Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and paused as a particularly long string of cum stretched to her mouth from my cock, hanging in midair. She pulled at it with her tongue before returning to her sucking duty. She gave up her deep thrusts and sucked tightly right at my head. I could feel her lips just riding the edge of my cock head, and I writhed beneath her, overcome with the sheer pleasure of her skill. I tried to keep looking into her eyes; I tried to remember this moment and how perfect it was.

"I love running my tongue right on the head of your cock." She said, her hand pumping in spirals as she talked. Her voice was sultrier now. She sounded hungrier. She sucked at the head again, and I could make out her tongue lashing circles around the rim of my head as her lips sucked, and her hand pumped its relentless spirals.

"And knowing that those girls are all in the other room, and I snuck over here..." she continued. Giving her poor mouth a break as her hand pumped on. "It's such a thrill."

She impaled her mouth again, driving almost my entire length into her throat, before pulling out and continuing. "I just want to choke on your cock so bad."

She wasn't kidding either. She took almost my entire length in again, leaving just enough for one hand at the base, and pushed my cock into her throat. She bounced there a few times, trying to coax the last few inches in. She bounced a dozen times over nearly twenty seconds before coming up for a deep gasp of air.

She slammed it in once again, then brought it out completely for a deep breath. Then throat-fucked me again as deeply as she could; Then slid it out; Quick breath; So deep in; Slide out; Quick breath; There was no way her throat could continue to take this kind of abuse. She pounded it in anyway, squishing sounds coming from deep in her throat as she struggled for that last few inches.

She must have been satisfied with this last attempt, because she sat back a few inches from my cock and let out a happy "Mmmmm."

"I want to ride your cock." She said, smiling and looking questioningly into my eyes.

I stiffened, and my mind started to clear. "Riley, that's too far. All of this is too far. We really shouldn't be doing this. We probably should stop."

The break in plunging ecstasy was enough for me to remember decades of wanting to be good. Knowing that I had to be good, and that what we were doing... what she was doing to me... was so wrong.

"Please" she begged, a small pout on her lips, as she began to stroke me with her hand again. "Please, I want to feel it deep in my pussy. Your big cock..." She trailed off, staring at it as she slowly pumped at the head with her hand. "Please. I'll make it feel really good, I promise." She took one last slurp at the head, and stood, removing my underwear completely. She crawled back up my legs, straddling my hips again. She lifted her skirt, and pulled her white cotton panties to the side, and from this close I could see pearls of juice dripping down her legs, and glistening along the length of her lips.

She inched closer, pulling my cock up to the entrance of her pussy. I could have begged more, or pleaded for her not to, but the sight of her pussy right against my cock... She sank down onto me, my cock sliding halfway inside her. I gave up.

I cannot describe how good it felt. She was so tight that I shouldn't have been able to slide into her, but she was velvety smooth. I could feel her pussy gripping at my cock as she slid forwards and back a few times, each small thrust edging me deeper into her.

She sat motionless with my cock spasming inside her, burning at the warmth of her, and I reveled in the sight of my own cock half-buried in the pussy of this beautiful girl. She stretched her pussy apart with her fingers and I could see her clit. I looked up her body at her perfect breasts, open to the air. She smiled again as my eyes met hers.

"God, it is so huge!" She said, lifting her hips up and letting my cock pull out partially, and then sat back down onto me, moaning quietly as she did. "I love the feeling of it sliding into me."

She rode up and down on my cock, both of us breathing heavier now. She was lifting her hips higher, and pushing down harder with each thrust, and at one point, she lifted so high that rigid cock popped out and slammed to my stomach. She laughed "Your cock is just so big, it will barely fit. My pussy just wants to squeeze it right out!"

She settled into a nice rhythm, riding herself up and down my cock and getting herself off. She had been so focused on me earlier, but she was now obviously feeling the same pleasure that was cascading through me.

