Chemistry 103

Story Info
Taking Sarah somewhere a little more private...
2.8k words
4.63
47k
36

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of the Chemistry series. You may want to read Chemistry 101 and Chemistry 102 before you enjoy this one.

*****

Sarah's heart was pounding in her chest, thumping against her ribcage as she finished gathering her belongings from her locker. Even though she had already enjoyed a vigorous fucking during second period, she had been dripping wet all day. The knowledge that she was one careless move away from flashing her swollen cunt or her hardened nipples to her classmates was utterly titillating. Sarah was beginning to think she might be a bit of a closet exhibitionist - getting finger fucked in the back of the lab with only a table to block the view had been even hotter than she'd imagined. Not as hot as going down on Nate while Rob slammed into her from behind over that same lab table, but still really, really hot.

Sarah felt moisture begin to slide down her inner thighs as she pictured the three of them fucking in the study room where Nate's fingers and tongue had brought her to such an intense orgasm the day before. She leaned her forehead against the cool metal of her locker door, breathing shallowly as she fantasized.

Suddenly she was pinned against the locker by two hard, male bodies. A low voice whispered into her ear, warm breath on her neck.

"Hey there, little girl. Did you miss us?"

Sarah spun around, turning to face the two boys who had been driving her to distraction. Nate and Rob leaned into her, demonstrating quite plainly that they too were already turned on. Two stiff cocks pressed against her hips, making her lick her lips with anticipation.

Nate, consistently the bolder and more mischievous of the two, reached up under her skirt, swirling his fingers against her clit before sliding two fingers into her wet, eager cunt.

"Damn, Sarah. Have you been this wet all day?"

She looked at him with widened grey-blue eyes shining with innocence.

"Am I wet? Gee, I guess I am. It must have something to do with the fact that I've been thinking all day about the two of you fucking me until I can barely walk."

Rob made a low, strained sound in his throat as he jerked his cock against her hip.

"God Sarah, it is so fucking hot when you say things like that."

Nate thrust his fingers slowly in and out of her, not breaking eye contact for even a second, as he said, "Well, I guess we'll just have to move this somewhere more private." He withdrew his hand from her cunt, making her whimper slightly. Still holding her gaze with his own, he sucked his fingers clean, before remarking, "You taste fantastic, by the way."

Her knees trembled beneath her, but she managed to remain perched atop her four-inch heels, supported by the pressure of their hips against hers and the hard metal lockers at her back. She gave them a slow, sultry smile.

"All right, boys, where to?"

Rob and Nate glanced at each other. After a moment, Rob said, "My parents are out of town for the weekend. I have the house to myself for the next two days."

"Perfect," Sarah replied. "By the way, you guys are clean, right?"

They both nodded.

"Good, that means we can dispense with the condoms - I'm on the pill."

Huge grins appeared on their faces.

"All right," Rob announced, "I'll drive."


Sarah wasn't sure how they had made it to Rob's pickup truck, barely keeping their hands off of one another. She clutched the strap of her shoulder bag with both fists, fighting to maintain enough composure to give the outward impression of calm.

Rob opened the door for her, and she hopped up into the truck, sliding across the seat to the middle of the cab. Nate jumped in beside her on the passenger's side, and Rob slid into the driver's seat. They closed the doors with a thud, and Rob turned the key and threw the truck into drive. As they peeled out of the parking lot, Sarah dropped her bag and jacket to the floor and breathed a sigh of relief.

Her brief moment of calm lasted about three seconds before Nate grabbed her about the waist and pulled her into his lap. He clasped her shoulders in his large hands and kissed her passionately. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and ground her bare cunt against his lap, reveling in the friction against her clit.

Rob groaned and clutched the steering wheel with both hands. He pressed harder on the accelerator, urging the truck faster along the road.

Nate reached between them and scrambled to unbuckle his belt, jerking his pants down over his hips and down his thighs a few inches. Sarah rose on her knees briefly to readjust her position over his thighs, then sank down onto his cock. They both moaned.

Rob turned the car onto the gravel road that led to his house. It was uneven, and the truck was old, with lousy shocks.

Sarah bounced up and down on Nate's cock with the rhythm of the truck's movement. She clung to his shoulders and kissed him, her tongue dueling with his.

"Oh my God, you feel incredible," he gasped into her mouth.

Nate brought his hands up to her breasts and squeezed, circling his thumbs against her nipples through the thin fabric of her tank top.

Sensing that Rob was feeling left out, Sarah reached one hand out to the side and stroked the bulge that pressed against the fabric of his pants. He involuntarily thrust his hips against her hand, causing the truck to jerk forward as he pressed harder against the gas pedal.

