Cheerleaders Navy Seal

Story Info
A cheerleader finally admits her lust for a navy seal.
2.5k words
4.13
63.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been picking Maddy up for the past few weeks, each day after her cheer practice, I would drive over and take her home. She was my next door neighbor, and after I found out she had to ride the bus, I couldn't help but offer her rides. Yet during the past few days, things had began to get... different. She was eighteen, perfectly legal, yet she looked much younger.

Let me start out by telling about myself. I'm 24, extremely fit; and I've been a Navy Seal since I was 18. For the last four months I'd been home, due to circumstances I can't discuss.

I pulled to a stop in the usual spot, a clear view of the locker room which was about fifty yards away. I looked at the clock, it wouldn't be long.

Why was I so excited?

I instantly smiled when she came out of the doors, her short, red skirt and matching top hugging her body in all the right places.

Maddy flashed me a huge smile, her perfect white teeth gleaming in the sun. Her legs were long, and tan, her breast were perfect handfuls, that defied gravity in the most impossible way. She had full, red, lips; they were enough to drive me crazy. They were enough to drive any man crazy.

I reached across and opened the door for her as she neared the truck, and she threw her palm-poms in. She put her leg into the truck, and pulled her small frame in. She probably didn't weigh over 100 pounds, and she was barely over five feet.

She didn't say a word. She turned, and looked at me, her insanely ice blue eyes contrasting oddly with her dark brown her with blonde highlights. Her eyes met mine, and for a moment the intensity of her stare scared me.

"Are you okay, Maddy?" I asked quickly, scared that something was wrong.

Her full, red lips parted, and then closed.

She nodded her head.

I reached out, and softly ran my finger over her chin. She smiled, and broke her gaze. Her skin was insanely soft, creamy, and unbroken by the slightest imperfection.

"I love you." She whispered, her normally bright and upbeat voice quiet soft.

I turned quickly, pulling the truck to a stop just as it began to speed up.

"Maddy..." I said slowly, not sure what to say.

"Please. I just had to tell you." Her words sounded pained, and she quickly put her hand on my arm; crawling across the seats until her face was inches from mine.

"You're the best person I know, Leo. I love you." She said, this time with more intensity.

Her hands were tight on my arm, she moved her face closer to mine. I didn't move, simply sat still. I was in shock.

Suddenly, her beautiful, red, soft lips brushed my cheek. It flashed into fire, and I turned my face slowly.

"Put on your seat belt," I commanded her, pushing her small hands off my arm and racing out of the parking lot. Trying to ignore the bulge that now strained to push from my jeans.

She turned her body around, buckling herself into the middle seat. I put my arm around her small, tight waist.

"I have thought you the most beautiful girl since the day I lay eyes on you. None can match your beauty."

She sighed, and almost melted against me, pushing herself into my side and pressing her face to my chest. I struggled to keep my cock from bursting free.

"Are your parents home?" I asked after a moment, a few minuets from the neighborhood.

"No. They're out of town." She sounded confused, and her voice was muffled against my shirt.

This was perfect! Parents out of town!

"Would you stay over, for a night?" I looked at the road as I talked, yet I felt her stiffen against me, and at the same time let out a small gasp.

"Oh!" She said quickly. "Yes! Yes please!" She exclaimed happily, hugging me tight, pressing her breast into my chest with obvious flirtation.

When we arrived at my home, I turned off the truck and sat in the driveway, enjoying the feel of her pressed against me. I unbuckled myself and wound the seat belt over me.

"You're so beautiful." I muttered, running my hands threw her hair. She shuddered against me, but didn't reply.

After a moment, I opened the door with my left hand, and easily picked her up with my right, which was still wrapped around her waist.

That's when things hit the ceiling.

I pulled her out of the car, and she reacted with enthusiasm that I wouldn't have guessed she had, throwing herself against me with zeal. She wound her arms around my neck, and hitched her legs around my waist in less than a second, throwing her face less than an inch from mine, her eyes locking with mine yet again.

