Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 07

Story Info
Nerds and sluts make it to prom.
10.6k words
4.63
203.7k
63

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

Stef's excitement for the prom grew as the week progress. It was a busy week. With all the preparations she hardly had time to think. Kendall, Michelle, and she all had appointments together at the same salon to get their hair done on Friday. Not only were they getting their hair done, but their parents were springing for nails, facial, and toes too.

A last minute run to the mall by all three girls took place, so they could all get the perfect bra and panty sets for their gowns and afterwards. Jewelry was also a priority and they took care of that too. A stop at the flower shop on Thursday for lapel flowers for the guys was also on the list. Every day seemed to be filled with things to do. She saw Cole on Wednesday to study but they never had time or the right opportunity that night for sex.

The guys were busy too with arranging for the limo and getting flowers. They were picking their tuxes up on Friday. Unlike the girls, the haircuts were taken care of separately and during the week. Cole and Mark went for a couple long runs to burn off steam and stay fit. Mark even convinced Cole to come over one night so his older sister could help them with a few dance lessons.

By the time Saturday arrived, everything was ready. Kendall's house would be the site for the picture taking before. Her parents were throwing a little party for the attending parents to photograph their kids and have some snacks and drinks. The beginning of the day involved cleaning cars and last minute preparations. By the time they all headed to Kendall's everyone was relieved a little to finally have the big day here.

The party at Kendall's house was fun and everyone got into the picture taking act. The ladies looked stunning in their gowns and the guys all looked handsome dressed in their tuxes. There were group pictures and parents taking individual shots. Kendall had invited three other couples Stephanie and her knew well. They all had a fun time and posed for many pictures. It was hard to tell who was having more fun though. The parents were all smiling from ear to ear. When not taking pictures of their prom couple they were mingling with the other parents. The food was great and the teens had soft drinks while the adults sipped wine or beer. Everyone had a great time.

Stef had gone with Kendall to her bedroom to help Kay with a last minute dress adjustment. When she returned, she looked for Cole again and was glad when she spotted him talking with Kyle like they were old buddies.

"Hey, you two," Stef said upon coming up on them.

"Hi, Stef," Kyle said.

"Hey, Stef," Cole answered.

"What are you two talking about?"

"You," Kyle said, with a broad smile.

"Me?"

"Well, actually Kendall and you. Cole and I were just commenting on how we were the luckiest guys of all because we had the two cutest ladies of all," Kyle explained.

"Definitely," Cole agreed.

"Well, you guys are pretty handsome yourselves," Stephanie stated.

"Maybe, but you two make us look great," Kyle added.

"Thanks. That's a nice thing to say. I'm sure Kendall will like hearing that too."

"Where is she?" Kyle asked.

"She's working on her dress with her mom. She won't be long. Just a minor thing to do," Stef explained.

When the limos finally arrived, the party came to a flurry of activity as everyone prepared to leave. The parents all mingled around until the prom goers finally had everything together and left. Last minute pictures and shots of the departing limos concluded the party.

On the ride there in the limo Cole whispered with Stef, "Kyle is better at knowing the right thing to say."

"He's had more practice is all," Stef said.

"Maybe, but he seems to have a knack for knowing what to say when. I usually just get tongue tied when I see you," Cole said.

"You do not. Besides, it's flattering that I have that affect on you. So see, you do know how to make a girl feel good," Stephanie rationed.

They smiled at each other and kissed.

"Hey, none of that now," Michelle yelled, but laughed. "That's for later."

"Only practicing," Stef yelled back, but laughed as well.

"You two don't need any practice," Kendall exclaimed, with glee.

"Let's try to be ladies now," Kyle said, joining the fun.

"As opposed to what?" Michelle asked. "Sluts?"

"Speak for yourself," Kendall said, but they all cracked up.

They were still laughing merrily went the limos pulled up to the banquet hall where the prom was to be held. The couples all piled out of the limos and walked inside. Several teachers were there to chaperone the prom and the couples were introduced one by one as if at a royal ball. The band was already playing and several couples were out on the dance floor and others in their seats. The hall was decorated great and the theme was prominently displayed, "A Time to Remember."

It was a large prom and many tables were set up for groups of ten people at each table. The three couples were all at the same table along with two of the other couples from the second limo. They started by getting punch and mingling around the tables. Shortly though, everyone started dancing at the first slow song.

Cole tried to remember the lessons from Mark's Sister as Stephanie and he moved on the dance floor. 'She is light as a feather,' Cole thought, as he danced with Stef. 'She is gorgeous too in that red dress.'

Stephanie too had thoughts running through her head as they danced, 'Cole looks so handsome in his tux. He's a better dancer than I imagined. This is going to be fun.'

The prom progressed with everything going perfectly. The competition for prom king and queen started, as well as the dance competition. The teachers were doing the judging of the dance competition and all three couples made it through the first round of eliminations. Cole and Stef held their own in the dance competition. So did Mark and Michelle and Kendall and Kyle, with everyone making it to the third round. About two thirds of the couples had been eliminated already.

The competition became more intense for the dance competition when there were only ten couples left. The next cut down to five eliminated Stef and Cole, as well as Mark and Michelle. All throughout the dance competition the voting and judging for the prom king and queen continued too. All three couples were still in the running but everyone knew the really competition was between Cole and Stef and Stef's old boyfriend Chris. He was coupled with a pretty girl name Rachel. They were the top competition to Cole and Stef.

Kendall and Kyle took third in the dance contest. As the others were all standing up clapping to congratulate the winners of the dance competition, Jordan walked over. His date, Bonnie, was back at their table. He walked right up to Cole with Stef standing there too.

"You must think your pretty hot shit, Richards," Jordan said. Stef could tell he had been drinking.

"Jordan, just leave us alone," Stef said.

"What's your problem, Jordan?" Cole countered.

"You're my problem, Richards," Jordan said.

"Is that so?" Cole said, squaring shoulders with Jordan.

"Cole, ignore him. Jordan, just leave please," Stef said.

"This is between me and your geeky friend here, Stef," Jordan stated.

"You got something you want to say to me...," Cole said, but all of a sudden Mark stepped in between them.

"Get lost, Jordan," Mark said.

"Get the fuck outta here, midget. This is between me and tough guy here," Jordan yelled.

"You want to pick a fight with Cole, you'll have to go through me first," Mark stated.

"Step aside, runt, before I step on you," Jordan barked.

"Mark," Cole started to say.

"I'll handle it, Cole. Just relax," Mark said.

"You'll handle my ass, fucker," Jordan said. "Get the fuck outta the way before you get hurt, asshole."

"We'll see about that," Mark stated.

"If I have to deck you to get at your dork friend, that suits me fine," Jordan barked again.

"Go ahead," Mark countered. "I need to see if the lessons paid off."

"What the fuck you talking about! Get the hell outta the way, mother fucker!" Jordan yelled again.

Stef looked around and noticed a teacher or two beginning to notice the exchange. They were starting to make their way towards the table. Jordan was ruining everything.

"Go away, Jordan!' Stef screamed. Fortunately the music drowned out her words for all but the closest tables.

"Mark, let me..." Cole began.

"I was talking about my three degrees of black belt," Mark said to Jordan.

Jordan may have been drunk but his face registered the surprise.

"You're no fuckin third degree black belt, you asshole!" Jordan barked.

"I've been taking lessons since I was eight," Mark said calmly, besides facing off with the taller Jordan. Cole knew that was true as they had talked about it.

"Get the fuck outta here," Jordan said.

"No, you get the fuck outta here," Mark stated.

"You better leave, Jordan. The teachers are coming," Stef exclaimed.

Jordan turned and saw one of the male gym teachers and another teacher rapidly approaching.

"Fuck you all!" Jordan shouted. "This isn't over, Richards."

"Anytime, asshole!" Cole yelled back.

Jordan turned and left just as the teachers arrived.

"Is there a problem here, Mr. Richards," the teacher said to Cole.

"None now, sir," Cole replied.

"We don't want any trouble here, is that understood," the gym teacher said.

"Yes, sir," Cole answered.

Kyle and Kendall had just rejoined the group and looked questioningly while the teachers turned to leave. The five couples took their seats as Kyle and Kendall showed off their trophy and asked what was going on. Cole and Stef watched as the teachers approached Jordan at his table. They could see an exchange of words but could not hear what was said.

"What's going on here?" Kyle asked.

"That jerk, Jordan, came over here and tried to pick a fight with Cole," Stef said.

