Cherry Blossom Girl

Story Info
Jake spies the perfect girl among the cherry blossoms.
6.2k words
4.25
40.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring had kissed D.C. for just enough time to allow the soft pink of the cherry blossoms to bloom before winter snapped back to bitter cold. I was walking my great dane, Amadeus, a large black and brown spotted house-horse with a tail like a whip, when I saw her in the park. She was caught in a sudden gust of wind, a flurry of petals swirling around her and getting caught in the curls of her long deep brown hair. She had a laugh like liquid silver, it danced in the cold air and caused her to glimmer. The wind had burned her cheeks to a rosy pink that matched her full lips that could only be described as luscious. She had eyes the color of gold and a cute upturned nose. I wonder what she looked like naked, I bet she was curvy like Marilyn, but her bulky tan coat made fantasies impossible. I would have stayed to watch her, but Amadeus was getting restless, and resisting a great dane was futile. I left her there in the park with the cherry blossoms, never to see her again, or so I thought.

Her visage haunted me in my dreams. Steam from the shower would turn into her face. I tried hard to forget her. I even dated a young secretary for a time, but she was blonde and thin and couldn't hold an intelligent conversation. I longed for more. I longed for cherry blossoms and gold eyes. I had taken to sitting on the window sill and watching the street. I hoped that one day I might see her and be able to rush down the five flights of stairs and out the door to stop her and tell her that it was love at first sight, but that was a daydream.

One summer morning, as I sipped my coffee and stared down at the street, a flash of white caught my eye. I turned and looked up. Someone's window was open in the apartment complex next to mine. Pale legs in red heels, spinning and spinning, tapping to a beat I couldn't hear. I smiled. A young woman. I wondered if she could take my mind off of the woman from the park. Maybe. She stumbled and fell back. I held my breath, was she hurt? When she tossed her head back and laughed, I couldn't help but laugh too. She seemed young and pretty. It wasn't until she got up that I was able to see all of her. Long pale legs. Wide hips with red lace panties. Thin waist. Ample breasts with a red lace bra. Pink cheeks... Luscious lips... It couldn't be, but it was. Adjacent to my window was the window of the girl I had left among the cherry blossoms. I could observe her more closely now. She had a small dark mole on the inside of her right thigh and scars on her knees. Her arms and shoulders were freckled and her nails were long and unpolished. She turned, startled at a sound, towards the door. She fled to another room, out of sight, and a small impish redhead entered, took a look at the open window and immediately closed it and drew the blinds.

It was her, just a few yards away. I saw her. My mind began to swim with images of her dancing in red heels, her bare back, those large breasts. It wasn't enough to just imagine her body though. I finished my coffee and stepped into the shower. I turned the water on hot as it would go. It felt like ice against my fingers and toes and burned my back. I couldn't help it. I wanted desperately to feel those thighs, to kiss them. I needed her lips against my lips. My fist connected with the tile on the wall. No! How would I see her? It's not like she would pop over to my building, walk five floors up and knock on my door and ask for a cup of sugar, where then I would seduce her into being my little sex bunny. Although that was starting to sound like a delightful fantasy. I couldn't think, so I just watched.

That summer she left the blinds open and her roommate closed them. She liked to dance in her underwear and drink chocolate milk. Her favorite colors seemed to be peach and lavender. I wanted to see her more closely, but sadly the distance was too much.

It wasn't long until I found myself looking at a pair of binoculars. They weren't high quality, but I didn't need them to be. I didn't expect to really use them, but then I was fooling myself. The next time I noticed the shades up, I grabbed them and began to watch. She had painted her nails pink and began to spend a lot of time on her laptop. I couldn't see the screen, but her face became flushed and she wouldn't spend more than fifteen minutes online before she closed the computer and left the room. Naughty girl, I bet she was watching porn, or maybe reading erotic stories online. The thought of her, laying back on her bed with her thighs spread wide as she played with herself made me go crazy, but not as crazy wondering what she could possibly be looking at. That's when I noticed the scratch marks on her thighs and the little half moons of nail marks on her breasts. Had she gotten carried away? Or was she a masochist?

