Cherry Deflowered at Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga had been massaging his buttocks but Brian was so rough with me we had slipped way off the towel She helped him put me back. Wow that woman had muscles! Brian resumed work on my asshole, he was probing every recess of my rectum. But when he finally orgasmed, Oh boy!! He fucked me so seriously I will never forget it. When he withdrew the asshole was oozing cum so much that the girls were licking it and fingering my juicy hole. Susan almost put her hand up me.

But Roger wasn't going to let anyone get in his way. He was on me with his huge strong body. He seemed to come from nowhere and then all of a sudden as he drove THE MOST ENORMOUS DICK up me, it was bigger than any of the others, I was totally overwhelmed. I felt like a woman, like I had lost all my manhood! He took control of me inside in a way that was just driving me crazy. He could get to places in my rectum that sent me reeling into extreme spasms. I felt like I was getting a huge orgasm somewhere deep in my boy bum. When he fucked me, I made my cherry hole clasp at his dick like he was being sucked off.

"OH SHIT!! YOU FUCKING EFFIMINATE FREAK!! YOU FUCKING PANSY BOY!! OH! AAAAAHH!!!!!" And with that he shot loads up me. He just kept on cumming. Oh wow this was virility, this guy had productive balls! They were just gigantic spunk factories. Roger pumped me, he stuffed me, he flooded me with his virile cum fluids! His spunk felt like waves of the sea flooding into my bottom!

There is more to this story as, for one thing, the girls had plans for me too. Mandy had brought some items in her bag. Then Tom needed to 'receive my report' and as for Helga; Yea that all got a bit excessive!

Read the sequel: 'Milkmaid at the Back Door'

[Meantime did u like it? did u cum? Mail me!]

12