"If you keep that up, I'll have to pull over," he warned.

"Fine, fine," she laughed, "I'll keep my hands to myself and Nate over here."

Nate moved his mouth to the side of her neck and began kissing her pulse point, laving it with his tongue. She arched her back and pressed her breasts into his hands, lifting her hips up and down, squeezing his cock with the tightness of her cunt with every motion.

Suddenly they came to an abrupt halt. Sarah bounced particularly hard against Nate's lap, his rigid length penetrating her even deeper than it had before. She moaned.

"We're here!" exclaimed Rob cheerfully, "Time to get out!"

Sarah leaned her forehead against Nate's and sighed. He thrust into her few more times, then reluctantly withdrew and allowed her to dismount. Rob helped her down from the truck, slamming the door shut behind her. Nate followed a few steps behind them as they walked up to the house, his gait somewhat awkward due the bulging erection he had stuffed into his pants.

Rob opened the door to the house and escorted Sarah to the kitchen, Nate trailing them.

"You want anything to drink?" he offered.

Sarah thought he was being very sweet and polite, but she was far too horny for such pleasantries at this point. She wanted to rekindle the fire she'd seen in his eyes that morning. She smiled up at him from beneath her lashes.

"The only thing I am interested in drinking right now is a couple of cocks' worth of cum. Got any for me?"

She was rewarded by a strangled sound from Rob's throat.

The boys converged on her and sandwiched her between them. Rob cupped her face in his hands and kissed her hard, pressing his cloth-covered erection against her stomach. Nate dusted kisses all over her shoulders, cupping her breasts in his hands and pushing his own bulge against her ass.

Sarah was in heaven. She felt wild, desired, and incredibly turned on. She grabbed one of Rob's hands and shoved it beneath her skirt. He responded just as she'd hoped, thrusting one, then two fingers into her cunt. She sighed into his mouth, pressing her hips against his hand, winding her arms around his neck. Nate slipped his hands beneath her top and started twisting her tight little nipples between his fingers, intensifying the sensations.

As Rob began rubbing his thumb against her clit, Sarah realized that she was already close to orgasm, stimulated by Nate's ample cock earlier and by both of their attentions now. She wanted to finish with one of them inside her, so she pulled away, panting, to lean back against the sink.

Rob and Nate stared at her with a mixture of confusion and desire written across their faces. Her skirt had ridden up around her hips, revealing the smooth skin of her shaved, dripping cunt, her hair was tousled, and her nipples were poking hard against the thin fabric of her tank top. She looked utterly ripe for a good, hard fucking and she knew it.

"I think it's time we moved this to a bed, don't you?"

She had barely finished speaking when Nate made his move. He bent down slightly, put both hands under her ass, and hoisted her up over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. She shrieked in surprise and amusement.

"You put me down this minute, Nathan Powers!"

He smacked her ass lightly and replied, "Not a chance. Which way to your bedroom, Rob?"

Rob led the way down the hall to a blue-painted room filled with posters of space, a handful of sports trophies, and a full-size bed with a navy comforter in the center. Nate threw Sarah down on the bed and climbed on beside her. Rob joined them on Sarah's other side.

"Now," said Nate, "I think it's high time we got to see all of you. Strip, little girl."

Sarah felt a new rush of wetness between her legs at the authoritative tone in his voice. She decided to put on a show for them. She slid off the bed and stood at the foot of it.

She pushed her hands through her hair and trailed them over her shoulders and down to her breasts. Squeezing the flesh with both hands, she pinched at her nipples, moaning little sounds of appreciation at the sensation. She left her breasts and slid her hands down the sides of her small waist, skimming past her hips.

She reached the hem of her tank top and cross her arms, grabbing the edges of the fabric and pulling upward. As the top cleared her head, she tossed it to one corner of the room. As she focused on Rob and Nate again, she saw that they had both unfastened their pants and pulled out their cocks, and they were stroking them slowly while staring at her with undisguised lust in their eyes. Their obvious desire only turned her on even more.

Wanting to draw this out a little bit longer, she raised one leg and braced it against the edge of the bed. Her skirt slid up her hips, revealing her pink, swollen lips and firm, throbbing clit. Pressing her breasts against her thigh, she leaned down to unfasten the strap of her left shoe. Removing it carefully, she dropped it to the floor.

She placed her left foot back on the floor and raised her right foot to the edge of the bed. Rather than reaching for her shoe, she cupped her right breast with one hand and reached her hand down toward her dripping wetness. She gently circled two fingers around her clit, trying not to go too far and make herself come right away. Her right hand plucked at the tight little bud of her nipple. Leaving her left thumb rubbing in circles, she slipped two fingers inside herself, sighing at the feeling of being filled again, if only partially.

