Cherry Creek Falls Ch. 01

Story Info
The summit of a hike to a waterfall.
1.8k words
3.76
8.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are hiking up Cherry Creek Falls. It's dark, and there are no lights except the moon, the stars, and our flashlights. We reach the Falls, not worn out, but pleasantly tired. As I lay out the star-watching blanket, I comment that it's really too bad we didn't bring swimwear. You smirk, and agree, an impish light kindling in your eyes. We lie down together on the blanket, gazing up at the sea of lights together. I start to steal glances at you when I think you aren't looking, and get the feeling you are doing the same. I grin mischievously and mutter to you that swimwear isn't REALLY necessary. You leap to your feet, feigned outrage in your features. Rising to my knees swiftly, I snatch your hand before you can get away, and turn it palm up. Staring into your eyes, I smile and kiss your wrist at the pulse, gently flickering my tongue to set your nerves crackling with electricity. I pull, gently but firmly, and we lie back together on the blanket.

I slowly roll on top of you, pressing your gently protesting body to the ground. My hand clutches your wrist, digging my fingertips in and bringing my nails to bear. I scratch my way up your arm, not hard enough to leave obvious marks, but only just. My other hand is tracing up your side, over your ribs, and to the hollow under your throat. I press gently for a bare moment, then continue up the curve of your neck. After nuzzling into your breasts and nipping them through your clothing, my mouth follows.

Clawing gently upwards, my fingers have journeyed up your arm by now, and I push my palm into your chest, just below your collarbone. Holding you down, allowing me to explore your body at my leisure.

I am rock-hard for you now, my vision shaking from need, and I begin to twist my hips against yours, gradually rocking your thighs open for better access. You squeeze them against me, but my ministrations to your collarbone and excessively clothed upper body are persuasive. I grind into you, bringing a faint moan from deep within you.

Smiling, I move my palm, sliding it up behind your head, and pinning you with my forearm instead. I scratch at your scalp and hairline, gathering your hair in my hand as I do so.

I am pinning you by your hair, your chest, and your pelvis now, and as you try to move, you can feel my form against yours, heavy and secure on top of you.

My non hair-pulling hand has been exploring your frustratingly clothed torso, and begins to tease your breasts through your clothing.

I make a claw of it, and run it down your body to the edge of your shirt, reaching under with fingertips.

Gazing into your eyes under the stars, waterfall in our ears, pinning your body with mine, I whisper "may I?"

You are at a loss for words, as I have teased you to incoherence. Instead, as you writhe and groan, you jerk a nod out to me.

It is enough. I remove my hand from your hair and strip your shirt off. The cold air chills you briefly as I follow suit with my own. I press you back into the blanket, kissing your lips. I am getting more and more firm, as my hands pin your upper arms above your shoulders. You writhe against me as I allow my weight to settle onto your body fully, grinding us together in a way that screams "Take. Me. NOW."

A truly satisfied grin flickers over my face, and I murmur "not yet." I slow my rhythm, keeping your arms pinned, and explore your shining neck down onto your chest, taking care to go around your bra but never onto it.

As your frustration grows, I chuckle at the control I have over you. I pin your wrists together in one massive hand above your head, and start to stretch the bra straps with one finger.

Softly, I ask "What's wrong? Want this off now?"

I lean up, away from you suddenly.

"Well, then," I growl, "go ahead. Or do I need to tear it off you?"

You lean upwards, out of breath, tearing at the clasps to get the restricting fabric out of the way. It flies off into the bushes as you fling it away with a small snarl. I waste no time on growling this time. My blood is boiling with desire for your body, and at this point I'm kissing you so fast and intensely you would think you were being attacked instead of merely enjoyed. I rake my fingers over your sides, down onto the curves of your hips.

I start winding my fingers into the belt loops and waistband of your pants, working my way to the fasteners holding them on.

I start rubbing the heels of my hands into your delta, as I work my mouth down your delicious, gleaming contours, stopping to swirl my tongue and play my teeth against your nipples and breasts. I let out a groan of barely controlled desire, and my hands alternate grinding the heels into your groin and pulling at your still fastened waistband. Eyes huge with lust, I look up into your face and start licking and kissing my way down to your pants from your navel.

