Chelsea Ch. 05

Story Info
Chelsea and Danny play match maker for Allie.
3.5k words
4.67
32.3k
55
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, where exactly are we going?"

"To her brother's cook out."

I shifted the car into gear, pulling out of our driveway as Allie checked her make up in the mirror and sighed, leaning back in her seat. "You ever met this guy before?"

"Once," I replied. "He seemed nice enough."

"And you think I can find a hook up there..."

"It's possible. Worth giving it a shot, right?"

It had been a week, since the night that Allie caught me and Chelsea having sex. Before she went home that night, Chelsea had invited me to her brother's BBQ the following Saturday...she also told me to bring my sister, Allie. I told my sister about the whole thing the day after, and at first she didn't seem to excited. I told her there was a chance of her meeting some nice guys, but she didn't seem to care much.

It had been a while since Allie had been in any sort of a relationship. The last guy she dated, had really hurt her feelings. They were together for a little over a year, when she caught him cheating...with her best friend, of all people.

It left Allie pretty devastated and she just shut down, when it came to relationships. She always seemed cheerful and sarcastic, but I knew inside, she was pretty lonely and still not completely past everything that happened. That said, it took some convincing...but I got her to go with me to Charlie's BBQ.

"If anything, maybe you'll at least make some new friends," I said, as we drove down the boulevard.

"Friends are cool...don't get me wrong Danny, I'm glad you invited me to go with you guys. I just...I don't know..."

"Hey," I said, smiling over at her. "Relax. There's no pressure. You don't have to hook up with anyone if you don't want, just come out and have some fun with us."

Allie smiled and nodded her head. "Thanks little brother."

We were silent, the rest of the drive. Chelsea's brother lived in the Port Richmond section of Philadelphia. He lived in a row home with his girlfriend Alexis, who I had met the same day I first met him. She was the girl who had been sitting on Chelsea's front step with him. Aside from being an active member of a biker gang, Charlie was also a construction worker and made a pretty decent amount of money.

They weren't the type of gang to go around causing trouble, although they also weren't the kind of people you wanted to start trouble with.

Chelsea gave me the address through text message, promising to meet us there. She had apparently gone down there earlier that morning on her bike, to help Charlie set everything up.

When we arrived at our destination, there was a very long row of motorcyles parked outside of the house; a pretty good indication, that we were in the right place. I found a parking spot, and we made our way up to the front door. There were three guys sitting out front, chugging 40s and smoking cigars. I expected them to stop us, as we approached the front door; no one said a word to us though.

I stopped on my own and looked back at one of the three guys, then nervously cleared my throat.

"Um...is Chelsea here?"

The guy looked up at me and nodded his head. "She's out in the yard, with her brother; you Danny?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Cool brother," he said, shaking my hand. "I'm Mark. Chelsea's said a lot of good shit about you."

"Thanks," I smiled.

The other two guys introduced themselves to us, as Ryan and Bob. I introduced Allie to them and they all seemed to be checking her out; not exactly the kind of guys, that I thought she would do good with. I didn't want to be a dick though, so I kept my mouth shut. We made our way into the house, which was filled with other guys and girls, dressed in your typical biker style.

We made it to the backyard, and I found Chelsea standing by the grill with Charlie and his girlfriend Alexis.

"Hey!" Chelsea shouted, when she noticed us coming out into the yard. "You made it!"

She ran in our direction, throwing her arms around me and giving me a kiss on the lips.

"I'm glad you're here."

"Thanks for inviting us," I smiled.

Chelsea looked at Allie and smiled. "And I'm glad to see you here too, Allie. Thanks for coming."

"Thank you, for inviting me!" Allie said.

"Danny, you remember my brother, Charlie?"

"Good to see you again brother," Charlie extended his hand, greeting me as we stepped closer.

"I remember," I said, shaking his hand. "Thanks for having us; this is my sister, Allie."

"Nice meeting you," Charlie said, shaking Allie's hand.

"Likewise. I've heard a lot of good things," she said, with a smile.

We all got to talking some more and I found out, that Charlie's girlfriend Alexis, was actually pregnant with their first child. She was about five months into the pregnancy and they were expecting a baby girl. I congratulated them both of course and Charlie offered Allie and I, a beer.