Rob and Nate had now fully disrobed and were avidly jerking their cocks, unconsciously in sync as they watched Sarah fuck herself.

She reached her right hand toward her shoe and carefully unbuckled the strap, slowly thrusting her fingers in and out of her cunt. She slid her foot out of the shoe and let it fall to the floor.

She had just enough to time to catch a flash of movement from the corner of her eye before Nate was on her, pushing her down against the edge of the bed. She caught herself on her hands, legs splayed apart, ass tipped up in the air.

Nate pressed the tip of his cock against her opening, rubbing it against her, coating it in her moisture. She pushed back against him, sliding an inch or two inside her. That was all it took.

Whatever restraint Nate had been exercising disappeared entirely, and he thrust his length completely into her, balls slapping against her clit as he bottomed out.

"Fuck!" Sarah exclaimed as the angle of the position and Nate's size caused him to reach deeper than anything had ever been inside her.

Rob, meanwhile, had slid down toward the bottom of the bed, positioning his hips underneath Sarah's face. Driven to new heights of desire by Nate's deep, forceful fucking, she licked the head of his cock with all the enthusiasm of a porn star, bobbing her head slightly as she worked her tongue all around the most sensitive spots. Then, without warning him, she plunged her head down toward his crotch, taking him all the way into her throat until her nose came to rest in the patch of curly hair above his shaft.

"Oh my God, " Rob gasped, "that is fucking incredible. I...oh my God."

Sarah laughed, her throat vibrating against him. She raised her head, and then lowered it again, matching the rhythm of Nate's thrusts into her cunt. Nate increased his speed, pushing her back against his cock with both hands against her hips. Sarah could feel herself getting wound tighter and tighter, every stroke smacking his balls against her sensitive clit. She pulled back up from deep-throating Rob and resumed sucking and licking his cock as though it were a warm, pulsing Popsicle.

"Fuck," Nate groaned, "I'm gonna come. You're just so tight..."

His movements became faster and more erratic. His hands left her hips and began grasping her breasts, forcefully massaging the soft, yielding flesh. The pace was too much now for her to concentrate on Rob. She was only sporadically licking him, her whole body shaking with every thrust of Nate's cock.

Nate pinched both her nipples at once, slamming into her as he emptied his balls into her tight, welcoming heat, crying out in ecstasy and relief. Sarah had felt herself just starting to come as he finished, her orgasm interrupted as he slipped from inside her, covered in their combined release.

She felt no more than a second of frustration, however, as Rob gripped her hips and hauled her up onto the bed, dropping her directly onto his fat, straining cock. The contact nearly sent her over the edge. She pushed him onto his back and planted her hands on either side of his shoulders, instantly setting up a fast, pounding rhythm as she rose and fell on her knees.

Rob reached down between their hips and began furiously rubbing her clit, drawing little mewling sounds from her throat as she fucked him.

Sarah was going mad with pleasure. His fingers and cock were driving her utterly wild, making her lose all control. Rob had begun thrusting back against her, and she was now bouncing against his lap with every jerk of his hips. Suddenly she felt a warm, hard body against her back and a finger pressing against the pucker of her asshole.

Nate had coated his fingers with the fluids covering his cock, and his index finger slid easily into Sarah's tight opening, her hole stretching to accommodate him.

Sarah came with a loud wail, the combined sensations of Rob's talented fingers and thick, pounding cock, along with Nate's finger in her ass, sending her into an orgasm that tore the breath from her lungs.

Every muscle seemed to tighten at once, her back arching as she shuddered in ecstasy. Her spasms pulled Rob over the brink as well, his hips thrusting one last time as he erupted inside her. She fell forward against his chest, head dropping onto his shoulder, as her legs gave out, sprawled with his softening cock still inside her.

They lay there for a moment, panting together, as they came down from their shared orgasm. Nate crawled into the bed beside them, pulling her off to the side. He slid her skirt down her trembling thighs and pushed it off the edge of the bed. Having finally divested her of her last piece of clothing, he spooned against her back, leaving one of her legs draped across Rob's thigh. Surrounded by warmth, Sarah felt as though all of the tension had gone out of her body, leaving her boneless and satisfied.

No one spoke for a long moment.

Then, feeling an insistent pressure between the cheeks of her ass and a growing hardness beneath her thigh, she smiled and asked with a saucy lilt in her voice, "So, who's up for round two? I believe this ass still needs to get fucked."

Two pair of hips jerking against her naked flesh were all the answer that she needed.