasm.

Jillian erupted, so crazy in euphoria that she forgot to ask permission to come. "Fuuuuuuuck," she screamed.

"Did you just come without permission?" Allie questioned, her tone instantly firm.

"Sorry, Mistress, it was too much pleasure," Jillian apologized as her orgasm continued coursing through her.

"Okay, my turn to fuck my dumb fucking disobedient whore," Allie said, flipping Jillian onto to her side. "Get on your back, Mommy slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle said, understanding that her time in control was over. She lay down as instructed as her daughter stood up.

"Lower your asshole on Mom's cock, you ungrateful slut," Allie demanded, still annoyed.

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian obeyed, feeling guilty for disappointing her Mistress.... She had always hated disappointing people since she was a little child. She was a people pleaser and now a pussy pleaser. Although three orgasms had made her incredibly weak, she straddled her auntie and slowly lowered her well fucked ass on the cock.

Once all in, Allie demanded, "Look at me."

Jillian obeyed.

"Why did you come without permission?" Allie asked.

"My mind shut off, Mistress," Jillian answered, which was true. "I didn't even realize I was coming until it happened.

"Is that even possible?" Allie asked.

Michelle, feeling bad for Jillian, chimed in, "I think it is Mistress. Sometimes the pleasure is overwhelming."

"I suppose," Allie said, as she rejoined her two pets on the bed and straddled her mother's legs and positioned herself to fuck her disobedient slut.

Jillian, noticing her Mistress's frustration, asked, "Do you want me to move my legs straight up in the air to give you better access to my slut hole?"

"Good idea," Allie nodded.

Jillian got into the acrobatic position that included having to move her arms and hands behind her back to leverage her body.

"Gymnastics was indeed a good thing," Allie smirked as she slid her cock inside her cousin's pussy.

"Oh my," Jillian moaned, this position a delicate balance, but creating a different feeling than the previous ones.

Allie slowly fucked her pet. The position was awkward and delicate and Allie couldn't fuck her the way she wanted to... hard and deep.

That said, Allie did fuck Jillian for a couple of minutes trying to keep her balance.

Jillian desperately tried to keep her balance, each forward thrust, even though not hard, making her body waver.

Yet, the first time Allie thrust hard, the house of cards came crumbing down.

Allie fell forward, which led to Jillian collapsing back onto Michelle, which led to the wind being knocked out of the MILF.

Allie got off the two pets and laughed, "Well, that didn't go quite as planned."

"I may be dead," Michelle laughed weakly.

"But what a way to die," Allie joked.

"Touché," Michelle said

"Stay on your back, Mommy-slut," Allie ordered.

"I'm obeying," Michelle said, still trying to catch her breath back, "but I'd have to, I think I'm broken."

"Sorry," Jillian apologized, mortified that she couldn't hold herself up.

"Turn around and straddle the cock in your cunt," Allie ordered, "Time to really fuck your asshole."

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian obeyed, carefully straddling her auntie who looked to still be in pain. She apologized again, "I'm so sorry, Mistress."

"It's okay," Michelle smiled, "It's the risk of a sexual pyramid."

"Sexual pyramid," Allie laughed. "I like that."

Jillian, once again, had her cunt filled with cock. Allie moved behind her and asked, "Ready to really get your ass reamed?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian said, realizing those two words were becoming the most frequent words to escape her lips.

Allie rammed the cock deep into her cousin's asshole and immediately began fucking her hard and deep.

"Mother fucker," Jillian screamed.

"You will be doing that soon," Michelle promised.

"Oh God," Jillian whimpered, both because of the intensity of the ass fucking and from the vision of fucking her mother.

"You want to be a Mommy fucker?" Allie asked, as she slammed as hard as she could into her slut.

"Fuck, yes, God, shit, fuck," Jillian babbled, "I want to pound my Mom's cunt, ream her ass and face fuck her pretentious face."

"That I would pay money to see," Michelle said, envisioning each of those three things.

"Buck your ass up and meet my thrusts, Mommy-slut," Allie demanded, after a couple minutes of hard ass reaming.

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle responded, as she tried to time it right. She bucked up so hard, timing it perfectly with Allie that her own body seemed to lift off the bed.

"Mommy!!!" Jillian screamed, as the two cocks met inside her and she knew a fourth orgasm was about to hit her.

Allie warned, "Don't you dare come yet."

"Please, Mistress," Jillian begged, "The pleasure is too intense."

"You will seduce your mother?" Allie questioned.

"I'll make her a three-hole slave," Jillian declared.

"And bring her crawling to me?" Michelle questioned.

"She'll be on all fours like a fucking dog in heat," Jillian answered.

"Now, slut," Allie ordered.

"This fucking second," Michelle added, this position really hurting her back.

"Yes!" Jillian screamed seconds later as her fourth orgasm, a number she didn't know was possible in one day, hit her. She collapsed forward and Michelle kissed her passionately.

Eventually all three were spent.

Allie pulled out and said, "Shit, that took way longer than I had planned."

Michelle agreed, "I'm pretty sure my body burned more calories today than in the past month combined."

The doorbell rang.

"Well, the evening is not done yet," Allie said.

"I'm not sure I can do anything else," Michelle admitted.

"Trust me," Allie smiled. "This last present you will love."

"Okay," Michelle said. "But please tell me I don't have to move."

"You can stay," Allie said. "But you, slut, need to come with me. You have a punishment to take,"

"Yes, Mistress," Jillian said, getting off the bed, dropping to her knees and crawling to her younger cousin.

"I'll go get the door," Allie said.

"I'll just stay here," Michelle said, lying on the bed completely spent and yet wondering who else could possibly top the last four, especially Jillian.

A minute later, Michelle stood up and stretched. She then went and got a drink of water from a water bottle she had left there yesterday. She was just quenching her thirst when Allie returned to her room.

"So, Mom," Allie began, still naked except for the strap-on.

"Yes," Michelle asked, curious who the final woman was.

"You have finished your training," Allie said.

"Really?" the Mom asked.

"You have," Allie nodded, "and you have excelled."

"Thank you," Michelle replied, somehow feeling great that her daughter, her Mistress, approved of her. She then realized something that instantly made her stomach turn with worry. "This doesn't mean we are through doing this are we?"

"No, no," Allie laughed, finding her mom's worry adorable. "You are still my submissive and you always will be... and I mean always. But you are now allowed to explore your other side, your dominant side."

"Really?" Michelle asked again, thinking could she have it all. Be a submissive to Allie and a domme to others like Jillian.

"Yes," Allie nodded, "now close your eyes. It is time for your final gift."

1...345678