I pulled my left hand up to her chin, and pulled her slowly towards me, all the while walking down the walk to my door. I pressed my lips to hers, and she moaned into the kiss, pulling herself into me as hard as she could. Her lips were soft, and warm; she traced her tongue along the bottom of my lip, and I slipped mine into her wet, warm mouth. My cock was on fire now, pressing against hers without complaint. She thrust her hips into me, I fumbled with the keys and unlocked the door, while meeting the thrust with one of my own.

"I love you so much, I've fantasized about this for ages!" She gasped in between breaths, pushing herself even closer to me as I closed the door.

I leapt up the stairs to my room, not bothering to turn on any lights, just seeking release.

"You're house is big." She murmured, her hands were now inside my shirt, caressing my muscled back with glee.

When we arrived in my room, I turned on the dim lights, and threw myself onto the bed, Maddy instantly untangled herself from me, getting on all fours and gazing at me with the same intensity that she had when I'd first seen her that day.

"You look, so hot." I groaned, as she arched her back and stuck her ass into the air, raising the hair on the end of my arms.

"I'm a virgin." She whispered, crawling towards me and taking off my shirt. I didn't know what to say to that, so I pulled my arms out quickly and took off her top, trying to gain lead way as she slipped off my jeans.

"I don't have a gag reflex!" She said again, her voice husky with sex.

"Oh, god!" I exclaimed, throwing myself into the task of unclothing her much faster. Within seconds, I sat completely naked, except for my boxers which barely concealed the large bulge, Maddy across from me on her knees, clad in a black lace braw and matching thong.

She reached forward, pulling my boxers off, I helped her and threw them into the corner.

"wow!" She hissed, pointing at my dick. I was 6'2, for a big guy I thought my cock was fairly average, at just under 9".

She leapt off the bed, suddenly, and put her hands on my thighs. She reached towards my cock, and wrapped her small, smooth hands around it. They barely fit, and I shuddered with pleasure. I looked down at her, her ice blue eyes met my dark brown ones and I nearly blew my load right there.

She pumped her hand forward, slowly, until one small drop of precum leaked from my head. Then she lowered her hands, caressing my balls, and moved her head slowly forward. She parted her lips, and my cock twitched with anticipation. Suddenly, without warning, she shot her head forward, wrapping her lips around the head, and sliding them all the way down until her nose pressed into my stomach.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, my eyes rolling back in my head.

She pulled her lips back over my dick quickly, slipping her tongue around the head and causing me to shiver in pleasure, every touch caused me to nearly go over the edge.

"Call me a slut, talk dirty to me Leo!" She demanded suddenly, causing me to do a double take, yet I wasn't about to deny her a wish when she was doing this for me.

"Suck my cock you dirty slut, you dirty cheer leading whore! Put that dick all the way down your throat!" I hissed, knowing exactly how she wanted to be talked too.

She moaned deeply, slamming my cock back down her throat and sucked her cheeks in, the feel of my cock all the way in her throat, with her soft, wet cheeks sucking on it was overwhelming, I grasped her head and began to thrust my dick into her face. She hadn't lied, she definitely didn't have a gag reflex.

"Cum in my mouth!" She demanded the moment she was able to, before throwing herself back onto my dick and running her lips up and down, the entire time her hands caressed my balls.

"You'd love that wouldn't you, you dirty fucking whore!" I said, putting my hands back on her head and slamming my dick back into her throat, fucking her fast and hard. She put her hands on my thighs, pushing against me, but I didn't stop, continuing to slam into her face and relentlessly throat fuck her. I let go of her head and she instantly pulled away from me, gasping and breathing deeply.

"Oh god!" She moaned, while she pumped both her hands furiously down my cock.

"I'm about to cum, you dirty slut. Swallow it!" I pushed my dick back into her small, greedy mouth, and almost instantly came, string after hot string into her mouth. She gagged slightly, and for a moment a small bit came out of her mouth, I was coming unrelentingly, more than I ever had in my life. Finally, my dick stopped spurting, yet it was still hard as a rock.

"She leapt off the ground, and slammed into my chest, putting her hands on my pecks and straddling my waist.

"Fuck me! Fuck your dirty cheer leading slut! Please!"