As I reach your hips, I do not stop or break pace, but I do break eye contact. At the same time, I slide down, resting with my torso and neck between your legs. My arms reach around your legs as I kiss your inner thighs, pressing my mouth into your pants and exhaling to make you moan and writhe more.

Your writhing makes me suddenly reach up, with your legs on my shoulders still, and take your breast in my hand. Squeezing firmly, I press down on your chest.

I wrap my other arm around your waist, holding you in place snugly as I continue teasing you.

I stop, suddenly, eyes blazing as my hand exploring the rest of you blurs to better use. I unfasten your pants, lift your hips by the waistband, and pull them free fast enough that our heads are spinning. As I settle back into place, your smoldering eyes catch mine, lips moving without forming words. I lick and kiss my way from the top of your legs into the warmer center, only to discover that you have no underwear to get in my way. I begin at the crease of pelvis and leg, sucking lightly, kissing, then licking in an outward pattern. I keep this up, working my way around your sensitive nether region, being careful to only graze your vagina with the barest of touches.

As I continue to tantalize your naked body, your hands are above your head, fingers clutching the blanket in a white-knuckle grip. Mine, though, are occupied by raking down and back up one side, to press you down, then start again as the other holds your lower half in place for me. I work in closer to your sensitive areas, glorying in keeping you waiting for so long, and decide I have one thing more to do.

Still locking your pelvis in place with one arm, my other wanders down to join my head. I lick my fingers in front of you, watching your aroused reaction. I trace the area around your entrance, barely staying outside but working my way in closer, until...

With a gasp, you feel my finger enter you for the first time. I keep it rigid at first, allowing you to get used to the feeling. I have almost totally stopped kissing you at this point, and am gently licking you as I drift nearer and nearer to your clitoris. As my tongue is about to flicker over it for the first time, I begin crooking my finger inside of you - slowly at first, but getting more pronounced. A swirling motion developed as I press my lips around your clit, tongue flitting over if one moment, drilling onto it the next. The arm around you tightens to hold you still for me, and I begin to put weight on my arm as I continue to eat you out.

My finger slows as a thought occurs to me. I slowly, slowly back away from your clit, licking down the short distance to my finger. I begin to kiss and lick up and down both sides, pausing each time to tickle your clit with the tip of my tongue. As my tongue sweeps back and forth, up and down, a second finger joins the first, stretching you comfortably. As I reclaim my position with my lips wrapped around your clit, I hum softly and deeply, providing a buzzing sensation as my mouth and hands coax you into bliss.

I pull my fingers from you, wrapping the arm around your waist with the first, and squeezing as I explore you deeply with my tongue and lips. The arm holding your waist all this time relaxes, coming down to my own pants. Quickly, I undo them, pushing them as far down as I can. Reaching up, I enter you with two finders this time, using the aptly named signal for "come hither." Humming my satisfaction into your warmth as you moan and squirm against me, I gradually stop moving my fingers inside you, slowly pulling them out. I begin to jerk off as I eat you, stroking myself harder and harder as you get closer. I stop jerking, though, sliding my fingers back into you in favor of more beckoning as a. This time, though, I don't keep both fingers inside long. I remove them both, and stroke up and down your bottom, pressing in gently as I cross your anus. After several passes, I push in a little more firmly with one finger. As it slowly slides into you, my second finger finds its way back into your vagina. Your ragged breath and whimpers spur me onward, and I want more from you, needing your satisfaction above all else.

Clutching you down tighter than ever, I move inside you in time with your heart and breathing, enjoying the trembling as you reach climax, screaming loud enough to wake the entire forest.

As you move and twist through a series of orgasms, I keep at my work, until you lie shuddering in my arms, dripping with sweat and juices.

I stop, and start to give you a slow, deep massage, working the kinks out of your deliciously exhausted body. As your breathing begins to slow, your shuddering quiets, and we are left with the quiet noises of a stunned forest.

Later, I will pick you up and take you into the water, but that's a story for later.