It wasn't long before more people started showing up, filling up the yard with men who were dressed like they were in the show "Son's Of Anarchy."

The speakers were blasting with bands like AC/DC, Black Sabbath and Metallica. The smell of burgers, alcohol and cigarettes lingered in the air and everyone was having a great time. After about an hour of being there, Chelsea grabbed both me and Allie and pulled us off to the side for a moment.

"I wanted to introduce you guys to a very good friend of mine," she said, pulling us across the yard.

"I've known her for years and she's a very nice woman. I'd like you to meet Jackie!"

Jackie was tall, around 6'3" with long, curly blonde hair and hazel eyes. She wore all black, a pair of skin tight jeans and a "Guns N Roses" t-shirt, with the sleeves cut off. She looked rather masculine for a girl, but pretty sexy in all honesty.

"Jackie, this is my friend Danny and his sister, Allie."

"It's great to meet you," Jackie said, grinning from ear to ear.

"You know, Chelsea has been talking non-stop about you Danny. I'm glad to finally see you in person."

"It's the first I've heard of you, but I'm glad to meet you too."

We shook hands and Jackie actually gave me a very big hug, even giving me a smack on the ass, to which Allie and Chelsea both found quite funny.

"And you," Jackie said, turning her attention towards my sister.

"I have to say...you're quite the pretty little thing."

Allie blushed, as Jackie extended her hand to greet her. She accepted the greeting but instead of shaking hands, Jackie raised Allie's hand to her lips and gave it a soft kiss.

"It's...nice to meet you too," Allie said, with a smile.

"Chelsea, you should have told me that you had such attractive female friends. You know I'm a sucker for a beautiful girl."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, as my sister continued blushing furiously. It was beyond obvious that Jackie was interested in girls, and clearly she was interested in my sister. That was no big deal; Allie didn't mind a little female attention, from time to time.

Chelsea pulled me away from the two after a few minutes, leading me over to a table and we sat down together and lit up a couple of cigarettes. "So," she said, "What do you think?"

"About what?"

"Allie and Jackie; they seem to be interested in each other."

"Did you have that whole thing planned?"

"Not at all," she laughed.

"I was just introducing you both. But they definitely seemed to have an instant connection, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you've got a point."

"Since when does your sister like girls, though?"

I laughed, taking a drag of my cigarette.

"Allie's bisexual. She's been with like, two girls before. Always did seem to get along with them, more then boys though."

"Well, I think she'll find Jackie to be the best of both worlds."

It took a moment to register what she meant, then I looked at Chelsea and blinked. "No fucking way; seriously?"

"As serious as a heart attack," Chelsea giggled. "Jackie is a 'special' kind of girl, just like I am."

"Wow...I never would have guessed."

I watched, as Jackie and Allie continued talking to each other, from way across the yard. My sister looked like a shy school girl, while Jackie appeared to be the overly confident type, but not a bad person at all. Chelsea and I wound up sitting at the table, with Charlie and Alexis, drinking and smoking cigarettes.

I got to talking with Charlie about motorcycles and expressed my interest, in possibly learning how to ride. He talked bikes and all sorts of things with me, and even offered to teach me how to properly ride a bike, before applying for a license. The whole time that we were talking, Chelsea was sitting to the left of me and sipping at her whiskey.

She reached over suddenly, grabbing my hand and moving it to sit in her lap. I tried not to show any surprise on my face, so as not to alert Charlie of what we were doing. I continued talking to him, while sliding my hand up Chelsea's denim skirt and fondling her balls through her panties. She lit up a cigarette and took a long drag, blowing the smoke out, as my hand pulled her panties to the side and released her semi-hard cock.

"I better check on the burgers," Charlie said, standing up and moving towards the grill.

Alexis had gone inside to grab some plates and napkins, leaving just Chelsea and I at the table. There were plenty of other people still around though, so we had to do our best to be discreet. Our eyes locked together, I began moving my hand up and down the length of her cock, which was now fully erect. She shivered, cigarette hanging from between her lips and brushed a strand of black hair out of her face.

