Cherie Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed him inside the sheath of my pussy and I wanted so desperately to feel him stretching me open. I wanted to take him deep and feel his cock beat against my deepest parts and then feel my envelope collapse as he drew back and reentered.

Holding him close, my breasts clamped against his broad chest, I rolled him over on top of me and he knew. He knew what I wanted and my body became one with his. I felt him drag the head of his slippery cock up and down the pleats and folds of my cunt, searching for my entrance. Finding it, he teased it in.

It took my breath away. He held himself up and now knelt between my spread legs. With his knees between my thighs, he leaned slightly forward and his ass slowly moved towards me. I felt my pussy slowly open, parting as he moved in. Taunting me, he drew slightly back before again moving in. Yes, oh dear god yes, my cunt began to expand, then contract with each nudge, and the unbelievable thrills of being fucked began.

I need very little play on my clit to have an orgasm. My mind does that for me. And he had primed me using his mouth earlier. I was ripe and ever so close to cumming that I was delirious. Slowly he moved in and out and leaning forward he began to toy with my nipples using his fingers. I cried out.

"I need it! I need more! Yess, oh god yess, now! Coming Baby. Yeah, keep going. I love it. Fuck yes, oh god you feel so good."

My eyes opened wide. My mouth was suddenly flooded with saliva and I called out to him. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER! OH SHIT I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK! OH DEAR GOD THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD BABY! The best. Yeah, oh yes, yes, yes, like that!"

I went from one to the next, and each was as strong and intense as the other but when I thought it couldn't possibly continue, Brad gasped.

"Cherie, I'm gonna cum. I cant stop it. Cherie, Cherie, I'm cumming!"

I felt him pause. He clutched my breasts and squeezed my nipples firmly. I felt him bolt slightly with each jet of warm thick cum he was pumping into me. Again and again, over and over he would spasm and slowly he filled me to overflowing.

Then, almost leisurely, he began pumping his cock in and out again. Now very slick and slippery sounds began to fill the room and my ardor rose again. If he was willing, I wanted to take his cock up the back way. I stared into his face and softly asked: "would you? Would you take me again? Up the back way? I never........... But I want to do it that way. Will you?.....Please?"

With only a nod, he drew out of my cunt and digging my heels in, I lifted my ass high as he nudged his slippery cock to the very tiny star and pressed forward.

At first I thought it wouldn't happen. Then I tried to relax and go as limp as possible. Suddenly I felt a slight stinging sensation. Not hurting, but definitely different. Then I watched his face staring into space as if concentrating. Then another thrust and he was inside my ass.

I reached down and inserted two fingers into my pulsing cunt and scooped out a gob of our mixed cum and brought it to my mouth as he ravished my ass.

My mind is a marvelous thing. Just the knowledge of what we were doing was enough to bring on one of the most prolonged orgasms I had ever had. He was fucking my ass and I was deliriously caught up in the sensation.......

Enough is enough at least for a while. We showered and did a little fooling around under the hot water before going out to dinner. I kept thinking.......... I have him for another day but that's when he handed the roll of bills back to me. The ones I had given earlier and he whispered. I don't want this. I just want you. Can we just be boyfriend and girlfriend and see where it goes?

I was floating on clouds. But then there was mom, and I knew I'd have to bring him over and introduce him. That was frightening.

Two days later we were at her house and I watched mom's expression when they met. Hunger has many forms but her's was so obvious that I almost hated her. I had warned Brad but he said he could cope with her, even her problem. By now he knew both mom and I were very,............ well, ... highly sexed?

Mom and I sat on the sofa, Brad sat in an overstuffed chair across from us. Immediately mom patted the sofa and motioned for him to come over. He got up and sat between us. Mom's hand immediately rested on his knee and that hunger in her eyes spoke volumes. She wanted him.

In some perverted way, I was proud. Sort of like when a cat brings home a mouse to show how good a hunter they are. Well maybe not quite that way but I got a rush just watching my mother drool over my Mark.

Although seventeen years separated mom and I in age, she looked as if she could have been my sister. As she began to let her hand creep up Marks leg towards his crotch she stared at me before asking: "Is he big? I mean, you know. I was just wondering." I nodded yes and as she began massaging his cock thru his slacks. She wet her lips and went on questioning me.

