Chen Submits At Home

Story Info
Chinese wife tricked by husband and friend.
2.3k words
4.34
147k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated college, got married, and moved out west there was one friend from school I kept in touch with. I'll call him Matt. Matt and I, like most guys, got up to trouble when we hung out, coming in late and loud, and generally annoying my wife. For this reason among others Chen hated Matt. She tended to give me unending grief about hanging out with my deadbeat friend (her words), which I in turn ignored. Chen was smoking hot and this as she knew cut her some slack. If she pushed her luck too far she knew she could always con me with an especially good blowjob, so I put up with her complaints in between Matt's visits.

Now Matt knew Chen despised him but he also loved checking out her slim waist, perky breasts and firm round ass. Chen of course noticed his occasional glance down her shirt and this didn't help matters any. Having been raised as a traditional Chinese girl Chen dressed modestly in public but sometimes at home wore some old gym shorts from college that revealed her legs all the way to the slight rounded bulge where her thigh joined her pelvis. Her breasts were small and firm enough for her to get away with skipping wearing a bra if she felt like it. I for one loved how her nipples tented her tee shirts when the air conditioner kicked on. Over the years glimpses of her untouchable (for him) body tormented Matt and made him ogle my young wife even more blatantly, thus provoking even more bitching from Chen.

It's true she wasn't big anywhere being barely 100 pounds and just over five feet, but she compensated for her diminutive stature with the fury of a rabid mongoose when she got pissed off, which in my opinion, was way too often. She'd toss her long thick braid back and glare at us, stamp her feet, and preach about our evil ways and we'd do whatever it was we felt like once she finished.

One afternoon we were hanging out and Matt was raving about Chen's pale white ass; he had arrived when she was in the shower and my wife had come out into the hall with the bath towel wrapped higher than she realized, because when she bent down to grab her slippers we both saw her round full butt checks and a tuff of fine crinkly black hair just above her small bare slit. Chen immediately realized her mistake and shot us a glare as she hurried to the bedroom. We decided not to stick around for the lecture and went off on a hike to a local beach.

"Man, that was amazing" Matt was repeating as we walked along the strand, "Do you think she could take a real cock?" Matt was very proud his cock was noticeably thicker and longer than mine. Or so he liked to claim; we'd been in enough locker rooms, saunas, and hot springs for me to concede he was better hung, but being straight I'd never seem him hard. And if it hadn't been for Chen being so bitchy right before her accidental mooning of us I probably never would have. Chen's recent string of complaints had pissed me off more than usual lately and an evil thought crossed my mind.

"Want to find out?" I dared Matt, "let's put your boasts to a test" and I told him my devious plan. Shortly before Chen came home from work Matt would tie me to a chair in the living room and wear newly purchased black clothes with a balaclava. He would lower his voice when he had to speak and I'd do most of the talking. Once Chen arrived we'd pretend Matt was a burglar and convince her to cooperate. Chen grew up in a poor neighborhood in the tropics where robbers often shot their victims so I knew she'd go along with the charade.

Well the next day was Monday and we prepared as planed. We both knew this was twisted and dangerous but my cock was rock hard the whole time. Matt gave me one last chance to back out.

"Are you certain about this? Because I'm going to fuck her as hard and nasty as I can." he told me as he tied me to the chair. "No offense but your wife needs to be put in her place and I'm not going to have any mercy on her. She needs to be ridden hard and put away wet."

I reassured Matt, telling him that if he came on strong Chen would revert back to her cultural conditioning and submit to whatever he ordered. It was a weird inversion of her bossy personality; convince her you were the dominant person in the room and she'd cower and obey.

Soon enough the door opened and Chen strode in wearing a conservative navy business suit. As soon as she got to the living room and could see me tied up Matt slipped up behind her and grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and her long black braid with his other.

"Not a fucking word" he growled in her ear, sliding his hand on her neck around to the front of her throat and squeezing. Chen's eyes teared up in terror and she nodded her head vigorously.

"Just do as he says" I told her "and he promised neither of us would get hurt." Chen nodded shakily at me and turned to Matt. I have to admit he looked intimidating standing there in all black with only his eyes and mouth showing.

"Strip and don't say a word" Matt hissed at her. Chen didn't hesitate, dropping her suit jacket, and trembling, unbuttoning her white silk blouse. She kept her eyes lowered as she unfastened her bra, and I heard a sudden gasp as she noticed the conspicuous tent in Matt's sweat pants. I have to admit it was a large bulge. Shaking, Chen unzipped her pants, pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them, standing before Matt in her white schoolgirl panties. At a gesture from him she pulled her panties down and stood before him completely nude with her hands at her sides.

Matt didn't keep her waiting long, stepping up and spinning her around so she faced me. Grinning over her shoulder he leisurely explored my wife's body, cupping her breasts and pinching her brown nipples until they stood out stiffly, cupping her mound and sticking his thick fingers into her slit. Chen moaned and bit her lip to keep from crying out but spread her legs wider without being asked as Matt toyed with her pussy. Matt yanked her braid and stage whispered in her ear. Chen trembled visibly, sweat starting on her thighs, but obeyed. Looking directly at me she stammered, "I want a real man's cock. He's going to show you how I should be treated."

Chen then knelt in front of Matt and pulled down the front of his sweat pants, exposing his cock and hairy balls. This time I gasped in surprise.

Matt is something of a braggart so when he claimed to have a huge cock I only half believed him, but for once he had been modest. Chen's small fingers didn't quite meet as she grasped the base of his shaft and the shiny red mushroom head filled most of her mouth by itself. Even stretching her lips and dropping her jaw like a cobra choking down a too large animal she could barely take an additional inch or so of Matt's thick shaft.

Matt smiled at me as my tiny Asian wife gagged on his cock. Drool began to ring the first inches of his dick as Chen pushed her face further down his rod with every stroke of her clever hands both of which she used to jerk on my buddy's cock. My eyes widened as I saw the veins her neck stand out from the effort of taking more and more of him into her mouth and throat. Chen gasped and sputtered as Matt began to fuck her face, shoving more of his cock into her open mouth and down her throat with increasingly faster thrusts but she never gave up trying to deep throat his thick cock.

Matt laughed and told Chen to thank him for sliding his cock down her throat. To my shock she obeyed. Then looking me straight in the eyes she went back to willingly choking on his big dick.

After several minutes of abusing Chen's face, now streaked with tears, snot, and drool Matt finally used both of his hands to jam her head halfway down his immense hard on and held her there filling her throat with his cock, smiling wider than ever as her face flushed beet red and her whole body shivered from the effort of swallowing so much cock. When he released her Chen fell backward and wretched, gasping like a fish out of water as Matt towered over her long loops of saliva hanging from his penis. Chen wiped the drool from her chin and gazed up at him plaintively.

"Suck my balls, bitch." Matt ordered. Chen hurried to obey, carefully taking each furry testicle into her mouth and gently rolling his balls with her tongue. He small pink tongue licked whatever she couldn't squeeze into her mouth and her hands crept up to once again stroke his shaft.

"Play with your pussy and get it ready for me" Matt smirked, slapping her face with his cock. My arrogant hectoring wife let my friend smack her checks repeatedly with his hard on, but pleaded to be allowed to continue sucking him rather than take such a monster in her tiny pussy.

"Please, please let me suck you" she begged, "I'll do whatever you want. You can come in my mouth, on my face, make me swallow all of your cum, whatever..."

Matt grabbed my wife and manhandled her over to where I was sitting. Pushing her face into the carpet and lifting her hips up he arranged Chen sideways so that while her ass and slit faced me mere inches away I could still see her face turned towards me and resting on the floor. I saw one of Chen's hands frantically rubbing her clit she struggled to get ready for a cock I could now clearly see was at least twice my thickness and much longer than my normal six inches. Matt caught me looking and unabashedly stroked himself several times with a shit-eating grin, before kneeling behind my wife and grabbing her hips. He then calmly told Chen to line his cock head up with her snatch. My demure modest wife reached back and grabbed my buddy's shlong, rubbing it up and down her small opening before pausing.

Matt did not hesitate, and Chen grunted repeatedly as he began to force himself deeper into her with each powerful thrust. Tears rolled down her checks as she panted with the effort of accepting so large an object into her body. Her arms braced herself to take each stroke as Matt pummeled her into submission with his hard on.

As I watched helplessly Matt utterly and completely dominated my hot-tempered wife. I watched in horror as the tight slit which had previously only taken my own slim dick transformed into a perfect ring around Matt's shaft. I could see the outer pussy lips sticking to him reluctant to let go as he pulled almost all of his cock out before sinking it back into my sobbing, gasping, and very obedient wife. It took awhile for him to get balls deep but eventually Matt paused and held himself fully buried in Chen.

"Oh god, don't move. Just, oh god, I am so full. Oh god,.." Chen continued to plead incoherently as Matt gazed down in wonder at this submissive and willing woman that had replaced my hectoring wife.

"I'll hold still if you cum on my cock" Matt teased the trembling Asian woman beneath him. As we both watched in astonishment my wife's fingers began to flicker over her clit. Chen fingered herself with both a genuine desperation to avoid Matt stretching her out even more and a throbbing desire to orgasm. It took her a few moments but she began to moan and her pussy flushed an even deeper red.

We might still have suspected her of faking but Chen gradually began to slide up and down on Matt's cock as she moaned, fucking herself with his huge penis. As she got louder Matt began to move his hips too, thrusting deeper and pulling back until I could see her cunt lips bulge with the edge of his cock head. As he began to pick up speed Chen began to roll her ass in a figure eight, milking his rod with her hot wet and glove tight pussy. Matt lasted as long as any man could under the circumstances, but before long he began to groan.

"Take it, slut. Take my cum up your pussy" he moaned as he slammed deep into my wife. Then a very surprising thing occurred. Chen lifted her head from where it had been bouncing on the carpet and meeting my eyes spoke directly to both of us.

"Cum in my pussy Matt." Come as much as you want."

Matt shuddered in the last convulsions of orgasm as my jaw dropped.

"How did you..."? I began.

Chen laughed and said, "I'll tell you some other time, but right now I'm busy. I'm going to get Matt a beer and then I'm going to lick and suck his cock until he can fuck me again,"

And with that, Chen rolled out from under Matt and standing up, staggered to the kitchen, leaving drops of white cum on the floor as she walked away.