She leaned back, giving me a perfect view of her body as my cock disappeared into her over and over again. She leaned back on one hand as she licked the other and started to rub at her clit while sliding up and down my pole. She was going faster now, and I couldn't process the sheer volume of pleasure I was feeling. It was almost as if lava pleasure was running through my veins filling me with euphoria and heat. I was completely at her mercy, and I would not have had her do anything else. This was the best thing I had ever felt. I couldn't believe that I hadn't decided to do this earlier.

She caught herself moaning loudly, as she rode me, and said "You are being so good and quiet, and here I am making all this noise!" That realization didn't calm her much, and she continued to moan as she rode me even faster. Her ass was slapping on my balls on each thrust, and her hand was rubbing furiously at her clit. She had progressively pushed me further into her with each thrust and was close to bottoming out with my entire shaft inside her on each thrust. Her own straddled legs were keeping her from getting that last inch inside her. I could see her pussy lips stretched tight around me as she carried on, my veins now popping out clearly from the volume of blood in my erection.

Her mutters of "Oh my god!" picked up, and she exclaimed "Oh my God, you're so deep in me." I could feel my dick hitting something deep inside her. As if on cue she moaned "Oh my God! I can feel your cock pounding my stomach!" I didn't know if that was possible, and didn't really care. I just lay there, handcuffed, as this exquisite girl used my body to please herself.

She must have wanted me deeper, because she leaned forward, trying to angle her hips so I'd enter her completely. This totally changed the pressures on my dick as she rode me, and was even better, making me wish she'd never stop. But she was unsatisfied still.

She brought her feet up, so that she was squatting over my erect dick, her legs now clear from mine. She pulled her panties further to the side revealing even more of her shaved lips and lowered herself back down on me. Her entire bodyweight pressed down forcing me even further inside her. She lifted herself, now using her legs to spear herself repeatedly, moaning loudly as she did. "Oh my god it feels so good!" she nearly screamed.

I looked towards the door, sure that girls would come pouring in at any moment. I was partly unconcerned, only wanting to relish this sweet fucking, and partly worried of having someone come in and see us. Through her increased riding, I couldn't count how many times she said "Oh my God!" or "Holy Fuck!." She must have been close to cumming.

She tried to calm herself, nearly shouting "Oh God! I'm getting so loud!" but she didn't stop. Her eyes started to roll back and she slammed down on me a dozen more times before slamming down onto my cock as far as she could, releasing a loud squeak, her pussy convulsing tightly around my dick. It pulsed and squeezed as her orgasm washed over her, and after a few moments she fell back off my cock to the bed between my legs.

It took her a second to come off her high, and she realized that her feet, still clad in those knee-high red socks, were right by my cock.

She laughed, euphoric still. "I guess I could use my feet." She mused, her feet begin to rub along the sides of my now exposed cock. I hungered for the depth and tightness of her pussy. She squeezed my cock between her feet. "Look how big your cock is! It's as big as my little feet." Indeed, from heel to toe her foot was just as long as my entire rigid dick. She pulled her toes across my head, wetting her socks with her own cum that coated my dick. She laughed trying to pump at the head with her arches "I love playing with your cock!" She said again.

She circled her feet, one on each side, pressing them against me firmly, before moving on to softly massage my balls. The texture of her socks was so different, and my cock jumped and twitched as she pushed it all around. She sat forward and used her hand to rub my still dripping cock in circles, and I could see the determination as her sexual appetite came back full force.

She pumped it with her hand in long strokes, saying "Your cock is so yummy."

She must have remembered how much she enjoyed my cock in her mouth, because she sat up and climbed between my legs again. She slowly pumped my entire length with one hand, took a quick suck from the tip of my cock, and then looked me in the eyes.

"Do you know my favorite part about giving a blowjob?" she questioned, her nose and lips, dragging back and forth across the back of my dick's thick head as she talked. "It's that I get to be a really sloppy slut." She licked up a tongue-full of her own juices that coated my cock, and then plunged my cock deep into her throat, letting those same juices and her saliva dribble out across her hands that were both grasping the very base of my dick. She plunged my cock as deep as she could, nearly two dozen times before gagging and taking a breath. She slammed herself down again, her head bobbing with each struggle to embed my cock in her throat, and her eyes looked up at me. It wasn't pain that filled her expression, but I could tell that she couldn't manage to get more than three fourths of my cock into her throat, despite her obvious willingness to take it all. Her gasps between attempts turned mean, and I could tell she was pushing her body to the limits of what it would let her do. She took a few shallow sucks on the head, collected her courage, and then pressed her head down onto me with so much force. I could feel her throat tighten around my cock, spasming itself tight, and bringing more pleasure to the stimulation that was so roughly foreign to anything I'd ever seen or felt. Perhaps she was trying to reach that goal of taking me completely, and brining me incredible pleasure in the process, but I was struck at how selfless she was being. It was all about me.

She wouldn't relent. She pressed her mouth further onto my cock, and I could hear her lungs trying to gasp, but she would not stop. I could hear her gagging and feel her throat trying to push me free, but she held fast, staring straight into my eyes the whole time. She was gagging audibly, but would not give up. Only two inches of cock remained, tentatively held by a few of her fingers. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, she came up, coughing and spluttering. Strings of saliva mixed with her cum dripped from her mouth all around. She spat onto the head of my cock, and used it to jerk me slowly as she regained her composure.

"That's exactly the kind of sloppy slut I like to be." She said, admiring the pools of saliva and cum that had spilled from her mouth all over me. She licked at me, and began giving me shallow sucks, cleaning my dick from the messy onslaught of fluids she'd just left. After a few moments of this careful attention, she sat back, admiring her work. "Gosh, it looks so good."

I could tell that she was trying to decide what to do to me next, and I was as eager as she was.

She crawled to my side, and threw a leg over me. Facing away from me, she had her legs spread across my hips, her sock-covered toes nearly tickling my armpits. She pulled her panties to the side, so they were nearly off one ass-cheek, and laid her pussy lips right against the base of my cock, sandwiching it against my stomach. There was an audible slurp, as copious amounts of saliva that had pooled on my stomach squished around, and her still dripping labia spread to either side of my cock. She pulled up her skirt with one hand, and slapped her ripe ass with the other. It jiggled a bit, as she rubbed her cunt along my dick, still pressed firmly to my stomach. Strings of cum and saliva pooled between us as she rocked forwards and back, pressing me with long sliding strokes from above. She clenched her ass, and her cheeks squeezed the head of my dick that was now sandwiched right between them.

She giggled "It's so nice and wet and slippery." She giggled again, and leaned back, trapping even more of my cock between her ass-cheeks, and wigged side to side. She alternated circling her hips while sliding her cunt around the top of my dick; to sliding forwards and back, the tip of my dick nearly entering her pussy at the back of each thrust. I was enjoying this intensely, but ached to be inside her again.

As she looked back at me over her shoulder, and I couldn't resist the urge to have her more. "Fuck me!" I begged forcefully. We locked eyes, and she slowed to a stop, lifting her hips and revealing a sloppy mess indeed. Her labia glistened with all the saliva she'd dribbled onto me and then had smeared around. She reached back and grabbed my eager cock and pulled the head to her wet pussy.

She positively beamed! "I knew you wanted me!" she said with delight at bringing me to beg her to continue what I'd begged her not to start.

She slid it in an inch, and I could tell she must have contracted from her previous orgasm, because she felt even more tight than before. She leaned her body weight back and my cock was so wet that she backed herself almost completely onto my whole cock in one long slow push. As her labia neared the base of my dick, she let out an "Oh, Shit that's deep!" But it must not have been deep enough. She used both hands to pull apart her ass cheeks, trying to somehow open herself to more of me. The result was that I could see her dark pink little anus, relaxed as she tried to slide down me completely. Then her anus clenched angrily as her pussy tightened in pleasure. She held her cheeks open like this, and rode up and down my pole.

After each few strokes she'd stop and with me nearly completely inside her, she'd roll her hips around in circles, pressing my cock into every tight corner of her pussy. It was heavenly. Then she'd lean forwards a bit and resume fucking me. The sight of her legs spread open wide, straddling me, as her labia spread wide for my cock was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen in my life. She leaned forwards almost with her chest on the bed, so she could look back at me. She smiled as she continued to ride that pussy up and down my cock the best that she could. I longed to have my hands free so I could let them roam and explore the ass that was spread before me.