"Would you be upset with me if I suggested that we three...sort of became more of a family? I mean if you and Mark maybe.... Perhaps.... We could. Well family's are more close knit when intimate bonds are formed. You know er...... like sharing?"

"Aww come on mom, we know you want a menage a trois. A threesome. For gods sake stop playing your sneaky games. Come right out and say it. You want to suck his cock, and fuck him and have me join in!"

Her head lifted up and her shocked expression turned to a warm smile............... "You know me too well my little princess. Did you warn him? Would he be willing?"

I smiled back and almost in a whisper answered. "Yes to both questions. I warned him, and yes, he wants to please you and be a part of our family."

She stood and, almost as if doing a striptease, began to take her clothes off. With each thing she removed, she would do a seductive little wiggle or turn. By the time she was stripped down to nothing she had wiggled her beautiful ass, held her breasts up and sucked on her own nipple and as a grand finally, slowly turned to Mark and teased her middle two fingers into her cunt. Taking them out she put them in her mouth and murmured, "Mmmmm, good."

It was quite a show, but one I had seen before, but I responded as I always did. I began to get wet. Looking at Mark's cock, the obvious became apparent. He was getting hard and very horny. Next it was my turn, as mom sank to the sofa beside him, I stood and began to do my little thing.

I more or less kept my back to them. Stripping down, I like turning at the last moment. The girls at school seemed to enjoy the sudden sight of me standing in front of them nude.

Mom has a beautiful body. Slim waist and supple perky breasts with slightly darkened nipples. I had inherited her best features and also had a flawless body, but where her hair is a blonde mine is more of a dark auburn. She wears it as a sleek a-line bob with bangs, I wear mine just a bit longer, a shoulder length shag.

Where mom is described by others as a perfect ten, I can be a bit more specific about myself. Cup size C, 116 lbs., 5'7", I wear a size 4 dress. My waist is very narrow and my eyes are blue green. Like mom, I shave my pussy and love to tan in the nude so there are no tan lines. Anyway............

We both took our places on either side of Mark and as I unbuttoned his shirt, mom unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly. He shrugged out of his shirt and his bare chest came into view. Mom gasped. I don't know if it was at the sight of his broad chest or if she had just discovered his cock. He helped by lifting up and mom pulled his slacks down and with them his briefs.

She ogled his cock while slowly working her curled fingers around its smooth surface and sliding them up and down. I had shaved around his cock this morning knowing that mom always got hot seeing pictures of men like that.

Mark was cut. Which meant that every beautiful thing about that cock was on display. He was my stud and I was proud to show him. And I wanted mom to drool over what I had.

As I had expected and even warned Mark to expect, she was stroking him frantically now and I watched, admiring how she worked her hand up and down his cock. Not grasping too tightly, but just enough so her curled forefinger and thumb teased the rim of its crown with each upward stroke.

He was enormous by now but yet still rather dry. Mom couldn't control herself and bowed her head and pursing her lips, thrust down. She wasn't able to take his cock all the way down her throat because of the way she was positioned but as she worked her mouth up and down I reached over as I had so often done before and finding the cowl that covered moms clit, began to work it back and forth.

This forced her swollen clit to sort of pop out and then vanish back in. I began to do this rapidly and she suddenly stopped sucking on his cock and let it go.

Squealing aloud she announced: "Oh fuck I'm cumming honey. You're doing it to me like always. Oh baby it's coming now. Oh my god, Oh my god I am, sweetheart, I'm coming for mommy's little baby! Yeah, oh yeah!"

My face was covered with mom's juicy cum and I looked at Mark. He was toying with his hard cock and had this funny smile on his face. Having just finished mom, I crawled over to his lap and pushing his hand away, began sucking his cock. Well not just sucking, but twisting and turning my lips tightly around its head.

I would pause every few seconds to draw my tongue up its underside. Beginning just below his balls right up to its crown. Mom lay there in a stupor watching me and when she saw the small crystal droplet of precum form atop his cock, she joined me.

Trading off she began sucking as I fondled his balls and took them into my mouth I gingerly sucked and rolled them with my tongue. Suddenly I felt moms fingers sliding over my tummy and delving into my pussy. She was searching for my clit the way she had always done. I spread my legs to welcome her search and took over Mark's cock again.

Finally I couldn't stand it any longer and crawled up on the couch beside him and kneeling on the cushion, rested my arms on the back. He stood up and move behind me and my mother guided his rigid cock to my cunt. I suppose it was too much for her too because she knelt right beside me, taking the same position as I had and pressed her hip against mine.

By now he was buried deep in my cunt and was beginning to stroke hard and deep. The soft slapping sound of his thighs smacking against my ass was resounding thru the room and mom nudged her body against me. I knew what she wanted. And so did Mark.

He began to draw out and swivel his hips just enough to penetrate moms cunt. He began pumping her several times before moving back to me. Back and forth he did this and the thought that he was taking his cock, wet with mom's cum out and inserting it into me was simply too much.

I sobbed to mom. "I'm cumming mom, oh god I'm there! Oh god mark that feels so good. Oh dear god don't stop now. Keep going! Fuck us faster baby! Fuck us both. Oh shit, here it comes! I need it! I need more. Oh yeah, yessss!"

No sooner than I had cum, he moved his cock to the right and plunged it deep into mom. I listened to the pat-a-pat as his thighs spanked her ass. Her juicy cunt was making a squishy sound and I had to get involved again. I began smacking her ass with the palm of my hand. I mean really smacking her hard. It sounded like a loud crack each time my palm spanked her and suddenly she cried out.

"Unh, unh, unh, Oooh, unh, unh,...... Gotta cum. Need it now! Close Mark. Getting close boy. Oh yeah, yes, oh yessss here it comes. It's now, I am I am Oh god I am! Oh yes, I need more! Aaaaahhhh, Ohmygod, Yeaahhhh it's happening... I can't stop it!"

What happened next was surreal,... wondrously erotic and, for me, so salacious that it's hard to describe. As we had done before, mom laid on her back and I lay atop her. Her head hung off the edge of the sofa and I went down on her cunt with open mouth. I was kneeling above her, with my knees drawn almost up to my breasts and I began to lap at her cunt.

She was doing the same to me when I felt Mark's rigid shaft spread my pussy open. He was moving deep inside me and mom was sucking at my clit and doing crazy weird things with her tongue.

Her head hung back and as Mark fucked me she was lapping first at his balls, then at the juicy cum seeping out of my pussy. Actually it was of my own making and served to keep me slippery as he continued to stretch me open and thrust deep into me.

Now he would pause and lower his cock and fuck moms mouth.. With her head hanging back his cock actually was going down her throat and his balls were nestling against her nose. Then he would draw out and again begin to pummel my cunt. I tried to ignore the sensations that were becoming stronger with each stroke.

Almost as if choreographed he was moving his cock from my cunt to my mothers mouth and then back up. Then, like Pavlov's dog, my mother began to cum in my mouth. I had cried out to Mark that I was getting close.

He let out a low grunt and clutched my hips, drew me back hard onto his cock and moaned. "Me too. It's coming Cherie. Take it sweetheart. Oh god I'm giving it to you!"

He pumped cum deep into my cunt and as the convulsive jets began to slow, he pulled out and thrust his cock into moms waiting mouth. Still spurting, he finished, filling her mouth with his last remaining sperm.

Still mom seemed unsatisfied, and having swallowed his cum, she sucked and licked his cock clean before lifting her head slightly.

Now she was in position to again lap at my cunt. I was still quaking from the intensity of my orgasm when she began to suck up what Mark and I had created. I continued to contract and I know with each, more cum was being forced out, slumping down to fill her thirsty mouth.

Maybe we could be classified as depraved, but I didn't give a fuck. We enjoyed each other, and who gives a shit what we do behind closed doors anyway. Mark wouldn't commit to marriage, but moved in with us. After all, we were servicing him as two wives and lovers might, and we each had our own specialty. Fortunately Mark was a man who could stay hard for hours on end, especially when enticed by our special need for unending sex.

12