"He did?" Kendall exclaimed. "That ass."

"What happened?" Kyle asked Cole.

"Well, we might have gotten it on but my buddy, Mark here, stepped in and backed Jordan down," Cole said, patting Mark on the back.

"Yeah, you were great, Mark," Michelle exclaimed. "I didn't know you took karate and that you were a third degree black belt."

"Wow, that was awesome," Stef agreed.

"That's my man," Michelle said, cuddling up to Mark's arm.

"Good job, Mark," Kyle stated, as the others praised him too.

The couples danced a few more dances until the music stopped and it was time to announce the king and queen winners. The last five couples remaining in the competition were read off, each getting applause. The greatest applause came for both Stef and Cole and Rachel and Chris. All five couples were asked to come up towards the stage by the teachers running the event. Kendall and Kyle were included in the five.

When they were all assembled in front, the teachers explained they would announce the winners by elimination. Unfortunately, Kendall and Kyle were the first named, meaning they came in fifth. As everyone expected, the two other couples were eliminated leaving just Cole and Stef as well as Rachel and Chris. The band played background music hyping the tension as the final place, the runners up were named. The announcing teacher was Mrs. Marshall. She was a favorite among the students of the class and the crowd cheered as she read the final names.

"Rachel and Chris," Mrs. Marshall said, and the rest was drowned out by the roar from the crowd.

Stef and Cole had won king and queen of the prom and they hugged as the crowd cheered. Chris and Rachel shook their hands as good runners up but Stef saw in Chris' eyes his real disappointment.

Mrs. Marshall helped Stef with her crown. Two other teachers helped them complete their royal decorations. Then Stef and Cole got to lead off the next dance alone. Fortunately it was a slow one as Cole's knees were knocking being the only ones out on the dance floor. He wasn't nearly as used to being the object of attention like Stephanie. Soon others joined them to dance and congratulate them. Stef was elevated as Cole tried to just be humble.

The prom went on for another hour. At one point Michelle and Tina, one of the other girls at their table, came back from the bathroom buzzing. They could hardly contain their laughter as they sat down.

"You'll never guess what we just heard," Michelle mused.

"Yeah, it was unbelievable," Tina agreed.

"What?" Kendall asked for everyone at the table.

"One of the teachers went outside for a smoke and caught Becky Rogers giving Sam Coulter head in the parking lot between several parked cars," Michelle said, as she nearly cracked up laughing.

"No way!" Kyle stated, but starting to laugh too.

"Yeah, she left Darnell, her date, sitting at the table while she went outside with Sam," Tina added giggling.

"What did the teacher do?" Stef asked chuckling too.

"Apparently she didn't see the whole thing. I mean we heard that she caught them pretty much after the deed was done," Michelle told them.

Tina added, "Yeah, he was supposedly zipping up but Becky was still kneeling and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand."

"Oh, my god," Kendall said, cracking up.

"The teacher apparently heard her spit his stuff out on the ground and that's when she found them," Michelle explained, with tears running down her cheeks from laughing.

Tina said, "Good thing it was dark out or the teacher might have seen it on the ground for sure."

"Dumb girl should learn to swallow," Michelle added, still wiping tears.

Cole and Mark weren't laughing as hard as the rest as Stef looked at them between giggles. "What's the matter?"

"We know Sam and Darnell but not Becky," Mark explained, a bit perplexed as Sam was white and Darnell black.

"Becky is the black girl with the big tits," Stef said. "You must have seen her around."

"She left boyfriend Darnell to go suck off Sam?" Mark asked, surprised.

"Yeah, how about that?" Stef added, with a mischievous smile.

The prom ended around eleven and everyone left to attend various parties. Stef hoped they didn't run into Jordan anywhere. She didn't want to see Chris either at any of the parties.

They were borrowing Cole's Dad's SUV for the ride up to the lake house. They planned to leave for the lake after stopping at a party or two. The idea was to be on the road by one o'clock. It was a two hour ride and Cole didn't want to be driving too late.

The first party they stopped at was at Peggy's house. Peggy was fun and all the girl's liked her. Kyle knew her but Mark and Cole did not. Michelle tried to describe her to the guys on the ride over as the cute black girl with the fantastic butt. From that description both Mark and Cole then realized who she was.

"Oh, so you guys have obviously checked her butt out," Michelle complained.