I began to resent her for teasing me so blatantly, in the back of my mind I knew she wasn't doing it on purpose, I know that she had never seen me, but still, she was teasing me nonetheless. If she liked pain, then I wouldn't mind giving it to her. It started simply, I fantasized about biting her skin, leaving hickies and dragging my nails down her back, maybe even spanking her. Then it got more elaborate. I wanted to tie her up and drag knives down her skin, occasionally letting the blade bite into the flesh so that a little dot of blood would pop up so that I could lap it up. My own fantasies drove me insane, I needed to meet her. I learned her schedule. It seemed erratic and nonsensical at first, until I realized all of the books she constantly carried with her. She was a college student.

Amadeus got to take a walk every day at 6pm. I walked by her a few times and she took no notice. I once got close enough to smell her perfume. It was rich and sultry but also light and sweet. I breathed it in deep and began to look for it in department stores only to find it was just a simple body spray. It smelled different on her though, less like sugar and more like honey. Then it happened, Amadeus ran into her and she fell. I felt a little bad at first, but once I helped her to her feet and she looked into my eyes, it no longer felt like chance, it was destiny.

Her hand was so cold as I held it in mine and pulled her to her feet. She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair and breathed in deep before muttering a quick thanks. I thought that was it until she looked at me with a gorgeous smile. "Is he friendly?"

"Huh?" I was too distracted by her beauty to realize that I had a dog. "Oh, yeah. His name is Amadeus."

She knelt to the ground and began petting, patting and scratching Amadeus. His tail went wild and whipped me in the leg. I didn't care. "You're really beautiful."

I couldn't stop myself and fumbled to cover up my idiocy. The words just tumbled out. "I mean, uhm, it takes a special kind of girl to not be afraid of him. He's so big most girls are really scared even though he's a sweet heart. You petted him with such joy, it's really nice."

I mentally kicked my own ass. She just giggled and scratched behind Amadeus's ear. "I love dogs, I wish we could have one, but my girlfriend and I, our apartment doesn't allow pets."

Girlfriend. Girlfriend. Girlfriend. She was a lesbian. She liked only girls. I am not a girl. Fuck. I nodded and let her finish pampering my pooch before just wandering around the city for an hour and a half contemplating the benefits of a sex change when, forlorn, I returned to my apartment, still happy I had a dick and desperately wanting to keep it. After all, most of my fantasies are just about how it would feel to push into her, feeling the silky sensation of her pussy around my cock, tight and wet. I just fell into bed and slept for a long time.

It was dark. Everything was silent as I entered the apartment, a mirror's reflection of what I had always seen it to be. There were her heels by the front door and her laptop on the coffee table. I was silent as I moved through the apartment. She wouldn't know I was there until I was on top of her. I stood at her bedside, watching her breast heave in her sleep. I took the knife, now in my hand and pressed it to her throat, she opened her eyes and they glowed with an intensity that shook everything into daylight. I was now between her legs, her hands tied with red silk and her entire body quivering beneath me, as I pushed into her, everything turned into silk and I began to fall. I awoke with a start and the buzzing of my alarm.

That's it, I needed her. I continued to walk Amadeus at 6pm and each time I walked by her, she would say hi and pet him. I even learned that her name was Amanda. Eventually, whether driven by curiosity or whatever, I don't care, she asked me if I lived nearby. When I pointed out the apartment building, she told me what I already know, that she lives in the one right next to it. I acted surprised and suggested coffee at my place. I was ready for almost anything, a kind rejection or even for her to laugh in my face, but not for her to accept my offer.

She showed up right on time, 2pm, she was wearing a white sundress and leather strappy sandals, and on her arm was the petite redhead, she was dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, who cares about her shoes. Regardless of the uninvited guest, I invited them in and played the part of the courteous host. I got another cup and plate, timidly excusing myself for being to oblivious for something I obviously couldn't have known unless she told me.

"Wow, it's so much bigger than ours, and modern!" Amanda smiled at me and I smiled back.

"If you say things like that, people are likely to think that we have an outhouse and still cook with a wooden stove." The redhead, introduced to me as Stacie, smirked.

"Shush, Jake was nice enough to invite us over for coffee on a whim, and you're being a smart ass." Amanda smiled apologetically while Stacie stuck her tongue out. I really didn't like her, and not just because she was the main obstacle between me and my beautiful cherry blossom.

I poured the coffee and offered cakes and cookies. Amanda was very complimentary. "Wow, you really went all out, it's like a tea party." Her smile was dazzling.

"Maybe he likes you." I choked on my coffee and coughed. This fiery little bitch sure had gall.

Amanda just rolled her eyes and we continued to have a pleasant time while mopey, well, moped. After they left, I was relieved and also a little pissed. Stacie seemed like she was onto me, well, good, it wasn't right to start a fight with a blind enemy. But I did learn that Amanda was a freshman at a nearby art college studying art. We exchanged numbers and I was walking on sunshine.

I settled into the windowsill to watch Amanda return home. The blinds were still open and I smiled as I watched them come in. Stacie seemed quite pissed off. They yelled at each other, Amanda stormed off into another room and Stacie walked to the window. She looked up toward my window. I moved behind the wall before she could see me, but it was close. I needed to be more careful around the little bitch.

I continued to run into her as I walked Amadeus, we were beginning to become good friends, but I couldn't stand just being her friend when I thought about her constantly, when I dreamed of fucking her brains out and sliding a blade across her belly. We went out for coffee a few more times. It wasn't until the beginning of November that she began to complain about Stacie. I was a little surprised at my sympathy. I wanted Stacie gone so that I could come in and swoop Amanda off her feet, but no, less than a week later, they were back together and better than ever.

Amanda looked into her coffee cup, watching the bubbles skimming the surface swirl and burst, her mind preoccupied. "What should I get her?"

I arched an eyebrow and leaned back in the uncomfortable wood chair. "What do you mean?" I took a gulp of the searing hot coffee and feigned ignorance, but I knew. For the last few days she had been calling me constantly, each and every time she found a present online for Stacie. It was her twenty first birthday but Amanda was just over eighteen and she couldn't drink with her or buy her booze, so finding the perfect present was proving to be a difficulty.

"You know what, I have nothing to buy her, she has everything and keeps saying all she wants is to go on a date with me." I just nodded and sighed. I offered to be the one to buy a bottle of nice wine for Stacie and just allow Amanda to pay me back, but no, she wanted to do it herself, even though she wouldn't stop asking my advice.

I shrugged. I wasn't good with this sort of advice, and although I wanted to be better to Amanda than this, I was trying to intentionally lead her to a bad gift. I didn't want them together. I didn't want Stacie to close the blinds and try to keep Amanda from me, but she did and I hated her for it. Eventually, Amanda bought a simple necklace with an emerald set in yellow and rose gold swirls. It was pretty and would suit Stacie well. I wasn't just mad at Stacie anymore, Amanda was starting to get on my nerves also. How dare she use me like this to strengthen her relationship with that little bitch? I knew that she didn't know my feelings for her, but still, it made me mad as hell.

I waited for the night that Stacie and Amanda were going to go on their date. I had bribed one of the maintenance workers for a copy of their key to the building, telling them some sap story about my girlfriend and how I was going to surprise her with a candlelit dinner, blah blah blah. I wasn't. That night I let myself into Amanda's apartment. It's really quite amazing how many people will ignore you if you just act like you belong. I was nervous at first, then I found Amanda's room. It hadn't occurred to me before now that many Amanda and Stacie weren't all that intimate. They had different rooms, Amanda hid from Stacie if she came home and Amanda was dancing in her underwear, and if Amanda read and masturbated to erotica or porn, then maybe the whole relationship was a lot more innocent than I had originally thought. Could it be that Amanda was still a virgin?

Her room smelled like lavender and honey. It was intoxicating. I threw myself down on her bed and inhaled the scent from her pillow. Her hair must smell like an island breeze. I quickly stood up and collected myself, this was no time to get lost in this euphoria. I was searching for something. I opened the first drawer of her dresser and bingo. A sea of lace and silk and ruffles was spread out before me. I found her panties. I looked for that red lace pair that I saw her dancing in the first day I met her, but they weren't there. I gulped and looked at her laundry hamper. I opened the lid carefully and found them, laying at the very top. I picked them up and touched them. They were still wet, she had just been wearing these! I was about to put them up to my nose when I heard a sound, voices out in the hallway. I pocketed her panties and moved on to Stacie's room.

