Cheri: My Hotel Whore

Story Info
Slut wife goes from Top to Bottom.
3.7k words
4.27
169.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’ve been a manager for a small hotel, which is part of a large national chain for about eight years. In that time, I would have been happy to bet that I had the most boring job in the world. You see, we are a budget type of hotel, and offer no real services to our guest. Therefore, the people who stay her really don’t expect much. They run to there rooms, sleep, and run out the next morning. If they talk to you at all, it’s normally short and rude.

That’s how it all started with a guest who changed my life from dull to a roller coaster ride of thrills and excitement. One day, a large man was checking in and decided to be extremely rude to me. Yelling that he was in a hurry, he pointed to the badge on my shirt and said, “If you mess with the bull Danny, you’ll get the horns.” Adding, “I’d really hate to have to call your boss and tell him that you insulted me.” That really pissed my off.

I had been extremely polite, and just because he was in a rush he felt it was acceptable to push me around. I’m about six feet tall and 180 pounds, and I don’t normally put up with jerks like this. But, He was ever bit of six four and 250 pounds. I handed him his key and sent him on his way. I wouldn’t have remembered him, but he returned the very next Thursday afternoon, as well as the next three Thursdays in a row.

After putting up with as much as I could stand, I decided to wait for him out in the parking lot. That’s where I noticed that he wasn’t alone. He arrived at his normal time, about 2:00 in the afternoon. And sat in his car until another car entered and pulled in along side his. It was a knockout of a blond, and dressed to kill. She waited while he ran into the desk and checked in with one of my employees, and then he returned to her. From there, they both rushed to the room.

I tried to keep my eyes on their cars and the room throughout the day. At around 4:30, both exited and left in their separate cars. I thought it odd that they seemed so cold to each other for a couple who had just spent the afternoon wrinkling my sheets. I thought about them often over the next week, and when Thursday came I wasn’t disappointed. It didn’t take me long, but now I had their routine down. Now it was my turn.

I have a friend on the police force, so I wrote down the license plates of their cars and passed them on to him. I wasn’t surprised to find out that they weren’t married to each other, although I had noticed that they both wore rings. Yet I was quite surprised when my friend Jim told my that the guy, whose name is Rick, was also a cop. Jim added that he was quite high up in the force and most people thought that he would one day be captain as he was married to a woman of influence.

He then told me that the woman’s name was Cheri and that she was married as well. I decided that it was my turn to have fun and dish back some of the grief that Rick had given me. Being able to have Cheri as part of the plan only sweetened the pot. And a great sweetener she is, at 5’6” with long blond hair and curves in all the right places. Immediately, I quit renting out one of our rooms. Inside that room, I installed a camera, and taping equipment. Now I was set.

Like clockwork, Rick arrived at 2:00 in the afternoon on the next Thursday. Of course, I put them in the newly furbished room. I had gone there just before they arrived and started the machines rolling. Cheri arrived as I was handing Rick the key. That was the longest afternoon that I had ever worked. Time just crawled by as I waited for them to leave. Within seconds of their departure, I ran to the room and retrieved my equipment. After cleaning up, I took the tape home and popped it into my VCR.

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect what I saw. Once Cheri entered the room, Rick’s demeanor changed. She treated him like shit. It soon became obvious that Rick like to be dominated by women, or at least by Cheri. She had him strip, spanked his ass with her hand as well as a small whip. She hand cuffed him to the bed and tied a rope around his cock and balls. While spanking his ass, she would pull on the rope and make him ask for more. As a grand finally, she fucked him in the ass with a large dildo.

Never once did Cheri even flash part of her magnificent body. Was I depressed. My first thought was to throw the tape out, but as it was rewinding I knew I could get my revenge on Rick even better now. I made an extra copy of the tape, and decided that I would go and visit Rick at the police station. Well, I wouldn’t actually go, but the tape would. On the next Wednesday, I had a copy of the tape delivered by messenger to Rick’s office along with a letter.

As you can imagine, the letter said that if he didn’t do as he was told, I would send the tape to the press and not only his marriage would be over, but his career as well. Next, the tape said that on Thursday he was to go and meet Cheri at their regular time, and tell her nothing. It went on to say that this meeting would be different. He was to switch rolls with her. This time it was him that was going to be the aggressor. It said that he should bring extra handcuffs and a Polaroid camera. He should have her strip, and if she doesn’t do it, he should do it for her. He should handcuff her to the bed and spank her like she had spanked him. Next, he should shoot no less that three rolls of film of her naked and in compromising positions. Finally, he was to leave all of the pictures on the dresser when they leave.

Again, Rick arrived at exactly 2:00 the next day. I made sure that I wasn’t working the front desk, and watched from afar as he carried a large bag into the room with Cheri walking along side. I listened from the next room as I heard her pleas not to be spanked and for mercy. They were there for three hours before Cheri finally ran from the room, jumped in her car and sped away. Rick followed much slower. You could tell that he as a beaten man as he drove his car from the parking lot. Again, I ran to the room. My plan had worked perfectly.

