Chemical Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now took two fingers and touched the bottom of the base of Cathryn's shaft. She ran glided these fingers up the sensitive underside of the shaft, increasingly giving Cathryn pleasure.

She ran them up to the middle then stopped, then up a little more, then she paused, giving Cathryn what she believed was time to breathe, but quickly ran them up all the way to the tip.

This nearly sent Cathryn over the edge, and a sizable glob of precum shot out from her sensitive tip and landed a foot away.

Luckily she had practice with edging by herself and knew she wouldn't cum just yet but that was the greatest she had felt so far. "Mmmm..." She shook against the desk in Audrey's arms.

"Oh, ha, careful there."

As unnoticed as Audrey was when she came back in on Cathryn, Alexa had opened the door just as Cathryn had shot out the small (for her) bit of precum.

"Ummm.... What's going on?"

Cathryn was frozen speechless, but as per her character, Audrey had an idea. She was already loving touching Cathryn but thought more hands might be even better.

"Hehe, Alex come over and see this incredible thing."

Cathryn was still unable to speak out of the combined pleasure and reaction to Alexa seeing her like this.

"How did this happen?" Alexa inquired, and Audrey explained "Well the whole time I was helping you, Cathryn was trying to subdue this beast, and after you left one thing led to another and now I'm well... 'helping' her too."

"Wow it is really big and..." although she was an innocent girl, this sudden exposure had her curious.

"Oh, you don't seem intimidated", Audrey teased, to which Alexa replied, "Well I had a futa girlfriend once. We never did anything physical though, it was just a romantic relationship."

"Well today's your lucky day, hehe, you can touch it if you want"

"Is that ok Cathryn?" Alexa asked, worried about just doing whatever came into her mind.

Cathryn gave in to her feelings more and couldn't help but drool over having Alexa touch her, hoping Audrey wouldn't stop either. "Yea, actually I'd like that."

At that, Audrey stepped back as the novice Alexa decided to go full force and grab it right away with both hands. Cathryn was caught by surprise from this but wholeheartedly approved "Woah girl, yea I like it."

Alexa used both hands, not going for any subtle moves but simply jacking her off to the best of her ability. She went surprisingly fast and Cathryn began to breathe deeper over the speed. The big meat in her hands was hot and even perspiring a little, adding lubrication to the already present precum. As she continued this rhythmic motion, the cock bobbed up and down as her hands went up and down the shaft.

Audrey took the opportunity to sit in Alexa's office chair and watch the erection getting rubbed, Cathryn's facial expressions, and Alexa's cute butt which was now pointed out as she bent over to get a better handle on the huge thing. Audrey slid her skirt off and slipped her fingers slowly into the dampened lace panties she had on. She was surprised with the ecstasy she was met with while running her fingers across her puffed labia and around her wet hole. Starting slowly at first but gradually picking up speed, she began to thrust in and out while cupping her breast with her other hand.

Alexa then got on her knees partially to the side of Cathryn to continue working, and Cathryn's juices flowed from the tip out onto her blouse. "Oh crap, I don't mean to be getting it everywhere." Cathryn apologized

Alexa brushed it off, "It's ok I'll just take off my shirt and bra." While doing so Cathryn throbbed even more from seeing the round ample breasts that lie before her, now wishing to touch them instead of only being touched.

Audrey had similar feelings while continuing to rub her clitoris, slowly she walked over and went behind Cathryn while whispering in her ear softly and sensually "Mmm now I'm going to play with this perfect butt you've hidden for too long."

The whisper was enough to give her a shock of pleasure and Audrey cupping both cheeks sent another through her body.

"Ohhh I see now, you don't seem to have any balls, so your butt is analogous to them, and it's sensitive to touch here, just like if you did have balls. Am I right?"

Cathryn admitted, "Yea, um they do function like that, and it feels incredible when you massage them," giving into the pleasure "Oh gosh, don't stop."

Audrey loved seeing this wanting side of Cathryn and began to press harder all around the lower back, firm thighs, and supple butt in front of her.

While this occurred, Alexa wanted to change it up a bit, right after Audrey began pressing more, she kissed the tip of Cathryn's huge cockhead

"AH.....ah...." Cathryn felt a powerful surge through her body as another glob of precum shot out like before, this time all over Alexa's face

"Ooh sticky." seemingly, Alexa was unaffected.

"Shit oh gosh be careful, that felt way too good. Actually... come up here so I can caress those perfect breasts of yours."

Cathryn immediately touched them assertively and Alexa let out a sharp moan. The softness of her breasts was quite apparent but her nipples were as hard as stone. Cathryn began to make small circles around her areola with her tongue as Alexa let out another cry.

