Chelsea's Trip Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you sir, you are very kind." With that I got up and examined some of the controls, standing in front of the two men, then faced the glass windshield of the plane and leaned forward, my ass on display for them. I turned around to see the black co-pilot's eyes transfixed on where my ass had been. Looking, down I saw his big cock straining against the material of his pants, and it felt like my pussy immediately got a little bit wetter. I sat down in his armrest, like I had been with the pilot, and leaned back again, so my tits were in his face. "How are you doing sir?" I said to him in my most sultry voice.

"Umm, good, very good."

"Glad to hear it." I said and reached down with my hand and grabbed his thick cock through his pants. He smiled at me and I squeezed his monster with my small hand. Suddenly, a jolt of turbulence hit the plane and I bounced into his lap, my ass landing on his cock.

I apologized to him, but didn't move, only ground my ass onto his cock. "That's quite alright young lady. I rather enjoyed it, as a matter of fact."

"Enjoyed it eh? How about this?" I whispered in his ear, then unzipped his pants and pulled his huge cock out. "My god, that's the biggest dick I've ever seen, I've got to have that inside me." I stepped off him, turned around so my back was to him, and unbuttoned my shorts. I leaned over, then slid the tight shorts slowly over my ass, gradually exposing more and more of my hard, tight butt. It was convenient now to have gone sans-underwear. I threw my shorts to the side, turned around and faced him. My pussy had a slight triangle of hair above it, and was glistening. I stepped up and stood on his armrests, then walked toward him, so my cunt was directly in his face. I pulled his head toward my hot lips, and he quickly licked them, sending shivers through my body.

"Do you want to put your big cock inside me?"

"Damn right I do." He said between licks.

"Okay, I can't argue with this cock." And I got down so I was straddling him, my legs on both sides of his chair, and positioned his cock so it was pointing straight up. Now finally seeing it in all its glory, it must have been 10 inches long. I spread my lips with two of my fingers, and VERY slowly lowered myself down. His head was massive, and filled my opening right away. I was quite wet, however, and slowly slid down his manhood. I could barely stand the pain, and it felt as if his cock was tearing me apart. He was so long, he ran into on my teenage cervix when I was only three-quarters of the way down his cock.

"Ohh, you are so tight baby. You're choking my cock, but it feels soooo good." I slowly bobbed up and down on him, only traveling a few inches up and down his cock. I looked down and saw my lips stretched taught around his engorged cock. I could feel every vein in his organ pumping blood, and it nearly sent me over the edge. He grew impatient, and started picking me up and shoving me back down on his cock, ramming into me. I let him do all the work, and just concentrated on contracting my pussy muscles when I was down as far as I could go on his shaft. His powerful arms lifted and dropped me with violence, but I didn't care, I was in heaven. He picked up the pace, and I felt his cock start to spasm inside me. I immediately had an orgasm, which only increased the ferocity of his. He squirted a few loads of cum inside me, then lifted me up and poured load after load onto my tight stomach, coating it. I went limp in ecstasy, then saw the pilot coming towards me out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and he was furiously pumping his cock. I smiled and got down on my knees.

"You are such a nice girl. My daughter always bitches at me when I want my dick sucked. Ha!" He exclaimed as he laughed loudly and looked at the co-pilot expecting a laugh out of him. I opened my mouth and licked his head vigorously. His cock was nothing compared to the black monster of the other man, and I easily took it into my mouth. I traveled all the way down it, until my nose was pressed against his stomach, than quickly went back and forth, milking him. He reached down and pulled my shirt up, and squeezed my big left tit. I went back to his head, and sucked it like a lollipop. I used my right hand to pump his shaft, and my left to cup and squeeze his balls. He was close to cumming, and my hand pistoned along his dick. I wanted to put him away quickly, so I pulled his balls and sucked with all the force I could muster. He still didn't cum, so I pushed my tits together and slid his cock between them. Now he did the work, moving his hips up and down so he cock traveled along the crevice between my tits, I put my chin flat against my chest, and when he came near it with his cock, I reached my tongue out and lapped his head. After a few seconds of this, his balls began to contract and he dumped his load of cum all over my tits. Spurt after spurt came out of his dick, and I quickly caught it with my finger and swallowed it down. I also cleaned the cum off my stomach with that same finger, then shoved it into the pilot's mouth and swirled it around. He had collapsed into his seat and passed out. I laughed to myself thinking of the nasty taste in his mouth when he awoke. I quickly got dressed again, this time a little more properly, with my shirt on correctly, and went back to my seat.

