It Started with Chelsea Ch. 01

Story Info
A day out with my step-sister.
2.5k words
4.31
68.9k
59

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note; All sexual participants in this are over the ages of 18. I'd recommend you read the prologue before this, it will add a little background to the following story. However, I'm sure you can enjoy this piece on its own. And as always if you like this, then please, vote & comment!

Playing With Chelsea

Chelsea Chapter 1

A day out with my stepsister

*

I dreamt of waterfalls flowing down an endless stream, the riverbed dotted and sparkling with red seashells, pebbles, and beautiful silver fish. They glided along the waves escaping my grasp as they swam past & under me. I was standing knee-deep in the waters, staring into the heart of a forest as a deer trotted closer, to graze on the shoreline.

I felt completely at ease and allowed myself to fall back, wading into the waters floating gently on my back. The water seemed to hold me up not quite allowing me to submerge, I shut my eyes taking in the tranquil sounds of the forest. The wind blowing against the leaves, the waterfall's steady stream & the fish calling my name.

'Sam. Sam, Sam --Sam- Sam --Sam!'

I opened my eyes caught mesmerized by the silver fish as they circled around me like a vortex. They enclosed in on me and I was dragged under the sudden frenzy of waves. The calm serene water so suddenly shifting and pulling me down further and further to the riverbed. I wasn't drowning, but I wasn't in control either. I struggled against the waves as the river swept me upstream along the bed of red oysters.

The fish carrying me to the centre of the waterfall where they finally allowed me to draw breath.

I jumped from the waters gasping in euphoria as the air filled my lungs. I rubbed my face and eyes to better see, and as I drifted in the midst of the vortex of fish, still gasping. I saw a great beast, the biggest and largest of the fish heading straight for me. I began gasping for air and panting wildly, and then it enveloped me.

I awoke in her clutches, her lips sealed around my bulging manhood. I gasped and she smiled, those silver braces shining through her wet tongue and her red hair gently tickling my belly. I awoke to Chelsea, my step-sister, I awoke in her mouth.

"Oh God, are you going to wake me up every day this week like that?" I laughed.

"Yes." She answered smiling as she kissed the shaft of my cock.

"How's it taste?" I asked her curiously.

"Like the first cold cider of the day in summer."

"What? You need therapy," I said.

"It tastes like come, what else? It's both delicious and slightly vile at the same time though, what the hell have you been eating?"

"So you swallowed?" She cut me off opening her mouth and showing me her tongue. "Every drop," She answered as she licked her braces clear.

Chelsea satisfied with finishing me off, sat up moving along the bed to sit next to me, she was topless. She was always topless of a morning. She had small petite breasts with pink perky nipples, they were covered in sweat as she lay next to me dropping her head on my chest. Her fiery ginger hair brushing against my chin. Giving me a wicked case of an itchy stubble.

"Urgh- I could eat a horse," She complained. I paid no attention my eyes were wandering over to her lower regions. Her ass hanging up in the air as she hugged me, perfect I thought. I liked her small boobs but her bum was to die for, I reached for it grabbing it and giving her cheeks a squeeze. She giggled.

"Bloody hell Sam, you're insatiable," She said laughing as she looked up at me with those big chocolate brown eyes.

"Cook me lunch, and then I'll think about it, 'Kay? Besides it's nearly half two, I can't believe how much you sleep. You're like a Snorlax all you do is eat & sleep."

"Aren't you a little old to still be referencing Pokémon?" I asked.

"Never," She declared pulling me up out of bed and downstairs to the kitchen. "Cook me pancakes, or I'll tell mum you never got up till three."

"I probably would have if you didn't wake me."

"Shush! Less talk more pancakes!" She pushed me into the kitchen as she sat on the dining table throwing on her pyjamas in a rush. I got the mix out of the cupboard and turned the gas stove on, grabbing the pancake mix and turning the cap, but it wouldn't budge.

Just then my dad walked into the room I pointed the bottle to him. "The mix won't open," He grabbed the bottle and pointed to Chelsea. "Come here I need a bottle opener."

"Oh har-dee-harr-harr I have braces, that's original Daniel." Giving a fake laugh, as she waved her arms around. My dad opened the bottle, twisting the bottle cap and threw it at me, "If you didn't spend all day in bed maybe you'd have some muscles Sammy boy."

"Any way you kids have a good day, I'm off to work. And Sammy I want to hear about a job interview by the end of the week, you're not leeching off me & your mum forever kid. See you, Chelsea," He waved as he rubbed my hair, messing my bedhead up even more as he left.

The door slammed shut and Chelsea & I were alone again, mum, or Chelsea's mum, Natalie. Had gone out shopping for the day with friends. I shook the mixture and poured it into the pan.

"Have you even been looking for a job since you got canned?"

I looked back at her, "I didn't get 'canned' I got made redundant," I argued.

"You GOT canned from a sandwich shop. Just admit it, and you'll be happier for it. If it's any consolation I promise to stop going there for my lunch break at university." Said Chelsea. I looked at her with a raised brow & handed her the plate with her pancakes.

"Eat wherever you want, I don't care. Just know you won't get any more discounts there now that I'm gone."

"Oh good I wasn't planning on stopping on going anyway, the tuna melts there are to die for," She laughed as she tucked into the pancakes. "You not having any?" She asked.

"I hate pancakes," I told her.

"And they hate you," She joked pulling a face at me with a mouthful of food.

I left her and went upstairs to get changed, Chelsea called after me "Sam, where you going?"

"To watch porn," I shouted.

"Hah-hah. No, you're not! I forbid you," She ran up the stairs after me "Is that clear?" she said tugging at my shirt.

"The only way you jack off is either in me or over me, and THAT is an order," She commanded pointing a finger in my face then pecked me on the lips with a wicked smile.

We both got changed and decided to go out to town for something to do with ourselves for the afternoon. We left after I spent the better part of an hour deciding what to wear, and Chelsea calling me girl's names. I eventually was forced into jeans, a blue hooded jumper and trainers. Chelsea wore a green jacket, black yoga pants, brown Ugg boots & a black & white woollen beanie hat. With a white tank top underneath.

She had picked where we were going and I was regretting it from the moment that I let her decide how to choose, she settled on rock paper scissors. She's childish like that, it's overwhelming cute, but childish all the same. The people on the train gave us a few glances when she kept picking my nose, asking stupid questions and kissing me. Public signs of affection always seem to annoy people like that.

We got off the train in Bradford and headed to the cinema to go and see a new movie that had come out. Fifty Shades Of Grey, yep, KILL ME NOW. "Have you even read the book?" I blurted out while we waited in the queue.

"There's a book?" she mocked with a quizzical look painted across her face.

I just looked at her, "Stow your twitchy palm, Sam." She said, reciting some garbage from the book.

"So you have read it," I said. "Of course," She answered back.

Then leaned in, whispering in my ear "I fingered myself so hard to it I had to change the sheets before my mum saw them in the morning." I was shocked and gave a hard dry cough as the attendant asked for our tickets. Chelsea seemed to enjoy the movie, but I personally felt like asking for a refund afterwards. But she spent the majority of the film either crying or just leaning in to ask me if I'd do her like that.

So I suppose it wasn't a total waste of time, after all. When we left she was holding me close telling me how horny she was, begging me to take her to the closest toilet, alley or secluded area to fuck her brains out.

As we rushed through Bradford's town centre I was a lot more relaxed than I usually am in public with Chelsea. In Morley, where we live, we never know if we'll see anyone we know so we have to stay alert. But here we could act like a real couple.

Chelsea always took advantage of those moments, it was probably the main reason she always asked to spend the day out of town. To head out to Bradford, Leeds, or anywhere else that was out of the way.