The pictures came out great, Cheri was even more beautiful than I had imagined. And, the tape showed me later that Rick had really put her through her paces. He must have beat her ass until it was black and blue, and at the end of the time together he shoved a large dildo right into her back door. It was a complete reversal of their prior session together. I couldn’t get enough of it, and must have watched it a dozen times before the next Wednesday came along.

Again, I delivered a package to Rick’s office with instructions telling him what to do. As before, he was right on time and ready to play. However, to my dismay, Cheri was a no show. Rick sat in his car in the parking lot for over an hour before he decided to give up. It was then that I decided that I was done with Rick. I left another package for him say that he was to convince Cheri to show up the next Thursday, or I would release the tape. I included a copy of some of the pictures for him to use as an inducement, but it was his ass if she didn’t show. Also, this would be the last time that he would be seeing her. He should take her into the room, have her strip, tie her hands behind her back, and blindfold her. He was then to leave and never return.

The next Thursday went exactly as I planned. Rick showed up early, checked in and waited for Cheri. Once she arrived, they hurried into the room. Although, she didn’t look as excited as she had been in times past. After about 30 minutes, Rick left the room and drove off in his car. I waited for another 30 minutes before I went to get my new toy. As beautiful as Cheri was on tape, she was stunning in real life. She sat naked on the end of the bed with her legs crossed and adorn only in the think blindfold. As I entered, she called out, “Rick is that you?” I happily informed her that Rick was no more, and now she was mine. Over the next hour I explained to Cheri that she was my new toy. That I expected her to do exactly as I said, and if she didn’t, she would be punished.

I informed her that Rick would no longer be seeing her, and that if she went to the police Rick would make sure that no one believed her. Next, I informed her that she was to continue to come to the hotel every Thursday, and from now on Tuesdays as well. As I spoke, I took the opportunity to look through her purse for additional information on her background. I found a picture of her with her husband and asked her why she didn’t have any kids. She told me that she had an accident when she was younger, and it left her unable to get pregnant. I thought that that was great.

After going through our interview, I left her with a package. I told her that I wasn’t going to do anything to her that day, but I wanted her to review the packet and to return on the next Tuesday at 2:00. Demonstrating an incredible amount of self restraint, I then untied her hands and told her that once she heard the door close she could remove her blindfold, get dressed and go home. As I got ready to leave, her only questions was what was my name. Thinking for a second, I decided to use Daniel. As none of my friends called me Daniel, I would be able to tell her apart. I watched from another room as she finally got into her car and drove off. It would only be a few days until I’d see her again.

The packet that I left her contained a few things that I had put together to demonstrate how serious I was, as well as to test how well she would follow. The first thing was a list of rules. It gave her instructions on everything from the maximum length of her skirt to the way she should do her hair and makeup. I also included a copy of the tape that I had made of her being spanked by Rick. Attached to the tape was a note that said she should expect this type of treatment whenever she displeased me. Inside the packet was an envelope which contained a contract, or more specifically, a slave contract. The contract said that Cheri was to be my slave for as long as I decided, and that she was submitting to everything and anything that I did of her own free will. She was to return it signed.

Finally, I included a copy of items that I had purchased at a local adult toy shop. The first was a red vinyl bra, with holes for her nipples to poke through. Secondly, I included a leather gag, that looked like a large penis. Also, I included a set of the largest anal beads that the store carried. The last two items where a thick black leather collar and a leg spreader bar with leather cuffs at each end. The spreader bar was just over 2 feet long, and made of tubular steel so that it could be expanded up to 3 1/2 feet.

The attached note said that she should arrive at the hotel precisely at 2:00 PM and go directly to the room that she had last staid, room 217. Once there, she would receive further instructions. It also stated that she should bring all of her new toys with her. It was like waiting for paint to dry that day. Finally, it was time, and I watched as Cheri drove into the parking lot and practically ran to the room carrying a lager bag with her. I had left her a note on the bed. She was to remove all of her clothes, and put each of the items into place. This was to include the anal beads and the spreader bar. Next, she was to lay down on the bed on her stomach and handcuff herself to the headboard. I had attached bolts to the center of the headboard, and used a lock to attach a pair of handcuffs.

I waited until almost 3:00 o’clock before I entered the room. Cheri tried to turn and see me as I entered, but as I suspected, the combination of the handcuffs and the leg spreader kept her from doing so. What a time I had. First I reviewed the contract, that she did return signed. Then I reviewed my handiwork. Cheri was fantastic. After spanking her for a while, simply because I like the feeling of her ass, I had her lift he hips up off the bed. Once she was able to complete that, I grasped the string from the anal beads and told her to lower herself until one of the beads was pulled from her ass. As the large bead appeared, Cheri let out a low moan of half pleasure and half pain. After repeating this until all of the beads where done, I informed Cheri that I was going to kick off our relationship together by fucking her in the ass. First I told her that she was going to have to beg me to do it, and she was also to tell me how much she loved it during. If I didn’t believe her, I was going to replace the beads, spank her 50 times and come back in an hour and fuck her again.