"Keep it up and we're gonna have to find some place a little more discreet," Chelsea whispered to me.

"I'm not opposed to that, you know."

"No? Well, let's go then."

She pulled away from me, my hand sliding out from under her skirt and she reached down to take my hand. Pulling me from my seat, Chelsea dragged me off to the side of the house. There was a gate, that led into an alleyway and moved out into the streets; it was about as discreet, as things were going to get.

Once we were out of sight, Chelsea leaned against the brick wall and pushed me down onto my knees. I lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside, her throbbing cock popping out and I wrapped my lips around her and swallowed it whole.

"Mmm, good boy...god, your mouth feels good."

I sucked her into my throat, gagging a little as I did, my eyes quickly starting to water. She smelled of sweat and there was a faint hint of piss, but not strong enough to sway my efforts. I could hear the sound of people talking and laughing from in the yard, just around the corner...I ignored it and kept sucking. Maybe subconsciously, the idea of being caught was actually turning me on for some reason. Chelsea didn't seem to mind much either, as she pushed my head down even further.

My nose pressed against the peach fuzz growing in, tickling my nostrils and her balls pressed up against my chin as she held me in place for a few moments. "Ohhh fuck," she moaned.

I reached around with both hands, grabbing her by both ass cheeks and pulling her further. She seemed to like that, running her hands through my hair as I eagerly sucked her throbbing cock. I knew she was close; I wanted her to cum. I wanted to taste her cum, swallow it and lick her cock clean.

"I'm almost there," she sighed, tapping me on the cheek to warn me. "I'm gonna...oh fuck..."

I swallowed her whole, my throat tightening around her and that's when she gasped and I knew she was there. I pulled back just enough so that I could taste her, as her cock erupted and started filling my mouth with her warm, sticky cum. She trembled, covering her mouth with both hands in an attempt to keep her voice down as best she could.

The salty taste of her cum filled my mouth and I groaned, savoring the taste for a few moments before swallowing it all down. I came back up, gasping for air and took a few seconds to clean her dick with my tongue, before she pulled me back up onto my feet again.

"Mm, I love that tongue of yours; you're getting real good at this Danny boy."

"Well, I've got a very good teacher."

Chelsea giggled and kissed my lips, before fixing that denim skirt and her panties. "Let's get back to the party."

When we returned, I grabbed another beer from the cooler and took a very long swig. I wanted to erase the smell of dick from my breath, so no one would notice. Looking around, I noticed that Allie and Jackie were nowhere to be found now. I shrugged it off though, turning to Allie and whispering to her, "I'm gonna go use the bathroom; I'll be right back."

I stepped into the house and moved out, into the living room, up the stairs and towards the bathroom. Without thinking to knock first, I pushed the door open and froze dead in my tracks. My eyes went wide with shock, at what I saw before me. My big sister, bent over the side of the bath tub, getting plowed from behind by none other than Jackie. I watched, as Jackie's tits pressed into my sisters back and she slammed her thick cock, in and out of Allie's soaking wet pussy. Holy shit, she was really going at it. Allie was gripping the sides of the tub, both of them completely unaware of my presence.

"Holy fuck!" Allie cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Slowly, I backed out of the bathroom and quietly shut the door, leaving the two of them alone. I was trying hard not to laugh, now that the shock was wearing out. I made my way back downstairs and out into the yard again; I would have to wait to use the bathroom. I walked over to Chelsea, who was busy talking to her brother and a few friends of hers, and tapped her on the shoulder.

"You're not going to believe, what I just walked in on, in the bathroom upstairs."

"What?"

"My sister and Jackie, fucking like a couple of rabbits!"

"Oh my god, are you serious? Aha, I told you!"

"I guess we're even now, since she walked in on me and you just the other day."

We both got a good laugh out of it, and midway through talking about it, I looked up and saw Allie coming outside with Jackie right behind her. They both looked clearly disheveled, hair matted to their faces and cheeks flushed and sweaty.

"Have fun in there, sis?" I asked, as she stepped up and grabbed a beer from the cooler.

"What? What are you talking about?"

"I know..."

She blinked and started blushing, taking a sip of her beer. "You know nothing."

