Chelle's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake1969
jake1969
58 Followers

Chelle worked her finger in and out of Eric.

"Cum for me baby," she whispered in his ear.

The sensation of Chelle's finger in him and Lance's tight ass gripping his cock was all Eric could take. His balls were boiling and he soon released a stream of cum inside of Lance. Eric's rhythm slowed as he tried to keep his balance and not collapse over the top of Lance. Slowly he pulled all the way out and fell back onto his heels.

Lance sat on the floor and gave Eric a look of satisfaction. Chelle was obviously pleased with the outcome too. She stood up and threw both of them a towel before wrapping a bathrobe around herself.

"Come on, let's get you guys cleaned up," she told them.

Chelle opened the door to her room and looked out in the hallway. The bathroom was just a few doors down, but she really didn't want to be seen heading to it with a couple of guys in towels.

She turned to the guys, "Wait while I check things out."

Chelle walked the short distance and stepped into the bathroom. Half a minute later she poked her head out and signaled for them to join her. The guys hurried down the hall and slipped into the bathroom. In one area were the toilet stalls, in another were individual dressing stalls connected to individual shower stalls. The three of them headed in that direction.

Lance peeled off first and entered one of the stalls. Chelle continued to the next one and opened the door. Eric was going to continue but she grabbed his arm and pulled him in with her. She hung up her towel and reached in the shower and turned on the water. Removing her bathrobe she looked at Eric as if to ask, "Aren't you going to join me?"

Eric took the hint, removed and hung up the towel. Chelle stepped behind the curtain and under the water. Eric quickly joined her. She lathered up some soap in her hands and reached out for Eric's cock. One hand lathered up his cock as she slowly stroked it, the other massaged his balls.

Eric thought he might get fully erect right then and there as he watch her washing him. Chelle then stopped and took a step back from him. Eric reached out to pull her close again, but she held out her hand in protest. Eric looked down to see her legs slightly spread and then a clear stream of urine flowed from between them and into the drain.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer," she apologized.

Eric laughed, "You are just full of kink tonight."

"Wait until you see what's next, saving the best for last," she said as she washed away Lance's deposit from herself.

"I am going to go check on Lance," she said as she finished up and then stepped out of the shower stall.

Eric stood under the warm water for a couple of minutes, still trying to fully absorb what happened tonight. He found it difficult to resist stroking himself to a full erection as he wondered what else Chelle had planned. When he turned off the shower and stepped outside the curtain, he could hear Chelle and Lance already in the dressing stall.

"Eric, wait until I check things out," he heard Chelle whisper.

Then the door opened and Chelle walked around the corner. Eric and Lance heard the door to the bathroom open as she checked the hallway.

"Everything is good," they heard her call.

They stepped out into the hallway, the guys with towels wrapped around them, Chelle in her bathrobe. They were a few steps out of the bathroom when a woman headed to the bathroom stepped out of a door just past Chelle's room. The group continued their short walk trying to act as casually as possible. The woman didn't say anything, but she gave Chelle a big smile as they passed and then turned to watch them enter Chelle's room.

When they got back in the room, everyone dropped what little they were wearing and laughed out loud at the encounter they had just had. Chelle commented she was going to be hearing about it for a while and was going to need to think of some kind of excuse.

They sat around for a little while, and talked about classes and roommates and school in general. Eric even seemed more relaxed now. Chelle could only take so much of sitting around naked with a couple of guys before she felt herself getting wet again. She could see the guys getting worked up too as they periodically went from a state of soft to semi-erect and back again.

"Are you guys ready to go one last time?" Chelle asked.

Eric and Lance just looked at each other wondering what she had in mind this time.

Chelle didn't wait for an answer, "Lay down on the floor Lance, I am going to ride you till you are broke. And Eric is going to fuck my ass!"

The guys laughed, not knowing if she was serious, but the look on her face showed that clearly she was. Lance moved back to the floor and laid down on his back. Eric wasn't quite sure what to do just yet. Chelle walked over and grabbed her Vaseline again. Standing over Lance, she applied a generous coat to Eric's cock.

"I have never done this before," she admitted to them.

"I will go easy, yours isn't the first ass I have had," Eric said with false bravado and the other two burst out laughing.

Chelle straddled Lance on her knees then bent over and supported herself with one hand. The other hand reach behind herself and worked more of the Vaseline into her ass. She took hold of Lance's cock and pointed it at her slit. Just a few thrusts and Lance was buried deep inside of her. She leaned over Lance, supported herself on her elbows, and started to grind her clit against him.

When her clit was finally buzzing she turned to Eric and said, "OK, you can fuck me now."

Eric knelt behind her. He held his cock up towards the head as he aimed it at Chelle's tight hole. He pushed against it, it could feel it stretch, but it didn't part just yet. Chelle let out a grunt, and Eric couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. He pushed some more and this time he could feel the head slip past the opening.

"Owww!", Chelle cried out.

"Sorry," Eric apologized.

"It's OK, just wait a minute, and let me get used to it"

Eric tried to stay as still as he could. He could feel the head of his cock throbbing in her ass. Then Chelle start to push back against him. Gently at first, but she was taking him progressively deeper into her.

By the time he was halfway in, Eric started to match her thrusts. She sounded as if she was enjoying it now. Chelle couldn't believe how far she was stretched out with both guys inside of her. Through the thin membrane that separated them, the guys could feel themselves moving against each other's cock.

Chelle was doing most of the work. Sliding back on both their cocks at the same time, and grinding her clit against Lance. She hit her orgasm and Lance could feel her spasm around his cock. Eric could feel her ass tighten around him too.

Once her orgasm subsided, Chelle went back to pumping them in and out of her. It wasn't long and she felt another climax building. She stopped thrusting and just ground herself against Lance. For Eric, her ass clamped down on his cock. It was more than he could take, and his cock exploded with a load of cum just as she was starting another orgasm.

Eric was unable to pull out of Chelle until she came back down. When he did, his load ran back out of her and over Lance's cock. Eric leaned back and sat down to watch the rest of the show. With Eric out of her ass, Chelle was riding Lance furiously now. Eric could see that Lance wasn't going to last much longer. His hands were tight on her hips, trying to match her rhythm so he could hit just the right spot.

Lance's thrusting stopped, then he slammed into her hard as he cried out. His hands were shaking has he tried to maintain his grip on Chelle's hips. Finally it subsided, but not until he had slammed into her another three or four times.

Chelle lifted herself off of him and surveyed the mess on his cock. She grabbed more tissue, cleaned herself up and handed some to the guys.

"Thank you guys for the incredible evening," she said. "It was a fantasy come true."

It was starting to get late and Lance's dorm was on the other side of campus. He got dressed and gave Chelle a kiss.

"Maybe just the two of us next time," he teased Eric.

Eric took it in good humor, but let out a nervous laugh. Still, he was happy for the experience. It was "just sex" he reminded himself.

The door shut and Eric and Chelle were left alone. They climbed into Chelle's loft and laid down. Eric's arm wrapped around her waist. They talked for a while about the evening and how each of them felt about it.

"Can I stay the night?" Eric asked.

"Yes," Chelle said quietly, pulling his arm around her tighter.

The fell asleep, both thinking about how they would spend the next night, and just maybe, more nights after that.

jake1969
jake1969
58 Followers
12