Chemical Concocktion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers

She was so wet and touching herself felt so good. She leaned back in her chair and tilted her head back. She pulled at her nipple and felt an orgasm starting. Her pants were in the way, she could touch her clit, but couldn't reach deep enough to slip a finger inside of her. A finger wasn't enough anyway. She wanted more than a finger. She wanted... she wanted to make out with... unbidden, the image of a girl appeared in her mind, that of a shy, quiet nerdy girl, and Jennifer's lust spiked even higher.

[i]No![/i] She forced her mind away from the girl's image. [i]I'm not gay[/i], she thought as she steered herself away from the thought. Instead, she needed a man... a cock inside of her. She started to think of her ex-boyfriend, Tom... but his image didn't give her the heat she needed.

Frustrated, she stopped her ministrations and turned back to her textbook, starting to try and read again. She got through a few more sentences as her horniness overtook her again. Maybe she should just give up studying. It was so hard to concentrate. She was a smart girl, but she was so far behind in her studies and her horniness was making it difficult to understand anything right now. She needed someone to help her get up to speed. She thought of her science teacher, Mr Deering. He could help her. Her hands started touching her body again. [i]He could help me. Oh, god! I'd love him to help me[/i].

Her mind started developing a fantasy where he was helping her study, get organized... and they started kissing. She felt a shudder run through her body. This was the heat she needed. She pushed her pants down to her ankles. Her fingers rubbed on the outside of her panties. They were so slick with her wetness. She pictured him touching her. Kissing her... [i]oh god, that was so hot![/i]

She knew he was a teacher, that he was older than her... but that made it all the better. It was forbidden. She pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger inside of her. Tom had been a decent boyfriend, but he had only been using her for sex. Mr Deering though, he cared. Her finger moved faster. Her other hand slipped down, pushing hard on her abdomen as it slipped down farther and farther.

Mr Deering thought she was smart. He saw the true person that Jennifer was... He saw her was a smart girl... a girl who needed a smart man. [i]I bet he's a good kisser. He looks like a good kisser[/i]. She pictured him kissing her down below... on her pussy. No one had done that before to her, but she could picture it now. She envisioned his mouth working down there, his lips. Her one hand was frigging herself hard, two fingers inside of her working like a jackhammer while the other one was making tight circles on her clit.

She pictured him kissing her pussy.... [i]oh, god! That would feel so good![/i] Then, she had a flash of another... of a girl, what was that girl's name?!? She pictured the girl kissing her mouth while Mr Deering continued with his sucking & kissing of her other lips and that image threw her over the edge. Her body started shaking, convulsing. She slipped out of her chair and onto the floor. The sensations just got better and better, she was climaxing, but it felt like a deeper one was coming. She didn't want to think about the girl, she wasn't gay... but oh god! She felt herself squirting out, spraying. She couldn't hold it in, she wailed in pleasure as her body experienced an amount of pleasure it had never before experienced.

The sensations ebbed. She felt so relaxed, so content... so exhausted. Her eyes slowly closed and felt her consciousness slip from her, her pants still around her ankles, her hands still near her vagina, and a contented smile on her flushed face.

hypnopup
hypnopup
287 Followers
12