And just recently she was asking to go back to York, we hadn't been there since the wedding. When my dad and her mum had got hitched, I think she wanted to go back to the hotel we stayed at. To try and get the same room where we had slept together for the first time. In any case, she loved being anywhere but Morley just so we could be together and not pretend to be argumentative siblings.

Chelsea had led me to one of the parks and it was beginning to get dark, her eyes lit up as she saw the line of trees. She quickly snatched my hand guiding me to a particularly dark, secluded spot. She leaned against a tree and arched her back to me showing her sexy ass off in those yoga pants. Hastily pulling them down revealing a black thong.

"Mmm... stick me with your popsicle MISTER GREY!" she moaned.

I looked at Chelsea who had begun fingering herself. "That is without a doubt the single most ridiculous thing you could say to make me to not want to 'stick you with my Popsicle'," I mocked.

"It's from the book... Y' know just- just shut up and fuck me."

I approached her and grabbed her sleek black yoga pants, tugging them down further taking the time to appreciate her sexy thong. Beginning to rub her ass as she spread her cheeks. "Urgh come on- I'm soaking wet Sam, I want it. NOW!" She cried biting her lip.

I unbuttoned my jeans and whipped my 'popsicle' out and jammed it into Chelsea, and she was not kidding, she was completely & utterly soaked. I slid into her easily as she groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, that's good dick." She whimpered as she rocked back and forth into my cock. I grabbed her by the hips, and she placed both hands on the tree for support. I caressed her ass pulling her cheeks apart as I slowly penetrated her. Chelsea in revolt was moving faster than me and was crying.

"Urgh faster, harder!"

I complied. I put all my force into her, she let out a small scream and I covered her mouth in a panic, spotting some people a few yards away walking through the park. She just laughed and bit my fingers. "Are you crazy? There's still people here, y' know?" I asked her.

"Oh, I don't care," She grabbed my hand and guided it up her chest to her rock hard nipples, with her other hand she played with her clit. I dug my face into her neck kissing her. Chelsea groaned gasping with a growing moan building within her, "Aw, Sam, Sam. Sam, I'm- I'm coming!"

"Don't stop, don't St- don't-" Chelsea breathing hard, completely out of breath she dropped backwards into me and we both fell to the grass.

"Ohh that was amazing. Have you..." she turned to ask but kept gasping as I continued drilling into her as she pushed herself up to lay on her hands and knees.

"Are you gonna come?" She managed. I was close now, I nodded to her as we gazed at each other. Her head flew backwards to meet mine with that red hair flowing out of her woolly hat, as I pumped into her as we fucked doggy style, hidden behind the bushes and clenching that perfect ass. I came to a few last jerked thrusts into her, coming inside, she laughed and bit into the grass as I oozed into her.

"Oh holy shit, that was intense. I've never done it in a park before," she smiled with a big grin as she turned around planting her lips on mine. We got dressed quickly and I helped her pull her thong up and get her pants back on. I dropped backwards to the grass landing on my elbows and she bent forward sucking the last droplets of juice away from my soaked member.

"We should get back, the next train will be leaving soon," she said while brushing my cock against her lips.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"I have no idea," She admitted as she shoved my dick back into my jeans.

"I think mum is doing venison for tea, so I really don't want to be too late. You'd understand if you tried it. It's to die for," She drooled.

"Huh. You just reminded me of a really weird dream I had this morning." I said.

"You had a dream about Venison?" She sniggered as we began walking back to the station.

"No, well yeah - it was, it was a dear, and some fish or something," I remembered.

"Well I hope I've inspired you a little more than some stupid friggin dear, you'll be dreaming about me tonight, I hope." Laughed Chelsea as she playfully pushed me away. We got to the station and headed home on the train, Chelsea falling asleep in my arms as the train rocked her steadily into a deep snooze. While the train was making its way back to Morley a ticket inspector entered our cabin, I gave him our tickets and he looked at Chelsea. She was drooling and snoring on my shoulder the inspector looked at me and said, "You two are a cute couple."

I looked at my step-sister and thought, 'yeah, we are.'