Cherissa Gets Caught

Story Info
Her Mom's boyfriend gets what he wants.
1.3k words
3.56
131.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David and Clair had been living together for a little over six months. Their sex life was in a slump because Clair's job had gotten extremely busy, and most nights she was too tired, or had too much paperwork to do and just basically didn't want sex.

Clair had a daughter who had recently turned 18 named Cherissa. She was a gorgeous young girl with a great body. Cherissa was about 5"7, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, slim, and curvy hips and beautiful round breasts.

Cherissa had a habit of flaunting her body in front of David when her mother wasn't around. David, of course, would look at her because he was only human after all. She would run around the house in a skimpy night gown that was pretty much see through, and on some occasions, she would even bend over with her ass pointing toward David. Because her gown was so short, it would ride up past her ass. Sometimes she would have a thong on, and a few times she had nothing under it and he could even see the back part of her pussy because she had her legs spread apart.

David started fantasizing about Cherissa lately because he had not had sex with Clair in months. He would sit and fantasize about ways to get Cherissa to let him fuck her.

One night while Cherissa was home alone because David and Clair were both going to be out late because of work, she was surfacing the internet and come across a web site with stories. The stories were everything from Horror stories to sex stories. Cherissa had never read a sex story before and decided to read one to see what it was like.

The one she chose to read was about a young girl, who was out with four of her guy friends, and they were all drinking and the four boys took advantage of her. While reading the story, she realized it was making her pussy really wet. She had never masturbated before, and thought since the boys in the story made the girl masturbate for them, she would try it herself.

She started to rub her clit and it made her tingle all over and she liked this feeling, so she continued playing with her clit. She was getting extremely wet and close to an orgasm at this point, and started shoving a finger in and out of her pussy. She was so involved in what she was doing and the pleasure she was feeling that she didn't here David come through the front door. He heard moaning in the next room and went to check on Cherissa to make sure she was ok.

When he entered the room, he got the surprise of his life. He saw what Cherissa was doing. Then at the very moment he started to ask her, "And just what are you doing young lady?" she hit her orgasm, and moaned and thrashed in her chair from the intensity of it.

David decided that now was the perfect time to make his move to get her to fuck him. He walked across the room and as he said to her, "having fun?" he grabbed her, picked her up and turned her toward him.

"David... what... I thought you were out for the night." Cherissa stammered her words.

"I guess that's what you get for thinking, now isn't it?" David replied with a half devilish grin on his face.

"GET UPSTAIRS TO YOUR ROOM, AND I WILL BE RIGHT UP TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS!" David yelled at her.

Cherissa done as she was told as she had never seen David angry before. What she didn't know is David was not mad at all. To the contrary. He was actually excited. He knew exactly what he was going to do to her even if he had to take it by force.

David walked up the stairs to Cherissa's bedroom. He knocked on the door, and opened it, and walked in without waiting for Cherissa to say "come in." "Come here!" he ordered. Cherissa, nervous, did as David had instructed.

Cherissa still had on the half see through nighty that she had on at the computer, and David reached over and grabbed the shoulders of it and ripped if off of her body, and let it fall to the floor.

"What are you doing?" She asked, with a scared tone in her voice.

"I am going to show you what it feels like to really cum." David said.

"I will tell mom—"David cut her off by putting his hands over her mouth.

"You won't tell anyone. You've been teasing me for months and now it's time you take care of the problem you caused." He said to her.

With his hand still on her mouth and her busy trying to pull his hand away, he reached down and shoved his hand between her legs. She was still extremely wet.

"That's what I thought, still wet. Does this turn you on? Does it turn you on to know that I am going to fuck you?" David taunted.

David pushed Cherissa backward till she stumbled and fell onto her bed. At this point he began to shove his fingers in to her wet pussy again.

He said, "I am going to make you my little whore, and you will enjoy every last minute of it."

By now Cherissa was crying and scared, even though she at the same time was getting turned on by David fingering her virgin pussy.

While David fingered her pussy, he reached down and unzipped his pants and slid them off and took off is underwear, and stepped out of them. After removing his clothes, he grabbed Cherissa by the hair and forced her up off the bed. When she was standing in front of him, he pushed her to her knees still holding onto her hair.

He told her, "Now you're going to suck my cock and suck it good. He put his cock in front of her face but she wouldn't open her mouth. He gave a firm yank on her hair and told her to open her mouth again or she would be sorry. Now she did as she was told, and he shoved his cock into her mouth deep enough to gag her. He grabbed her hair with both hands now and started pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, sometimes shoving it down her throat making her gag.

"That's my good little whore." He smiled as he told her.

When he got ready to cum, he pulled her up again still holding onto her hair, and pushed her back onto the bed. He spread her legs and put the head of his cock at her opening of her pussy. She cried and begged him not to.

"Please don't David, I am still a virgin." She begged through her tears.

"Not for long." He said.

David thrust his cock into her virgin pussy, breaking her cherry. She yelled in pain as his cock thrusted deep into her. He continued thrusting harder and harder into her pussy which was getting wetter with every stroke. David noticed Cherissa starting to moan now, and it was more of a pleasure moan and not one of pain or fear.

"You like it don't you whore?" David asked.

"Yes" She answered.

"You like being my little whore, don't you?" David taunted her.

"Yes I love being your little whore" She replied.

"Fuck me David; Make your little whore cum." She yelled.

Cherissa was getting close to her climax, and so was David. Next thing he knew, Cherissa was coming hard and bucking under him. The sight of this and hearing her moan pushed David over the edge, as her pussy tightened around his cock. He shot his hot cum deep inside of her.

This little incident sparked a long continuing love affair between Cherissa and David, and Clair was never told, and David and Cherissa kept it to themselves. Every time Clair was gone, or they could find a way to be together with no one around, they fucked each other and took care of each other.