Dark, smelled like sage. There had to be something here I could use to break them up. I rummaged through her drawers, looked under the bed and in her closet; nothing. Then I lifted up her mattress. Oh my God. I picked up the five Polaroid pictures. The first was just of Stacie in a tight fitting blue bra, the next was a full body shot of her naked, the other three were scandalous. She was blowing a guy while another licked her pussy in one. In another she was taking them both at once, and in the final shot, she was holding both of their cocks, streams of cum trickling down her face. I shoved them into an envelope and left them under Amanda's pillow. Poor girl would be so distraught, but, as it now seemed that I was her best friend, she would come over to my place to cry on MY shoulder. I hated to hurt her, but I wanted her to love me even more.

I waited. I couldn't bring myself to watch through the window and even started to suspect that Amanda didn't get the pictures, or Stacie was able to talk herself out of it, when, at 3am, the doorbell rang. I opened the door and in staggered Amanda. Her mascara was running and she had an overnight back under her arm.

"Jake..." She hiccuped between words. "She cheated on me. She'd a fucking... a WHORE! I just. I don't know what to do, and you were here, and I thought you, and..." She broke down in tears and I held her close to my chest as she sobbed. I rubbed her back and just let her cry until she was able to take a few deep breaths. I didn't ask her what was wrong, I just led her to the bathroom and wiped away her smeared makeup with a warm towel.

"Do you need someplace to stay?" She nodded, her entire face pale, all of the energy drained away from her crying so hard. I lead her into my room and tucked her into my bed.

"Wait, Jake, will you stay?" I was surprised, I would have slept on the couch, taking advantage of her while she was in this state would be low, even compared to the things I have thought about doing to her. I smiled and slipped into bed with her, she snuggled close to me and I just held her.

The next morning, I watched through the window as Stacie paced in her apartment, trying to call Amanda. I held Amanda's buzzing phone in my hand and just smiled. I put the phone on silent and tossed it into one of the cabinets, I didn't want Amanda to have the temptation to go back to Stacie.

I was fixing coffee when Amanda came out of my room, still fully dressed from the night before. I handed her a cup and she leaned against the counter and drank it, not even wincing when the scalding hot liquid touched her tongue, not grimacing at the lack of sugar or cream. "Hey, why don't you get a shower?"

Amanda seemed to come out of the daze for an instant. She blinked. "But, I didn't pack any real clothes, just underwear and shoes..."

I nodded and took the coffee from her. "You get a shower, I'll run over to your place and get you some clothes."

She smiled and thanked me then went off to get a shower. I took Amadeus for a walk. I had no intention of letting her wear clothes around my house, and I could just as easily lie about Stacie turning me away or something.

When I came back, Amanda was sitting on my couch in a black sports bra and black boyshort style panties. "Stacie told me that if you want your clothes, you have to go get them yourself."

When she stood up and headed toward the door I lead her back to the couch. "You're in no condition to go out right now."

I continued to help her, I fixed her meals and bought her some shower things. In the mean time, she wore my shirts around the house. It was a good thing that it was winter vacation, because I don't think she would have been able to go to her classes. After the first week she was feeling better and even began to smile at my jokes.

We were sitting on the couch one night, watching a movie, when she turned it off and looked straight at me. "Why was I not enough for her?"

I shifted uncomfortably and tried to reassure her, but she fired off another question before listening to me answer. "Why did she fuck around with those guys? Are men so much better than women? Would she have stayed if I were a man?"

I opened my mouth then closed it. What could I say? She leaned in close to me and pressed her lips gently against mine. I blinked. It was a dream, it had to be a dream, but it wasn't. Her lips were soft and her mouth was sweet. I closed my eyes and savored the kiss. Then she pulled away. "Sorry. I just wanted to know what it was like..."

She started to get up. I grabbed her hand. "Amanda..." I wasn't able to think rationally anymore, she kissed me of her own free will, and now, I couldn't stop just there.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her with a passion I had been holding back for so long. She was too shocked to move at first, then began to struggle against me. "No, Jake, I'm sorry, but I don't like men, I just wanted to know what it was like."

12