I had never felt so hard as I entered Cheri’s tight asshole. I tried to hold back as much as I could, but the thrill of the moment and all of the build up got the better of me. It wasn’t long before I was shooting a load of cum into Cheri’s back door. As I came back down to earth, I realized that I wanted her again. Cheri had done a good job in trying to convince me that she was actually enjoying getting her ass drilled. Yet I knew what I should do. I acted quickly telling her how disappointed I was, and pressed the beads back into her ass. After swatting her back side, I left her to contemplate what was to come, again. The only problem was that I couldn’t wait the hour.

I was so excited, that I was back in less than 45 minutes drilling my cock into her tight ass. This time, Cheri was yelling for me to pound her as she pressed her ass up into my thrusts. I reached around and pulled at her hard nipples as they poked through the rubber bra. However, as much as I tried to hold back, I soon shot a second load into her back side. Now I took my time getting off of her body. I got my keys and removed the padlock. Also, I unlocked one of her wrist and relocated her hands behind her back.

Now, for the first time, I allowed Cheri to see me. I flipped her over on the bed, and pulled her to her feet by yanking on the spreader bar. I then had her kneel before me. In this position I attached her hands to the spreader bar behind her back. This left her on her knees with her lags spread just about as far as they would go. I now sat in a chair before her and asked her if she knew what I wanted her to do next. With my cock now just a few feet from her face, she peered into my crotch and shook her head yes. Of course she was right, just not at that point. I told her that I would remove the gag from her mouth if she completed her next task correctly.

First I told her that I wanted her to have an orgasm. I was going to give her 10 minutes to bring herself off in her current position or I was going to return her to the bed and start ass fucking her again. I expected her to cum by rubbing herself on my leg. I then moved forward so that my leg pressed against her pussy. I was quite surprised to find her hot and wet as she began to grind her pussy against my shin. After a couple of minutes, I told her to close her eyes until she reached climax. She really started to get into it as her breathing increased and her body began to rock harder. I then reached out and grabbed each of her nipples, pinching and squeezing them between my fingers.

I thought that would bring her down, but I was wrong. She only increased her pace, and as I squeezed harder she screamed behind the leather penis in her mouth and fell forward, her head landing in my lap. I let her relax there for a while, slowly petting her hair until her breathing returned to normal. Then I leaned her back so that she was on her feet and knees again. Once back in this position, I removed the gag from her mouth. We sat for a while and talked of how each one of us had enjoyed the day. She actually told me that she enjoyed most of the day, saying that if I left out the beads, she would have enjoyed it all.

Taking the upper hand, and establishing our times to come, I told her that it wasn’t about what she wanted. If I wanted her to cum, she would cum. If I wanted her to have a large dildo in her pussy, she would. If I wanted her to have a baseball bat shoved into her ass, she would have that to. I then told her that she was going to give me a blowjob. It should be the best blowjob that she has ever given, or she would remain in her current position until she did it right. After listening to her complain about her knees, I moved my chair over so that she could reach my dick.

I took my time. By pulling her hair, I could move her face and mouth into positions that I wanted. I had her lick my balls, and hold them in her mouth while I stroked my cock before her. I would pull her until I felt the tip of my prick reach the back of her throat, then pump her head until I was just about top the edge. Then, I would pull out and press my cock against her face so that she could feel it pulsate. Finally, after I couldn’t hold out any more, I really let her have it. I pumped my cock into her mouth for all I was worth, and then released her so that I could shoot my load all over her face.

After taking a couple of Polaroids as keepsakes, I unlocked her hands. As she changed from the spreader bar and rubber bra into her street clothes, I took the time to tell her that she had done well. I also told her that I was leaving her with some homework. She was to make 2 lists for our next meeting. First, she was to list 20 things that she had never done before, from a sexual standpoint. They where to be very specific. Then, she was to list everything that she liked about being dominated. If she didn’t come up with at least 20 reasons, she would spend the next afternoon being spanked until she did.

It was Tuesday, and I told her that I did expect her back on Thursday, and every Tuesday and Thursday from then on. After she was dressed, and I was as well, I measured the length of her skirt against my prior instruction, then made her get down on her knees and kiss my feet while she thanked me for the afternoon. I said good-bye and sent her out of the room with a swift swat on the ass and a reminder not to be late.

My relationship with Cheri has been going on now for over six months. During that time she as come to the hotel every Tuesday and Thursday. I’d say that I have probably fucked her more times than her husband. At least that is what she says. You see, I actually think that Cheri has come to look forward to our times together as much as I do. Next month her husband is taking her on a cruise for vacation. She told me that she can’t get out of it, and she will miss our meetings that week. Then, without any prompting on my part, Cheri said, “I guess that you’ll have to come up with something special for me to do before I go.” If she only knew. I’m not sure yet, but I’m either thinking of having her fuck a couple of my friends, or take her our for an afternoon of flashing strangers. Either way, I know I’ll have fun.