Cherry Doubles Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so proud of my student when she turned around again to kiss me, leaving part of the fresh cum in my mouth.

Then, Andi's revenge. With Chase still in me, steadily stroking me internally, she reached down my belly to pinch my clit. Hard.

I went off like a rocket, shouting, wailing, throwing my hair around as a sudden wave of climax washed over me. I was very noisy, very kinetic, but Chase kept his pace, keeping my cunt pulsing out those marvelous waves of sensation arising from being stretched and stroked far up inside.

When I could think again, I wondered, "Is Andi deeper than I am?" I asked Chase to switch to Andi to find out.

They meshed perfectly, apparently she actually was deeper. They went into a frenzy of fucking that led to him grunting and gasping as he went off inside her while she pumped wildly until bursting with her own climax.

They went on for minutes, then lay there together, still holding each other, grinning.

"You two have quite an act," I said, happy for them. "You could sell tickets."

When Andi was ready for more, I organized all the men on the bed, forming them into a circle, kneeling, facing inward.

"That's right, guys. Like a circle jerk," I explained.

In the center, I got on all fours, with Andi parallel next to me in the same position, but facing the opposite direction. We visited each man in the circle, turning like the hands of a clock inside the round arrangement of seven men.

At each stop, the man had lots of choices: my mouth or Andi's ass or pussy. On the other side of the circle, my butt and Andi's head offered the same services. The others stroked themselves until our show got to them.

I liked resting my head against Andi's ass, watching her get fucked there or taking alternate strokes in my mouth from a hard and slippery dick.

The men were free to give a facial or dump their cum wherever they wanted. Anything was okay.

At first some of the men expressed doubt they could come again, or even get it up, but after watching for a few minutes everyone was participating.

Andi calmly fucked everybody and took cum shot after cum shot.

"Don't you guys ever run out of cum?" she called out, stroking the men's egos.

"Not when there's a hottie like you ready to fuck them and drink their jizz," I called back to her. The men echoed the thought.

One of the guys had a hard time coming.

"Do it," I coaxed, "You know you want to do it."

"I do, I do," he gasped out, jerking furiously with his tip near Andi's pussy and my mouth.

I reached between his legs, caressed his balls briefly, then pushed one finger into his asshole. With a little prostate massage, he suddenly came, crying out, squirting a bit of fluid right onto Andi's crack.

"I knew you wanted to do it," I joked with him.

We visited the whole circle several times, making a stop at each man each round. They came or didn't randomly; some of the stops were just for the erotic feelings without an orgasm.

When we decided we were done with that, Andi lay down on her back, with a mouth full of cum from the last several guys. She patted the bed next to her to indicate I should be there. With me in place, she suddenly sat up, straddling me, and dropped the whole snowball right on my face.

The guys high-fived, laughed, called me 'cum face' names. Andi was very pleased with herself.

I pushed two fingers into her sopping tunnel and guided her on top of me so I could suck on her clit while she sucked mine. I licked and buzzed her little knob while pussy juice leaked down, wetting my face. She smelled so musky, so sensual, totally sex.

She began to rock, moan, squish into my mouth. I just kept going, knowing the clit buzz would get results before long.

Her orgasm was another wild one. She rode my face like a saddle. My tongue kept going, regardless of her increasingly wild motions and sounds. My face was clamped between her thighs, so wet and slimy...

I used one hand on my clit and squeezed my legs on her to encourage my own rising feelings, taking over everything.

My orgasm merged with hers as we both convulsed, mutually creating stronger and stronger sensations for the other. Our climaxes lasted longer than usual, ecstasy on and on until finally we crashed on the bed, still licking lightly in a sixty-nine position enveloped in a cloud of delicious pussy aroma.

I immediately slid down her legs, alongside her, to form a scissors, pressing our cunts together, squirming and squeezing, until we each had yet another orgasm, built on top of the previous ones.

The guys loved the scene, shouting the whole time like it was sports. Two more guys jacked off on our faces as we lay there. Our hands played with the cum but mostly we were still busy getting each other off.

When we finally sat up, they all were still watching us, talking about us.

"Got any ideas? Something I forgot to do?" I asked, sultry and sexy. I held my boobs, tickled my nips, put my hand back in my pussy...

The men enjoyed watching me, but didn't ask for more sex. I improvised, dragging Andi to the floor among the men. In a sixty-nine with her, I licked her all the way to another climax while she did me with a dildo and her tongue.

We lay at the feet of the seven men, completely expended but very happy and satisfied.

The party was ready to wrap up.

When we stood up, Andi said, "Cherry and I are going to the shower now. It's big enough for three so please join us one at a time."

Each of the men had their private session with us, but the shower enclosure was clear glass so we had a constant audience. First, I washed Andi very carefully to remove the cum stuck to her everywhere, inside and out.

The men who joined the shower got a full wash from us, as complete as they wanted, and could do whatever they wanted with us as part of it. Each man's turn was different, individual. Some had their own ideas for us while others took their cue from Andi or me.

When Tim got in, he immediately pushed me into one corner of the enclosure. He lifted my left leg until my foot was above shoulder height, braced against one of the spray heads.

I cooed and moaned as he fingered me, then he turned to Andi.

"Lick her," he demanded.

She immediately knelt down to where my pussy was totally exposed by the standing split. She used her tongue to slurp and excite me there.

"That feels insanely good," I told them as Andi's mouth on my clit raised my temperature.

Tim stood behind Andi, using one hand to push her head deeper into my wet crotch, while his dick probed her from the back.

Tim continued that way until he wanted to get in me again. He took over from Andi to fuck me in the same position. After a dozen slow strokes, he grabbed Andi by the hair and returned her to resume licking while he reentered her twat.

They went back and forth like that until Tim came in me, accompanied by a lot of excited grunting and hard thrusting from him and cheers from outside the shower.

I kept my leg up while he pulled Andi toward me and shoved her face into my cum filled slit. She licked and sucked me furiously while Tim used his softening dick to slap her cheek.

We ended Tim's session by posing with him. He stood and we were on our knees sharing his dangling dick with our open mouths, tongues out. The crowd loved it.

All the men had their turn with us in the shower. Some wanted another chance to come by mouth or elsewhere with us while others focused on playing rub-a-dub-dub with Andi's tits and lots of soap. I got plenty of attention to fully satisfy me, but I thought she was the clear team favorite.

~~~~~~

After the shower, the men dressed, preparing to leave. Andi and I had white terry robes we found in a closet, good to wear with the front tied loosely. That semi-open arrangement was one last sexy display as we said goodnight at the door, hugging each man with genuine affection for their part in the incredible party night.

Tony was the last of the men to leave the suite. He said we could occupy the place as long as we wanted. A limo had been arranged to take me home; all I had to do was call for it.

Out the window, I could see the horizon was getting a little lighter from the approaching dawn.

The door closed, I was alone with Andi. We embraced and kissed, long passionate kisses that ended with us naked in the bed together, snuggling under the covers.

We savored memories of the party.

"I can't believe what we did," she exclaimed. "Better than my most elaborate fantasy. Much better, all thanks to you."

I told her she was awesome, she praised me even more.

Being with Andi after the party was magical, occupying an enchanted place of gauzy visions and dreamy sex.

When all our energy was gone, we spooned in bed, with her back against my front, her smaller size making the fit perfect.

Sleep overtook us at some point and we slept until midday.

~~~~~~

Before I left her, we discussed the future.

"Andi, I can't wait to see you again. When will you be back in town?"

"Three months or less," she reassured me. "If my team wins the next sales contest, I'll be back with the guys. If not, maybe I'll use vacation time."

She produced a small, sealed box from her handbag, a little surprise.

"Brad asked me to give you this," Andi said. "You're supposed to open it later, at home," she added.

I gave her a huge hug. "Please pass that hug along to Brad with my thanks," I asked. She nodded.

"I'll miss you, Cherry," she said, a little tearful.

We shared a hug, just for us, nurturing until next time.

~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~