Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Oh, god," Stef finally groaned as she sank back down on the seat when her climax eventually waned.

"That was wonderful," she gasped.

Cole hadn't stopped. He had maybe slowed a little to give her a minute to catch her breath but he was still pumping his cock into her now wetter cunt. As she recovered, he picked up speed. His cock still felt like iron and his balls had yet to announce their impending release by tightening to his shaft. In fact, they slapped repeatedly against Stef's ass adding more stimulation for both of them. In no time, Cole had her going again.

"Oh, god!" Stef growled, as she felt another orgasm beginning to brew and it felt like it might be a tidal wave.

Cole was starting to sweat. He felt perspiration building on his face and body as he fucked Stef with reckless abandon. His shirt, which had never come off, was beginning to cling to him. Nevertheless, he fucked her forcefully still. His cock hitting areas inside her that no one ever had as he changed the angle of his thrusts occasionally to keep from cramping in his legs.

"Ahh...so good, Cole. So good...,"

Cole's cock was like a piston and his body drove it deep each time into Stef's receptive cunt. She began to shake and tremble as her new orgasm approached. A few more deep hard thrusts and Cole pushed her over the edge. She dug her nails without thinking into his sides as she peaked.

"Ahh...fuck meeee...," Stephanie growled. "I'm cumming...ahh...cumming...,"

Rockets burst in her brain like the Fourth of July. Tidal waves of blissful pleasure emanated from her pussy and consumed everything in their path as they spread quickly across her body. It was like a tsunami of unequalled proportions. She felt fluids not leaking but pouring from her body through her vagina. Cole's cock started to make wet squishy noises as he kept on fucking her. Her clamping pussy walls were finally taking their toll on him. He now could feel the beginnings of a tremendous climax coming, even as Stephanie's second one finally slowed.

Cole slowed only long enough to allow Steffie to recover somewhat. He took the time to suck on her beautiful nipples that only sought to heighten her pleasure. They felt super sensitive after two orgasms and his sucking was driving her crazy.

"Oh, Cole. That feels great!" Stef gasped.

"I love your tits," Cole groaned.

"I love your cock," Stef said back, with a huge but somewhat tired smile.

"Here's some more," Cole said, as he thrust forward to once again bury it deep inside her.

"Ahh..., oh, god...you feel like you're in my belly," Stef concluded.

Cole's own desires were taking over now. He was back to fucking her hard and deep. He could feel his balls tight to his shaft and churning with a new load of boiling cum. Cole pounded into Stef driving her ass hard into the car seat below. Her hands were back on his sides and her incredibly firm tits shook like they were in an earthquake.

Cole could feel his orgasm approaching. If possible it encouraged him to fuck even harder. Sweat dripped from his nose onto Stef's tits but she hardly noticed. Her body was covered with a film of perspiration too and amazingly she felt another climax coming.

Within minutes they were cumming together. Cole roared as his cockhead swelled inside her, then exploded sending a missile of sperm deep inside her pussy. It was followed in rapid succession by several more powerful ejaculations. The noisy wet sounds of their fucking filled the car as they both groaned through their climaxes. Stephanie wasn't sure but she felt like she might have momentarily passed out. Her body shuddered as pleasurable shockwaves enveloped her. Her mind had trouble focusing as the bliss took her. Her nails raked Cole's sides as she peaked.

Cole finally stopped fucking her as the last pulse of his cock leaked more sperm inside her. Her cunt now felt like a sloppy mess. His cock easily slid back and out as it softened. Stef moaned as the big dick exited her spent body. He had fucked her better than anyone before. She had never felt this well fucked.

"Oh, god, Cole," Stef groaned. "That was incredible!"

"My god! That was unbelievable," Cole responded, as he sat back and wiped the sweat from his forehead on the back of his hand.

"I think you fucked me senseless," Stef stated, with a laugh.

"I'm exhausted," Cole agreed, with a chuckle of his own.

Stef sat up and kissed him. Cole reached in the front seat and grabbed a box of tissues from the floor. He took several then gave the whole box to Stef. He wiped his forehead before doing his cock. Stef did the same to her face then soaked up the flow from her pussy. The seat below her was a wet mess. She showed Cole and together they used several tissues to get what they could.

They had just finished when more lights entered the overlook about a hundred yards away. Something unusual about the car caught Stef's eye. Seconds later she knew what as it slowed.

"Cole, it's a police car," Stef shouted.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers