Cherrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers

Paul was twenty feet away. He was watching the grass in front of the mower. Cherrie moved her feet forward off the second step, her knees and ankles tightly together. Her feet didn't reach the third step so she crossed her ankles and tried to relax. She was as presentable as she could possible get but that wasn't slowing the beating of her heart or damping the excitement she was feeling.

The mower was even with her when Paul glanced her way. His slow steady pace faulted and then stopped. His eyes were wide and his mouth hung open slightly. Cherrie grinned in spite of herself. His hands opened and the mower died suddenly as the safety switch opened. Other than that, he seemed frozen.

"Afternoon, Paul," Cherrie said softly.

This seemed to unfreeze him. "Uh... afternoon to you." He replied as his gaze darted to her breasts and then down to her legs. They returned to her breasts and then to her face. "It is a hot afternoon." His English had a Spanish accent.

"No hotter than normal for this time of year but hot enough to make people sweat," Cherrie said, making conversation.

Paul's look dropped to her breasts and then her legs again. "So I see," he whispered more to himself than to her.

Cherrie had to bit her lower lip to keep from giggling. With the giggle under control, she said, "Sweating is good for a person. It cleans the pores."

Paul's eyes jumped to her face. He opened his mouth and then closed. He seemed to be looking for something to say. Finally he whispered, "Light clothes are good this time of year."

"Yes they are." Cherrie replied and then asked, "Are you married?"

"Uh, no. I had a girlfriend a few years back but she moved to the city. She got a job offer there."

"Why didn't you go with her?"

Paul shook his head. "I'm a country boy. Big cities scare me. They move too fast and there are too many people."

"I came from a medium sized city and there is a lot to be said for small towns. I've enjoyed this one."

"You work at the library?"

Cherrie nodded. "Yes, I do." A shiver ran up and down her spine as he mentioned her job.

"I speak fairly good English but I'm having a problem with the reading," Paul confessed.

"Come by sometime. I have some books that will help you and I could give you a hand if you want," Cherrie said with a smile as she thought of helping herself at the same time.

"Thank you, I would like that."

Paul turned back to the lawnmower and then paused to look back. "I... uh... like that dress."

Cherrie grinned. "I like it also. I wear it all the time when I'm home."

Paul grinned back at her. "I'll keep that in mind." A moment later, he started the mower and pushed it forward, his eyes on the grass.

Cherrie sat where she was and watched him. He would look her way and smile each time he passed by. Cherrie smiled back at him. Each time he was past her going toward the far end of the yard, she would spread her legs wide and lift the skirt up to her waist. She kept teasing herself with the idea of leaving her legs and skirt that way on his return.

She kept chickening out.

Paul finished the last pass and ended up at the far end of the yard. Cherrie had her legs spread and her skirt up. He shut the mower off and turned it toward the work shed. He paused to wave. Cherrie waved back and stood up. He smiled broadly and started pushing the mower, his eyes still on her. She went up the steps as he moved and ended up on the top step as he went out of sight.

With a whimpering shiver, she crossed to the back door and went inside. She shut the door and then leaned against it. Her legs were shaky and her heart pounded. She took a half step to the side and raised her skirt up to her waist with one hand as her other hand found her clit. She rubbed her clit furiously until she exploded in orgasm.

Her mind had been on the possible future and it had been positively glowing.

TxRad
TxRad
5,938 Followers
12