Chelsey's Striptease

Story Info
Public show for strangers!
1.4k words
4.17
46.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long before I met my current girlfriend, Chelsey, I always had a persistent fantasy of visiting a strip club and having my woman perform for all the horny guys who seem so desperate to see a woman they are prepared to pay to watch a woman they can't even touch. This is a recent true story of how I realized this fantasy without preplanning, totally impulsive chain of events that even reminiscing makes me so horny I want to tap her ass again and again!!

I had to travel to a much larger city than the one we live in for business purposes and asked my girlfriend of three years to accompany me. We were only going to be there for two days and at first I considered not inviting her as it was such a short turnaround. Am I ever glad I did!!

Our last night there we decided to go out for a nice meal that was romantic and enchanting. Enjoying a bottle of red wine made us both want to go dancing at some local clubs and we headed out to browse the club strip. We visited a couple of bars and my girlfriend is such a sensuous dancer, bending at the waist and grinding her sexy ass into my groin that it made us both hot and horny. She wore a little black number without bra or panties and high heels. Her dancing got the attention of many guys and several girls at the bars we visited.

We both decided to catch a cab back to the hotel and headed outside. Right where the taxis were waiting in a long line for the rush at closing time, Chelsey noticed a strip bar. She grabbed my arm and told me she had never been to a strip bar, always wondered what they were like and wanted to go inside. I protested lightly saying that I don't like watching naked women I can't touch but the reluctance was more feigned than real to ensure she really wanted to see the performance.

We went inside and grabbed seats at a table for two close to the stage but not in "pervert row". After we were served our drinks by a clothed, but attractive waitress, we settled in to watch the show. The first couple of girls gave mediocre performances but I could tell my girlfriend was getting wet and horny. We had explored her bisexuality in a foursome with another couple but that's another story. She absolutely loves the femininity of women and while she insists that she needs cock to completely satisfy her, it's obvious that another woman gets her motor running!

After another drink or two a very sexy stripper approached our table and inquired whether we would be interested in a "couple's private dance". Chelsey did not even look in my direction to see my reaction but immediately agreed, standing and grabbing my hand to pull me along. To be honest there was not much resistance on my part.

We were led behind a curtained area where mini booths were located and we were directed into one. I was guided into an arm chair and my girlfriend sat on my right leg. Knowing these private dances can be cash grabs I told the stripper we wanted three songs duration. She nodded and proceeded to remove her bikini top immediately, massaging her breasts and flashing wide smiles at my girlfriend. I sat there practically ignored as it was obvious that both girls were very attracted to each other but I had no argument with that! The stripper told Chelsey that she was welcome to touch her anywhere except the crotch area however I was to keep my hands on the arms of the chair where I sat.

She began leaning close to my girlfriend, brushing her nipples across Chelsey's cheeks and lips. My girlfriend started stroking and squeezing our entertainer's breast and I could tell she was so completely engrossed in the sexuality of the scene it was as if she had forgotten I was present. The stripper asked is she could return the favour and touch Chelsey's breasts. In response, Chelsey grabbed her hands and pushed them roughly against her breasts. The stripper was taken aback, in disbelief that Chelsey's breasts were unsupported and yet so firm and perky. She said that she wasn't permitted by the establishment to do it but proceeded to pull the neckline of Chelsey's dress down and began flicking her tongue across her nipples. The whole scene was so erotic I thought I was about to cream my jeans without any physical stimulation.

In too short an order, the songs were over and the entertainer graciously accepted our money and we left the private area and returned to the stage area. Chelsey was leading my by my hand and headed right up to pervert's row, right at the edge of the stage. We got seated and ordered another round of drinks. Chelsey was telling me how wet and horny she was as a result of the girl on girl action. She began running her fingers along my hard cock as it strained against the material. It was obvious that I had enjoyed the action as much or more than she had.

We watched a couple more acts and just as we were chatting about how much we wanted to leave and return to the hotel for some hot sex, the stripper who had provided the private show took her turn on stage so we were rooted to our seats. She immediately spied us too and flashed a broad smile in our direction. She proceeded with her act, using the pole at the center of the stage to demonstrate her acrobatic abilities along with her very sexy naked body.

As the second song of her performance started she strode in our direction across the stage, reached down and clutched Chelsey's hand, pulling her up and onto the stage. There was my girlfriend, on a stripper's stage, dancing a seductive dance with another, completely naked woman! I could tell that the stripper was whispering into Chelsey's ear. Her eyes glanced in my direction and when she saw my ear to ear grin along with the thumbs up sign it was all the permission she needed.

She nodded in the direction of the stripper and the temperature in the room must have immediately went up by ten degrees. The stripper ran her hands all over Chelsey's feminine curves and began working the thin material of her dress up and over her round sexy ass. The whole thing seems surreal to me, finally realizing a long standing fantasy. However in my fantasy I had never envisioned that everybody in the room would know I was with her, I would just be another anonymous guy in the room enjoying the show. The cheers of encouragement the rose in the place brought me back to reality as I looked around to see the completely male audience applauding in the direction of the stage and alternatively looking in my direction with winks and thumbs up signs.

Looking back towards the stage and taking a nervous gulp of my beer I watched as Chelsey's dress was lifted completely over her head, leaving her standing with nothing but black stiletto heels. It was an awesome sight as the two girls, one being my very sexy girlfriend, bump and grind, crouching to brush their faces into each other's pubic region, kissing each other's breast and finally kissing each other deeply on the mouth. The images are forever imprinted on my memory and I constantly relive the most public sexual moment of my life.

The music ended and both girls dismounted the stage to a thunderous round of applause from the crowd. Chelsey sat back next to me and took a huge gulp of her drink to regain her composure but smiling proudly at her moment of glory. We left the club in short order and walked to get a taxi that were much less available at this point. As we strolled the sidewalk, Chelsey could contain herself no longer and pulled me into the doorway of a closed boutique, pulled my still stiff cock out of my jeans and kneeled down to suck and stroke it to the point I thought I would explode. I pulled her back to a standing position and told her we would hurry back to the hotel as she deserved to be fucked royally after such an awesome performance and allowing me to realize a life long fantasy at the same time.

Once back at the hotel she basked in the moment with multiple orgasms as I made love to her while she recalled the events of the evening and adding details of more adventures she would like to pursue. This girlfriend is definitely a keeper!!