"Well, where have you been?" The young man who had made me saunter around half naked said as I returned to my seat. I stepped over the older man again, but didn't really care if he looked at me or not.

"Yeah, I got a little tied up, sorry," I said without compassion.

"You still owe me some time. Meet me in the bathroom in five." With that he got up and quickly made his way to the bathroom.

I hung around for a few minutes, to make sure his cock got nice and hard before I got there. I didn't want to have to play with his little prick any more that I already had to. I strolled up the aisle, smiling at men's stares that I was now accustomed to. When I reached the front of the plane I realized there were two bathrooms that he could be. Neither one had the little "Occupied" light on, so I assumed the one he wasn't in was empty. The one on my left looked just as good as the other, so I tried it. I was shocked to see a young man I had never seen before fucking one of the flight attendants from behind, and they were quite shocked to see me. I shut the door with a slam, and rushed into the other tiny bathroom. On my way in I ran into the kid, who had his pants around his ankles and his dick in his hands.

"Take off your fucking pants, whore." He snapped at me.

"Whoa, settle down killer. No need to get pissy." Seeing the flight attendant getting in the ass made me curious about anal sex. I figured this kid would be a prime candidate because his pencil dick wouldn't tear me apart and my pussy was quite raw from the fucking I had gotten earlier. "How'd you like to put it in my ass? I've been saving it just for you."

"No thanks, your sweet pussy is what I want." He must have been fucking crazy.

"Well, I don't think I'm gonna let you fuck my cunt. But you can have my ass. Any other guy would jump at this chance you know." I turned my back to him, slid my shorts down, and put my hands on a shelf above the mirror. "Oh COME ON! Just put it in my ASS!" I was getting anxious and frustrated.

"OK, ok just settle down." He squeezed into the close quarters behind me, and I stuck my ass out, arching my back.

"Put some of your spit on the end of your cock, it needs to be lubricated." I heard him spit in his hand, then a few seconds later I felt his tip at the entrance to my hole. I spread my legs and reached my hands back to pull my ass cheeks apart. I relaxed my muscles, waiting for his penetration…

"Well? What are you waiting for? I want your cock in my ass, NOW!" Just when I said that I felt him push into me. He didn't push hard enough so I just moved forward, hitting my head on the mirror.

"Ok," I said to him, "just stay where you are and I'll push backwards." I put my hands on the sink and push back slowly until I felt his tip pop inside me.

"Ooohhhh, yeah. Your little cock feels good." I pushed back harder, he slid gradually into my forbidden hole. "Ok, now pump it in and out of me." He followed my directions and started to move in and out. He kept coming back in me at the wrong angle, which made the whole ordeal hurt much more. After a few minutes of this the novelty wore off, and I grew bored with his pumping. I decided to speed up the process, and contracted my ass muscles like I was pushing a shit out, which drew a reaction from him.

"Ohhh, yeah your ass is tight, keep squeezing my cock. If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum." My point exactly. I kept it up and increased the pace; contracting my ass about twice for every time he shoved his cock into me. "Oh! I'm cumming, I'm gonna fill your ass with my hot cum!"

"Go for it stud." That he did, his prick released a surprisingly large about of hot liquid, which I felt pouring into my body. He pumped me a few more times, and then I pushed his cock out of me and pulled my shorts up, with his cum still inside my ass. That's the way I sat for the remaining half hour of the flight, until the plane roughly landed on the ground in California.

To Be Continued...

12