This position must have had me hitting some magic spot inside her because she started to increase the speed of her thrusting and she started to swear under her breath. She was moaning again, and seemed to not care anymore if the girls in the rest of her house knew she was here and screwing her way out of turn. She bucked down, impaling herself repeatedly on my cock to please us both. After so many tries, and with all the added lubrication, she finally managed to bottom out and take my complete length inside of her. As she did, I could feel her pussy clenching down on all of me.

"Dear God, I've wanted that cock all the way inside me for so long! My little pussy feels so tight, because your cock is so BIG!" She screamed out.

She was nearly overcome with pleasure. She resumed her fucking of my stationary cock, alternating between fast shallow thrusts and long deep thrusts completely engulfing me in her wet tightness.

She sat up higher, her fingers kneading her nipples desperately as she ground herself down onto me again and again. Her moans and screams escalated as she set into a steady rhythm. I could tell from her voice getting higher and high that she must be close to orgasm again. She shrieked as she slammed herself onto me harder and faster then she had before. Her legs began to quiver and I could feel her pussy convulsing again, bringing me close, as her orgasm took her. I could see her puckered anus tensing with each wave of pleasure, and wet drips poured from her down my shaft. She tried to continue to ride herself through her orgasm, as it pounded through her, but this second one was stronger than the first. Her arms gave out and she collapsed sideways onto the bed, my cock pulling free from her pussy.

It only took her a few seconds to regain control as her orgasm started to ebb, and she turned to face my cock again. I wasn't sure if I'd rather cum in her mouth or in her perfect tight pussy, and simply waited to see what would follow.

Her hair was a mess, sticking out from her plaid headband, and she was calmer then she had been just moments before. She took a few deep breaths, and gained some clarity. She gently grasped my cock, and sucked it into her mouth. She cleaned her own cum from my head, and then gently bathed my cock entirely. As she licked me all around she mused "I love the way my cum tastes when I lick it off you." She must not have been kidding because she lapped at me until there wasn't a drop of cum left of my cock.

"Ugh, I'm getting so hot in this!" She finally noticed, as she pulled of the shirt and tie that had still been partially hiding her naked body from me. She threw them to the floor and her body was indeed perfect. Her small tits were perky and firm and jiggled just slightly as she returned to her oral attention. She licked and returned to what she must have set as her goal. She slid my cock into her mouth again, and tried to bury it completely. I frankly had been so close to cumming in her cunt when she orgasmed that I didn't really care if she could get my whole dick into her throat. I needed friction. Even though she had me deep in her throat, I started to bounce my hips on the bed. This startled her, and I saw her eyes fly open, as I pounded myself into her throat with sharp jabs. They were strong enough to knock off her headband, and her hair flew about with each thrust.

As I started to come close again and moaned softly with the pleasure, she pulled off, and gave my head soft slow licks now realizing how close I must be. She was determined to have her fill, and I could tell by the look in her eye that she wasn't quite done with me yet.

"I want you to fuck ME! " She said, her brown hair cascading around her face. She looked into my eyes as she softly jerked me. "Mmm hmm. Fuck me really good. Fuck me until I come all over your thick cock again."

She stood, bending to the floor by her shoes, and produced a handcuff key.

"I trust you" She smiled, "to fuck my brains out like a good little boy, and not get any other ideas."

I was so horny and wanted to cum in her so bad that all I could do was stare at her lustfully and nod.

"I'm going to let you have one hand un-cuffed and see how you do with some freedom."

With that she unlocked one of the cuffs from my wrist, and fastened it to the top of the bedframe, so I was on my knees, with one wrist still attached to the bed.

She kneeled down on the bed in front of me, with her head nearly touching the headboard, and bent completely forward. She pulled her skirt to her waist again, and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her dripping pussy to me in its entire splendor.

"Do you like this point of view? My little butthole staring right at you?" She rubbed at it with one finger, and I could see her pussy tighten and tense with the attention. "My little pussy, right in your face?"