I put my hands on her waist, after peeling her thong off her soaking wet pussy. It was pink, definitely virgin, and leaking juices.

"If you haven't ever been penetrated... this is going to hurt." I warned her, suddenly nervous about hurting her.

"I broke my hymen when a year ago when I was 16, horse back riding!" She gasped, raising her hips into the air as if that solved the matter. My cock was now inches from moving a few inches back, from her stomach to her soaking wet pussy.

"Now fuck me!" She moaned, raising her hips the other two inches, placing my huge cock on the edge of her small opening, and dropping down without a pause.

"OH GODDD!" She screamed, as my dick slammed into her pussy without a moments notice, buried to the hilt, the huge amount of juice is the only reason it didn't rip right there. I nearly came instantly, her warm, wet, pussy was so tight it was literally milking my cock, convulsing around me.

I put put both my hands on her soft, perfectly rounded ass, and thrust into her pussy.

"Fuck! Oh fuck Leo! Fuck me hard, please, fuck me harder!" She screamed, so loud I was surprised the neighbors didn't come running.

"You dirty slut, you love my cock, don't you?" I hissed at her, as I slammed into her pussy with as much force as I could, raising her hips and thrusting into them at the same time, my mind racing with the impossibility at such a tight pussy.

"Yes!" She screamed, her voice breaking. I moved one of my hands from her ass to her tits, gently massaging her nipples. They bounced up and down slightly as I fucked her.

"Oh God Leo! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhh!" Her pussy tightened around me, as if that was possible, and she suddenly convulsed on my dick.

"Fuck!" She screamed, reaching a climax that caused her to nearly pass out. I slowed for a moment, letting her regain her composure, she opened her eyes after a moment and gazed at me hungrily.

"I hope your ready to be fucked, slut!" I said angrily, pulling her off my cock with one thrust and throwing her onto the bed.

"Get on your knees, you dirty cheer leading whore!" I demanded, and she instantly went into the doggy style position, arching her ass into the air and wiggling it slightly.

I put a hand on either side of her hips, and then slammed into her pussy as hard as possible, relinquishing all control, slamming into her without thought of anything but myself.

"Oh god! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" She screamed, before, to my surprise, convulsing around my cock yet again and spilling more juices onto my bed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned loudly, driving me insane with her voice.

"Don't stop, don't stop, fuck me harder Leo, keep going! I want you to come inside me, I want you to slam your cock into me until you cum deep in my pussy! Fuck me hard!" She screamed, at this point I was past the part of being surprised with her language, it simply turned me on more.

I pulled her into me, and thrust into her at the same time, as hard and fast as I could, causing her hair to move back and forth and her breast to swing slightly beneath her.

"Make your cheer leading whore cum again!" She screamed.

I moved my hand from her waist, suddenly, still slamming into her as hard as I could, and coated it with pussy juices, before suddenly, and roughly, slamming it into her tight, small, pink asshole.

"Oh!" She gasped, yet her gasp turned into moans after a few seconds, as I matched my thrust into her pussy with thrust into her ass. I popped my finger out, and coated it again, this time with two more, before slamming all three of them roughly in, causing her to scream in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck, Fuck!" She gasped, before suddenly, to my intense surprise, shaking around my cock and convulsing, into another, orgasm.

I suddenly, felt my balls began to swell, I pulled my fingers out of her asshole and placed them back on her waist, increasing my speed until she was literally screaming into the night, screaming at me to fuck her, to slam my huge, hard dick into her small tight little virgin pussy.

"Cum inside of me Leo, make me your fucking slut!" She screamed as loud as she could, her voice cracking, her body tightening with excitement, as I suddenly, blasted into her with more force than even the time before.

Spurt after spurt blasted into her, I knew she was on birth control or else I would have been worried. Finally, after nearly ten seconds, I came down from the most intense orgasm of my life, and pulled out of her pussy.

"Wow..." She panted, turning around and smiling at me.

"Wow." I repeated, slightly surprising.

"Leo..." She said slowly, and sexily.

"Yes?" I murmured quietly.

"Fuck my ass!"