"Well...," Mark started.

"Yeah, all you have to do is describe her ass and they know right away who you are talking about," Stef chimes in.

"You got to admit, she does have a nice tush," Cole said, trying to come to Mark's and his own rescue.

"You like girl's tushes, Cole?" Kendall asked, and winked at Stef.

"I like Stef's," Cole stated diplomatically.

"Good answer," Stef said, smiling at him.

When they arrived at the party quite a few cars were already there. Stef noticed a couple guys getting high in a parked car but was thankful Jordan nor Chris were among them. They entered the open door of the house only to be greeted by Peggy's mom. Obviously her parents were home.

"Hi, Mrs. Wright," Michelle said. Peggy and she had hung out together a few times.

"Oh, hi, Michelle," Mrs. Wright answered. "Everyone is out back."

The six of them filtered through a few people in the kitchen and made their way out of the house. Peggy came up to them as they made it out into the backyard. It was already crowded. Several picnic tables were set up with food. Coolers with drinks were nearby and many people were seated eating. Others were gathered in many small groups talking. By the noise level everyone was having a good time.

"Hey, you guys," Peggy said. "Thanks for coming."

"Looks like nearly everyone from the class is here," Michelle claimed.

"I guess a lot of people decided to come here rather than some of the other parties," Peggy suggested happily.

"Sweet," Kyle said and gave Peggy a hello kiss on the cheek.

Stef introduced Cole and Mark and they exchanged greetings with Peggy. She congratulated Cole and Stef for winning king and queen.

Kendall jokingly said, "Don't forget our third place finish in the dance contest."

They all agreed Kyle and her deserved praise for that too. Peggy told them to get something to eat or drink. She had to go check on more ice.

They mingled at the party for a while then got some food and grabbed a free table. The guys seemed to be famished but the girls only picked at a few things, mostly a couple of desserts. Several of the football players had snuck in booze and they were spiking anyone's drink that asked. The first hour or so went by quickly. Everyone congratulated the king and queen which, of course, made Stef very happy and embarrassed Cole. The other limo had dropped the same three couples from pictures at Kendall's here too and they all partied together. Music played out of some speakers set up in the backyard and several couples were dancing. Kyle and Kendall joined them for a while.

Word started spreading around the party of a house where the parents weren't home and soon the crowd started to slowly dwindle. It was already getting late and the three couples decided to begin the drive rather than risk getting stuck at another party for too long; besides several of them had good reasons to want to leave anyway. Stef did not want to risk running into Jordan or Chris again. Cole was happy not to have to make the drive too tired and the others were just happy to get to the comfort and quiet of the lake house. Naturally everyone had a good idea, or their own opinions, of how fun things would be once they got there, after all, multiple bedrooms without parents.

"Let's just get going, Kay," Stef suggested.

"Yeah, I'm all for that," she said, squeezing Kyle's arm seductively.

"Me too," Kyle then chimed in, smiling at Kendall.

"Okay then, let's go," Cole agreed.

The three couples said their goodbyes, thanked Peggy and her parents, and then took the limo back to Cole's house. His father's SUV was already loaded with the luggage for the trip. They said their goodbyes to Cole's father, who was still awake, got the usual drive careful speech, and then left. They actually had timed it well. It was only ten after one, so they were nearly right on their original plan.

The ride went smoothly. Everyone stayed awake to help Cole pass the time. They had the music cranked and were drinking caffeinated sodas to stay awake. Michelle and Mark were in the very back and maybe a half hour into the trip started kissing like newlyweds. Stef had noticed a change in Michelle's attitude towards Mark since he stood up to Jordan. Her hands had been all over the poor guy most of the evening, though Mark definitely didn't seem to mind.

Stef and Kyle shifted seats one time so Kyle could ride upfront with Cole. Kay had instigated it as she wanted to talk with Stephanie. They whispered to themselves as Cole and Kyle talked sports. Michelle was sitting in Mark's lap in the back and they were kissing passionately and obviously oblivious to anything else going on.

"You heard those guys," Kendall began. "They go for cute butts and Cole thinks yours is gorgeous, which, of course, it is."

"Yeah, so..."

"You going to do it? I'm going to," Kendall claimed.

"God, Kay. I don't know. He's really big like I told you," Stef whispered.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers