Chelsea Place Ch. 01

Story Info
One week, two secret lovers, who knows what could happen.
1.7k words
3.33
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thin prisms of light break free from the cloud cover, dance through the north-facing windows of an old English inspired Tudor, bounce off the carved crystal bowl resting atop a marble table across the bed from me and come to a check-mate style stand off right there. The swirling energy of light, throbbing and pulsing against it's constraints, all dressed up with no-where to go, rouses me from my dreaming tree.

Silent and dim, save the puddle of brilliance above me, the room goes lacking. Wanting. Waiting. It is almost painfully devoid of the raw emotions, the heady and intense passion of only hours before. Our blatant impulsivity has slipped quietly unnoticed into the languid tranquility of now. Despite the paradigm shift, I realize that nothing truly tangible has changed. I am beginning to suspect that the metamorphosis is mine alone. My eyes are open now: slowly, carefully, as if to test the temperature of the mid-spring tidal waters. The heaviness of our lack of rest compels me to close them tight and blink away the last vestiges of sleep. I notice briefly before my eyelids slam shut that the venue remains unaltered. The environment is identical to the point I fell back against the delicate toile pillows and fell fast asleep, exhausted, spent, and at peace.

Slightly rough white-washed walls, all still standing, surround me in sheer defiant spite of the earth-shattering orgasms my lover skillfully elicited from the very nucleus of my soul. Parquet flooring that I fondly recall feeling delectably cold and smooth against my bare feet. Over-sized walnut and wrought-iron furniture dominate the suite. An antique four-poster bed and ornate iron headboard are the focal point of the room, my fantasies and other, more intriguing and fleeting notions. Pale slip-covered chairs, dainty linens, the subtle period artwork, no doubt were all carefully researched, well thought out and entirely appropriate. Fluff, background noise, extraneous details is how I view them. In fact, they are seriously unwelcome distractions in this, the unfolding of the greatest mind fuck our vast and twisted imaginations can conjure. Capriciously shifting illumination adds to the drama, rendering the room a curious juxtaposition of light and dark, of quaint propriety and boldly daring indiscretion.

A carafe of now cold coffee sits idly on the marble topped table next to a tray laden with freshly baked scones. An assortment of jams, butter and the traditional clotted cream look equally bored. It has, until now, gone unnoticed. My stomach rumbles of its own accord. Hunger for sustainable energy has replaced my late night hunger of another variety. I shift slightly, wallowing deeper into the luxurious bed linens. It's the type of bed, with its bright-white ultra high thread count sheets, which greets weary business men with fat expense accounts at the end of a long day's journey. It's the bed I never want to leave despite that its overly formal overtones do not lend itself well to the facts at hand.

From the moment my lover led me into the well appointed room, laid me back against the tufted cream bedspread, and pressed my body deep into the crush of pale velvet throw pillows, it didn't strike me as the sort of bed to which a cosmopolitan and fashionably modern male escorts his clandestine lover for an impromptu, undercover and hopefully uninterrupted week of mind bogglingly self-indulgent mutual gratification. Perhaps it's simply my personal brand of perversion, but the questioning glint of the elderly innkeeper's rather naive gaze as she visually inspected our recently bared ring fingers while we boldly signed the register with our own names, names that do not match, and slid the book back to her, further whet my already gnawing appetite for my lover.

I wonder to myself how many outwardly respectable, uptight ladies have had a proper fucking, as I have, on this very bed. Entirely too few, I decide, as images of neatly manicured and pink blush polished nails befitting long slender fingers, attached to equally dainty wrists tightly gripping the neatly pressed bed sheets cross my field of vision. A perfectly painted rose cream mouth opens into a faux-virginal, shocked and round O as the first waves of orgasm wrack the delicate frame of the woman I can't see except for in my mind. She is nameless, faceless and entirely forgettable as her lover, not mine, fans the flames of burning desire already licking around the edges of her sanity. Over and over she climaxes, head thrashing back and forth, hips bucking wildly, those hands clawing deep red lines down that lover's back, and screaming out his name in abandon as disinterest settles over me and she slips from my consciousness.

Perhaps I should be ashamed for indulging myself in this hedonistic fashion, perhaps not. I'll decide at some point, I'm sure. My mind is clear, for once free of its usual burdensome worries, alive in that hyper state of awareness, at peace for a time with the power I wield. My limbs feel weighted, sated, and like the rest of me, a little bit sore. I smile to myself, relieving the feel of my lover's caress, the warmth of his fingertips stroking that one spot in the small of my back. Overall, it's a good ache, the kind that reminds me, even days after, of the moment, the passion, the secrets we share. As I lean into the lavender scented pillows, yawn and languidly stretch away that last lingering thought of hibernation, I'm allowed the freedom of a little discreet retrospection.

The universe, it's said, won't grant a wish that isn't in harmony with the soul. The independent, narcissistic, you're-not-the-boss-of-me streak decries the very notion that someday I just might not get my way. The more mature version of me; the one who's ripened and seasoned a little with each step of the journey, isn't adverse to a little healthy caution. Just a little. But now... now that I'm here, happily alive and standing at the genesis of my wildest dreams: now I believe. The countless hours spent quietly and wildly daydreaming of this; of my lover. The wishing on wishes so quixotic I might well have been throwing quarters in the Trevi Fountain and pleading for a taste of the moon. The frustrating silence through all of the missed opportunities neither could foresee, the fleeting moments wondering what in the hell I was thinking. Emotions in constant motion that all culminate in this: Set up your blast radius, cover your tracks, stay within your perimeter, and just go for it.

Subtle movement in the periphery catches my attention and snaps me back to the present. No more visions of slow dancing pressed close together in a darkened room burning with the amber glow of vanilla scented candles. No more watching the flames dance, flicker and reflect off the gold chargers holding those squat, fat, ivory colored candles. The staccato sounds of rain hitting the vintage twelve pane windows on the Inn as my lover and I dance along in oblivion stops abruptly, even though the cleansing and renewal process continues. The plaintiff wail of the howling spring winds cease. One last gasp of thunder cracks and lightening flashes off in the distance, muffled and absorbed by the mountains that rise out of the mighty Pacific Ocean. The English Lavender wafting through the room stops tickling my nose and fades away.

"Morning darling..."

Soft and husky, the presence of voice envelops me as I struggle to right myself and pull the sheet up with me. A bold move I've practiced secretly and repeatedly in an attempt to appear graceful. From a high-backed wing hair across the suite, I feel that indolent gaze leave its mark upon my tender flesh.

"Sleep well?"

That twelve year aged, single malt, smokey-smooth drawl I've grown to love leaps into my head as I nod in the affirmative, not yet ready to break the spell with mere words.

A self satisfied smirk graces my lover's full and upturned lips. I sense it more than see it through heavy-lidded eyes and a haze of fringy lashes. It takes me back, a day or two, to a most indecent proposal issued in hushed tones during the late afternoon, over sizzling telephone wires. An idea so thoroughly appealing my lover knew I would not possess the power to resist.

"How did we get here?" I muse aloud and watch the slightly arrogant smirk morph into a broad and wicked smile.

"Magic..."

The word resonates deep within me. I think back to the sprawling metropolis we've just left, with its small town mentality and ostrich with its head in the sand tendencies. Downtown resurrection and revitalization are madness in its purest form. The never-ending cycle of road construction and snarls of traffic congestion waste our precious little time together. The conflagration of horns honking, waves of heat emanating from the pavement, and the haze and smog of the masses who believe this to be living, constantly baffle us both. The omnipresent aural and visual pollution serve only to distract us from one another. This gift of this time, this single focus, is truly magical.

"Nature and magic."

Repeated and reinforced, the words taken verbatim from the Inn's brochure that I'd tucked carefully into my luggage, took on renewed meaning. The slight of hand began the moment we left the behind well paved reality and entered the grounds of our fantasy. Enclosed completely by white-washed stone walls, the precisely manicured English gardens held stone benches perfect for sitting and reading, bird baths, stone feeders, and flagstone paths leading to colorful blooming flowers. Willows at the back of the property, far removed from the fanciful statuary of fairies, gnomes, and other small creatures, wept for days gone by. Native to the area, they seemed out of place and out of touch with the perfection and formality of the remainder. I felt for them, understood their discomfiture, and sat among them for a short while last evening before dinner, contemplating my own insecurities, my own imperfections.

I reach out, toward my lover, arms outstretched and eyes wide. The sheet slips baring my creamy pale skin and full breasts for his casual inspection. My nipples begin to stiffen from the damp chill in the air.

"Baby, come back to bed..." It was more of a command than an invitation.

Check back to see what part two has in store for these two lovers...