"Gosh, I kind of went to the bathroom cause I wanted to masturbate, but I couldn't finish because someone walked in, so now I'm really sensitive."

Cathryn was driven further by this news and sucked more and more on her nipples.

Audrey then asked, "Alex, if you're not working her hulk of a cock now, mind helping me out too?" Alexa eagerly ran her fingers up Audrey's thigh, scraping up some of her juices as she did. Then licking it off her hand which made both Cathryn and Audrey let out a moan in unison, "Unfff". Alexa then plunged into the moist hole that she had been assigned as she still moaned from Cathryn's mouth and tongue. Similarly to how she handled Cathryn's huge slab of meat, she simply went at it with full force and not much technique. Regardless of her inexperience, her eagerness made up for it with the speed at which she attacked

Cathryn had really been being pleased now, from the front and back. She felt cum swelling up inside her and didn't know how much more she could endure.

As if by fate, Alexa decided to change her position to better reach Audrey. "Hold on I'm just going to swing my leg over..."

*gasp*

"A..Alexa?"

"What Cathryn?

"You're not wearing panties?"

"No hehe, do you like it?

Alexa had straddled Cathryn's monstrous cock which was building tension, and her drooling crotch now rubbed against the base of it.

"Oh.....oh....oh...."

Audrey and Alexa could see the building tension within Cathryn.

In a flush of pleasure from Alexa doing the same to her, Audrey's hand slipped from Cathryn's butt to her crotch where Cathryn was dripping herself.

"OHHhh.... shit" Another loud moan from Cathryn

Just the hot, gooey feeling of Cathryn's pussy nearly sent Audrey near over the edge in addition to Alexa who was now generously pressing in and rubbing her clit. Cathryn felt deep, deep waves crashing into her as she was bombarded from all sides. Alexa, from the roughness Cathryn had been suckling her breasts and the grinding of her pussy on the immense cock, was feeling close to something coming over her as well. Her whole body began to move more violently, greasing up and down the shaft, hitting the base hard. With her whole body moving, the hand which rubbed Audrey's crotch rubbed harder and faster. Audrey responded by squeezing Cathryn's swollen, bulging butt harder and thrusting her fingers deeper and deeper.

Cathryn was incapacitated, every nerve of her body was roaring with ecstatic fire, and this fire built in her loins and could not be stopped.

"Oh .... oh ohhh...

ah ah ahhh, hng..."

"Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!"

Cathryn bucked with tremendous force as the immense orgasm took over. An enormous shot of cum erupted out of her cock and splattered over the wall. She twitched and bucked again and again, erupting long thick streams of hot cum that coated all around the office, hitting walls, desks, knocking over monitors and more. Her twitching cock sent Alexa and Audrey over the edge too. The shaking from the cum shooting cock on her clit caused Alexa herself to shake uncontrollably as she began to squirt all over Cathryn's erupting cock. But the spray from her loins wasn't nearly as impressive as the orgasm Audrey experienced. At the moment she was about to cum, she thrust her hips into Cathryn's left cheek and rubbed her clit hard against the butt she had fallen in love with.

Then a huge stream of her honey burst out on Cathryn's butt and legs as she seized up, while Cathryn's own pussy twitched, shooting out more gooey juices. And Cathryn kept going, ropes of sticky cum blowing out of her and landing as far away as the other side of the room. Alexa moaned with a high pitched voice that only added to Cathryn's orgasm, causing her moan more too, but deeply and loudly. With the last squeeze from Alexa's tired hips, the last shot of cum exploded out with almost as much force as the first that had left her cock, with a drop of it hanging from the end

The room wasn't completely covered but there was a considerable portion of sex juice in any place you looked. All three ladies near-collapsed from the orgasms they had just experienced, they sat propped up against one of the desks

"Oh geez, that was....." Cathryn gasped for air, barely being able to speak

Audrey was pleased with the fantastic mess they made, "Oh my god Cat look at all that cum, that's crazy."

"Fuck I'd been pent up for longer than usual, oh god but I've never felt that good before."

Audrey smiled "Well now you're going to feel that way a lot more." and she rested her head on Cathryn's shoulder

"And did you call me Cat?"

"Yea", Audrey replied "I call her Alex instead of Alexa. now I'm gonna call you Cat."

"Hey, guys..... That was great, we should do that again sometime. But for now.... What are we going to do about this mess?" Alexa worried

They all looked at each other

"Leave work and let the custodians clean it up?" Cat questioned

Audrey nodded "Leave work and let the custodians clean it up."

----Later that night----

"Hey honey I gotta go, I'm on duty now, I'll call when I'm done cleaning."

Hanging up, the lonesome custodian wheeled his cart further down the hallway

"Alright what do we have in this offic....."

He sighed heavily, then grabbed his mop in a most melancholy way.

12