"Having a bit of lesbian action in there, huh?"

"I guess...although she's got something a little extra."

"Looks like we're both into chicks with dicks now," I said. We both laughed and Allie brushed it off, trying not to seem so embarrassed.

Soon enough, there was a bonfire going. Everyone was pretty drunk at this point and hanging around the fire, laughing and singing along to the music blasting through the speakers. The smell of beer, whiskey and cigarettes was heavy in the air. I sat beside the fire, with Chelsea right at my side and she leaned her head on my shoulder. I took a swig of my beer and chugged the remainder, tossing the bottle into the fire like everyone else.

It was almost twelve o'clock at night, and things were beginning to wind down a little now. We decided, it was time to head home and call it a night.

We called a cab and said goodbye to Charlie and everyone else at the party. I was drunk, but not nearly as drunk as Chelsea or my sister for that matter. I wound up having to help both of them out front and into the cab, when it finally arrived.

The whole way home, Allie wouldn't shut up about Jackie and how "fucking hot" she was, in her words. Chelsea couldn't stop laughing about it and I was just trying to focus, on telling the driver my address. I was drunk myself and it was difficult to keep myself in a state of mind, where I could be the responsible one out of all three of us. Being as drunk as we were though, none of us could remember Chelsea's address...well, Allie didn't even know it, since she hadn't been there before.

We wound up bring Chelsea back to our house, offering to let her crash there in my room, as long as she kept her voice down.

When we arrived, Allie went in through the side door and straight up to her room; she was probably passed out, within a matter of minutes. Chelsea and I staggered around through the backyard, stumbling to the back door and into my basement/bedroom/apartment. She collapsed on the bed straight away and as I struggled to lock the iron gate that led into the yard, Chelsea started stripping out of her clothes.

"I had such a good fucking time tonight," she slurred. "Thanks for coming with me, Danny!"

"Thanks for inviting me...and my sister," I laughed.

"Mmm, her and Jackie are going to be great together."

I finally managed to lock the gate, pulling the sliding glass door shut and when I turned towards my bed, I found Chelsea leaning back on her elbows; completely naked.

"How about a lil bit of fun, before we go to sleep?"

"You're drunk as fuck right now," I laughed. "Are you sure-"

"Fuck yeah, I'm sure! Come over here and give mommy some loving, baby."

She was stroking her cock, which was standing at full attention and oozing pre-cum already. I groaned, suddenly feeling quite aroused myself and quickly pulled off all of my clothes. Once I had stripped down to nothing, I climbed onto the bed with her and wrapped my hand around her cock. My lips pressed up against hers and she pulled me towards her, wrapping her arms around me in the process.

We both moaned as we kissed passionately, while I continued stroking her cock. I climbed on top of her now, humping her for a few moments.

I could feel her warm pre-cum, lubing my asshole as I humped her and started sucking on her tits. Neither of us wanted to mess around too much with the foreplay, so finally, I pushed back against her cock and felt it pop into my hole. I gasped, then moaned as I slowly impaled myself on her throbbing member.

"That's a good boy," she sighed, slurring her words some more.

"Ride my cock baby...ride it real good..."

I rocked back and forth on her dick, slowly at first and gradually started moving faster, bouncing up and down in her lap. The familiar sound of two sweat covered bodies, slapping together began to fill the bedroom. The bed creaked underneath of us and Chelsea reached up, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me to her again.

We kissed again and her tongue slipped past my lips, exploring my mouth. Neither of us would last long this time; we were both very drunk and extremely aroused. I could feel my orgasm building already, as I leaned back and propped myself up on both hands, my cock slapping against my belly.

Chelsea cried out in pleasure, stroking my dick as she fucked my ass until she pulled me down onto her monster cock and erupted, deep inside of me.

The feeling of her cum pumping into my ass, was more than enough to throw me over the edge and I too started to cum.

When we had both finished, I pulled myself off of her cock and laid beside her, resting my head on her chest and using her breasts as a pillow. She stroked my forehead and kissed my cheek, both of us panting and breathing heavily.

"You're such a good boy," she whispered, drunkenly.

We were both passed out, within a matter of minutes.